All Comments on 'Fuck Club'

by Guitarman2016

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Omg fabulous hedonistic sex orgy, pure cunt and cock fuck lust, every one drunk with spunk and cunt juice. All totally fucked up. More and more and soon. Cuntlapping sex maniac lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Please write more! I came at least twice just reading this alone!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

sounds good. I went to a 21st party, plenty of booze, one of the guys came up to me and said one of the mums is doing the business, a bit old but a fucks a fuck, want in. I asked who, does it matter, back granny flat, 15 minutes. It seemed to go very slowly but I saw a few guys heading out. I joined them. I was let in, the lights were dimmed, I saw about 9 guys, removing their clothes and I looked over to the bed. I didnt know her, on her knees, a guy already pumping into the womans pussy and another fucking her mouth. The guy fucking her pulled out, wet pussy, another guy pushed in, I started stroking my cock as I looked around, I saw an older guy remove his jeans over in a corner. I got a flash of red shiny underwear over his plump ass, then they were down. He watched, I moved across to get a better view, standing next to him, the woman was onto number 3, I moved my hand so it brushed his ass, he didn't move, I did it again, he glanced at me, I nodded. He reached for my cock, stroking it, I held his, small but hard, then he knelt, I watched as my cock was sucked and he was good. I moved back, he looked up, do you fuck, he nodded, I gestured with my head to a small lounge. On your knees, he didn't hesitate, I spat on his hole and the head of my cock, then lined him up and my cock slowly sank into him and I began fucking him and it wasn't long before my cum spat into him. I eased back, moved and to my surprise another guy stepped forward and pushed into his just fucked hole. I watched for a while then left. I later found out they were husband and wife.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 7 years ago
Love it!

Great jacking off material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous