Fuck Session with Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough, now I have to clean myself up, give me some time."

I left the bathroom and tidied up in the bedroom, and Patricia spent another half an hour in the bathroom getting rid of the gel that had rushed into her.

Thursday was a day off for me, so I wanted to get a bit of a head start. However, it didn't work out. Patty preferred to cuddle all the time and not do anything much. When the film was over on TV, we went to bed. Suddenly, I felt a slight poke in the night. When I woke up, Patty asked:

"Did you like the blowjobs the last few days?"

"They were great!" I replied feeling my cock start to rise.

A few seconds after my answer I felt and in the rather dark room I saw my girlfriend's legs move over my face and she stepped over me, squatted over me so that her pussy was just a touch away from my face and instantly I smelled her scent

"Now lick" I heard the command "Until I say enough is enough."

I eagerly began to lick and drill her pussy with my tongue, while she massaged my stiff cock from time to time. Quite soon I could feel a great deal of moisture in my mouth as her pussy was simply dripping with juices. Her period was over, so she had an incredible thirst. I was convinced that she was going to start riding me in a moment, but she kept crouching over my face, sometimes rising and falling slightly, playing with my tool more and more intensely. I could feel that I was getting close to the shot, and I lifted her asshole with my hands to say,

"Watch out, because I'm about to cum!"

She jumped up as if electrocuted and quickly impaled herself on my cock. I felt that in a few moves I would shoot. I reached out and grabbed the switch from the lamp on the nightstand. After turning on the faint light, I saw her tits ripple as she rode me and I felt myself cumming in her pussy. After several seconds, when I stopped moving in spasms of orgasm, I saw her grasp her pussy with her fingers on either side of my cock and stand up at the same time closing her clit.

"Do you know how hard you cum?" she asked, standing slightly straddling me and holding my pussy with her hand.

"I don't know." I replied, and she turned her back to me and, all the while standing straddling me, squatted down, which made her bulge her crotch towards me.

"That's a look for you!" she replied and stopped holding her pussy closed, instead spreading it open with her fingers. At that moment, my shot started to just flow out of her and fell onto my belly, and she purred, as if she was savouring the fact that cum was just flowing out of her hole. In addition, she also started to drill her fingers in her pussy and thanks to this, some more leaked out. When, after a long while, there was a trickle hanging from her pussy and nothing more was leaking out, she ran her hand between her legs to catch it, then licked her hand, turned around and licked all the cum off my belly, then swallowed it with taste.

Afterwards she went to the bathroom to wash herself. I figured I wasn't going to sleep covered in my own cum, because my belly was still sticky, even though Patty had licked everything thoroughly. I walked into the bathroom, and saw my girlfriend bent over the sink, and her ass was stretched out adorably.

"Can I wash myself too?" I asked.

"Set in a queue and lick me to make it nicer" replied Patricia looking at me from over her shoulder.

I knelt down and started to lick her pussy and asshole. Suddenly Patty grabbed my hair and pressed my face against her pussy and I started to drill her with my tongue. She was really wet and I could feel a lot of juice flowing out into my mouth. When she let go of my embrace, she bent down and started kissing me intensely.

"Do you like it when I flood you with pussy juices?"

"Sure I do!" I replied.

"You see, even your cum tastes good."

"What?"

"It was still in me when you licked me!" she smiled perversely. "When you were kissing me I felt it, because I already know what it tastes like and you didn't even feel the difference."

The next morning I woke Patty up by licking her pussy,

"Nothing should come out of her this time" I thought, and without a moment's hesitation she spread her legs and within a few minutes we were fucking like rabbits. At the end Patricia wanted to swallow again because she was going home in a short time.

A week of sex in the form of blowjobs mostly, but practically every day Patty emptied my balls, gave a really big relief. And the fact that some time later I kicked things off... That was already in my first post about Patty....

12