Fuck Me, Fuck My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob took hold of one breast and sucked as much of it into his mouth as he could. "That's it, honey," Emily coaxed. "Suck harder. Suck it like you're trying to get milk out of it. Lick my nipple." Rob began flicking his tongue back and forth over her hard nipple. "Oh, yes," Emily sighed. "Lick it just like you were licking Brandi's clit yesterday."

Emily sat all the way down on Rob's dick and rested on top of him, savoring the sensations. "Oh fuck, you're so deep inside me," she moaned. "It feels so good!"

Rob's dick was throbbing and twitching, but just as Emily had planned it, he wasn't getting enough stimulation to make him come yet. She began grinding herself against him, stirring his cock around inside her pussy, rubbing her clit against his groin. Rob switched his mouth to her other tit, and she immediately began squeezing and pulling on the nipple he had just been sucking.

"Yes, yes, suck me harder," Emily panted, bouncing up and down slightly on his dick. "I'm gonna come. I'm coming, baby, I'm coming!" She kept grinding against him through her orgasm. When she calmed down, Rob took his mouth from her breast and looked up into her satisfied face. She slowly stroked her pussy up and down his cock, sending little shivers of pleasure through him.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to come," said Rob.

"Let's try something else first," said Emily, climbing off him. "Turn around this way and put your legs over the side of the bed."

Emily placed a footstool on the floor next to the bed and knelt on it, between Rob's legs. He moaned as she licked and fondled his balls and licked and sucked his cock teasingly. "I'm going to give you a little tit-fuck now, honey," she said, pouring more lube on his dick.

Lifting her big, soft tits with her hands, Emily wrapped them around his hard shaft, pressed them tightly together, and began stroking up and down with them. Rob could just see the head of his dick peeking out from between her boobs on the downstrokes.

"Oh yeah, that's wonderful," Rob groaned. Emily stroked him slowly, enjoying the feel of his hard dick between her breasts. She stopped and kissed the head of his dick.

"I want you to come in my pussy, baby," said Emily. "Can you hold out a little longer?"

"Yes, but you'd better get back on top of me."

Emily mounted him again, slowly lowered herself onto his dick, and resumed stroking it with her pussy. Her pussy lips were thicker and fleshier than Brandi's, and they hugged Rob's dick every time she pulled herself up.

Emily rose up until just the head of his dick was inside her and moved her pussy up and down and around on it, getting him almost to the brink of coming. Then she plunged all the way down and held perfectly still, feeling his cock inside her pulsing and straining to come. Rob could tell that if he were to move his hips just a tiny amount, the extra stimulation of his dick would put him over the edge. But he was enjoying this game too. They waited until the moment had safely passed.

Then Emily repeated the whole maneuver again.

"Oh fuck, Emily, please, I can't take it any more," Rob begged. "I need to come!"

"That's what I wanted to hear, baby," said Emily. "Give me your cum now." Once more she massaged the head of his dick with her pussy. This time there was no holding back.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Rob gasped. She immediately buried him all the way inside her and then began fucking up and down, milking out his cum. Rob felt the cum begin pouring through his dick and the first spurt seemed to go on forever in a wave of ecstasy, a continuous flow pumping his cum deep into Emily's hot pussy. When it finally paused, a long series of powerful spurts followed it. Before he'd even finished coming, his cum was already leaking out of her pussy around the base of his dick.

Emily, sitting up straight, rubbed her clit with one hand while with the other she repeatedly dipped her fingers in the gathering pool of cum and stuck them in her mouth. "Yes, baby, fill me with your hot cum!" she panted. Rob's dick was still twitching out a few last tiny spurts as he watched, fascinated, Emily rubbing her clit harder, her heavy tits jiggling, her eyes closed in concentration.

"I'm coming again!" Emily cried, wriggling desperately around on his dick. "Oh fuck yes," she sighed, and lay down on top of him, still slowly massaging her cum-soaked pussy.

Finally she raised her head and smiled at Rob. "That was perfect," she said, laughing softly.

"Yeah," said Rob. "I don't think I have another drop of cum left in me."

"Well, Brandi and I had better let you rest up," said Emily, kissing his cheek. "Next time you have to bring enough cum for both of us!"

***

The next Saturday when Rob arrived at his cousins' house, as instructed he went in the front door without ringing the bell. The living room was deserted, so he headed straight for Emily's bedroom.

When he reached the doorway, he saw Brandi and Emily naked together on the bed. Emily was on her back, propped up with pillows against the headboard. Brandi was on all fours, her head down between Emily's spread legs, licking her mother's pussy. Emily was making little sighs and moans of pleasure.

Rob undressed quickly as he crossed the room to get behind Brandi, where he could admire her cute little bubble butt sticking up in the air.

Emily called out, "Hi, Rob! Sorry we started without you, but we got horny so we decided to warm up a little."

Brandi raised her face from Emily's pussy long enough to say, "You're just in time, Rob. I need your dick in me." Then she resumed licking, while she reached one hand under herself and spread her pussy lips with her fingers, exposing an inviting pink target.

Rob was already more than hard enough. He climbed up on his knees on the bed behind Brandi and slipped his dick into her. Her pussy was soaking wet from the foreplay with her mother. Brandi moaned and slurped harder at Emily's pussy.

Rob took hold of Brandi's hips and began fucking her steadily from behind. Her pussy was gripping his dick as if it never wanted to let go. Whenever he wasn't admiring her adorable ass and her little puckered butthole, he could look up to see Emily playing with her big tits and watching him fuck her daughter.

Brandi started pushing her ass back onto Rob's dick in time with his thrusts. In between licks, she urged him on. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Shoot your cum in my pussy!"

"Here it comes," Rob breathed, spurting inside her as her ass bounced up and down against his thighs.

"Ohhh, fuck," Brandi moaned. She stopped licking and wiggled her ass around to wring the last drops of cum from Rob's dick into her pussy. Emily was smiling down at her, enjoying the sight of her daughter's pleasure. Brandi raised her head and said, "Mom, please, will you lick my pussy?"

Emily slid down to the middle of the bed and Brandi sat up and straddled her face. Rob moved up to the head of the bed for a better view. Brandi was spreading her pussy lips wide with her fingers and moving in small circles over Emily's mouth.

Brandi's pussy was a wet, gooey mess. Cum was dribbling out of her and Emily was spreading it around with her tongue. Rob marveled at the sight of Emily lapping up his cum from her daughter's pussy. His dick had never really softened after coming inside Brandi, and now it was harder than ever as he slowly stroked it.

"Oh Mom, your tongue feels incredible, with all that cum down there," Brandi moaned. "Lick my clit!" Emily intensified her licking. "Oh yes, right there," said Brandi softly. "I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come."

Brandi, her eyes squeezed almost shut, gazed at Rob with a look of yearning on her face. "I'm coming... I'm coming..." she mewed, slowly tilting her head back. Emily's wet tongue lashed at Brandi's clit and Brandi quivered all over, finally falling forward and rolling onto her back with a groan.

Emily sat up and turned to look happily at Rob, her face dripping with juices. "Mmmm, cum and pussy taste great together," she said with a big smile.

"Oh my God," said Rob. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Brandi had recovered enough to say, "It must have been. Mom, look how hard he is."

"I'm glad," said Emily, bending down to give the head of Rob's dick a playful lick, then looking up at him hopefully. "I want your dick inside me, honey."

"I'm ready," said Rob. Emily rolled onto her back again and spread her legs wide.

"Let me lube up his dick for you, Mom," said Brandi as Rob got into a kneeling position between Emily's legs and rubbed the head of his dick around on her pussy. Brandi stroked Rob's dick with one hand to spread the lube on it. Then she lay face down across Emily, her face at Emily's pussy, and held her mother's pussy lips wide open with her fingers. Brandi watched in fascination as Rob plunged his dick deep inside Emily's pussy and began stroking in and out.

"Mmmm, that's good," said Emily. "Brandi, honey, can you lick my clit while Rob's fucking me?"

Brandi lowered her head and started licking. With Brandi's head in the way, Rob could only get his dick partway into Emily's pussy, but she was clearly enjoying the combination. Her eyes were closed and she was playing with her nipples as she whispered, "Lick me, fuck me, lick me, fuck me! I'm coming, I'm coming!" She writhed under them. "Keep fucking me! Keep licking my clit!" She gasped as another orgasmic wave shook through her.

Finally Brandi raised her head and Rob slowed his thrusts, then buried his cock all the way inside Emily and held it there.

"Did you come, Rob?" asked Brandi.

"No, but I'm almost there."

"Please, take it out and let me suck on it," said Brandi. "I want to watch you shoot off."

"You got it," Rob replied, pulling out of Emily's pussy.

"He could come on my tits," said Emily. She propped herself up against the headboard again as Brandi, on her knees, started sucking and stroking Rob's dick. Rob moved up closer to Emily's chest. He watched as Emily cupped her heavy tits with her hands and pushed them together, rubbing them up and down against each other.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," said Rob. Brandi stopped sucking him and aimed his dick at Emily's chest, stroking him fast with one hand, watching eagerly. Rob moaned and spurted long streamers of cum all over Emily's tits. When he was finally drained, Brandi squeezed out the last of his cum and licked it from the head of his dick.

Then Brandi turned to her mother's tits and started licking up the gobs of cum that were running down them, her tongue flicking over Emily's nipples. Emily smiled down at Brandi with motherly affection, and up at Rob with the knowing look of a lover.

Emily sighed in satisfaction. "I just knew we'd all have a great time together!"

***

"I'm afraid you're going to think we stay in bed all day," said Emily.

It was Sunday afternoon, and once again Rob had walked into Emily's bedroom to find her and Brandi naked in bed together, though this time they were only cuddling. While Rob undressed he said, "You mean you don't stay in bed all day?"

"Of course not," said Brandi. "We have to get up to eat and take showers and stuff." Rob got under the covers beside her and snuggled up to her.

"We do have a life apart from having sex, you know," said Emily jokingly.

"Yeah, right," said Rob with a grin. "For instance, Brandi, what was that video game we used to play?"

"Beats me," Brandi replied. "I have a better game now. It's called Rob In The Middle." Rob grunted as she playfully climbed up over him to lie on his other side, sandwiching him between her and her mother. They pressed their soft warm bodies against him. Rob shared long deep kisses first with Brandi, then with Emily. Then the two women leaned across him and kissed each other with the same sexual passion.

"I like this game," Rob sighed.

"I can tell," said Brandi, groping his hard dick under the sheets. "I think it's time I showed Mom how well I learned that dick-sucking lesson she gave me." Brandi pulled the bedcovers off them, lay face down between Rob's legs, and started slowly licking and sucking him.

"And how about you, Rob?" said Emily. "Would you like to show me what Brandi taught you about licking pussy?"

"Oh, yes," Rob groaned as Brandi kept teasing his dick.

Emily straddled Rob's head, facing her daughter so she could keep watching her suck his cock. Emily lowered her pussy to Rob's mouth and he started exploring it with his tongue. Rob's nose was buried in her pussy and its musky aroma was pure heaven. The fact that he could no longer see anything, with Emily sitting on his face, just intensified the sensations of Brandi licking and sucking his dick.

Rob's tongue found Emily's stiff, swollen clit and he lapped at it eagerly. "Oh yes, honey, lick my clit," Emily cooed, moving her hips around over his mouth to get him to hit just the right spots.

Brandi stopped licking to say, "Fuck, Mom, you look so sexy up there. I've got to have this dick inside me." She climbed up, still facing her mother, and Rob felt her wet pussy slide down over his dick.

"Oh Mom," Brandi sighed, "Rob's dick feels so good!"

"I know, honey. And I love the way he's licking me! Brandi, baby, please suck my titties!"

Rob felt Brandi shift position as she leaned over to suck on her mother's hard nipples. Brandi started stroking her pussy up and down on his dick. The sensations were so intense, Rob could have come right then, but he held back.

"Keep licking me, Rob, I'm going to come soon," Emily murmured.

Brandi sat up a little, still fucking Rob's dick, and panted "Me, too, Mom."

Rob licked harder at Emily's clit. Finally she groaned, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" and gyrated wildly over Rob's mouth.

"Oh, Mom! I'm coming too!" Brandi cried. Her pussy gripped Rob even harder, and the cum instantly shot through his dick into her hot depths. Brandi was gyrating on him too now, as all three of them were lost in spasms of pleasure.

When their orgasms finally subsided, they toppled together in a heap and found their way back to snuggling, Rob in the middle, trading kisses with each other.

"That was fucking amazing," Brandi sighed.

"Mm-hmm," Emily agreed dreamily. They lay together in silence for a while.

"You know what would also be amazing right about now?" said Brandi. "If someone would lick my pussy until I come again."

"Wow," said Rob, "so you really can just keep going and going?"

"Well, I don't have quite as much stamina as Brandi," said Emily with a smile. "But I have to admit, that second orgasm does have a special feel to it."

"Hey Rob, you haven't seen me and Mom 69 yet." said Brandi. "Maybe watching us would get you ready to fuck again. Get on top of me, okay, Mom?"

Brandi turned around to put her head near the foot of the bed, lying on her back, and Emily got on all fours on top of her. Rob felt his dick beginning to stir as he watched Emily spread open her daughter's pussy and bend down to begin slowly licking all over it.

"Mmmm, I can taste Rob's cum on your pussy, honey," Emily said to Brandi.

Rob lubed up his dick and began stroking it lightly. Emily raised her head just long enough to see that he was fully hard now. She smiled and resumed licking, concentrating on Brandi's clit. Rob moved down the bed to see the action from the other end.

Emily's thick, puffy pussy lips were splayed out over Brandi's face, and Brandi was burrowing with her tongue into her mother's wet pussy. Rob was even more fascinated by the beautiful sight of Emily's wide, fleshy ass spread out in front of him -- so different from Brandi's little butt, both so exciting in their own ways. And Rob's eyes were drawn like a magnet to Emily's pink puckered asshole.

Brandi was panting and making little moaning sounds. Finally she interrupted her licking, her voice muffled by her mother's pussy on top of her as she cried out, "I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming! Lick me harder! Oh fuck, yes!" As soon as she caught her breath, she went back to licking Emily's pussy.

Emily groaned and said, "Can you get your dick in me, Rob?"

Rob knelt behind her and guided his dick into her pussy. Just like the last time they'd tried it, he could only get in partway with Brandi licking at the same time. But he still loved pumping his dick in and out while groping and spreading Emily's heavy round ass cheeks, staring mesmerized at her butthole.

"Oh, I want it harder and deeper!" Emily moaned. "But I can tell it's a little crowded back there. Rob... Do you think you could fuck me in the ass?"

"I've been thinking about it this whole time," said Rob, pulling out of Emily's pussy and reaching for the lube.

"Way to go, Mom!" Brandi cheered.

"It's been a long time since I've tried this," said Emily. "So take it slow and use lots of lube." Rob was already spreading lube on her asshole, working one finger in. He loved the way her sphincter gripped his finger and could hardly wait to feel it on his dick.

Brandi took a break from licking and watched as well as she could from below, while Rob slowly worked his dick into Emily's tight ass. When he was halfway in he heard her gasp, so he stopped.

He waited a moment but she didn't say anything. "Emily?" said Rob. "Should I--"

"Deeper, Rob, please, I want it deeper!" Emily cried. "Fill my ass with your hard dick!"

He spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs and slowly pushed the rest of the way in, watching in rapture as his dick was buried deep in her ass. Emily sighed and rested the side of her head on her daughter's pussy. "Oh God, my ass is so full. Now fuck me," she whimpered. "Fuck my ass. Brandi, please honey, lick your mommy's clit. I want to come so bad!"

Rob held onto Emily's wide hips and started driving his cock in and out of her ass. The taut muscles of her sphincter sent thrills up and down the length of his shaft. Emily raised her head and mashed her pussy down harder on Brandi's face as Brandi once more went to work on her clit.

"Oh fuck yes," Emily cried. "Fuck my ass! Suck my clit! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Emily's ass gripped Rob's dick even tighter and he fucked her harder and faster. She was still coming, crying "Keep fucking me! Lick my little clitty!" Rob felt his cum squeeze through her anal ring in powerful spurts, shooting deep inside her ass. He gradually slowed his thrusts and rested with his dick still inside her.

"Oh my God," Emily sobbed. "Stop licking, Brandi, just hold still..." Emily's head hung down and she moved her pussy in slow circles over Brandi's tongue, making Rob's dick stir around in the depths of her ass. Emily moaned and bucked her hips as another orgasm shook her body. "Ohhh fuck," said Emily and lay down, exhausted, on top of Brandi. Her sphincter muscles milked the last drops of cum from Rob's dick as he withdrew from her and leaned back, watching the cum dribble from between her ass cheeks.

Finally Emily rolled off of Brandi and lay on her back, one arm over her eyes, her breasts heaving.

Brandi tilted her head back, her face wet with her mother's juices, and smiled upside-down at Rob. "See what we mean about the second orgasm?"

"Or however many that was," Emily murmured.

Once they had cleaned up a bit, all three cuddled together contentedly. "I think we made the right decision, Mom," said Brandi.

"Definitely," Emily replied.

"What decision?" said Rob.

"Remember how I said Mom and I talk to each other about guys we'd like to have sex with?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, we talked about it some more last night," said Brandi, "and everyone's been crossed off the list except for you. We'll be having enough fun with you to last a long time!"

12