Fuck Mountain Ch. 08

Story Info
Fred at Fuck Mountain.
777 words
3
3.1k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well gang it looks like it's all over because Fred's on Fuck Mountain. Yes it was nice while it lasted but Fred found his way up here, like he was going to sooner or later. It was inevitable I suppose but sometimes one cries over spilt milk anyway.

You see now that Fred's here, every woman is going to want a turn with him. Yep, they're all lining up for him. They all like him much more than they could ever like the rest of us. We've all basically become invisible now that Fred is the object of their affections.

Well here goes Fred with the first in line. He strips her down with such great ease, with a much better technique than any of us could ever hope to attain. Yep he made the undressing process a highlight for this lucky lady, with even more highlights yet to come.

Oh god his cunnilingus technique is superb. I've never heard a girl moan with such ecstasy before. What's this? Has she cum already? Someone call Guinness.

Then he expertly pivots himself into penetration. And what penetration it is. He skillfully increases his thrusts into her until he's penetrating at a rapid speed I didn't know was possible for a man. I don't even know how such rapid intensity is even pleasurable for a woman, but from the looks of her face it is.

And once he's done it's onto the next lady. He doesn't even need any time to get hard again. Yep, Fred's a fuck machine all right. A rather virile man indeed. This is a dude who was just born to fuck. And fucking is what he does.

We're watching him enter and exit a woman in such a rapid speed that seems to bring the utmost pleasure to her face. All the while the rest of the guys here are wondering how such a sight is even possible. What techniques could bring about such ecstasy?

Yet Fred does not bequeath his secrets. No he just uses them to pleasure woman after woman, showing each of them a bliss that none of the rest of us guys could hope to achieve. Nope, he just covets his learnings selfishly, not daring to let any of the rest of us learn his ways.

It's in his best interest after all. What, with his newfound monopoly on all the sex that can be had at Fuck Mountain. With none of the sex trickling down to the rest of us guys, who are lacking in Fred's good looks and sexual expertise. He truly is the 1% of sex, with the rest of us guys who constitute the 99% just looking on at the debauchery that is unfolding. A debauchery that we can never hope to obtain.

And so Fred makes his way onto his third woman, not even stopping to take a break. Warming her up with his mouth and then making his way onto absolute penetration. The most impeccable of penetrations at that. One that most of us could never hope to match.

In a way though I don't blame any of the ladies who line up. Sure, I would rather have them come to me to beg me for sex, but the pleasure they are receiving makes me understand why they are abasing themselves in this way. Laying themselves in the most intimate of manners for a guy who is just going to throw them away for his next conquest. Yet it's worth it for the pleasures they obtain in their short time with Fred. Pleasures they cannot hope to obtain from any other man.

The fact remains that watching Fred with these women is to be reminded of our own shortcomings. Fred represents an ideal most of us can never hope to obtain. A perfect specimen, with the perfect combinations of genes and technique. He brings it all to the table in ways we cannot hope to match.

So we watch on and on as Fred expertly pleasures one woman after another. Each woman leaving completely satisfied, not needing the comforts of another man for a while. Probably not wanting them either, for anything after Fred would feel like a letdown.

Maybe the women will lower their standards after a while to let one of the rest of us guys have a go with them. Maybe Fred will leave this place so that the rest of us can have a turn with the women. Or maybe this is just the new order at Fuck Mountain for forever more. Who's to say?

It's just a shame that one of the women happens to have been my wife.