The Spot Ch. 03 - The Breeding

Story Info
Meg's submission is rewarded, but in ways she didn't imagine.
3k words
4.68
12k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stupid pig. You haven't earned shit until you've been bred. But, I must admit, you did prove yourself fairly useful to me. In fact I rather enjoyed myself fucking your pretty little face. For that, I'll give you a chance. Stand up."

Meg rose herself slowly on her trembling legs. Her heart sank. How could mistress betray her like this after the beautiful union they experienced? "What do you mean, m-mistress?" she whimpered.

Veronica levied her sentence in monotone, "if you can escape through the door I brought you in, you may leave and go back to your husband."

Meg could't believe her mistress would abandon her like this. All that effort to satisfy her, and it had only resulted in being publicly defiled by a group of horny perverts. "But...I thought..."

Veronica leaned forward in her chair, close to Meg's face, and whispered. "You thought wrong, pet. You're not special. You're this evening's fuck toy. You've fulfilled your purpose to me already. Maybe these other people will find some use out of you. If so...maybe it will pique my interest. But until then, you're just my used up, filthy trash."

Meg's heart dropped. Veronica spoke up and addressed the shadowy figures in the room while still staring Meg in the face, "the first one to shoot their load in this bitch gets to eat my pussy!" she declared.

Meg quickly darted towards the door. She had barely made it two steps when a barrage of men surrounded her and grabbed her. Meg screamed as she was hoisted above the ground. They wrestled her into position as Meg wrenched her body against their grips with all her strength. She continued to scream and struggled against them. One grabbed her neck tightly, choking her. Another pressed his cock against her lips but she held her mouth firmly shut. The man holding her airway closed gave her a command. "If you want to breathe, open your mouth and don't bite what goes in."

Meg's face strained and began to turn purple. She gasped loudly, "No! Please! Guhhhnggg" Her attackers took turns pressing their erections into her mouth as soon as she opened it. She gave up struggling with her body. They had her held off the ground, helplessly hung like she was weightless. Each of her hands were forced closed around a cock which began thrusting in and out of her fists. Her throat began to bruise as the seemingly endless line of assaulting cocks pounded it. She remembered her training from earlier and closed her eyes, allowing the next cock to slip effortlessly into her throat until the man's balls rested on her chin.

"Ohhhh, fuck that's right, slut. Eat my cock." He groaned and Meg felt his testicles draw upward toward the base of his cock. His rod started pulsating in her throat and semen began spurting directly into her stomach. Meg was momentarily impressed with her ability to take such abuse without gagging. His softening penis slid from her abused throat and another larger one stepped in its place.

Once Meg gave up resisting, the men who held her captive seemed to take over and assaulted her relentlessly. One bent her her body over the ottoman while another pumped himself into her mouth and then spit on her forehead. The one behind her then shoved his cock against her tiny anus. As he penetrated her it began filling her ass, painfully stretching her sphincter to accommodate him. With each painful inch of insertion the sound of her screams became progressively louder. One of the men then squeezed hard around her clitoris with his thumb while another inserted a cock in her red, aching cunt. Both men at once began pounding her simultaneously. After several minutes of relentless assault, the screaming had faded into incoherent moaning. She was teetering on the edge of consciousness. Cock after cock entered, ravaged, and deposited its steaming load inside of her. Every cock that entered her forced some of the previous man's load deeper into her, the rest was drawn out and dribbled down her sweaty thighs.

Veronica was right. This was what she came here for. Not only was this what she wanted and deserved, it was the only way out. She wouldn't be allowed to leave until everyone was through with her. "Yes, please breed me," she pleaded with strange resignation as her ass rippled and shook from the brutal, anonymous pounding she was receiving. "Please...give me your cum...I want it now," she said in a robotic monotone, grabbing the two closest cocks and jerking them. The quicker she got it, the quicker it would be over.

After two whole hours, a total of ten men had taken turns pumping her full of cum. Three of them had managed to do it twice. Several times she had passed out from the force of their furious battering and awoke some time later still being pounded. The pints of cum that had pumped into her by one cock and pumped out of her by the next one's mushroom head had been whipped into a creamy froth that coated her entire pubic area, ass, and dripped down her thighs. When her exhausted body had finally given out, a couple of men proceeded to cover her body with their ejaculate.

Veronica stood and walked over to Meg's head. She reached down and fondled Meg's limp clit. "Open your mouth," she ordered, pulling Meg's face to hers. She held Meg's head tightly as she put her own mouth on her slave's. She smelled the bleachy taste of cum on Meg's breath. Slowly she pushed her tongue between Meg's lips. She slipped it deep inside of her, into her sore mouth and moaned at the warmth of her mouth. Slowly she extracted her tongue from Meg's mouth and returned it to her own, moaning lustfully as she swirled her tongue around her scarlet lips. "That was very good, pet. You made your mistress proud."

Meg had almost no energy left, she just nodded and went limp in her mistress' arms. Veronica then lifted her up by the armpits and spun her around, limp. "But there's one more man you must service, and he doesn't look happy."

Meg opened her eyes slightly and shock registered on her face, "T...T...Tom? No, please I'm sorry, I was just..."

Tom's face was twisted and flashed between anger, sadness, and something else. He grabbed his wife by the neck and slammed her against the wall, lifting her high so that they were face to face. "I...I don't know what I'm feeling," he sobbed. "How could you?"

"No, please...Oh god, I'm sorry..." meg weeped.

The anger and the something else won and took over his face. Meg felt his grip tighten and saw his bare muscles flex. "Shut up. I'm so disgusted. But I have to do this," he growled, his eyes were wild with animalistic intensity. "I have to make you mine again." Tom spun her around and pinned her against the wall with his whole frame, his left arm across the back of her neck, his right hand reached around to her filthy crotch and spread her frothy, sloppy cunt lips apart. "I can't believe you let yourself be used like that. Over and over and over again."

"Please don't, I need you," sobbed meg. Tom's knees jammed her legs apart and he rammed his hips forward, burying his familiar, throbbing erection home angrily into her familiar pussy. Meg gasped. She couldn't believe how big it was. Tom's shaft was harder than she could ever remember. It was definitely bigger than the first time she'd had it inside of her. Meg moaned in agony, trying to lift herself off the wall, trying to twist away from the pain. "Don't move!"

He began mercilessly pounding his powerful hips into her. His thrusts were deliberate and purposeful. With each forward thrust his scrotum slapped the back of Megs wet thighs. Each time he drew back he pulled his massive tool all the way out. Its bulbous, purple head acted like a spade which shoveled more and more of his competitor's seed from his wife's stuffed belly. It poured down the length of his shaft, dripped from his scrotum and splatted in a slippery pile on the floor between his feet. She felt the warm liquid running down her thighs. Tears rolled down her cheeks, hot and salty. "Please let me go," she begged her husband. But something was growing inside of her. A sense of deep satisfaction, and it was spreading like warmth through her belly. Did she like being taken so cruelly by the man she loved?

"You cunt," Tom was shouting now and both of his hands gripped her waist and pinned her against the wall. "You gave yourself so freely to those bastards, and you groveled to that bitch and begged her to fuck you. But then you dare deny your own husband? Are you going to humiliate me like they humiliated you?" Tom let go of her and she slumped to the cold floor in a heap.

She was cum glazed, sweat covered, bruised, dazed and exhausted. She was raw and she stunk. Her useless dress had long been torn from her body. She was seeing stars and she felt ill but, the warmth was spreading up her chest. Yes, she loved this. She needed dominance. "What am I supposed to do?" she whispered brokenly. Her wild desires needed to be tamed.

Tom stood over his wife and grabbed her hair, painfully wrenching her upwards to her knees. "Cleanse this filth off of me." He demanded. She looked at his angry red cock, bursting with purple veins, stinking with the dripping cum of her gang of rapists. Eagerly she took it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around its underside. Tom pushed her head forward violently and the massive tool slipped effortlessly into her welcoming throat. Tom groaned and kept her face buried against his pubis, his throbbing cock synced with the undulating swallows of her esophagus. Meg snuck her tongue out and began slurping at his dangling testicles, wiping off the drippy residue while her throat cleaned the remaining evidence of her debauchery from his pole. Each time she swallowed, the warm feeling in her body spread further. It was like Tom was pumping something directly into her that displaced the mounds of strange semen in her gut with something metaphysical. It was an awakening, a transference. It was right to submit to the person you loved.

Tom pulled his wife's gasping, drooling mouth away from his cock. He was clearly on the edge of orgasm. "You're supposed to be my pet," snarled Tom.

Meg looked up at her husband with the same wild intensity in her eyes, but she was smiling manically from ear to ear. "Yes, sir! I am!" Her voice wavering but determined. "I'm your breeding bitch, please fuck me until I'm pregnant!" Meg cried enthusiastically.

Tom grinned slightly. He picked her up by the waist and buried his cock back in her pussy as she wrapped her legs around him. "Breed my cunt, sir. I want your baby!" She hung her arms around his neck and he resumed his brutal fucking. His grunts and grumblings drowned out her words. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck your baby into me!" He reached down and spread her swollen labia wide. He brought his left thumb down hard on her clit, just as he thrust his hips forward again, hitting her cervix. Meg cried out and began meeting his thrusts with her own.

They were fucking frantically. In and out, in and out. Their hips bounced and crashed together. Tom grabbed her long blonde hair with both hands and dug his fingers into her scalp as he pulled her face up to his and kissed her with all the passion and love that they could muster. His mouth crushed hers and his tongue fucked her mouth as they plunged deeper and deeper into a frantic rhythm of abandon.

It didn't take long before Meg felt her stomach start to contract. Something hot burst from her depths. The walls of her uterus spasmed tightly around Tom's rod, refusing to release his straining member. "Give me your seed!" she shouted urgently. "Fill my womb! Fill my womb! I want to cum when I feel you shoot your baby into me." Her cries turned to wails as Tom grunted wildly. He felt himself close to the edge. He pounded his hips even harder and his mind flew to an idea. "Do you need to ask your mistress' permission to cum?" he managed to ask coolly.

Meg recalled that Veronica was still in the room. She turned to were her chair sat. Veronica was watching intently while idly petting her fur-covered quim. "Mistress, may I come to orgasm?" she called out confidently. Her voice sounded completely different. It was low and sultry and lustful. And the word "come" echoed loudly in her mind. Her genitals were tightening and constricting.

Veronica chuckled. "It looks like you're no longer my pet, I don't think it's up to me."

Tom gripped his wife's ass tight and growled animalisticaly as he slammed her waist down onto his throbbing rod. Meg felt a white hot jet of fluid hit her cervix. She bit her lip and grunted. The orgasm roared through her body like a freight train. Her muscles contracted like rubber bands and she clenched around Tom's furious prick. Her walls seized in spasms, then relaxed. They clamped down even tighter, spasming repeatedly.

"CUM WITH ME TOM!" she screamed. She felt the rippling wave wash over her. A wave of intense pleasure engulfed her like a roaring river, spreading over her belly, her chest, her face. She didn't know if she was coming for minutes, hours, days; time didn't exist, only pleasure and relief.

Veronica had seen her friends getting fucked and sucked hundreds of times. Sometimes she would join them in the dungeon, but never before had she witnessed such animalistic fury in anyone. It was making her hot. She grabbed a vibrator to hold against her clit and shoved two fingers of her other hand up her ass and began thrusting while she took in the show Meg and Tom were putting on.

"I NEED TO COME! I WANT YOU TO COME IN MY WHORE CUNT! PLEASE FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM WITH YOUR SPERM! I WANT IT ALL OVER MY BODY! SPREAD IT ALL OVER MEEE!!!

Tom thrust brutally deep into his wife's womb, his sperm flooding her interior and lubricating her cervix as it pumped forth. He felt like he might lose consciousness. Meg was gasping for breath, almost crying. Her screams were drowned out by Tom's inhuman grunts. He hammered into her mercilessly as he felt his seed explode from his body. The orgasm burned and pulsated through his entire being. His whole body seemed to become inflamed, as if it was alive. Meg's body convulsed uncontrollably. Her cunt continued milking Tom's prick as his cum erupted continuously into her gut. Tom's breathing was ragged. Finally, he collapsed onto his wife, both of them panting heavily. His weight pinned her down against the stone floor and her eyes widened in shock. But she couldn't stay silent for long. She shuddered and moaned as another gush of sperm flooded into her eager womb. As soon as the flood stopped flowing, she reached out to stroke her husband's bearded face. She was breathing heavily and shuddering. Her breasts were covered in slick white cream. Her nipples were a deep pink and taut. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her damp naked body against his. They continued grinding against each other for several moments. Eventually, they became too exhausted to continue. Tom slowly withdrew from his wife's womb and lay on top of her. She cradled him in her arms and rested her cheek on his shoulder. They held each other and fell asleep.

******

"I know! It was so hot." After a long night's sleep at home, they were showered, rested, and recuperating. "I honestly couldn't even tell you how many guys there were, or even what most of them looked like!" said Meg with a proud smile. She sat up in bed and took a sip from her steaming mug.

"Did you know I was one of them while you were blindfolded?" asked Tom excitedly. He turned his nude body on its side to look at his wife and rested his head on his arm. The marks on her body showed how good a time she had. Her ribs were bruised and there were rope burns on her wrists. A red bite mark surrounded her nipple and she had a slight black eye.

Meg laughed and assured him, "I had no clue! I thought you were with those ladies."

"I was! And so were you. They brought me down to the room with everyone when you were blindfolded." Tom explained. "I told the cute black girl to fuck your face."

"Well...where did they go when I was getting gang banged?"

"I uhh...kind of got carried away and...got them all kicked out by mistress Veronica." said Tom sheepishly.

"You dog! You made them all cum?" laughed Meg incredulously.

Threw his shoulders up defensively, "you know how much I love to eat pussy." He dove under the white sheets and began tenderly kissing between his wife's thighs.

Meg closed her eyes and moaned as she sank into the soft mattress. Tom swiped his tongue from her anus all the way to her clit and she gasped. She lifted her leg and spread her lips wide, exposing her vagina. Tom quickly pushed his face in between her legs and dove right in. He licked and slurped her labia until she was writhing in pleasure. He grabbed her wetness and greedily slurped her juices. Then he moved higher and tongued her clitoris.

Just as she was about to cum, she stopped him and asked, "do you want to go back next month?"

"Fuck yeah, but can we check out the pool?" Tom responded and resumed his tonguing.

"There was a pool?" questioned Meg.