Fuck-Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge said, "I face a difficult task here Mr Holmes. Ordinarily both the charges to which Miss Wilkinson has pleaded guilty carry jail sentences. But there are very extenuating circumstances working in the defendant's favor so I have decided to lean backwards in thinking leniency."

The judge asked the defendant did she have any objection of being released into the care and custody of Harrison Anthony Holmes for the next three months.

Initially looking shocked, Parissa said she had no objection at all.

"Mrs Gapes, are you prepared to make one telephone call a day, seven days a week for three months to check on the condition of Miss Wilkinson, or alternatively she may call you?"

"I would be delighted to do that," Your Honor.

"Well, if someone appeals to a higher court about this mind-bending decision of mine I shall not be delighted," Judge Ross smiled ruefully. He dismissed the charge of auto theft and reduced the charge to improper use of a motor vehicle, convicting and fining the defendant $250, and placed her into the care of Harrison Anthony Holmes for ninety days with the condition that if that failed to work out she would become a ward of the state until her medical rehabilitation was complete.

In the foyer outside the courtroom the participants gathered. The almost gloating attorney said to his client, "Parissa, we have just witnesses one of those rare moments in law when a judge leaned over so far backwards he's pushed his powers to the limit, if not beyond them."

"Don't you know?"

"There are fine lines in law Parissa, where the legislation, precedents and textbooks do not apply absolutely, where on both sides of the line it's like no-man's land, definable only by interpretation. This afternoon we were walked down that line and amazingly you popped up smelling of roses. Of course you did nothing approaching criminal intent but taken each in isolation you – unwittingly would be the kind word for it – committed five crimes recognized by the police and public prosecution in the five charges initially laid against you. But hey, let's not worry about it, you are free, apart from being placed under the rule of this man here."

"Oh god," Parissa said, looking at Harrison, her heart sinking, her face turning white.

"Come on, back we go," Gina said cheerfully, turning the wheelchair towards the ambulance that had just arrived.

"No, there's something I must do."

"Thank you Lionel," she said, pulling down her surprised attorney's head by grabbing his tie. She kissed his cheek. "You performed incredibly well for me, skating practically all the way on thin ice as I understand it."

"You made it easier being an honest-looking defendant, an innocent victim who looked vulnerable and as shown by the evidence presented had fled for her life, outcome unknown, panic taking over."

"Which is how you described it."

"Yes Parissa, and not only that but I believed it and the judge may have seen you as his own daughter or niece, presuming he has them. I'll be in touch as there are papers to sign."

As the attorney left Harrison took his place. He said well done and hoped she hadn't over-tired herself.

"What do you care?" Parissa snapped. She held out her hand to be shaken and asked Gina could they go.

"Yes, but you two need to talk about the rules of loose cohabitation."

"You and Parissa take care of that," Harrison said. "Goodbye you two. Hope to see you soon Parissa."

"Then come an see me before I'm discharged on Friday morning."

Gina smiled at Harrison and pushed Parissa to the waiting ambulance crew.

Just before 5:00 Gina arrived at Harrison's apartment carrying bags of food. They had spoken earlier in the afternoon and she'd obtained the address and said she'd call on the way home.

"My husband Jerry is eating out tonight before going on to bowling. I thought I might as well cook you dinner, that is if it's convenient and if you are alone."

Leaning on the walking frame, Harrison said, "I am and it is."

"Pardon me?"

"I am alone and it is convenient."

"Oh, of course."

"Here, let me take a bag. God you smell feminine."

She laughed lightly.

"Er, in the nicest possible way."

"Thank you kind sir," Gina said, as Harrison put down the bag and she put her one beside it. She then asked, "Don't I get a kiss?"

He swallowed. "Er, you are married Gina."

"That didn't seem to be an issue when you were in your hospital bed?"

"Well I was scarcely in the position to fuck you, was I?"

Removing her coat she said coolly, "And you are now?"

Harrison's mouth hung open.

"Well?"

He ignored that. Instead he said, "Please sit on the table."

Gina pushed things aside on the small but solid table and said he could lean against her.

"That's the intention," he said, pushing away his walking frame.

Gina, her dark hair back in a French roll and wearing a little too much make-up in a successful effort to hide ageing lines, opened her lush lips slightly and she sighed as she was kissed. She occasionally had brief encounters with male patients after they left hospital but this was the guy she'd most wanted to take to bed.

They kissed some more and then Gina lifted Harrison's hand on to her breast to remove any uncertainty. The next minute he was fiddling under the back of her top so she pulled off the top and freed the last hook for him.

He then guzzled.

Yes guzzled. He sucked, blew, licked and made gurgling noises and she almost lifted off the table as desire ballooned through her. God he was exciting.

Harrison lifted up his red, smiling face, his dribble dripping from both cheeks. "Sorry – I fell into it, ready to soar and this is the first fuck I've had in two months."

"Oh we're going to do that are we?"

"Gina, please. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Say the word."

"Get that cock out and fuck fuck fuck fuck me, you lovely man."

"What, here on the table?"

"Yes, here on the table and then I'll make spaghetti bolognaise to be served late. I'll call my husband and say I'm staying the night with my younger sister. He won't bother to check because I often do that on his bowling night or when he and the guys go to football."

"On the table?"

"That's what I said. I'll open pussy for you... I want it, Harrison, all of it. Help me make a baby."

"What!"

"I'm forty-one and without a child Harrison. Must I fill in the dotted lines?"

"No, I understand. But it's not likely is it?"

"Probably not, but please do your very best. By coincidence the time in my cycle is quite good for that. If we do succeed no one but us will ever know. Jerry refused to be tested because he believes he'd be shattered if found to be sterile."

"But here on the table – is that any good?"

"Almost as good as it gets Harrison. I'll hold my butt up high as we finished and maintain that positions for a while. You can then lick my butt or if that doesn't appeal you can brown the minced steak."

They would long remember that night of sexual gluttony, both making a real feast of it. Gina almost waddled when she left, taking with her Harrison's promise that he'd fuck her once a month for the next five months which is when she said she'd give up any hope of late pregnancy.

But they soon found that wasn't necessary because after their third encounter the unbelievable happened: Mrs Gapes found herself 'unexpectedly' pregnant and architectural draftsman Mr Gapes was strutting around as if he were a potent force. There would be no finger pointing because in truth what baby girl ever really looks like her daddy?

* * *

Gina unlocked the door of the apartment and carried Parissa's bags in.

Wheeling herself in Parissa said, "You seem to know your way about here."

"Harrison and I are friends. I have been here several times and he and I go to a movie occasionally and have been to a concert together. He and my husband Jerry are becoming friends as he's stayed with us a couple of weekends."

"Have you also stayed here?" Tess glared.

Gina swallowed. "Yes, twice."

"I thought as much."

Gina asked did Parissa have a problem with that?

"No."

"I'm hoping something more than a friendship will develop between your two."

Parissa, turning slightly pinched in the face, said, "Oh yeah? That's a laugh. Is there a lock on my bedroom door?"

"Yes, Harrison told me he fitted the lock the day I told him you wanted that done."

"Oh really and he has a spare key. Great."

"It's a combination lock and is ready for you to set the combination."

"Oh, Parissa sighed. "Aren't I a first-clash bitch?"

Gina hugged her and said Parissa has suffered deep trauma but was pulling out of it despite refusing help from a psychologist. At that, for the first time, Gina felt Parissa respond and hugged her back.

When they pulled apart Parissa saw the tears and asked Gina what was the matter.

"You're getting better," Gina said. "You must understand, I can see what lies beneath and because of that I regard you fondly."

"As you do Harrison."

"Yes."

Waiting for the scowl Gina was delighted to see the smile and hear Parissa say, "Well I must say you have excellent taste."

Parissa asked would Harrison return before dark.

"Yes, his flight lands around 3:00."

"What has he been doing?"

"He returned home because he wanted to inspect an apartment block that has come up for sale. He can refinance by selling off two of his smaller blocks if he can negotiate a three-month settlement to give him time to achieve the sales, but he first had to make a thorough inspection and study the tenancy agreements."

"Is that what he does?"

"Yes, he buys and renovates and on-sells apartment blocks to corporate investors. You know very little about him, don't you?"

"Little except I almost killed him and he's always thinking about sex."

"For god sake Parissa, he's a guy. Give him a break."

Harrison, using only a single crutch, arrived to find the two women drinking wine.

"Hey guys, welcome to your new home Parissa."

"Thank you."

Gina stood, walked over and kissed Harrison and then stood beside him, placing an arm around his waist. She then stared at Parissa.

"You want... you want..." Parissa choked.

"Yes," Gina said clearly.

Parissa moved over smoothly in her wheelchair, pushing side-on into Harrison and reached up and pulled his head down and kissed him. "Thank you."

"That do you think of it?"

"It's bigger than expected."

"Do you like your bedroom?"

"My transitional bedroom I prefer to call it. I feel I'm lifting from my restraints. Since we are sharing accommodation I am beginning to think about sharing a bed before too long. Please allow me to proceed slowly and then one day soon I'll ask if that's what you want."

"I look forward to that day. Please kiss me again."

They broke apart when they heard the front door close softly.

"Don't go after Gina in that chair," Harrison smiled. "You might do yourself an injury. Here, use my phone to say thank you. Here's the number, I call her most days at her request because I have no other friend in this city although that could improve because we are going out with her husband Jerry and his mates and their wives this Saturday night."

Parissa wheeled into her bedroom to make the call. Harrison heard her crying and saying Gina had made her so happy. He sniffed and went over and poured himself a glass of wine.

CHAPTER 3

Harrison escorted Parissa to the physiotherapy department next morning without a problem. It was only a short walk and there were traffic lights at the pedestrian crossing to the hospital. Harrison had booked their treatment times together.

She'd been sleeping so soundly Harrison had to awake her. Then he'd murmured, "Sorry... er... I wasn't to know you sleep topless." He didn't look away.

"And bottomless," she said, looking at the breast spilling over her arm. She turned on to her back to give Harrison a more balanced view of them.

"They are wider apart than on some women."

"Oh, an authority on breasts are we?" she said, and immediately called, "No don't go. I want to learn to be relaxed around you and this is a good way to start. Take a good look at them."

"They are very lovely. Should be rather pert when you stand up, shoulders back."

She smiled and reached over to the two sheets of paper on to bedside cabinet. "These are the rules of co-habitation I drafted with Gina's assistance." She then tore them into strips and rolled them into a ball and handed them to him. "The refuse bin thanks. Who needs rules? Please lead me to the shower."

"Er, I'll fetch a gown."

"No, it's as good a time as any for you to see what I've got. Sorry it's untrimmed."

"What may I call it?"

"Tits and pussy are fine by me – only cunt if and when were are engaged in serious fucking."

"You're much better and making a real effort, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Your face is still a bit of a mess. Are you getting used to looking at it in the mirror?"

"Yes."

"And seeing incremental improvement every day?"

"Every other day or so, yes."

"May we kiss each morning, even without having cleaned our teeth?"

"Yes."

"Where are you going?"

Harrison turned and said with surprise she'd wanted him to lead her to the bathroom – presumably to open doors and place the shower mat and turn on the water.

"Yes, but where's my morning kiss?"

"Oh," he smiled, coming towards her.

"Naughty boy, where's the crutch."

"I'm now on to light weight-bearing – which means short steps over flat ground for very short bursts."

"Good boy. Aren't we making progress?"

They kissed, taking their time about it and then Harrison helped Parissa into her wheelchair although she was capable of doing it herself.

At the gym while undergoing ankle-flexing exercises under supervision, Parissa looked across and saw Harrison take a call. Perhaps it was a good business call because he was smiling.

They left at 10:35 and he asked, "Are you okay about entering the hospital? I'm meeting Gina for coffee at 10:45. She'd like to see you but said if you are adverse about entering the hospital unnecessary then for me to escort you home first."

"No, I'll be fine."

At the public café Harrison suggested Parissa go to a table while he waited for Gina.

Parissa thought Gina would find them in the café but perhaps she had something to tell Harrison. Well, obviously she did. Parissa saw Gina gesticulating wildly and then jump in against Harrison and hug him hugely but not kiss him. They came in and she could see Gina was almost bursting out of her skin.

Parissa waited, Harrison studied the ceiling and then Gina announced she was pregnant.

The two women hugged and when Harrison returned from ordering the coffee Parissa asked, "Is Harrison the father?"

"Yes," Gina said without hesitation. "Isn't he a good boy. He has given me and unbeknown to Jerry, a wonderful gift."

Harrison asked apprehensively, "Are you angry at me Parissa?"

"No, no I don't think so. I can see from Gina she regards it as a wonderful gift and really it's none of my business."

"Watch out," Gina laughed. "I may make you my child's godmother."

The three of them laughed. Everything appeared smooth again.

As soon as they were over the arterial road safely Harrison said, "I won't be dismayed if you're cross at me impregnating Gina?"

"No, it's fine, really. I've gotten used to the idea. She must be on the brink of being unable to conceive."

"Yes, she told me I was her last chance."

"Is her husband sterile?"

"Possibly but he refused to be tested. They have been married eight years. So she went to a specialist at the hospital and changed her eating habits, exercised and took pills and powders he subscribed and then went after me as I was the only prospect in her sights right then."

"Did she warn you about what she was doing?"

"In a full and frank but short discussion. She then invited me to make her pregnant. We were to try once a month over six months but it was bull's-eye on month three."

Parissa stopped for a rest, flexing her arms as she found wheeling herself was quite tiring but insisted Harrison not push her except across roads or over very uneven ground as he must look after his own welfare and not risk twisting his leg. She was very tired when they reached her room so he lifted her on to her bed, placed pillows against her sides as instructed to stop her turning, unfastened and removed the fiberglass casts and bandaged her ankles firmly. She was almost asleep before he'd finish.

"Call me when you want something," he whispered. "I'll be out for a half an hour. I'll leave my spare mobile phone on your cabinet. It's fully charged."

She smiled.

* * *

Harrison, the impregnator of Gina, was relieved that Parissa hadn't attempted to pull away from him in disgust. He wrote down Parissa's splint size number and went over the hospital's splints department and asked for a duplication of Parissa's splints. The grumpy guy not much older than Harrison asked for the requisition order and then said no requisition order no supply and walked off. Harrison stood, boiling, not knowing whether to run after the mutt and crack him one or tear the place apart.

"May I help you sir?" asked a woman who'd come from the nearby office.

Harrison explained he'd made a request for a duplicate set of splints but the request had been refused because he had no requisition order. The woman asked why he wanted a second set and Harrison explained he wanted to bath his patient, Miss Wilkinson.

"This Miss Wilkinson, I remember her case – both ankles broken?"

"Yes."

"I notice you are on a crutch and are limping. How can you possibly be looking after her as well as yourself or have you someone assisting?"

"Parissa is a tough cookie, doing almost everything herself. The hospital discharged her yesterday, satisfied she is in good hands. We are in contact with Mrs Gapes every day as required by the court when Parissa was placed under my care."

"Oh god, you are the person Parissa almost killed, Harrison someone?"

"Harrison Holmes."

"Yes, there was a big piece about you two in the newspaper three days ago about the judge bending over backwards in dealing with Parissa because you two had developed a friendship and that you wanted to help Parissa because she was going through a tougher time than you were. They only used police photographs taken of you both at the accident scene because you'd both gone to ground and reporters couldn't find you."

"We are at 18B on Stent and come across each day for physiotherapy," Harrison grinned.

"Ohmigod, you're not only a hero but you are very practical."

"Look ma'am, could you pop across now and again – say during your lunch break – and visit Parissa as she will get sick of male company. Gina Gapes plans to drop in twice a week. If you do come call me on this number," Harrison said, giving her his card, "and I'll make extra for lunch."

"Yes, I'd like to do that. You said 18B Stent Street. Please expect me tomorrow. My name is Ida. "Please give me the splint number you have written down."

"Thank you. Oh Frank!"

"Yes Mrs Young?"

"Please fetch a pair of 668-B's with submersible linings and book them out to me."

"Right you are Mrs Young," Frank said, glancing at Harrison and looking curious.

Back at the apartment Harrison made some business calls and then napped. He jumped to his feet when he heard Parissa calling. He went to her room and she said, very pink in the cheeks, "I'd like a glass of wine. I am allowed up to two a day, preferable red."

"Right, you've had a lovely sleep. I'll run a bath for you."

"I'm only permitted to sit in the shower in my wheelchair."

"I'll fetch a wine that you can sip while I attend to you."

"Yes sir."

Harrison returned with the wine and the new set of casts. "I fetched these from the hospital so I can lift you into the bath, with your assistance."