Fuck Session with Patricia

Story Info
Week of anal pleasures.
4.7k words
4.27
13.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

Patricia liked sex. There was no problem for her to have sex even every day, and all the previous girls I had been with mostly had a problem with that. We lived a long distance from each other, so the norm was that when we saw each other it basically always ended up in bed.

Not just in bed. When she had to fly to another country one day and we met at the airport, she asked us to go somewhere secluded. When I stopped the car at the side of the road, I was already undressed. Patricia was unbuttoning my fly and the button of my trousers. As I unbuckled my belt, my cock was already starting to grow in her mouth, and she always gave a great blowjob as she used her lips and tongue, never scrubbing at my cock with her teeth.

By the time I was polishing off her shapely tits, she was already pulling down her trousers. Stuffing herself with her pussy on the hard cock was a moment. A few quick minutes of fucking her like a rabbit and I was cumming inside her. Since she had a couple of hours of sitting in the plane ahead of her, she had to be ready for it. In order to avoid embarrassing stains on her clothes, when the quick fuck was over she stood on all fours and bucked hard on the edge of the seat waiting for the load of cum to flow out of her.

"I hope you don't mind?" she asked looking at me with a look of innocence as I stood outside "I don't want people to look at me strangely."

"You bet I don't mind!" I replied, looking brazenly as a trickle of cum dribbled out of her pussy "And actually, if you don't want it to leave a trail, wouldn't it be better to swallow?"

"Do you want me to drink it?!" she asked after a while surprised. That's right, so far she hasn't swallowed.

"Sure, a shot of cum is not a glass of volume." I smiled.

Patricia reached her hand between her legs to her pussy and took some cum from her pussy on her fingers. She licked it off her fingers.

"It's not that bad." she said after a while "Maybe when I get back, I'll try it."

When she returned from her trip, I picked her up from the airport. Since she was spending the night at my place and would only be returning to her place the next day, it was clear that we were going to fuck anyway.

As soon as we arrived at my flat, we momentarily started fondling and undressing each other. Before we reached my bedroom, Patricia was already sucking my cock. I didn't even have to lick her pussy too much, because it was already all wet hot and ready anyway. As usual, Patty- polite between people, in the bedroom she very rudely stuck out her shapely ass and set herself to drive a hard cock into her. I grabbed her buttocks firmly, spread them apart and began to fuck her without restraint. She felt that I was going to finish rather quickly and it was good that she said in advance: "Remember that today I want to swallow your cum."

I, after another dozen or so dunks, felt that I was about to ejaculate and I was ready. I quickly pulled out my cock and told her to kneel down, and she, like an obedient, polite bitch, knelt down, tilted her head back, opened her mouth firmly and stuck out her tongue slightly. While I was wanking my cock over her face, she massaged my balls very hard, and after just a moment I was watching as my cock spill cum, which flowed straight onto her tongue and down into her throat.

At the very end, I rubbed the end of my cock against her tongue, and she momentarily sucked the whole cock into her mouth. I pulled the slightly swollen cock out of her mouth and she grinned and swallowed everything she had inside. I asked:

"And how was it?" and she replied:

"Vanilla ice cream it's not, but it's not that gross at all. A little salty."

A short time later we were supposed to have the whole week to ourselves, but it turned out that plans got a bit messed up. I still had to go to work so we decided that anyway, Patty would come to my place and we would spend that time together once I got back from work.

As soon as Patty arrived, I momentarily wanted to start getting it on with her, as a young unruly boy would. She looked at me with big eyes and asked:

"Would you like to try something a little different today?"

"What's that?" I asked and she replied

"I've just started my girl days today, so I'll be rather blocked all week, because of that I'd like to try a third hole."

"I don't see any problem!" I replied with joy. "If you only want, we will go to your third hole."

Patricia went to get ready and asked me to go to the bedroom already and she would come right over. I, not thinking much, undressed and lay down waiting for her to come in for a good time.

Of course, as soon as she came in she said she was a bit afraid it would hurt because she was an anal virgin, but I assured her that, there was no problem with that, because I had already fucked first timer's asshole, which reassured her quite a bit. She was, however, as I could see, very well prepared. I was lying on the bed she was taking care of my hard cock, licking it greedily and rubbing it from time to time, while at the same time I was drilling into her tight anal hole.

There was a small string sticking out of her pussy, so I guessed that she had secured herself with a tampon. At one point I felt something cold on my penis, and after a while I heard a strange gurgling sound. It was Patricia pouring out a great amount of the lubricant she had brought with her and starting to spread it all over my hard manhood with her hand. I held out my hand for her to pour a little on my fingers as well, which she did eagerly, and I immediately spread all the lubricant over her asshole and began drilling my fingers further and further into her anus. After just a moment I started drilling more and more into her, and she was pushing out her asshole more and more, as if she already wanted to be fucked, although she had never been fucked before.

Without further ado I got out from under her. She immediately grabbed with both hands and spread her buttocks tightly and, holding her hips, I began to push my cock against her moisturiser- wet sphincter. She only gasped a couple of times as I began to push the head inside her. After pushing the glans in, I waited a moment for her sphincter to get used to having something in it, and as I started to move my cock in her asshole, she suddenly said:

"Just don't go in too deep, so it doesn't hurt."

I didn't know what to answer her, because at that very moment all the cock had disappeared into her shapely ass, so I just replied:

"OK., but I'm already up to my balls in you".

She jerked up and almost wanted to withdraw, but I grabbed her ass firmly and started to fuck her regularly, steadily and deeply. After a very short time I said I was about to cum and without a moment's thought she pulled out, turned around and took my cock in her mouth started sucking it intensely and after a while I cum.

"You're a pretty good anal virgin, when you take from your ass into your mouth with a full swallow!" I said when she had swallowed the whole load, to which she replied

"I didn't want such a good portion of juice to go to waste."

After this rather quick and intense anal fuck we went to wash up and in no time at all fell asleep.

The weekend was fortunately without work but of course we didn't know quite what we were going to do, as the plan was not to leave the bed, but Patty has had an idea:

"During my whole holiday I will be giving you a mouth, or ass, if you prefer."

"You know very well that I'm a long-distance runner and if I fuck you in the ass for that long every day, it will tear it apart."

"Who?" she asked surprised

"Your asshole sphincter"

"Okay, so ass and mouth alternate, whichever you prefer."

Patricia wanted to go for a shower So she energetically got up and went to the bathroom at a time when I wanted to lie down. However, I also had to use the bathroom while Patty was in the shower while Patty was already in the shower. I knocked and asked if I could use it.

"I just need to pee."

"Come on, no problem" she said eagerly.

When I entered the bathroom, I got up near the toilet, a little embarrassed, because I had never had a woman with me when I wanted to pee.

"And what do you want me to hold or what?" she asked, leaning out from behind the curtain and watching me grab my penis in her hand.

"Why? Would you like to?" I asked stupidly

"Come here and I'll hold it for you." she said laughing.

Not thinking much I went, as I thought she wanted to hold my cock in her hand before she went to bathe. However, she grabbed it, pulled down the foreskin and kneeling in front of me in the shower said:

"Well, pee now."

I was a little surprised, then in a moment she looked into my eyes again and said with emphasis:

"What are you waiting for?"

I let go of my sphincter and started to urinate on her, and she started to direct my cock once on one, then on the other nipple of her tits, by the way she added:

"Nothing to worry about. After all, I'm in the shower and I'll be clean in no time."

When I had finished, she rinsed my cock with the water from the shower and sucked it in her mouth for a while, when she took it out of her mouth she said:

"Go and rest, and I have to wash my pussy, because I am bleeding heavily."

I was lying on the bed a little surprised. I didn't expect to pee on my girlfriend ever, but it was actually interesting, and not like on icky German porn.

Patty came right back from the shower, and as we were alone in the house, she just walked over naked. With no word she came up smiling, bent down and started sucking my cock. I had already grabbed the head but at that point she pulled back saying:

"When I suck you off, you don't touch my head or anything. It's me servicing you, not you servicing me. If you want to change something, tell me what needs to be done."

"But you know, hold your head I think I can drive it down your throat" I asked.

"Sure you can but why and how can I impale myself all the way to your balls?" and she immediately put my cock deep into her until it touched my lower abdomen with her nose.

Immediately after that she started sucking obsessively. Sucking, sucking and rubbing her hands kneading my balls until I was pouring my sperm in no time and she without any hesitation immediately swallowed everything that shot into her mouth.

The next day I woke up faster than Patricia. Of course I felt like she should give me a blowjob so I started to wake her up. The day before, we had gone to bed very late because we were watching movies and she only muttered:

"Wake me up when it's over".

I realised that her thoughts were with the movie, which was very boring and she just fell asleep, so I came up with the idea that I would surprise her a little bit this time with her idea. I started jacking off and when I was very close I woke Patti up again saying, it's about to be over. She started rubbing her eyes and dragging at the same time so she couldn't see what was going on around her. I took advantage of the fact that her mouth was open, I quickly climbed on the bed, stood over her and unloaded everything from my cock straight onto her tongue and she was choking all the way in surprise.

"Why so without warning!"

"It's Sunday, so I figured you didn't have to work to get the cream."

Such an explanation immediately improved her mood and she started licking the tip of his cock of the remains of his cum.

On Monday I had to get up early for work so I didn't wake the girl up, let her sleep. When I returned and entered the kitchen I saw that dinner was already on the table. Good morning, kiss, kiss and suddenly I hear

"Take off your trousers and panties!"

"Just before dinner?"

Instead of waiting for me to do it, she just started undoing the zip and button of her trousers.

"Not before, but until dinner." she replied pulling down my panties. "Sit down like Al Bundy on the couch and enjoy."

I thought she probably wanted me to sit apart so that my dick and balls could get some rest from my trousers after a day at work. When I sat down, I was surprised because my girlfriend went under the table and suddenly I heard: "Slide out a bit to the edge, give your balls a bit of an overhang."

I moved to the edge of the chair and immediately felt the massage of my balls and her hot mouth on my cock, which she was massaging and sucking me very intensely as usual. Until I spread my thighs even wider and slid out to the very edge of the chair, and she took advantage of this and also started to lick my sphincter in my ass.

"Did you like it?" I heard from under the table.

"Eating is hard." I replied.

"Don't bother yourself." she replied interrupting from time to time with sucking my cock "Eat and let yourself cum"

I didn't have to wait long, after just a few moments I felt myself cumming. When all the cum had landed in my girlfriend's mouth, she came out from under the table and took some of the salad from my plate.

"Mmm, very good, why aren't you eating?" She asked with a smile.

"You probably like it because you have it with added protein." I replied and Patricia just smiled and went to the bathroom.

Tuesday as well as Monday- I had to get up early for work. On my return this time there was no blow job like yesterday. We normally sat down and chatted, not like some horny people. As we sat on the sofa after a long day, watching TV and nibbling on some biscuits, a person could relax in peace. I thought I would relax better if I took a shower so I went to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom and undressing for my bath, Patty knocked and asked if she could come in, which was actually quite funny because she always could whenever she wanted. She looked at me and said:

"Could you show as how you jerk off?" which surprised me and I thought she was about to want me to probably cum on her tits, which she liked a lot.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and showed her and she asked:

"Can I wank you off now? I'd like to see how it feels."

I was surprised, because she had, after all, jerked off more than once during playtime, but if she wanted to, why not? I agreed and she blindfolded me, stood behind me in a moment, grabbed my stiff cock in her hand and said:

"Now imagine yourself jacking off."

It took a nice couple of minutes, because, however, the woman doesn't have the grip that excites me the most, but she finally milked me.

I stood like that for a while and tried to cool down, when suddenly I heard:

"Quite tasty".

I pulled the blindfold off my eyes and looked around. I saw my girlfriend eating a cake that was drenched in my cum. She looked at me with a smile and said:

"I wanted to see what a cake with toppings tastes like and it's pretty good... Would you like some?"

She laughed looking at me:

"You should have seen your face, you pervert!"

Wednesday as usual early wake up and off to work. On the way home from work I got a message from Patricia telling me that when I got home I was to undress, be ready and come into the bedroom. What does it mean to be ready? Do I have to go in and cum for her straight away? Probably not, rather during the day she always preferred to play a little longer, even when she gives me a blowjob on a good morning after work, always so that it's not five minutes.

When I arrived home I was already excited without even touching myself after entering the flat I immediately started undressing and went with my half standing cock to the bedroom and there I saw a very unusual sight: Patty was kneeling firmly arched towards me and in front of her on the bed was a laptop on which hardcore porn was running. There was a string sticking out of her pussy so I knew she was still on her period.

She turned around and said: "Put the lube on your shaft and get to work.

"Maybe a blowjob to start?" I suggested.

"I like sucking you, but today I need a fuck."

"Just before the dinner?" I joked.

"Today is your favorite dish for dinner."

"What?"

"An ass dish!" she replied with a lustful smile on her face.

I grabbed the bottle of lubricant lying near her calf and poured it on my cock, which was already hard. As I moved the glans to her anus, I saw anal plugs on the bed.

"And these toys where did they come from?"

"They came today, so don't worry, just drive in, because I'm already prepared."

I tried to push my cock in and it drove into her ass without any resistance, all the way in. I had been sucked and massaged so much over the last few days that the sensation had diminished a little. I knew it wasn't going to be three minutes and I told Patricia about it and she said:

"We have plenty of gel, so you're unlikely to fuck me over the limit."

She said well. Three times I had to take my cock out and top up the gel. Each time I took the penis out of her anus, the sphincter remained a little more dilated. I quickly realized what was happening. In addition to this liquid gel, next to it was a jar of gel typically used for anal play. During the second lubrication, I started pouring the gel onto the gaping hole and decided to squeeze more of it out. Patricia didn't feel it anyway, the gel was warm, but she purred contentedly because it was nevertheless some relief for her distended anus.

On the third lubrication I did the same. I looked at the bottle and saw how much was left inside.

"I think I overdid it, there's going to be a mess in her asshole" I thought, but I didn't say anything to her about it. I just stuck my cock in her anus again and started to continue riding my girlfriend's ass. Time had already elapsed, the status bar of the film on the porn was advanced, it was rather not as far along as we had started so I guessed that almost half an hour might have gone by. She suddenly said:

"Try it the way he fucks her in the porn".

The guy on the screen fucked the actress in the ass by standing apart and driving into her ass from above. I did the same, which made me start to feel some friction inside, and Patty started moaning, so she started to feel good. My thighs were quickly letting me know they were tired. I was already pumped out of energy too, and my girlfriend wanted to get a load of cum.

I knew that if she started sucking, I would cum quickly, but today I had to leave her mouth alone. She was definitely getting tired by now too, with the moistening I could see that her hole was getting tired and redder, so it was necessary to finish slowly. I started to take the cock out completely and put the head in alone, this made me feel a stronger irritation and before long I felt I would be able to cum.

The gurgling sounds further excited me and before long I had inserted my cock very deeply pumping cum into Patty's asshole. When I had finished, I stepped out of her and, in place of my cum-dripping cock, I slipped an anal plug lying on the bed. Patty settled down from her knees onto her stomach and, after resting for a while, found out that there was still something in her asshole.

"Why did you put a plug in my ass?"

"I've pumped you up quite a bit." I said without mentioning the large amount of gel poured inside. "When you go to the bathroom, it won't spill out of you."

"Come on then, you'll watch me push out what you've loaded in there!" she got up herself up slightly and headed for the bathroom, with me right behind her.

She stood in the shower cubicle straddling me, she pushed herself out a bit

"Take it out of my ass."

I grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it out of her gaping asshole. The plug came out easily and with it a stream of whipped gel mixed with cum. Patty looked between her legs at what was pouring out of her:

"You pervert! You flooded me with gel!"

I, without saying anything, began to insert and remove the plug from her anus, and her hole, which was being stretched out each time, spat out successive portions of lube. After a dozen times there were still batches of gel flowing out of her asshole, so Patricia said:

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers
12