Someone Who Actually Likes You

Story Info
Better someone who likes you than someone paid to like you.
10.7k words
4.61
15.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

NOTE: In case you recognize this story, it was previously published here but had to be resubmitted.

...

YESTERDAY

Peter was in his bedroom, peeking from the side of the venetian blind just enough to get a good look at the pool in the backyard and not be seen doing it. He was trying to get a good look at his sister's friends, whom she invited for a little get-together by the pool. There were four of them, including his sister Kerry, all of whom were wearing bikinis. He was mostly focused on one particular woman, Amber, the woman he had fantasized about for years. She was 22, like his sister, and had just finished her last year of college. She was your typical blonde beauty, with long golden hair and a fit body with perfect curves. She was wearing a skimpy pink bikini and lying on an inflatable recliner, just letting the wind and waves of the pool float her around as she relaxed.

He realized he was being a total perv by spying on them like this, but he couldn't help himself. His sister's friends were very attractive, and he had been doing this for years whenever they came around in the summer. If his sister ever caught him doing this, she would be furious, so he always had to be extra careful not to get caught.

He didn't have to worry about being caught by them, as he had to suddenly stop looking at them when he received a hard slap in the back of his head.

"Ow!" he cried out and grabbed the back of his head.

He turned around to see two of his friends, Greg and his older cousin Charlie, standing there laughing at him. He was supposed to be meeting them later on, but now here they were, sneaking into his bedroom and smacking him in the back of the head.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Because it was fun," said Greg.

"How did you guys get into the house?"

"The door was wide open, so we just came in."

Peter realized his sister may have been the one who left the door open when she invited her friends over to hang out in the pool.

"We came to talk to you about an opportunity," said Charlie. "And from how you were perving out on your sister's friends in the pool, something tells me you'll say yes to this."

"Say yes to what?"

"Finally losing your virginity!" Greg said it very loudly, then laughed.

Peter told them to shush out of fear that someone outside would hear them.

"Don't laugh; you're a virgin too," he told Greg.

"Not anymore, I'm not," Greg replied as he fist-bumped Charlie.

"Seriously?" Peter asked, shocked to hear the news. "When did this happen?"

Greg explained how it finally happened last weekend. Charlie, who was a few years older than the both of them, was working part time as a bouncer and sometimes a bartender at a local strip club. He let Greg in despite being only 19, and it was cool with his manager as long as Greg didn't order any alcohol. The main reason Charlie let him in was to introduce him to a few dancers there who made extra money on the side doing some off the book's activities in the private rooms upstairs.

"You fucked a hooker?" Peter asked.

"You don't have to say it like that," said Greg. "Yes, she was a prostitute. But she was a very classy woman, not some streetwalker you see on the streets downtown at night."

"Her name is Melanie, and she is hot, bro," said Charlie. "I also had sex with her a few times before I introduced her to Greg. She's amazing."

"I went back to see her a few days later and tried to see her yesterday but she was off, so I had sex with another woman named Crystal. So that's two women I had sex with in less than a week," Greg said very smugly.

"Yeah, but you had to pay for it."

"Who cares, bro? It happens all the time somewhere," said Charlie. "I'm pretty sure most men in the world paid for their first time, they just don't talk about it as much."

"Which is why we think you should join us tomorrow night," said Gregg. "Charlie can get us in, and maybe we can see Melanie, Crystal, or one of the other ladies who you can pay for sex."

"And you can finally stop being a virgin at your age and jerking off to your sister's friends," said Charlie.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 19. A lot of guys my age still haven't had sex yet."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," said Charlie. "But that doesn't mean those guys wouldn't take the chance to get their dick wet, no matter where it came from. You almost had your chance a couple of months ago."

"You had to bring that up, didn't you?"

Until a couple of months ago, Peter had a girlfriend, Tammy, whom he dated for most of his senior year. They had plans to lose their virginities to each other in the traditional suburban way of waiting until the night of their senior prom. They had planned everything that night so they could sneak off to a fancy hotel room and finally be with each other. That was until he found out that not only did she lie to him about also being a virgin, but she had been cheating on him most of the school year with two other guys. It turned out that she only dated him because he was someone her parents were more likely to approve of. She used him to show off to her parents in public, then fucked around with other people behind his back. He only found out because she got pregnant and had to come clean about who the father was.

"Sorry to bring up that mess; that was not cool of me," said Charlie. "But at the same time, you waited a whole school year to have sex with someone you actually liked, and it didn't turn out the way you wanted. So, you might as well get what you deserve and finally experience being with a woman, regardless of how you get her."

"And to put it another way, you have to remember that you're going to college in three months. You don't want to go there a virgin, do you?" Greg asked.

"I know it's not the ideal way to get laid, but if anything, it will help you get some practice before you go to college and meet those cute sorority girls," said Charlie.

Peter thought long and hard about it. He didn't like the idea of paying for sex, but they made some good points about it. He would like to finally get laid and do so before college. He was never good with women, only having a couple of long-term girlfriends throughout high school, and he didn't know how long it would be until he actually got laid on his own. He considered that Charlie may be right; it would be good practice for when he meets a girl in college and could pleasure her more.

"You're right; let's do this," said Peter.

Greg and Charlie got excited for him, and they all did a personalized handshake that only they and a few other friends know how to do.

They discussed what Peter had to do; he had to show up at the club at exactly 7:30 p.m. tomorrow night, a half-hour before they start charging an entry fee at the door. Charlie could let them both in after fake-checking their IDs, but they had to refrain from buying any alcohol. They have drunk beer and other kinds of liquor before, but they don't want people to start questioning why a couple of guys who look too young to be there are drinking. The bartenders and the manager will be OK with them being there as long as Charlie vouches for them, but they still have to keep up appearances.

Peter had to bring about $450 with him. $250 goes to the champagne court, where they will have extra privacy, and the rest goes to the girl for sex. Peter thought $200 sounded cheap, as far as he knew from what he had seen in movies or on television. He didn't like the idea of getting a cheap hooker because it sounded like he would get someone ugly or lousy at sex.

Charlie explained to him that the girls were already getting half of the money from the champagne court, so technically they were getting paid just over $300 for sex. He also explained how that amount of money is more standard than most people realize, and that's still a lot more than what an average streetwalker would make. He also assured Peter that all the girls there were pretty; they wouldn't be allowed to work there as strippers if they weren't. And that none of them would be lousy in any way at sex because then they wouldn't be getting any repeat customers. Greg also assured Peter that what Charlie said was all true and that he wouldn't be going back there if the girls weren't worth it.

Charlie also told him about some rules he had to follow. Among the big ones, condoms were mandatory, no kinky stuff without permission, no getting rough with the girls, and finally, no kissing the girls without permission. If any of the rules were broken, the bouncers would throw him out without a refund, and if they had to, they would kick his ass if the girls were hurt, and Charlie would have to be one of the bouncers to help them save his job. He didn't' think Peter was the type to do anything to the girls working there, but he still had to let him know about it.

Peter understood the rules, but his biggest problem was the no-kissing rule.

"It doesn't seem fair that I don't get to kiss her," said Peter. "I would like to be able to kiss the girl I get to have sex with for the first time."

"I know how you feel, bro; kissing during sex does help," said Charlie. "But it's not just the club's rule; it's also what the girls want. Kissing is too intimate for them, and no kissing helps to keep it more about business than pleasure."

Peter also didn't like the idea that it was all about business, but he had to admit that Charlie made a good point. For those women, they have to do it so often that they need to separate their emotions from what they are doing to keep it all about business, and kissing would be too much of an intimate thing for them to do.

After his friends left his house, Peter went back to spying on his sister's friends. He looked outside and saw that they were still there in the pool, except for his sister, Kerry, who was nowhere to be seen. Amber was still there, floating around in the pool; he wished he had some binoculars to get a better look at her.

Kerry finally showed up; she came out of the house with a tray of lemonade in her hands. She looked up at Peter's window, and he quickly moved away, hoping she didn't notice him looking at them. He was sure he couldn't be seen from their position and how he looked through the blinds, but he didn't want to take any chances and decided to just stop looking at them. He got a good enough look at Amber in her pink bikini to use later on anyway.

Later that night, he went over to Greg's house to hang out with him and Charlie while playing video games, and they continued to talk about their plans for tomorrow. Greg couldn't stop talking about Melanie and how he hoped to see her again; he even brought up asking her out, which made both Peter and Charlie very concerned for him, and Charlie had to give him a speech about not falling in love with a prostitute. Even Peter had to weigh in on that subject; he may still be a virgin, but he was smart enough to know not to get personally involved with those kinds of women.

TODAY

The next day, Peter continued planning out the big event for tonight with his friends through texts. He had never been to a strip club before since he was only 19, and in the state he lived in, he had to be 21. He always wanted to go to one of those places, and now he was getting the chance to go there to see some strippers and hopefully to finally get laid. He asked Charlie a few questions about it, and Charlie answered the best he could. But Peter kept asking more and more questions, to the point where Charlie had to personally call him to tell him to just relax and everything would be just fine. He said he didn't have to get laid right away when he got there; he could take his time. He suggested that, in the beginning, Peter just spend some time at the bar enjoying watching the strippers and maybe getting a couple of lap dances before he's ready to be introduced to one of the dancers who does extras on the side.

Peter realized he was just being a little too nervous about the whole situation. He had the whole day to relax before going there, and he would take Charlie's suggestion of just taking some time at the club to enjoy the show before he was ready to finally meet one of them for sex.

He went to the bank to get out enough money not just for the prostitute but also to have some fun while he was there. He held a couple of good jobs over the last couple of years and was always good at saving money. He even got a lot of cash from family members when he graduated high school; he promised to use that cash for college, but there was no way they were going to find out what some of it might be used for. So, he had plenty of good spending money for tonight if all went well.

Peter thought that if all went well tonight, he would be able to come back again to pay another woman for sex. He suddenly had the idea of coming back regularly throughout the summer to see many women, loving the idea of being with multiple women before he went off to college. Then he realized he would probably go bankrupt by the end of the summer, so he had to work hard to limit all of that. He was already concerned that Greg was going to lose all of his money to hookers that summer, so he didn't want to fall into that trap.

Sometime before Noon, he got an unexpected text from Amber.

Amber: "Hey. Do you have time today to help me out with something?"

This was a big surprise since Amber rarely texts him. There have been text exchanges throughout the years, but they were mostly about his sister. The last time Amber texted him was three months ago to get his help with a surprise birthday party she was throwing for Kerry.

Peter: "I may have some time today."

Amber: "I need help assembling some Ikea furniture. Please help me." She added a praying hands emoji, begging him for help.

Peter: "I have plans tonight. How long will this take?"

He was always willing to help Amber with whatever she needed, as an excuse to be near her and get her attention. But this time, he needed to be sure he was free long enough to go out tonight.

Amber: "It shouldn't take that long. Just a couple of quick things, that's all. I'm very helpless and need your help." She followed that up with a puppy-dog eyes emoji to show her desperation.

Peter thought it was amusing how she was overexaggerating her helplessness because she wasn't really that type of woman. He agreed to come by around 3 p.m. but said he had to leave no later than 7 p.m., figuring that would be more than enough time to finish helping her out and be at the club on time. He could probably be a little late if he had to, but he wanted to meet Greg and Charlie on time if he could. She agreed and added some emojis to express her happiness with him.

He had plenty of time before he had to meet Amber at her apartment, so he had lunch and watched some TV, and when he had the time, he then jerked off. He figured he should jerk off today, hoping that it would help him last longer when he meets the hookers tonight. He originally planned to do it later, when it was closer to the time to meet the guys at the club, but now that he promised to help out Amber, he wasn't sure if he had time to go home to jerk off and then go to the club, so getting out of the way early was the best option for him. He pulled up a picture of Amber on Instagram to use; she put up a picture of herself from yesterday wearing that pink bikini he saw her wearing. It looked a lot better up close in a picture than when he was spying on her from his bedroom. He kind of felt guilty using her picture like that before he was to meet her later, but her texts got her on his mind, and he really needed to jerk off to her as soon as possible.

He got to her apartment just before 3 p.m. with a tool bag in his hand. He knocked on the door, and she answered it a moment later. He was a little stunned by what she was wearing. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her great ass and a tight black tank top that perfectly hugged her big double-D breasts. The tank top also showed some cleavage on top, and the straps were thin enough to show off her bra straps from the sides. It was casual enough for someone staying at home, but a sexy sight to see from anyone else's point of view.

"Oh, thank you for coming," she said happily.

She gave Peter a big hug, pushing her tits hard against his chest. His dick instantly sprang to action in his pants, and he really hoped she wasn't feeling anything because of it. He had received some hugs from her in the past, but not one like this.

She invited him in and offered him something to drink. He asked for a beer, and she commented that he wasn't 21 yet, so she couldn't give him one. Then he asked for a soda, and she laughed, saying she was joking about the beer, and then gave him one. She warned him there would be a few dumb jokes like that about his underage drinking when he goes off to college.

Her place was a simple one-bedroom apartment with a bath and shower. She had just moved in about a month ago and had very little furniture in the area. Apparently, she had been sleeping on a mattress with no frame. She said she didn't mind sleeping with the mattress on the floor, but she wasn't sure how some men may feel about it when she starts inviting them over to stay the night. She said that last part with a wink to signal what she meant by that. The thought of Amber fucking men got him aroused again, especially at the thought of him fucking her.

She got simple furniture from Ikea to be set up. She got a bookcase she wanted to put in the living room as well as a new stand for the TV. Until now, she was using a coffee table to hold up her TV, but she really wanted to use that coffee table for its intended purposes. She also got a couple of nightstands and a bed frame to finally use.

"I know this seems like a lot more than I let on, but can you help me get it all done today?" she asked.

"Oh, definitely. This should be a piece of cake," he assured her.

They got started right away. They began with the bookcase, which was pretty easy. Amber put only a few books on it; he mostly put DVDs and some trinkets on the shelves and put a couple of houseplants on top. Nobody really reads that many paper books anymore, so the bookcase was mostly for decoration.

They put together the TV stand next, which had some complicated pieces and took a little longer than Peter had hoped, but they were able to finish it without any problems. Amber was happy to get her old coffee table so she could have drinks and snacks on it while she watched TV.

"You're very good at this," she said.

"Thank you," he replied. "I actually enjoy fixing things and putting things together. This stuff is easy compared to the furniture I assembled for Kerry's room."

"Now that I know you're so handy, do you mind if I call you to help me out with a few things?"

"Sure, I'll be happy to help out any way I can."

"Good," she said, smiling. "It would be nice to have a big, strong man around occasionally to help me."

She said that as she pinched Peter's bicep. Over the last couple of years, he had a growth spurt and is now 5'10". Also, Charlie got him and Greg into fitness a few years ago and got them very fit. He wasn't as muscular as some of the jocks in high school, but he had a good muscle tone that impressed some women. He was glad that all that exercise was finally getting Amber's attention.

They got to the nightstands next. While working on these items, they spent a lot of time on the floor, and during this time Amber had to bend forward to get a few things or put something together, and Peter got a good look down her tank top. He was afraid that he was going to get caught, but she didn't seem to notice him doing it at all. He just stared at her beautiful tits, wondering how they would feel in his hands. He was so distracted by them that the screwdriver he was using slipped off the screw he was trying to put in and slammed into the palm of his other hand.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers