All Comments on 'Fuck Friends'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Meh

Wished it was abit longer or had a continuation, but i liked it overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuck yeah

good stuff.

pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
Hot again

This story was awesome. Spontaneous and so on. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Master Of Sodomy

Consistently great tales relating to this theme. Hope you keep up the good work for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Lucky Serena... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice

Lucky Damon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Impressive

A lot of times I read pieces on here that make women out to be nothing but idiots, victims or cock hungry sluts that are just along for the ride.

It's nice to see a female character that is intelligent, witty, knows exactly what she wants and how to get it and more than that is respected by the man that she's with.

I also appreciate her figure not being the typical Barbie doll description that you normally see on this site.

Thank you very much for this piece and I'll be keeping an eye out for your work later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Immediately put off by the casual mentionings of cheating and one night stands as if cheating isn't a really terrible thing or one night stands aren't a bad psychological indicator. Why would I care about or want to read a story about morally bad characters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous