Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed out a very large glob of Astro Glide into the palm of my right hand and wrapped it around my upper shaft. Slow at first, then picking up the pace I started squeezing, not pumping, just squeezing and releasing over and over, my hand sliding over the tip of my cock with each squeeze.

"Let me do that," she said as she squirted a glob of lube into her hand. She was a quick learner and she soon mastered the squeezing hand slide technique. I closed my eyes and let her squeeze, knowing that I was soon going to cum, but she stopped. "I'll do that the next time too, but I want to see you wack off today."

As I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking, she got nasty. "Make me your cum slut," she begged. "Jerk it for me. Shoot my face. Cover my tits. Show me how you jerk off when you think of me. I need your cum baby. Want it all over my face. Drooling out of my mouth. I'm your dirty slut baby, cum all over me."

I'm a pushover for a nasty talking woman, I wish I could have made it last, but she had me totally out of control and past the point of no return. The first blast hit her in the mouth, nose, eyelid, forehead and into her hair. I tried to aim the next shot lower and it hit her mouth, chin and neck. Additional spurts landed on her neck and tits. When I finally came to rest with my cock in her cleavage she used her hands on the side of her tits to squeeze out the last drop or two. She opened her mouth to show me the load of cum, stuck her finger in her mouth and fished out a string of cum that she rubbed on her nipples, then swallowed and opened her mouth again to show me it was gone.

I collapsed beside her on the bed as she stroked my face, chest and stomach. I was about to doze off when I realized she was handling my cock, examining it like a diligent urologist.

"I like the way this thing works," she said by way of explaining what she was doing. "I like being your cum bucket." Splashes of cum were still clinging to her tits, face and hair.

"My personal cum bucket, is that what you are?" I said, "you are also the love of my life, the most interesting, sexiest, boldest, driven, hardest working, adventurous, and loving woman I've ever met."

She kissed me slowly, deep and passionately. When she pulled away we stared into each other's eyes for a peaceful and loving moment; so much unsaid, all of it understood.

"Now you have cum all over your face," she said with a laugh, "how do you like the facial?" She rubbed cum from her face and tits and stuck your finger in my mouth. "Do you like the way it tastes?"

An hour later, after a shared shower, I wished her well with the negotiations with her boss the next day, reminded her to approach it with unwavering confidence, and went home.

12