Fuck Me, Fuck My Mom

Story Info
Mother and daughter invite him to join them.
7.1k words
4.68
109.9k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers

"Who do you think is hotter, me or my mom?"

Rob's hands froze on the game controller. He looked over at his cousin Brandi. She was still focused intently on the screen, her fingers flying. He'd pretty much blown the game already.

Rob put down the controller. "That was a dirty trick," he said.

Brandi paused the game. "I just wanted to catch you off-balance."

"Well, it worked." He gestured at the screen. "You're sure to win now."

"Not off-balance for the stupid game, for the question."

It had started out as a typical Saturday afternoon. Rob and Brandi were the same age, and ever since they were kids in school together, he had spent countless hours every weekend hanging out at her house, with her and her unmarried mother, Emily.

Brandi turned sideways to face him, and leaned back on the arm of the couch. "So who's hotter, me or my mom?" she repeated.

"Uh... I think you're both very attractive," he said warily. And he meant it, although Brandi and Emily were very different. Brandi was small, lithe and cute, while the word for her forty-something mother would have to be voluptuous.

"That's a nice answer, even if it's a cop-out. Which of us have you jerked off fantasizing about?"

"You can't ask me a question like that!"

"All right, to make it fair, you can ask me something."

Rob was puzzled. Brandi was always blunt, and liked to talk raunchy sometimes, but it usually wasn't so personal. He decided to try the first sex question that popped into his head. "How many guys have you had sex with?"

"None," she answered quickly. "Now your turn. How many people have you had sex with?"

He sighed. "None. Are you surprised? We're both introverts with practically no social life."

"Sure, but you never know. You could have a secret side I don't know about." She really seemed to be enjoying this. "You still didn't answer the question about who you've fantasized about, me or my mom."

What the hell, he thought. If she wants to be raunchy, let's see how she likes it. "Would you believe, both?" he said.

"Of course I believe it. We're 'both very attractive,'" she said mockingly. But she actually looked pleased. "Next question. Do you believe incest is always wrong?"

Incest? he thought. Is this because we're cousins? "Brandi, are you flirting with me?"

"Yeah. I'm not very good at it, am I?"

Of course Rob had been attracted to Brandi -- as he'd just rather explicitly admitted. But he'd been too timid to make the first move. Apparently this was her clumsy attempt at it.

A question occurred to him and he blurted it out before he had time to think better of it. "What if I had said I thought your mom was hotter?"

"I could work with that. Anyway, you'd never say that to me. You're too diplomatic."

Rob took a deep breath and tried to get a grip on the situation. "Brandi, I know we're distant cousins, but we're really not very closely related, so that shouldn't be any..."

"Oh, you thought I meant between you and me? Don't be silly. We're only third cousins. Do you know what that means?"

"Uh, I can never keep that stuff straight."

"It means we're practically not even related, so I certainly wouldn't call it incest."

"Then why..."

"What about incest between a mother and daughter?" Brandi asked.

Rob's head was still spinning. "Brandi... are you trying to tell me you want to have sex with your mother?"

"Have had. Still having. I was trying to lead up to it."

"Wow. Holy shit." Rob tried to get all these new revelations arranged in his mind. "But wait, didn't you just say you've never had sex with..."

"You asked how many guys I'd had sex with. The answer to that was none."

"Oh. Sorry, I shouldn't have made assumptions. But with your mother? When did this happen?"

"The first time was less than a year ago. I was already 19, if that's what you're worried about."

"Okay, but still... Well, I guess the first question is how do you feel about it?"

"I feel great about it," she said firmly. "Look, I'll try to explain. For years my mom had no relationships and was really sexually repressed. I mean, she didn't even masturbate."

"You talk to your mom about masturbation?"

"Sure, why not? When you're in bed together these things come out. Anyway, then there's me. I was really awkward, and pretty uncertain about my sexual orientation and relationships in general."

"I never knew any of this was going on."

"I know, all those conversations around the kitchen table with you and me and Mom -- Well, there are some subjects we just naturally avoided. I was too embarrassed to talk about it with you. But with Mom it was different. I pestered her with questions. Of course I could read all kinds of stuff online, but she was my only source for first-hand knowledge. Eventually she even bought me a sex toy and showed me how to use it."

"Wow."

"It was right about then that something snapped for my mom. She had this kind of sexual re-awakening. And this was at the same time that she was trying to help me figure out what I wanted, sexually. So... We ended up helping each other."

"In bed."

"What are you, a fortune cookie? Yeah, in bed. I know it wouldn't be good for most people, but it did wonders for us."

"But can it really be a healthy relationship?"

"Up to a point. We both know this isn't a permanent thing, especially since we're both attracted to men, too. We've even started talking to each other about guys we'd like to have sex with. So we're ready to explore our hetero sides, so to speak." She grinned at him. "And that's where you come in! At least, that's what we hope."

"'We'?"

"Yes! We both think you're super cute."

"I'm a little confused," said Rob, which was putting it mildly. "What exactly are you proposing?"

"Well, for starters, Mom said she'd coach me on how to give you a blowjob. Whaddaya say?"

Whatever this crazy ride was, he wanted to be on it. "I say yes."

"Great! I'll go tell Mom!" Brandi bounced up from the couch.

"Wait!" said Rob.

"What is it?"

"Don't you think we should start this new chapter in our relationship with, I don't know, a little kiss?"

"Good idea! Sometimes I get so excited I forget to be romantic." Brandi walked up to Rob, put her arms around his shoulders, stretched up, and planted her lips on his. Her kiss was long and sensual, and her darting tongue gave out strong hints of greater pleasures to come.

When the kiss finally ended, he looked down into her eager eyes and said, "I guess your mom already coached you on that."

***

Rob was perched, naked, on the end of Brandi's bed, watching her undress. She was down to her bra and panties, and his dick was fully hard, when her mother entered the room, wearing only a bathrobe.

"Hi, Rob," said Emily, giving him a warm smile before glancing down at his erect dick. "Nice to see you!"

"Nice to see you too, Emily," Rob mumbled.

"I think we're ready, Mom," said Brandi excitedly.

"Good, but finish undressing, honey," said Emily. "It's more exciting for the man if he can look at your boobies while you're sucking his cock. Isn't that right, Rob?"

"Oh yes, right," Rob stammered. Brandi tossed her bra and panties on the bed and turned in a circle to show off her slim body to him. Her small, firm tits were graced with pert pink nipples, and her pubic mound with a light thatch of blonde hair. The glimpse he caught of her cute round ass completed the picture he'd previously created in his fantasies.

"Is it everything you imagined?" said Brandi.

"Everything and more."

Emily pulled her bathrobe off and dropped it on the bed. Her full curves were in such contrast to Brandi, only the strong resemblance in their faces showed that they were mother and daughter. Rob was fascinated by her heavy round tits and the wide curve of her hips.

Emily took a couple of throw pillows from a nearby bench, set them on the floor at the foot of the bed, and knelt on one of them. Brandi got down beside her and began lightly fingering Rob's hard dick.

"Wow, it feels amazing, Rob," said Brandi sweetly.

Rob leaned back, propped on his arms, and gloried in the sight of two beautiful women admiring his dick.

"Let's start by teasing him a little," said Emily. "Lick it like a lollipop."

Brandi stuck out her pink tongue and ran it slowly up Rob's shaft, making him shiver with pleasure. Her mother joined in and they licked him from both sides. "You like that, Rob?" said Brandi.

"Oh, it's fantastic," he groaned.

"Now, you'll probably want to combine sucking it with stroking it," said Emily. "And for that you should use some lube. Okay, Rob?"

"Whatever you say."

Emily picked up a bottle of flavored lube she'd had ready, and poured some of it over Rob's dick. "Like this," she said, stroking him with one hand. Brandi wrapped her hand around his dick and they both stroked him together.

"Be sure to stroke the head," said Emily, running her hand up and over the head of Rob's dick. "That's the most sensitive part."

"How's that, Rob?" asked Brandi, matching her mother's moves.

"That feels great."

"Before you start sucking, honey," said Emily, "you should decide whether you want him to come in your mouth."

"Well, I want to taste it," said Brandi. "But I also want to see it shooting out."

"When he starts coming, you could pull it out and just stroke it with your hand, and then you could put it back in your mouth to taste the cum. How about that, Rob?" He just nodded, watching Brandi stroke his dick.

"How will I know when he's coming?" Brandi asked.

"He'll tell you," said Emily. "Now all you need to do is wrap your lips around his dick and stroke up and down. Just like stroking with your hand, only using your lips. Like this." Holding the base of Rob's dick, Emily sucked him into her mouth and bobbed up and down while Brandi watched. The warm, wet sensation was unlike anything he'd experienced.

Emily passed his dick over to her daughter and watched approvingly while she sucked him. "He's pretty big, so use one hand to stroke the base of the shaft," said Emily. Brandi obediently started using her hand along with her mouth.

"You can also swirl your tongue around the head of his dick inside your mouth," Emily continued. "And if you get tired, just switch back to licking for a while. I'll show you."

Brandi passed Rob's dick back to her mother and watched while Emily licked up and down his shaft, then ran her tongue back and forth across the head. Brandi joined in with her own tongue. Rob moaned and the two women smiled up at him.

Brandi took his dick back in her mouth and bent over it, sucking him intently. Now he couldn't see much of her except the top of her head. But Emily was leaning back, a dreamy smile on her face, alternating between looking up at Rob's face and watching her daughter suck him off. She could tell that Rob was staring at her big tits. As she looked into Rob's eyes, she cupped her tits with her hands and slowly rubbed and tweaked her large erect nipples, smiling more as his eyes widened in reaction.

Soon Rob felt the cum boiling up to the base of his cock. At the last moment, he panted "I'm coming!" Brandi pulled his dick from her mouth and held it upright, stroking it rapidly with her hand and watching it eagerly. His first couple spurts went high into the air, falling back to land on his stomach. Brandi squealed with delight and stuffed the head of his dick back into her mouth.

"Use your tongue, honey," said Emily excitedly as she leaned in to watch her daughter at work. Rob gasped and pumped several more spurts of cum into Brandi's hot mouth.

"Mmmm," said Brandi, making the head of Rob's dick tingle. She took him out of her mouth and swallowed, then licked her lips. "That was awesome! What should I do now?"

"Let's lick the cum off his dick," said Emily. "Be gentle; the head's very sensitive right now."

Rob watched in rapture as Brandi started licking cum from his dick and Emily leaned in to join her. "How was that, Rob?" said Brandi.

"That was fucking phenomenal," Rob groaned as their tongues lapped simultaneously at the head of his dick.

"Thanks for your help, Mom," said Brandi.

"It was my pleasure, honey," Emily replied. "Hold on, you have a little cum on your cheek." Like a mother cat washing her kitten, she licked the last of Rob's cum from her daughter's face. Then she and Brandi brought their mouths together to share a long, sensual, cum-flavored kiss.

***

Brandi climbed up on the bed and gave Rob a big hug and a kiss. Emily was standing up and putting her bathrobe back on. "I'll leave you two alone now," she said, giving Rob a knowing smile, then left the room and shut the door.

"Mom's great, isn't she?" said Brandi.

"Yes," Rob agreed, "and so are you." They kissed again and moved farther up the bed, Rob lying on his back with Brandi cuddling against him, her head on his shoulder.

Brandi ran her fingers lazily down his chest and stomach, then wrapped her hand lightly around his soft dick and held it upright for a moment, gazing at it with curiosity. "It must be really different, having a penis," she said. "How long does it take until you can get hard and come again?"

"Oh, not too long. It depends." Right now, probably not long at all, thought Rob, drinking in the sight of Brandi's cute tits. She was still lightly gripping his dick, almost as if holding his hand.

"I wonder what that's like," said Brandi. "With me and Mom, we can just keep licking each other's pussies and having orgasms for as long as we feel like it."

"I could lick your pussy."

"I want you to. I got horny from sucking your dick." Brandi looked into his eyes. "And after you lick my pussy, I want you to fuck me." Brandi felt Rob's soft dick start to swell inside her warm hand. "Will you do that for me, Rob?"

"I'd love that. But wow, this is all happening so fast."

"Do you want to wait until later?"

"No."

"Me neither," she smiled.

"What are we using for contraception?" asked Rob.

"Oh yeah, I didn't cover that yet. It's fine, I have a hormonal implant. And Mom had her tubes tied, years ago."

"Your mom? Uh... How exactly does she figure into this?"

"Well, it's up to you of course, but... Mom and I agreed that we want you to fuck both of us. And that I'd have you to myself first and then it's Mom's turn. But after that, we could all three get together!" she added brightly. "How does that sound?"

Giving up on the idea that anything about this situation was going to be normal, Rob decided to just be honest. "It sounds like a dream come true."

"Oh, good! She'll be so happy when I tell her."

"But won't you be jealous of me having sex with your mom?"

"No, we want to share this experience! In case you haven't noticed, Rob... Mom and I are very close." Brandi turned on her back and spread her legs. "Now let's see how your pussy licking compares to hers," she said mischievously.

Rob lay down between Brandi's legs and immediately plunged into running his tongue all over her pussy, spreading her pink lips with his fingers. His first taste of pussy was yet another delicious sensation added to all that he'd already experienced that day.

"Mmmm, that's nice, Rob, but I'm so horny already, I need you to focus on my clit," Brandi purred.

Rob moved his tongue up until he felt her swollen little clit, then began swishing his tongue over and around it. "Yeah, that's it, lick me," Brandi encouraged him. "Make little criss-crosses. Yeah, mmmm, lick harder." Brandi put her hands on the back of his head, gently pressing him closer. As her orgasm approached, she tensed her muscles and clamped his head between her thighs. "Oh fuck, yes, baby, keep licking me! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

With a final gasp, she released him and he raised his wet face to look up at her. She looked more excited than ever. "Fuck me now, Rob, please," she panted. "I want to feel your dick inside me."

As soon as Rob had positioned himself above her, Brandi took hold of his hard dick and guided the head into her pussy. With one long push, he was buried balls-deep inside her. She moaned and threw her arms around him. They rested that way for a moment.

"It feels so good, Rob," Brandi whispered in his ear. "Now fuck me, fuck me!"

Rob raised himself on his arms and began stroking in and out, savoring the incredible sensations. Her pussy was a slick, tight sheath massaging every inch of his cock. He looked down at his cute cousin's face. She was gazing up at him like he was the one toy she'd always wanted for Christmas. Rob started fucking her harder and faster.

"I'm going to come again, baby," Brandi cooed. "I'm coming on your dick..." She closed her eyes and moaned, her hips bucking under Rob's thrusts, as his cum erupted inside her, squirting spurt after spurt into her hot pussy.

When it was over, they lay together, recovering.

"That was amazing, Brandi," said Rob. "Better than anything I could've imagined."

"I feel the same way," Brandi replied, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Mom's going to love having you next."

Rob's eyes flew open. "Uh, I don't know if I can handle your mom today..." he began nervously.

"Oh, definitely not, you have to rest first. Can you come back tomorrow?"

***

When Rob arrived the next day, Emily answered the door in her bathrobe. As soon as the door was closed behind him, she took him in her arms and kissed him. Her kiss was even longer and more sensual than Brandi's.

Finally she broke away and said, "Brandi's studying at the library, so it's just the two of us today. Is that all right?"

"Of course."

An almost pleading look came into Emily's eyes. "Rob, I've been so excited ever since yesterday, I can hardly wait. Can we get started right away?"

"That's what I want, too," said Rob.

"Oh, good," she replied, giving him a big smile. "Go into my bedroom and get undressed. I'll be with you in just a sec." She headed towards the bathroom.

Rob took off his clothes and got into Emily's bed. A moment later, she entered the room, completely naked, dropping her bathrobe on a chair. Rob couldn't take his eyes off her ample, curvaceous body. She slipped into bed beside him and they snuggled up together.

"I'm so glad you hit it off so well with Brandi yesterday," said Emily. "You know, before I started having sex with Brandi, I would've been way too self-conscious to walk into the room naked like that. She's so uninhibited."

"She sure is," Rob agreed.

"And she likes my tits almost as much as you do," Emily said with a grin. "Do you want to play with them?"

For his answer, Rob took one of her breasts in his hand and gently squeezed it, lowering his head to lick at her erect pink nipple. Emily reached down with one hand and lightly gripped his hard dick.

"Do you feel like you need to come right away?" she asked. "Or could you go slow?"

Thinking back to the workout he'd had the day before, Rob replied, "I could go slow."

"Good." Emily pulled the covers away and asked Rob to lie on his back. Moving down on the bed, she lightly licked and sucked his dick. "The two things I've missed most about having sex with a man," she said, "are feeling his hard dick inside me, and having him fill my pussy with his cum." She reached for a bottle of lube on the nightstand, poured some on his dick, and began slowly stroking him with just her fingertips, up along the shaft and lightly over the head. Rob groaned softly.

"You know how to get the maximum amount of cum from a guy?" Emily continued, looking up at him sweetly. "By teasing him and keeping him hard as long as possible before he comes. It'll feel really intense for you, too. All you have to do is try not to come until -- well, we're figure out when. Okay?"

"Okay."

She straddled him and inserted just the head of his dick into her pussy. Rob reveled in the sight of her big tits swaying above him, her pretty face smiling down at him. Emily lowered her hips a little more, getting half his cock inside her, and leaned down to put her tits in reach of his mouth. "Please, Rob, suck my titties," she whispered.

Bumbie
Bumbie
272 Followers
12