Fuck Me You're on Literotica

Info
Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.
236 words
4.41
5.2k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 19 year old female college student named Shauna creates audio stories for Literotica in her free time. In her apartment building off-campus, she can hear through the wall that her her next door neighbor, an older man, is also creating audio stories for Literotica. He is very loud when he orgasms and it is driving her crazy because it distracts her from her studies. Eventually, Shauna discovers that he is Doctor Daddy on Literotica, creates his own audio stories and he is her biggest fan and comments on her stories and is following her on Literotica. Shauna starts to listen to Doctor Daddy stories and enjoys them, masturbating to his voice. He is doing the same with her stories. When she can no longer take it, Shauna visits the older man in his apartment. She tells him her boyfriend was out of town and she was horny enough to fuck him, no matter how old he was. She strips and is only in her thong and begins to suck his cock. Then she straddles him on his lap and begins to ride him till she cums. When it is time for him to cum she opens her mouth and he cums in her mouth. After the sex, Shauna tells him that they can do this anytime they want when she has free time and doesn't have class to go to. All's well that ends well.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great voice great orgasm love the story wish I was your neighbor too damn

DrStoneyDrStoney2 months ago

Baby girl! That was so hot! Wish you WERE my neighbor! Can’t wait for you to hear MY version with you as my neighbor in mind 😏😈

Share this

Similar Stories

Phone Sex Session 01 Live phone sex for my Literotica fans.in Audio
One Prompt, Two O's What's a little fantasy without a cheeky request at the end? [F4M]in Audio
A Beautiful Orgasm solo with long multiple orgasmsin Audio
The Author & Me: Doggy & Missionary Hot sex between a married novelist & a college coed.in Audio
Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
More Stories