All Comments on 'Fuck Ch. 02: Skip School'

by draia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More chapters

I really enjoyed what I read. Is the author going to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh fucking hell, this is too hot. Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish

I've been waiting for the next chapter when will you be posting so I don't have to keep checking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hooked

I'm loving your characters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please!!! This story is amazing x

LoisKnight69LoisKnight699 months ago

I understand the attraction. Amelia thinks to herself: 'I don't want to date him, I just want to fuck him'. I knew a guy like that in high school. He was a good looking muscular athlete with a big cock. We went to a large school and had no classes together and didn't really know each other beyond name association. I was tall, fit, attractive, and shapely. At a end of junior year party, we found ourselves dancing. We still had never had a conversation, but ended up in a back room groping and feeling each other up as we made out. We were interrupted and that was the end of it for the night. We only knew one thing about each other besides appearance and that was that we both loved to kiss. That summer the Stars aligned. Athletes lifted weights three times a week in the early morning before going to summer jobs. One morning I was doing some errands and drove past him as he was walking home after his workout. I stopped to give him a ride and discovered he had a couple hours before he needed to be at work. We didn't say anymore but both remembered our party makeout. The County fairground was next to our school. I pulled through the back gate into the fairground and found a secluded location. Without any fanfare we resumed making out. I sucked him off and he ate me out. We held each other and caressed and he quickly got hard again. We fucked hard with me having a couple orgasms. This being his second cum, he lasted quite a while. We still had nothing in common and didn't know each other well except that we both liked to fuck and thought the other was very good at it. For the rest of the summer we got together three times a week after his workouts. When school resumed in the fall, we got busy with our own activities and our own classes and quit the rendezvous. I dated other boys and he dated other girls. We had nothing in common but enjoyed a great summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdraia@draia
223 Followers
I'm not a great writer but sometimes I need to write things down. I might as well share them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fuck Previous Part
Fuck Series Info