Fuck Island

Story Info
Daddy bought an island... let the family fun begin.
2.8k words
3.88
39.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce you to some of the closet MALE members of the membership to FUCK ISLAND. It's located on a larger lake in the area.

There is me, Daddy to Laura and Alex. Then there is their grandfather, my dad. Then, my two younger twin brothers, their uncles. One rule on Fuck Island, no clothes, ever. You much remove your clothes on the boat before you step foot on ground. Just shoes on to get to the cabin or around the property are allowed. Everyone here is naked 24/7.

I'm 40. Around 6 ft, 180 lbs. My shaved cock is 9 inches in length.I've been taking care of myself better since my wife left me. Not so much the dad bod much. Laura, my daughter, is almost 20. She has long dark hair, small breasts with soft, puffy nipples, and a smooth shaved pussy. I know she does because we have been fucking for over a year. Then, there is Alex, my 18 year old son. Handsome like his dad. His cock is shaved and almost 8 inches long. I know, I've been prepping him for is ISLAND experience for several months. I've been coaching him in masturbation techniques as well as what he'll be experiencing with his sister. He knows I have been fucking her as she sleeps in my bed now. I'm sure he hears us and imagine that he's thinking about his sister and getting to fuck her soon.

My dad, Robert, is also 6 ft tall with a 10 inch shaved cock. He's not bad for his age of 62. He is still married to my mom but enjoys his time out on the cabin just like the other men of our family. Our wives don't come out here. Then, my younger twin brothers, age 35, are Gary and Mike, are 5'8" with 7 inch long shaved cocks...identical in every way. Both are married as well. I'm loving the freedom of not being married, actually. I don't have to explain myself comings and goings to anyone.

I bought this island with an old fishing cabin on it. The island is about two acres in property with the cabin in the middle of the island. The only access to the island is by boat. It's taken me a good year to fix it up about five years ago. I have installed cameras and webcams. Everything is recorded here, 24/7. Either in the cabin or outside on the island. I can also keep an eye on which boats come around the island. There are three bedrooms, one bath with LARGE shower installed. Nice sized cabin with a wrap around deck with a 360 degree view of the island and lake. It's very comfortable to spend long weekends and summers here. Sometimes I come out here with just Laura or we have one or two other male family members to join us.

This weekend will be very special, for my son. He's never been invited to the island, for obvious reasons. This island is 18 and over only. I've promised him he could fuck his sister when he turned 18, if he stayed a virgin and didn't fuck any male or female. He never did correct me on the male part...though I suspect he swings either way. Laura and I came up a few days early to get the cabin ready and to have some private time to fuck. She's a fucking machine, that beautiful daughter of mine. Better than her mother could every hope to be. We have fucked in every room of this cabin, on every side of the deck and in have been fucking outside now that it's warmer out. She loves to fuck outside. Day, night, doesn't matter to her. My cock is almost always hard when she's around. It's addicted to her sweet girl and her wet pussy.

Soon, my dad will be bringing Alex and my brothers for a summer weekend visit. Alex is so excited to think he'll be fucking his sister. Of course, I haven't told her that. She has fucked her grandfather and both uncles here many times in the past year. Sometimes, she's taken all four of us at the same time. She has an insatiable appetite for cock. She enjoys cocks in all her little holes. She loves to suck cock. She loves to walk around naked and show off her pussy as she masturbates for us. I can't get enough of that girl and now wished it was just us for the rest of the weekend.

Pulling up in the boat, my son starts to jump out. His grandfather stops him. I've told him when he gets to the island, he has to strip. In his excitement I guess he forgot. Once reminded, he removed his clothing right there with his 8 inch cock is already standing at attention and rock hard. He runs up to me and puts his arms around to thank me for having him come out this time. All the while, he's eyeing his naked sister standing next to me. I could feel his hard cock next to my cock. This just excited me more. Then, I see my dad and brothers coming up the path next. All men are naked and about half as hard as my son, and now myself. Laura just stood there, eyes wide-open as she stared from one cock to the next, but moving her eyes back to her brother's cock. The only cock she has not had in any of her holes...yet.

We go inside and get everyone settled. They had brought some dinner as to make it easier for us the first night. As we chatted and caught up. Alex kept staring at his sister's pussy. She kept teasing him but opening and closing her legs. She would tease him but touching her clit and rubbing it. I swear his cock grew in front of us all. I broke out two bottles of wine I had brought for a belated birthday drink with my son. We opened them up and had a toast. He and my daughter had never had alcohol. But this weekend was a special weekend. If you are old enough to be on the island, you are old enough to have a taste of wine. My dad and brothers smiled at me as we looked at both Laura and Alex.

After a few drinks, we stopped but kept refilling Laura and Alex's glasses. They didn't know. They were too busy teasing each other. While I was cleaning up the kitchen, I had my dad start the wood fireplace. It was to be a bit chilly out later tonight. We moved to the living room to get more comfortable. On one couch, my son and my dad sat together. Another couch, my brothers sat together. And across from them, Laura and myself sat together. We had decided that I would start out with just teasing my daughter and my son. I would start kissing her nipples and rubbing her pussy in front of them all. She loves to be the center of attention. She loves all the eyes on her body, her breasts, her pussy, and of course, her asshole. She loves to have all hands on her...touching her, feeling her, fondling her, pinching her, slapping her, spanking her. She's a good girl and lets us do whatever we want to her body.

Alex is wide-opened just watching us as my dad reaches over and starts masturbating my son. I'm not even sure he realized his own grandfather was going to get him off. My brothers were playing with each others cocks. They did everything together. As I was putting my fingers inside of Laura's wet pussy and starting to finger fuck her, and with my dad paying special attention to Alex's cock, he came all over my dad's hand. He was embarrassed at what had just happened. My dad wasn't and started to clean my son's cum off his hand...then, go down on my son and clean his cock for him. Well, this just set the tone for the whole night. But, I would not be letting my son just fuck his sister just yet. We wanted to have some fun with them both first.

I took my daughter into my bedroom, and had her lay down. I tied her to the bed, face up. Something we've done before together. This time, I added a blindfold and gag. Something I had never done before. Then, I left the room. So imagine, a beautiful, sweet, soft, shaved girl on the bed, restrained spread eagle in the middle of the bed...as you walk out the door and look back at her and just want to fuck her wet pussy...but don't. My dad and brothers have taken my son to my dad's bed down the hall. My son was laid out on the middle of the bed. Encouraged to be tied up as well, spread eagle, his younger cock standing straight up. They put a blindfold on him and a gag as well. The look on his eyes as the blindfold went on was one of fear and excitement at the same time. Far different that his sister, which was lust, pure lust in her eyes for me.

For the next several hours, we'd go from one to the other. Each male member would forcibly take my daughter and fuck her pussy and her asshole. She loves it. So, over and over and every combination of males - we'd take her. She had a say in this treatment. She always has a say in the way we use her body. But, she's a good girl and always allows us to fuck her as we want and cum on her as we want....as long as we want. From spankings of her ass and pussy, to fingerfucking to shoving our cocks deep, hard inside of her, she enjoys it all and can't get enough of it. Sometimes she begs us for more. Of course, as her Daddy, I can't say no to her and just use her at my own will and she accepts this and craves this attention from me. Good girl.

We also start my son's initiation to the island. My dad finishes what he started by sucking my son's cock. Alex is enjoying this more than I thought he might, and I smile because he'll be a good addition to the island over the next several years. As my son cums inside my dad's mouth, dad swallows this load. I then do the same, I take my son's cock in my mouth and quickly build up that young cock back to instant hardness. My dad adds a finger in his virgin asshole and my son cums in my mouth in seconds. My brothers and come in and assault his cock like we just did. Alex cums on them as well and seems to enjoy his treatment by them. He moans, squirms around just like his sister as we use his body for our own sexual enjoyment. Good boy.

Hours pass as we go from one to the other. Fucking, sucking, cumming on them and in them. Just as they can't take anymore, we untie them both, have them sip some wine. Each are left in the bed they have been for the night so far. Encouraged to hydrate on the wine. Instructed to masturbate over and over for us. I stay mostly in my my room with my daughter and my dad prefers to be in his room with my son. My brothers travel back and forth between rooms...together. Each time, jerking each other off as they watch my children masturbate for us.

My dad comes out and adds more wood to the fireplace. His cock hard and ready to fuck. In fact, all our cocks are in the same state, hard and ready to fuck. But, it's the kids turn to fuck each other. I take my daughter by the hand to the last bedroom in the cabin. Clean sheets. I open the door and lead her in. Her lustful smile for me changes as soon as she realizes that I would not be fucking her now. I turn and walk out and close the door behind me. I then go and get my son. I take his hand, lovingly smile at him, and lead him back to the three bedroom. This time, followed by my dad and my brothers. I open the door and usher him in. The rest follow. My daughter looks at her brother, then to me, then to the rest of us. Puzzled look. I tell my son, that his sister is his birthday present. His eyes go wide. He was a virgin to both men and women. Now, no longer a virgin to me, he'll lose his virginity to his sister, with us all watching him.

The wine they had been sipping on after our first fuck-fest is starting to relax them. Laura gets a smile on her face as she realizes she's going to take her brother's virginity. I can see her pussy getting wetter as it starts to slide down her inner thighs. Alex's cock gets hard as he walks over to his sister. We are not going to watch them, we are going to instruct them...for our pleasure and theirs. Laura is instructed to lay on the bed, legs wide open so that we all can see her sweet, beautiful pussy. She does as instructed. Her arms are placed above her head and she is restrained in that position. Daddy tells her to keep her legs open, no restraints needed. Alex is instructed to climb on top of his sister and put the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy. He's so excited to do so, he cums on her right then. He is told NOT to move from that position as all of us clean them both off. Tongues on her pussy and his cock, cleaning my handsome son's cum off her body and his cock. This excites everyone in the room.

He is told to again, put the head of his cock near the wet opening of her pussy. He does and this time does not cum. My daughter just keeps her eyes on his cock and is trying to will it inside of her. I know here so well. While she's restrained and in position for a good fucking, I lean over and pinch both nipples. They become rock hard and she arches her back. My dad pinches my son's nipples at the same time. My brothers guide his cock into my daughter pussy while she is arching her back. The most sensitive and erotic thing ever. Watching all of us together. Guiding, instructing and encouraging my children to fuck each other. His cock goes deep inside of her and up against her cervix. His balls hanging near her asshole as they start slapping against her. Soon, they'll move upwards as they'll fill with more cum to be expelled into his own sister.

As my son uses his own sister for his first time, we all are using them both. The four of us fondle and probe their assholes, cock and pussy. To add to the excitement, nipples are pinched, sucked, pulled and bite. Asses are spanked. My son cums and cums inside his sister and her body responds to his. His young cock seems to never run out of cum. Her pussy is hungry for his cock and holds it deep inside of her every time she cum with him. The sun is starting to shine through the window as the dark of night gives way to the light of day. I look at my children and love them more now that I have ever loved them before.

Once they have become exhausted, I untie my daughter and lay next to her, with my son on her and inside of her. I hold her as she lays her head next to mine and tells me she loves me. My son, leans over and places his head on my chest and tells me he loves me, too. My cock gets hard. As they both start to come back, my dad helps my son off his sister and leads him back to his room. I help my daughter up and take her back to my room. My brothers stay in this room and climb into bed together. For the rest of the morning, we all sleep. We've been fucking all night long. Exhausted and needing sleep. I wrap my arms around my daughter and she putting a leg over me and snuggles into me. She tells me again how much she loves me and wants to be mine forever. Good girl.