Fuck It, Let's Have Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then took off his boxers as she took off her panties. She was impressed by the size of his dick, thinking she should've gotten her hands on it sooner. He was on his back as she began to move down his body and immediately took his dick into her mouth. He couldn't see much because her hair was in the way; he tried to move her hair, but the rapid motions of her head made her long hair fly around and cover it up again. But when he did get a chance to see her giving him a blowjob, it was a very beautiful sight. Her mouth on his dick was the best feeling he'd ever had; all the other great blowjobs he'd ever had paled in comparison to this one.

When she was done with the blowjob, she got off the bed and went to her dresser. She rummaged through the top drawer and smiled when she found what she was looking for.

"Four left," she said enthusiastically, as she held up some condoms for Steve to see.

She tossed one of the condoms to Steve, who caught it in midair, and she put it away with the rest. Steve quickly ripped open the wrapper and put the condom on his dick before Nora even got back on the bed.

They kissed a little before he got Nora on her back and drove his dick into her. He held his dick there for a moment, enjoying the feel of Nora's warm, wet pussy engulfing his dick. Nora was also enjoying this moment of finally having a dick inside her for the first time in months.

Steve started fucking her, slowly at first, something he liked to do to get himself and the woman he was with warmed up. Nora was glad he did this; some women preferred to be fucked quickly, but she preferred it when they took it slow at first before things heated up.

He began to pick up his speed, fucking her faster. She held Steve close to her body, and she moaned heavily into his ear.

"Yes! Yes! That feels so good!" she began chanting.

He fucked her as hard as he could until eventually, she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body. This made him slow down a bit, which gave Nora the perfect opportunity to get Steve on his back so she could have her own fun with him. She held onto her headboard with both hands as she began riding his dick. Steve just laid there as he let Nora do what she wanted with him. Her hair flew wildly, and her breasts jiggled. It was a beautiful sight to behold. She went faster on him, going crazy; she hurt Steve's dick as she did this, but he was still enjoying himself.

As soon as Steve got the chance, he got her on her back again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely as she screamed into his ear to fuck her harder. He was sure she had another orgasm from the way her body convulsed under him.

It wasn't long before Steve felt it was all going to be over. Nora could easily tell from his expressions that what was going to happen soon and braced herself for it. He tried to hold off for as long as he could, but eventually he couldn't hold back much longer, and with one final thrust into her pussy, he shot every drop of cum into the condom he was wearing.

When he was done, he pulled out of her and went to her bathroom to flush away the condom. Then he went back to bed with her.

"Looks like we did Netflix and Chill, after all," she said.

They both had a good laugh at that joke.

"This may be bad timing, but there's a question I want to ask you," said Steve. "A question you said no to many times before."

She looked him right in the eyes. "If you ask this time, I might say yes this time."

"Before I do ask that question, I have to ask why you have always said no before. You said no so much that I decided to stop asking it again years ago."

Nora sighed. "Because I was stupid to realize what a great guy you were. And I was afraid of ruining the friendship. But we just fucked, so I think we went beyond that now."

"So, I can ask this question again, and you'll say yes?"

"Only one way to find out," she said with a devilish smile.

"OK, here it goes," he said as he held her close. "Will you marry me?"

"WHAT?" she screamed out.

She almost jumped out of bed before Steve pulled her back into his arms. He was laughing at her reaction, and she saw that he wasn't serious.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist making a joke," he said as his laughter simmered down. "But seriously, you want to go on a real date with me?"

"Yes, I do," she said, then gave him a little kiss. "But don't think I'm easy because of what just happened between us tonight and I'll fuck you our real first date."

Steve gave her his own devilish smile. "Well, we're not dating just yet. So how about we fool around together a few more times before we finally go out on a real date?"

Nora thought about it for a moment. "I find no problem with that logic."

They finished off the rest of the condoms that night.

They went on their first real date a couple of nights later, and just like Nora said, she wasn't going to have sex with him on their first date. Instead, they had sex on their second date. Things were moving so well between them that they decided to move in together six months later.

The End.

12