Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too intense, so fucking good, need a break," she mumbled as she began to slowly come down.

"No rest," I replied, "I'm going to roll you over, grab your hips and pound my dick into you until I pump you full of cum." She beat me to it, before I could get to my feet she had rolled over to her knees and presented her ass to me. I stepped forward, grabbed her hips and buried my cock into her sloppy pussy in one thrust.

I would like to claim that I slammed into her for an hour before exploding, but reality would be closer to five minutes, almost five minutes, maybe four minutes.

"Give me your cum, fill me up, shoot it in me, make me cum," she was yelling. I achieve all of the above quickly and as her pussy reverted to the clenching and convulsing mode I was unloading into her with repeated spasms.

I think she fell asleep before me, but not by much. We were spooned together on the sofa until morning, the combined result of work related exhaustion and sex related exhausting. I woke up as she was removing my hand from her breast that I had been holding all night. Gently so as not to wake me, she moved my arm from across her body and laid in on my side. As she started to slide off the sofa I gave her butt a grope and said, "did I mention that have a very nice ass?"

She smiled, gave my cock a squeeze, and said, "gotta pee." When she returned she was wearing a robe, when I returned from the bathroom she was dressed. "How about we go get some breakfast," she asked.

We made our way to a nearby diner. Over breakfast we talked about the previous night's sexcapades and future expectations. We agreed the sex was outstanding, and we agreed that we wanted to get together again, many times. She cautioned that she didn't want us to become too close and we should not get together too often. When she started to get involved with anyone in the past she would break off the relationship because it was interfering with her work. I can't say I had thought through the work/family conflict to the degree that Allison had, but I did know that I had no interest in developing a permanent relationship at this point in my life.

"Let me be clear about one thing" she emphasized. "You are free to spend your time with anyone you want, I am making no claims on you. I'm not looking for another man but on occasion I may want to spend some time with someone. At this point forward you are the only man who will not be required to wear a condom when he is having sex with me, I would appreciate it if you would always wear a condom when you are with other women."

"If you find someone that you fall in love with, just let me know and we will end our relationship, no hard feelings. I don't want to be the 'other woman' who breaks up a relationship. In the extremely unlikely event that I fall in love with someone, I'll let you know. One thing that I would like, tell me stories about your experiences with other women; that turns me on."

"You do realize that this is an almost too good to be true arrangement, don't you?" I asked. "However, I see some possible problems. You are one hell of a tiger in bed, if there is any possibility of getting my hands on you I'm going to come running with my zipper down every time you call, I'm almost always horny, I can't forget about sex, but I'm not going to be sitting at home waiting for you call every night."

"And I don't want you sitting home waiting for me every night," she said, "but if you occasionally want to jerk off thinking about me, help yourself, just tell me about it when we get together, that would be hot."

"What if I'm horny for you," I asked.

"Don't be a pest and call every night. I told you I can put sex out of my head for weeks at a time, but that doesn't mean that I want to put it out of my head. I think it would be great if you called and told me you wanted sex. I can go from ignoring sex to ready to stripped and bend over in a heartbeat."

I put my hands on the table, palms up and said, "I'm in."

She put her hands on top of mine and said, "deal, we are now officially fuck buddies."

12