All Comments on 'Fuck 'Em All!'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the plot line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love a sequel to this story. Start with Cece and Charles getting married and end with a 4 women on one man orgy taking place after Betsy, Emily and Grace have found they could never find another man better than Charles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story, but I think you rushed the ending a bit. I think when Grace brought charles home would have been a good chance for you to put a little more comedy, and drama into the story. If you were going to have Cece, and Charles fall in love in the end, it deserved more than a couple of very short paragraphs.

Don’t take what I wrote wrong, I really liked your story, but it could have been more. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

Thndrus1Thndrus1over 2 years ago

The abrupt ending didn't fit with the detail you put into the rest of the story. Otherwise I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The Story

The ending was terrible compared to all the time you put into the story, Otherwise a good story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Hi, here from the Summer Lovin’ event. Sometimes a story summary gives away a little too much. Here, while the story was really good, that summary made it fairly obvious what was happening and took away a chance of a great surprise. The ending was a bit abrupt, too, but that could be used as a great setup for a part 2! Best wishes in the contest!

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

That was fun, I didn’t see the ending until the last girl was so petite, and even then I only expected Betsy to be the mother, not the sisters. I don’t think the story was too abrupt at the end, I thought it was a good, positive and happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written and edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story very believable. The beginning with Betsy is a little clumsy but it works. The progression through each of the daughters while similar does push the reader to step and think what are the odds. Overall I have to say well written and if I was told it was a true story I would believe it to the end. The ending would have been more interesting if more was to develop about the mother and older sisters acted more protective. That way you could see Charles have to deal with some consequences of having slept with all four of them. Then come back to Cece acknowledging the love she still has for him and even a point where their life together unfolds….

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Should've gone with betsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In response to Anonymous (July or thereabouts 2022): I don't think that Charles should have faced any consequences beyond those he did. The simple truth of the matter is that he didn't do anything wrong. He had no way of knowing the four women were related, and he treated them all with respect. Now is it /realistic/ that the fallout was so mild and resolved so easily? Absolutely not -- the awkwardness would have continued at least for a period of weeks or months, and Cecilia would not have rekindled their relationship so quickly, nor would she have done so without discussing the matter privately with her sisters and mother, especially Grace. But this isn't real life, it's fiction, and the time compression after the truth was discovered is within the bounds of literary license.

In response to Mojo648: No, he shouldn't have. Charles is of an age and personality to want a family, and Betsy is by now too old for childbearing, at least not without considerable risk. Furthermore, the two of them never had enough emotional connection for that sort of relationship. That isn't to say they weren't fond of each other, nor that each wasn't likely to hold those memories dear for a lifetime, but the relationship was ultimately one of mutual convenience.

brunnzlbrunnzl11 months ago

sorry, but you gave away the punchline before you told the joke. which is delivered rather stiffly; the way the protagonists talk it is hard to believe they are real people. try to get rid of the schoolbook style, and put some life into your characters.

LightninrodLightninrod3 months ago

Only 4 stars for this one, the reason is because I wanted Grace to end up married to Charles, the others broke up with him for their own reasons. He is a few years older and wiser but Mouse should have won him over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3151 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.