Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 08

Story Info
Coming in Hot.
3k words
4.69
6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming In Hot - December 28

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. That was two and a half years ago and at the time Allison was an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management, since that time she has started her own investigative accounting firm. My name is Brad Marks, at the time I was a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, recently I've become a partner in a fast paced tech start up in the business of developing hardware and software for additive manufacturing. Neither of us were looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached; both are free to spend time with others between meetings. Despite our efforts our relationship has become more than simple fuck partners, but we still put work first and rarely see each other more than once a month. We have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating. The episodes in this series are best when read in sequence, this story in particular should be read after Episode 6, Fed, Fucked and Protected, and Episode 7, Vacationing Together.

The ski lifts open at 9:00 and Colorado is two time zones west of our home time zone. For the first two days we were up early and waiting near the front of the line for the first gondola ride up the mountain. On day three of skiing we woke up at 10:30 Colorado time and didn't manage to drag ourselves out of the condo until shortly after noon. The thin mountain air, hard work outs on the slopes and in the bedroom, and alcohol were taking a toll, but mostly we were relaxing, after months of frantic work we were enjoying some down time.

Allison was very concerned about how I was feeling, "are you OK? Was I too rough with you? Are you sore?" she repeated asked questions about how I might have been feeling without mentioning the strap-on experience which was the cause for her concern.

"My butt is happy babe, I'm not hurt, not disgusted, not in pain, no matter how kinky you get, sex with you is incredible and I always want more."

It was a gray and snowy day, at times it was snowing so hard that we couldn't see the ground from the gondola. On a hazy, snowy day it can feel like skiing in a bubble, all we could see was several yards away in any direction, we felt like the only people on the mountain until someone else would occasionally ski into our vision bubble. We were only able to make one run before meeting up with Mike and Kate, the couple from Cleveland who we met in the bar the day before. They had saved us a place at a table for four.

Kate is short, probably mid 30s, her body is somewhat broad, but it was hard to tell her shape with heavy ski clothes on. Mike is tall with broad shoulders and a thin waist. Both of them have a chiseled look to their faces.

"Sit here," Kate said to me as she motioned to a chair beside her, her coat was neatly folded and laying on the chair. "I thought you might need some padding to sit on." She gave me a serious look before the three of them broke out in laughter.

"When you get on the chairlift don't brush off the snow," advised Mike, "try sticking a hand full of snow down the back of your pants, that always helps."

I assured them that my woman knew what she was doing and that she used most of a tube of lube. I was in no way suffering or feeling any regret. "She is awesome," I told them. We got to know them better over lunch.

As it turned out both of them are body builders. Kate was involved in competitive body building events, Mike is her training partner. The two of them own a private investigation company and have extensive experience in skip tracing and recovery. Kate is an ex-cop and the primary muscle of the business, Mike accompanies her on bounty hunting projects when she needs back up, but it is Kate who has the weapons and martial arts training to handle any situation. The two of them and Allison had a good deal in common and they discussed ways their business could work with Allison's company, A Caroll & Associates.

Feeling like an outsider to the conversation, I made a scene of clearing my throat unnecessarily loud. When I got their attention I said, "I believe we are all on vacation, how about talking business next week."

The conversation shifted to what they were really interested in; women wearing strap-on cocks and initiating sex. They both had first time stories to share. Kate made it clear that she had plenty of experience wearing the strap-on with both men and women partners. We agreed to get together for dinner and continue the discussion and headed back to the slopes.

The two of them had a preference for the easier slopes while Allison and I preferred moguls, trees and steeps. We parted ways and agreed to meet later. Just after the lifts closed for the day Allison got a call from Kate, Mike had taken a tumble into a tree in the deep powder and thick haze. He was wearing his helmet so there was no serious damage but his shoulder was banged up. They would not be able to meet with us for dinner.

We had dinner at a rustic bar that was recommended by a ski instructor we met on a lift. We were looking for a restaurant that served elk steaks and finding one that was a local hang-out was exactly what we wanted. The elk was even better than expected, not as good as a slab of rare beef, but tasty none the less. Over dinner we talked about what might have been. "Do you think they wanted to get naked and party with us?" I asked Allison.

"There was no doubt that Kate had sex on her mind," said Allison, "but I don't know what was going with Mike. Surely he would have welcomed the opportunity to join us, but he didn't seem as enthusiastic as I expected."

"Maybe he is a watcher," I suggested, "maybe he just wanted to see you and Kate going at each other."

"Maybe," she agreed, "and maybe he was thinking about getting his cock in your ass, he seemed very interested in how it went for you." Her phone rang again, "Kate," she said to me. I heard Allison's side of the conversation, "Is he going to be OK? [pause] Did they give him medication? [pause] Is he sleeping now? [pause] That sounds like it could be fun. [pause] I can ask him, call you back"

She put down the phone and turned to me. "Mike has some shoulder damage, nothing real serious. They gave him pain medication and he is out for the night. Kate asked if we were interested in getting together with just her and I told her I would ask you."

"She wants to get in your panties," I said.

"I'm well aware of that, do you want to watch, do you want to have a threesome, or do you want me to turn her down?"

"I choose option B," I said.

Kate knocked on our door an hour later, she had a bottle of tequila in her gloved hand. When she took her coat off to reveal a low cut shirt I could see that she was all muscle. Her shoulders were wide, her breasts hardly noticeable, her waist thin.

After a round of tequila Allison asked her to pose for us. With no hesitation she stripped off down to her thong and began flexing muscles. "42B" she said putting hands over her breasts, she put her hands around waist and said "28," she turned around and flexed her leg and butt muscles, looked over her shoulder to us and said "bubble butt. She flattened her hand and put it on top of her head and said, "5 foot, three inches."

Her boobs looked like they were about to pop, but they were dwarfed by the muscles on her upper chest, neck and arms. "Can I see you now," she politely asked both of us.

After we had stripped Allison wrapped her hand around my hard cock and said, "8 inches, extra thick," then she used her other hand to spread her lips and said , "pussy, wet."

Her body was amazing, so muscular, yet short. She peeled the thong off and Allison took her by the hand and led her to the plush rug on the floor in front of the blazing fireplace. Kate was obviously more experienced as she handled Allison expertly. Kissing, licking tongue trails around her chest and nipples, licking her way down to her navel. Her tiny little hands didn't even cover Allison's slim butt but she easily lifted Allison's hips off the floor and brought her wet pussy to her mouth. I could see that her tongue was darting and flicking in and out and she devoured Allison's cunt. Kate's back was broader and much more muscular than mine, yet she seems somehow petite and feminine. I marveled at her amazing body, examining her legs and butt with such defined muscles.

When I looked up both of them were looking at me, Allison gave the curled index finger come hither sign and I walked on my knees the last three feet to them. I leaned over and kissed Allison on her lips while Kate was kissing her pussy lips. Kate nudged me over so Allison and I were lying side by side on our backs. With one knee between Allison's legs and the other knee between my legs, Kate took charge. She stroked my cock while delivering oral delights to Allison, the sucked my cock while probing Allison's pussy with her tiny fingers. She used the natural lube leaking out of Allison's pussy to moisten a finger which she slid up my ass, all the while flicking her tongue over Allison's clit.

Allison moaned as she reached her first climax, she drew her knees up and clenched Kate's head between her thighs while Kate pumped my cock with her hand. She worked her way back and forth between us as Allison's orgasms kept adding up. It took several minutes but she accomplished her goal when I blasted a load of cum into her mouth while Allison was withering and clenching in yet another climax. She finished by going back to Allison with her mouth full of my cum and dribbled it on Allison's pussy and boobs before finally sharing it in a deep kiss.

Kate, five foot, three inches, eight inches shorter than Allison, 10 inches shorter than me. We had just been served by the master. She was full of surprises. After a break and another round of tequila Allison got out the strap-on to show Kate.

"Which one of us do you want to use this on," asked Allison.

"You," she replied, "I want you to put it on and use it on me. I want you to fuck my ass, but use the big cock, and I want Brad to fuck my pussy at the same time." Another shocking surprise.

When Allison had the big cock in place and the strap-on tighten, Kate was on her knees in front of her, giving a noisy sloppy blow job to the big silicone cock. She jerked it with her hand, she took it deep in her mouth, she bobbed her head just like a real blow job and she used her hand on Allison's pussy at the same time. After a few minutes she opened a condom, put it in her mouth and in one motion rolled it down the cock. Opening another condom she turned to me and repeated the process.

As I lay on the floor she put a leg over me and impaled herself with everything I had to offer. She rode me hard for several minutes.

"I want you to feel this," she said as she stopped moving and began squeezing her pussy muscles, it felt like the squeeze of a strong hand. "I work out all my muscles," she said, "every day I put a rubber cock in my pussy and clamp down on it for a few minutes, just like this."

"Relax those muscles for a while Kate," Allison said, "I'm coming in." When Allison got the cock buried in Kate's butt we started working together on her. At first in complete sync, both of us pushing in and pulling part way out, in together, out together over and over. At some point the timing slipped and we were exactly opposite; Allison pushing in while I was pulling out, me in when she was pulling out. Opposite timing felt best to me, anything seemed to please Kate.

Then I heard the slap of leather. Allison had taken the latigo strap and delivered a stinging slap across Kate's ass. "How do you like fucking my man Kate? He has a great dick doesn't he? Do you like me fucking your big nasty ass? How do you like this?" Allison said as she gave her another taste of the strap. "Big red welts on your big ass Kate, how does it feel?" Kate apparently liked it a lot, she just moaned with pleasure. With her other hand Allison grabbed a hand full of Kate's hair and pulled while strap slapping her ass again.

Twenty four hours earlier Allison had been so gentle and cautions about fucking me with her strap-on apparatus, Kate was getting a thorough pounding, rough and deep. Allison was so into what she was doing, if she were a man she would have filled Kate's ass with a hot load of cum by now. Allison's nasty talk and roughness finally triggered an orgasm from Kate. Unlike Allison with her rapid and sometimes continuous orgasms, Kate climaxes more like a man, it takes a while to get her there and she is only good for two maybe three in a full night of sex. She is also a mostly silent climaxer, the louder and dirty Allison got, the more silent and intense Kate became.

After we all calmed down a bit Allison pulled out with a pop. Kate pushed herself up and off me and rolled to the side. She looked back at me and said "fuck my big ass more, give me some man dick." I spooned behind her and pressed my cock into her open and willing ass. She knew exactly what she wanted. Lying on her side, she put both ankles on top of my left leg.

"Put your leg over mine, hold my legs tight with yours," she said. With her legs held down between my legs she could get more leverage to push her ass back into my cock while pulling forward with her knees.

I began rocking into her, my cock getting a full stroke from just inside her ass to fully penetrated. Once she had the position and motion the way she wanted it she turned up the speed, furiously pounding her ass back into my cock while I delivered equally fast deep strokes. Out of nowhere and totally unexpected Allison unleashed the latigo strap across my ass.

"Fuck her hard," she demanded. "Ride that big ass, show her how a man fucks, give it to her hard."(SLAP)

The second slap of the strap was much harder and more painful that the first, I screamed something unintelligible and slammed my hips forward, my cock bottoming out in her ass. With my hand I reached around to her pussy and started fast rubbing her clit while continuing to pump her ass. I didn't last long, but I did manage to continue rubbing her clit while pumping out another load of cum, this time it was caught by the condom. Kate joined me in a powerful climax.

As we lay exhausted on the floor, Allison made a show of removing the condom from the silicone cock she was wearing, she tied a neat knot on the open end as if she were keeping the cum from leaking out. Then she removed the condom I was wearing and did the same. She carried both into the bathroom and flushed them, when she returned she was still wearing the strap-on.

"You still have a full boner babe," I said.

"I could go for weeks, it's not hard to keep it up, I don't know why you can't keep it up all the time," she said.

Kate needed to get back to their condo to check on Mike, we walked her back. She stood on the first step at her condo, Allison and I were on the sidewalk. With her at nearly eye level with to us, she gave each of us a kiss and we shared a three way hug.

"You guys are fucking great," said Kate.

"And you are a great fuck," said Allison.

"Mighty Mouse," Allison said as we walked back to our condo.

"My thoughts exactly," I replied.

Kate joined us for a few runs the next morning. Allison and I had switched to snowboards and we were riding the gentler and open slopes which suited Kate. Mike took the gondola to the top of the mountain to meet us for lunch. He had already had a few drinks by the time we met him, between the pain pills and tequila he was pain free. Unfortunately, because of Mike's injury they had decided to end their vacation a little early and catch a flight home. We traded contact info, Allison and Kate had plans to work together on a recovery project, and we all agreed to get together again as soon as possible.