Fuck Buddies with Privileges Ch. 07

Story Info
With friends like you, who needs enemas.
3.3k words
4.65
5.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Friends Like You, Who Needs Enemas - December 25

Six years after we both graduated from college I ran into Allison Caroll in the mall. While we were only casually acquainted in college, we found out that we had a lot in common now. Namely we are both obsessed with work and career. That was two and a half years ago and at the time Allison was an accountant with aspirations for a career in corporate management, since that time she has started her own investigative accounting firm. My name is Brad Marks, at the time I was a young lawyer is a large and prestigious firm, recently I've become a partner in a fast paced tech start up in the business of developing hardware and software for additive manufacturing. Neither of us were looking for a long term relationship, both us have a powerful interest in sex, but neither have the time or inclination to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. We worked out a mutual agreement to meet mostly for sex on occasion, no strings attached; both are free to spend time with others between meetings. Despite our efforts our relationship has become more than simple fuck partners, but we still put work first and rarely see each other more than once a month. We have fallen into the pleasant habit of entertaining each other with juicy stories about our sex experiences with other partners. Sometimes the stories are real, sometimes fantasy, always titillating. The episodes in this series are best when read in sequence, this story in particular should be read after Episode 6, Fed, Fucked and Protected.

Christmas Day, Allison needed a get away from the stressful and potentially dangerous work she had been wrapped up with for months and I had a rare break in my schedule. We made the spontaneous decision to fly out a day early for a long planned Christmas week ski vacation in Aspen. We could only get as far as Denver the first day so we rented a car, found a roadside motel and spent the night near Denver. It was a bright, clear and cold Christmas morning, the distant mountains were snow covered, we had just enjoyed a night and morning of great sex and we were excited to be headed off for a week of playing in the snow.

Cars, airplanes and trains are the best place to talk, even better than restaurants. We had a three and a half hour drive, with plans to stop at the half way point in Vail for a leisurely Christmas dinner. I was almost as excited about the extended time to talk future dreams and plans with Allison as I was to get on the ski slopes and almost as excited about skiing as I was about the incredible sex I knew the two of us would be having. My priorities were reasonably well ordered.

"You know we have never spent more than three days and nights together before," I said. "Counting the past two nights, this trip will be ten days and nine nights that we are together. Are we going to get tired of each other?"

"Better to find out sooner than later," she said with the kind of logic that she typically uses and leaves me without a response. Then she said, "we are going to have two fights this week, one will be over me spending too much time working and not enough time relaxing. The other will be over you spending too much time working and not enough time relaxing. Should we schedule a time for the fights? Should we have them on the same day so they don't interfere with the rest of our vacation?"

"How about we talk about beautiful mountains and skiing and leave everything else behind for a week," she looked at me skeptically, "OK how about we try to have a day or two when we don't talk about work."

"That's about as much time without thinking about work that we are going to get," she agreed. "But I would like to talk about the relationship between us."

I nodded and said "I'm listening."

"We started with a firm commitment that we were going to continue to see other people, and as close as we ever came to getting into a fight was over failing to keep that commitment. The only time either of us has ever had sex with another person over the last two and half years was when we forced ourselves to keep the commitment we had made to have sex with someone else. You do know how twisted and strange that is, don't you?"

Another nod.

"We agreed that we were going to go fuck other people and then come back and tell each other all the nasty details, that turns both of us on, but we never do it. We agreed that we were only going to be fuck buddies, now we are so totally in love that we think about each other all day, every day. When I'm tired and want to quit I think about how hard you work and I want to do the same. When I can't solve a problem I call you. When I'm frightened I want to be with you. When I got the big bonus check from my last project I only wanted to share it with you because you are so willing to share everything you have with me. When I'm horny I can't think about anything but fucking you."

"Lady, you got it bad," I said, "and I hope you never get over it because I've got the same thing and it is the most wonderful feeling I've very had."

"Better than ten blow jobs?"

"Better than all the blow jobs in the world," I said. "Babe, I think I really fucked up. I agreed to become your fuck buddy with no strings attached and I ended up falling in love."

"I'll forgive you if you forgive me," she said.

"Deal, do I still get the ten blow jobs?"

She got on her knees and reached into the back seat for something. When she turned around she had the bag that she had bought at the sex toys store the day before.

"What the fuck? That bag was in the trunk."

"I know, I moved it to the back seat and hid it under my coat when you weren't looking."

She pulled the strap-on harness out of the bag and got out the harness. It appeared to be first rate product; latigo leather straps, with heavy brass buckles, if they had been attached to a horse bridle they would have been tough enough to stand up to a few years of riding trails. And why were those straps so long? Either they were made for a woman with enormous legs or because they were intended to be used for ass swatting. The pelvic section of the harness was also made of fine leather and it came with a heavy brass ring to lock the dildo in place.

After unwrapping and examining the harness she pulled out the smaller dildo. "Am I making you nervous by playing with this thing?"

"Not as nervous as I would be if you were playing with the big dildo," I replied.

"Am I pushing this too far?" she asked. "I don't want to make you do something that you really don't want to do, I just think that buying these toys and the suspense leading up to using them is a fun and sexy experience. I think that using them will be a sexy, kinky experience, but if I'm taking you out of your comfort zone I'm sorry."

"You are introducing me to a new experience," I said, "something I hadn't given much thought to in the past. I welcome the new experience and despite my reservations I am definitely interested, want to feel the boner I have right now from just talking about it."

"You have boners all the time when we are together," she said as she reached over for a confirmation feel.

I picked up the strap on from her lap and said, "is this the next sex game you want to play, or are you just testing my limits? Either way, the answer is yes. You can handle a big cock in your ass, I've been there when you did it, and I can handle it too. I'm ready, but not right now while I'm driving up this mountain if you don't mind."

"Last night was incredible," she said, "you handled me like a horny mountain man that hadn't had a woman in a year or two. All that hair pulling and ass slapping was about the sexiest thing I ever experienced, just what I wanted, and then later I felt so safe and loved snuggling with you. You were amazing"

"I'm just like any man, I want all the sex I can get, anywhere and anyway I can get it. You amaze me; sophisticated and professional by day, freaky and kinky at night. The woman of my dreams."

"Anywhere, anytime huh? There is a rest stop coming up, how about you pull over and I'll put this harness on and give your ass a pounding?"

"NO!"

"Counselor, I rest my case. You are not just like any man, you don't just want sex anywhere, anytime, you are special."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek while whispering in my ear, "you don't have to pull into the rest stop, I can wait until we get to Aspen."

**********

We stopped for Christmas dinner in Vail. I like the grand buffet experience, but I'm not fond of eating the mega buffets, especially brunch buffets. However, that is where we ended up for our Christmas dinner. I like the ice sculptures and artistically arranged food. It borders on food porn to see crystal bowls and silver platters of beautiful food overflowing like cornucopias. The food itself is usually good at the best of buffets, it is the combinations of food that takes away from the overall experience for me. This Christmas buffet was an exceptional visual experience with Christmas trees, lights and other holiday decorations, The waiters, hostesses, buffet attendants and other staff were dressed as all the Whos from Whoville and the Grinch himself was carving the roast beast.

Being more carnivore than omnivore, I usually head straight for the meat. I came back from my first trip to the buffet with a slab of rare prime rib, a beautiful brisket and brie cheese omelet, two crab cakes, smoked salmon, eight assorted cheese cubes and a slab of the centerpiece Christmas goose. Also I had a bowl of nicely arranged fruit including blackberries, melon, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, and blueberries with a perfect dollop of whipped cream on top. I held up the buffet line much too long to get the perfect combination of fruit and the artistically sculpted dollop of whipped cream. Allison started with a salad.

What chef in the entire universe would pile all of that food together on a single plate? That is the first and central problem with buffets. I don't even mind going to pick up my own food, but I want a presentation which was arranged by an expert, not a hungry amateur like me. So why don't I spend time arranging all my food like the fruit bowl? Because when I'm hungry and everything looks delicious, I just start piling it on so when the candied carrots and curry brussel sprouts fall into the mashed potatoes and gravy, the paring is less than optimal. The confusion is even worse with brunch, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks bacon and ice cream do not belong on the same plate.

Problem number two with a grand buffet, it rears its gluttonous head when you pick up a full size dinner plate so there is enough space for the bananas flambé that a sous chef is preparing, a small chocolate tart, apple pie a la mode, a slice of spice cake with thick cream cheese icing, and a few Christmas cookies. It seems like I never feel comfortable when I leave a buffet. I took a nap while Allison drove to Aspen.

**********

The outdoor hot tub was glorious. It was snowing, the hot tub was steaming, the snow was piled up all around, Christmas lights were everywhere; glorious. We braved the freezing cold walk out to the hot tub and soaked until we were wrinkled like prunes, catching falling snowflakes on our tongues. By morning the fresh snow was more than and a foot deep and a great day of skiing was beckoning.

It was after the second day of skiing that we went to a bar next to the gondola for après. I knew better than to attempt to rehydrate with tequila after a long day of skiing, so I had a couple beers first. Allison kept up with every round of drinks, the music was great, and every skier in the bar seemed to be in a party mood. I realized that Allison had ulterior motives for encouraging me to drink when she asked a friendly couple we had just met if they thought I was drunk enough for her to take me back to our condo and have her way with me.

"He looks ready to me." said the woman sitting next to Allison.

"Do you think he is drunk enough for her to use my new strap-on for the first time?" Allison asked.

"Depends," said her new friend, "is he an anal virgin?"

Allison nodded.

"Then we better have another round first," she said as she motioned to the bartender to bring us another.

We made arrangements to meet for a late lunch at a restaurant up on the mountain the next day, then headed for our condo.

I had been thinking about this, it wasn't on my bucket list but it was an experience Allison wanted to have. She has an occasional need to dominate, but she also likes to be man handled. If she wanted it, then I wanted it as well. It is an enormous turn on for me when she is open and clear about what she wants sexually. Time to turn the tables.

"I want you to fuck me hard babe," I said as we were walking back to our condo. "I want your cock and I want it bad. I'm your dirty whore for the night." She picked up the pace.

When we got our coats, boots and ski clothes off she walked up behind me and put her arms around me. Her hands were under my t-shirt toying with my nipples, her hips grinding against my ass as she put a hand in my shorts and wrapped it around my cock. We finished undressing and she got out the strap on with the small cock already attached. I watched as she put it on then dropped to my knees to take the cock in my mouth. I didn't gag, but even the short, skinny silicone tool was more than a mouth full. Learning to deep throat was going to take practice. She pulled me to my feet for a long kiss, real cock rubbing against silicone cock.

She nudged me back on the bed, lying on my back and got out the lube, starting with a wad of lube on my cock which she stroked slowly. With her fingers well lubed she first pushed one, then two fingers in my ass and found my prostate. No new territory so far, we had gone to this point several times before and she knew all about where and how to touch me to get a response. With fingers still in my ass she handed me the tube of lube and said "lube me up."

I was more than generous in lavishing lube on her silicone cock. When she stepped forward and used her hand to tease my tight pucker with the cock tip I stopped her and said, "I'm not on birth control, promise me you won't cum inside me."

Between snorts of situation induced drunken laughter she said, "how do you expect me to keep a hard on when you make me laugh." In the half second I spent trying to think of a clever response, she thrust her hips forward and the cock was inside me.

When I squealed in surprise she asked with genuine concern, "You OK, more lube?" Before I could respond she squirted more lube on the cock and another blob on her hand which she used to stroke me as she slowly pumped deeper and deeper inside me. After a few minutes I started enjoying everything she was doing and she quit worrying about hurting me. She was enjoying what she was doing; was she ever. After a few minutes of pumping deep and hard she pulled back and said "roll over."

On my knees and elbows, she lubed me up again, spread my cheeks and pushed her silicone cock into me again. With her hands on my hips she began pumping in to me.

"You're my slut now baby, I'm giving you the best ass fucking you have ever had," she giggled at her cleverness, than slapped my ass hard and made me jump, "who's your daddy now bitch."

I tried hard not to laugh, she slapped my ass again and said, "I own your ass now, it's all mine and I'm going to ride you hard."

"Stroke my cock, "I begged. She reached around and wrapped her hand around my cock, thumb down, little finger toward the tip, the sensation was incredible. "Don't cum yet, when I get finished with you I'm going to need everything you've got. If you can't fuck me I'm going to go back to that bar, spread my legs and invite every man in there to fuck me."

"I want to see that," I said, "keep jerking me." But once she thought about getting fucked she had done enough dominating and wanted some cock herself.

She pulled out, got on her knees beside me with the strap on still in place and said "I want you to fuck me NOW, fuck my pussy."

With the strap-on cock hanging down in front of her, just as my real cock was hanging down in front of me a minute earlier I began fucking her amazingly wet, dripping pussy. When I slapped her ass she pushed back hard against my hips. Her first orgasm came at almost exactly the same time as my cock bottomed out in her pussy, either the first orgasm never stopped or she had rapid fire additional orgasms for several minutes as I continued to pound into her. The lube on my cock lessened the sensation and I was able to continue the pace of rapid and deep penetration for several minutes before repeated blasts of hot cum exploded inside her.

When I collapsed on the bed beside her she moved her face to an inch or so from my face and said, "you are no longer an anal virgin, I got you cherry, you're mine, and you're a damn good piece of ass. I'm going to give you five minutes to recover and then you are going to fuck me again."

It was more like ten minutes, I think she needed the rest as much as I did. The second round was nothing like the first, it was mostly tender and passionate love making as opposed to power fucking. We spent a long time spooned together, my cock buried in her pussy with me moving ever so slowly and Allison doing more squeezing than hip movement. The alcohol and the frantic first round of sex took a lot out of both of us, when I finally did cum inside her for the second time we both collapsed into a deep sleep.