Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 05

Story Info
Red Eye Flight.
4.3k words
4.71
6k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red Eye Morning - April 20

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually and occasionally acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. Allison is an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management. My name is Brad Marks, currently a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, but with aspirations to get involved in a tech start-up. Neither of us is looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached, both are free to spend time with others between meetings. It was nearly two years ago that we re-discovered each other, and more than a year since I last wrote an update. Despite our efforts our relationship has become more than simple fuck partners, but we still put work first and rarely see each other more than once a month. Occasionally both of us enjoy a brief tryst with another partner, mostly so we have nasty stories to tell each other when we get together. We have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating.

My phone rang just as I got into my car at the airport and headed for home, it was Allison.

"I need you," that was all she said, then silence. Not "I need you to come and fuck me," not "I need a cock so bad I've been fucking doorknobs." Just "I need you."

"I'll be there," was all I said.

I had been on an overnight flight from the west coast where I had been working with a client for almost two weeks. I had worked most of the night on the plane with not more than an hour of often interrupted sleep. Allison and I hadn't talked for almost a week.

We have this ritual that we have both come to expect and enjoy. When I go to her place I tell her I might be late so start without me. When I let myself into with my key I hear her vibrator running and I hear her moaning as she nears another climax, actually it is an electrical powered body massaging wand that she uses as a vibe. I sensed something was wrong this time and I didn't tell her to start without me.

I let myself in, she had a cup of coffee poured and waiting for me. The kiss and hug were tender, but not passionate. I braced myself for bad news.

"Do you remember last year when I told you about an audit we did on a failed start-up that turned out to be a scam?" she asked. The guy had looted the company and claimed it failed, trying to get away with the investor's money."

I assured her that I remembered, she gave the thief a blow job as an appetizer and he was so anxious to get into her shorts for the main course that he tried to woo her with the toys he had bought with the loot. She turned the crook in, he went to jail, the investor got some of his money back and she was a hero to her boss.

"Armstrong Investments is the name of the client, the principal there is Terry Armstrong, he now has a problem with an even bigger and more dangerous investment gone bad. There is some drug money involved and someone could get hurt. The crook from last year told our Terry what I did to get him to talk, Terry told my boss. My boss called me in to say they have been made aware that I used an inappropriate sexual relationship to uncover accounting fraud. He made it clear that the good name of the firm has been jeopardized. He said that now that he knows about it I can no longer work for the firm."

"He fired you for that?" I almost screamed. I was getting ready to lay out a legal strategy that would end up with her owning the firm.

"No, he didn't fire me," she said, "he asked me to quit and go to work for a small shop that is owned by an acquaintance of his. The investor will go to the small shop for the new project and it will be assigned to me."

"Forcing you to quit is the same as firing you, he wants deniability if things go wrong," I said immediately. "If this is a dangerous financial cover up, then what could go wrong is that you could get beat up, shot, raped or killed, and there would be no connection to him."

"The thing is," she began, then paused for much too long. "The thing is that I want to do this."

"Are you crazy," I did scream this time.

"Brad, I don't need a macho man hero to save my helpless ass right now," she said with a stern look, "I can take care of myself, what I need is for you to be on my side, I need you to help me with a plan to make this happen."

I looked at her in silence for about two seconds too long and she said, "and if you ever treat me like a helpless woman who can't handle a man again, I'm going to tie you up and spank your idiot ass."

We stared at each other to see which one would break out laughing first, I kept a serious look on my face and said, "promise?"

She broke out laughing and jumped on me, tickling me and knocking me to the floor where she did her best to get my pants off so she could smack my ass. I did my best to put up almost, but not quite enough fight to stop her, but of course she got my pants around my knees and gave me five good hard smacks with her hand before she starting kissing all over my butt and said, "it's just such a cute ass I couldn't help myself.

We spent the next hour rolling around on the floor and fucking in every nook and cranny of her living room, dining room and kitchen with Allison doing her best multiple personality disorder imitation to alternate between a dominatrix act and a damsel in distress attitude. Occasionally she would slip into the sexy Russian KGB agent role from a James Bond movie, presumably practicing for her new role as the accountant who brings down drug kingpins. To me her tortured Russian accent sounded more like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle than Anya Amasova from The Spy Who Loved Me.

We had collapsed on the floor at the foot of a big chair that she had been bent over just minutes earlier. Usually we snuggle together and fall asleep at this point, Allison falls asleep quicker than I do after a good sexual workout. Today she had the auditing project on her mind and she wanted to put together a plan, but for an hour sex had taken priority over working.

"I don't want to go to work for some shady back alley accounting firm that only handles projects that the big firms don't want because they might get their hands dirty." She said. "I want to start and own a firm to handle the dirty jobs."

That was the start of A Caroll and Associates, Forensic Accountants, a boutique accounting firm specializing in investigative work, Brad Marks was the unnamed and unpaid associate. Over the next hour we settled on the name and wrote an overall statement of purpose as the lead paragraph of a full business plan. I agreed to handle the steps necessary for incorporation and other legal issues including a contract agreement to lock in the scope and price of the engagement with Armstrong Investments, as well as an agreement with the former boss to send investigative work to A Caroll and Associates. Allison contacted a graphic designer who work up a logo and incorporated it into a business card, stationery and envelopes, she would put up a bare bones web site the next week. We got to work on the project proposal that she intended to hand over to her soon to be former boss on Monday morning when she went in to officially resign.

It was well past noon when I reminded Allison that I had taken an overnight red eye flight, spent time in mind-racing terror on the drive from the airport as I worried about the bad news she had to give me, been put into my place for acting like an overly protective partner, been nearly fucked into unconsciousness, and spent hours planning a business strategy with her.

"I know just the place to take you," she promised, "I heard about a food truck that serves absolutely amazing New England Cajun food and I got an email earlier this morning to tell me where they are parked today."

"A food truck?" I asked. "That's what I get for all this legal advice and business development expertise." Do you know what my hourly rate is?"

"After lunch I was planning on bringing you back here, taking you in the shower and washing you all over, fucking you really well and then putting you to bed for a long nap."

"Lets go find the food truck before they move it." I said.

**********

The food truck was staffed by two Korean guys selling Cajun food with a New England twist; Cajun lobster rolls, scallop muffuletta, boudin balls made with clams, and a variety of other mind spinning amalgamations. As it turned out one of the Koreans had a degree from Cornell in food science, the other was the primary chef. I'm not a foodie, I don't cook nearly as much as I would like. I do appreciate well prepared food. I tend to think of fine cooking as a skill set on the same level as both fine art and performance art; painting and dancing at the same time. The Korean guys were food artists.

I admit to being thrown off balance by the unexpected combinations. As something of a food purist I wasn't immediately excited about the unexpected combinations, but perfect blends of flavors and sophisticated use of spices along with knock out presentations won me over quickly.

"I can't believe you are dragging your feet about this food," Allison said as I mumbled disparaging comments about the menu painted on a sign board. Beautiful photography of prepared servings adorned the side of the truck, all menus should be picture menus.

"You, mister kinky himself, world class food adventurer, baffled over menu choices you have never seen before, I feel like I just won something important," she announced.

"Did you just call me Mister Kinky?" I asked. "What does that have to do with food? We are going to eat the food, not fuck it."

"A man who likes sloppy seconds and prostate massages deserves the title, and it has everything to do with food. Do you realize you are freaky in bed and straight laced at the dinner table?"

"Enough," I said, as I stepped up to the window to order, "I'll have the quahogs stuffed with alligator chourico sausage and the Cajun kimchi." Then I turned to Allison and said, "kinky enough for you?" It was delicious. Allison had the lobster etouffee with steamed rice and jjimjilbang eggs.

**********

The shower was delicious in its own way, and sensually kinky. She used her boobs like brushes after she soaped up my chest. She pulled me to her and moved her body up, down, and all around as she pressed her boob brushes against my chest, then turned me around and boob scrubbed my back as well. I was thinking to myself that it couldn't get more sensual than this when she picked up the liquid soap and squirted a blast on her ass . . . SHE USED HER ASS TO WASH MY LEGS. When she started washing my cock with her ass I came close to adding a load of hot cum to the suds on her ass, but she had a way of backing off just in time.

I'm surprised we didn't run out of hot water, we spent so much time handling every part of each other's bodies with soapy hands. She washed my hair while I was on my knees lapping at her slippery pussy, I reciprocated and washed her hair while enjoying a blow job. When we finally got out of the shower and toweled off, she used her hair dryer to blow my hair dry, then aimed it between my legs to get me dried off all over. I tried to use the blow dryer on her hair, but I couldn't wait that long. Her long hair was half wet when I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I walked us to the bed. In one continuous motion I laid her on her back and buried my cock deep into her wet and ready pussy.

The coupling was feverish and intense. Allison had her first orgasm in less than a minute. I paused as her clinching pussy gripped my cock.

"Keep fucking me, harder," she demanded.

There wasn't any doubt that she wanted me to cum in her and wanted it hard and soon.

"Fill me up," she begged, "give me your cum, pump my cunt full, make me cum."

Of course I did what she asked and she reached a cursing screaming orgasm just as I launched the long delayed jet of cum deep inside her.

Minutes, or maybe hours later I briefly woke up as she washed our combined love juices off my cock with a warm cloth, then fell back into a deep sleep for the first time in about 36 hours.

It was near midnight when I woke up again after eight hours of sleep and an internal clock that was totally messed up. We worked until morning to finish the business plan for A Caroll and Associates. We also worked out the terms we wanted in the agreement between Allison and her former firm as well as the agreement between her and her first client. We hoped that the engagement would begin next week. Finally we composed Allison's resignation letter, she would resign without protest, and in turn her former employer would send investigative work her way.

The quid pro quo in the agreement was that the former employer would have deniable connections to any activities that A Caroll and Associates might do that were in the almost illegal, almost unethical and probably successful category; like going to bed with the subjects of her audits in an effort to get inside information.

Over the weekend we had finished up the corporate papers for A Caroll and Associates, Allison filed them on Monday before she made her proposal. We had also spent the weekend looking for office space and dreaming up ideas about how she could find more business. Her business development aspirations started and grew even higher as she considered the options.

"The two of us working together is not off to a good start," she had said abruptly on Sunday evening. "Without you around I can go for days without even thinking about sex," she explained. "With you here with me I get horny about every half hour. Do you realize that we had two fuck sessions on Thursday, one long extended session on Friday, three on Saturday and two more already today?. Not only that, but I'd like to drag you off to the bedroom and fuck you one again."

"And the problem with that is. . ." I asked.

"This time has been such a rush for me," she explained, "I was so worried about my job and so uncertain about even thinking about starting a firm of my own. You gave me confidence, you helped me to clarify my thinking, we put together a plan that seems entirely possible to accomplish. You also gave me eight pussy loads of cum by my count. Am I blinded by the sex and excitement? How is all of this going to work in the real world, is it really going to work, am I going to find additional clients, it is really such a good idea to start a company based on my one time success at using sex to uncover financial deceit? And is this just some crazy sex filled whim?"

"Confidence Allison," I said, "be confident that you can do this. You know you are an exceptional accounting sleuth, you know you have the experience, brain power and skills to do this and succeed. You willingness to go to any lengths to get the job done, including fucking the truth out of the bad guys, will win out in the end. If you lose your confidence, A Caroll and Associates will not succeed."

She hugged me and rested her head on my chest in silence for several minutes.

"You know I love you don't you?" she whispered. "And I know you love me, but I don't want you to say it, not yet." We sat in comfortable and secure silence for several more minutes until she finally said, "I was serious when I said I want to fuck you one more time before you leave." She licked her lips seductively and put her hand over the lump in my jeans.

As she got up and headed for the bedroom she said, "get undressed and wait right here for a few minutes, you will know when it is time."

By the time I got undressed I could hear the massage wand buzzing, I stood outside the open door to her bedroom, stroking my cock slowly while my heart beat rapidly. Her moans increased in volume, within minutes I heard her first climax, the second was a notch more intense and I could wait no longer. When I walked in I saw the exact vision that had been forming in my mind; she was naked, on her back, her long legs spread wide, the buzzing wand was directly on her clit, her ass lifted slightly off the bed. I knew what she was going to do when I saw the towels under her ass. She switched off the massager and attacked her cunt with her fingers, rapidly plunging two fingers while frantically rubbing her clit with the other hand. She screamed in perfect unison with the start of the squirting fluids shooting down onto the towels.

As I started to approach her with full intention of getting my tongue on her clit, she held up a hand and said, "not yet." She took a few minutes to catch her breath, then used the dry end of a towel to clean up partially and said, "I've masturbated for you dozens of times but I've never watched you masturbate, I want to see that tonight. But I have something else in mind first."

I laid down on my back and she swung a leg over my body, lowering her pussy down to contact my cock which was at full attention. I knew what was coming, one of our favorite routines. She didn't direct the tip of my cock into her pussy, her pussy lips wrapped around the sides of my shaft and she began moving her hips forward and back slowly, my cock in constant contact with her pussy, but not penetrating. She put her hands on my knees and leaned her body forward as she quickened the pace. With my hand I pushed my cock forward so that she remained in full contact with as she moved her hips faster and faster. Her moans turned into urgent grunts and she reached her next orgasm. She collapsed forward so that her head was between my upturned feet and her downturned feet were next to my ears, her hips still humping my shaft. When she pushed her hips down her clit was somewhere near my balls on the underside of my cock, when she pulled up her clit was near the tip of my dick. Over and over she repeated the rubbing and humping motion as she repeatedly climaxed.

When she reached the near exhaustion point and stopped humping her hips, I began moving my hips to continue rubbing her slit and clit with long strokes. My cock was so hard that it was impossible to point it downward and into her pulsing, gaping cunt. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and one finger in her ass and began finger fucking her, slowly at first, then going faster and faster. As her orgasms continued she was clenching so hard that it was difficult to move my fingers in and out in a pumping motion, but I could apply hard pressure to her engorged g-spot. With a furious grunt and squeal she launched into the mother of all orgasms and did a full body muscle spasm, her knees clenching my torso, her ankles squeezing the side of my head making my ears ring from the pressure. That was foreplay, no penetration yet. But there was to be no penetration this time, she had other ideas.

I reached over and opened the drawer of the night stand next to her bed. After rummaging around among the various dildos, butt plugs and other sex toys I found the tube of Astro Glide that I was looking for. I swung one leg over her torso so I was straddling her with my cock resting impatiently between her boobs. I squeezed out a big drop a big drop of pre-cum and began rubbing the bottom side of my glans with one slippery finger.

"One finger ventral glans rub method of masturbating," I said by way of explanation. "It feels great but I never have the patience to do it all the way. You could do it for me."

She squeezed a glob of clear gel from the Astro Glide tube and began moving her index finger rapidly over the base of my glans. "You like this do you?" she asked rhetorically, "how about I tie you to the bed and do this until you cum the next time?" I could only moan. "But this time I want you to jerk yourself off and shoot cum all over me."

12