All Comments on 'Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 01'

by plazabull

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JobeiJobeialmost 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story - nice plot

What a great story. Looking forward to read more asap.

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Well done, I thought catching her in the act would be better. In retrospect hoping not to be caught with her fingers in the cookie jar, will be a more powerful tool. She knows someone has those panties, they didn't pick themselves up. Devious, you bastard. Chapter two, I'm on it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

But that was a slightly different story. Nice to read and very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful

Have to appreciate a guy who takes his time to get to know his in laws. And who also makes plans to take care of them and treat them to unbound pleasure. This guy is a real sweetheart. Especially how is not selfish with his wife's normally hidden charms.

animaleyes2001animaleyes200110 months ago

A great concept defeated by the laziness of the author. It's plain as day that no one proofread this for readability. So many times while reading this, I wondered if it wasn't an AI that drafted this story because of the many syntax errors. No human would write like this. Maybe English isn't your first language but that's no excuse to not get someone to read this for accuracy. Consider getting an editor before you post anymore stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplazabull@plazabull
Married man with a sexy wife that has been shared naked online for years - without her knowledge. Into domination fantasies, involving wife, my mother in law and my sister in law.