Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 04

Story Info
Having a threesome with sleeping wife and my mother in law.
5.9k words
4.6
89.4k
71

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

It was the last night of my mother in law Ashley's visit. She would go home the next afternoon. I needed to place the final nail in the coffin with regards to totally owning Ashley, and I had it all more or less worked out.

We had decided to make pizza and watch a movie. I did not bother finding a movie with any sex scenes like I did the time I filmed Ashley masturbating in our living room, that would not be the focus now. So my wife Terri decided we would watch "Four weddings and a funeral". For the nth time...

It was a sunny afternoon and I told the women they could sit out in the sun and enjoy a beer while I made the pizza. Usually, Terri would not have had any alcohol as it was Monday the next day. However, this Monday was a bank holiday so when she had another day off, she would kind of "accept" having a couple of beers.

I had carefully planned the beers to serve. For Ashley it would be non-alcoholic. I wanted her to be fully aware of what was going to happen later. That was part of my fun, having her full attention when making her my slave. For Terri it would be totally different.

I am a true beer enthusiast and always have my basement loaded with different sorts. For Terri I had found a special Belgian beer called "Kasteel Tripel". It is a beer with as much as 11% alcohol. It has a quite bitter taste and you could easily notice the alcohol, apart from that it is a quite normal, light beer.

I knew that Terri would not really understand that the special taste was from the fact that it had a lot of alcohol, but she would probably comment on the strange taste. I also knew from personal testing that if you managed to finish one bottle, the bitterness and alcohol kind of disappeared and it became a really easy beer to drink. I had made an extra effort to make the beer even more drinkable in the heat of the sun. I had cooled it down just above freezing temperature, hiding the alcohol and bitterness.

I made a big deal out of pouring the beer in glasses, and the beers were more or less the same color. As a result, the women had no idea that they had different beers. Ashley was stressed and a out of herself from everything that had happened, and seemed determined to get a little intoxicated, probably to numb some of the feelings she had. She finished her first beer in just a few minutes.

People are really herd a****ls, and I was thrilled to see that Terri more or less followed her mother in beer drinking tempo and soon both women asked for their second round. I got their glasses and returned with a fresh new beer for both. In less than 20 minutes they had finished the first two rounds. Before the pizza was served they were well into their fourth beer. I was smelling success!

We all went into the living room to have the pizza in front of the movie. I had made a really spicy pizza, hoping the women would drink even more. Ashley kept finishing glass after glass. Terri had slowed down a little, but almost kept her mother's pace and before we had finished eating she had almost 6 beers. I could not believe my luck! Having 6 normal beers on a Sunday would usually have been totally out of the question. And now she had the Belgian alcohol bomb!

The amount of alcohol in the 6 Belgian beers is equivalent to around 14-15 normal bottles of beer and I could see that the alcohol was starting to seriously affect her. Normally 3-4 beers would make her dizzy, and soon she was so drunk she could not speak properly. I knew from the very few times she had had too much to drink that she would soon be absolutely passed out for hours. That was exactly what I had hoped for.

Terri said she did not feel well and wanted to go to bed. She could barely stand up and made an unsteady walk to the stairs. I had to use all my power to support her up to the bedroom. I helped her into bed. She was down and out! I went back down to Ashley.

Ashley looked at me with fire in her eyes. "Did you d**g her, you psycho? We have had the same drinks, more or less, but I am not drunk at all."

"Are you k**ding me?" I said. "Of course I would not d**g my wife. She is just drunk."

"I don't understand," she said in a low voice. "How can this be?"

I told her I would go to bed to take care of my wife, and said good night. She looked at me. Was nothing going to happen to her? She had anticipated something would, but now she suddenly thought it could be a "normal" night. She found it strange, but of course liberating.

I went back up to my bedroom where Terri was in bed, totally passed out from the alcohol, and started preparing for a surprise session with Ashley. This was going to be the final preparation session with her. After this I would not need to hide anything or make up stories. I would have Ashley under absolute control.

And from there, I would continue to get also Terri and even her sister Anne in the palm of my hand. But I was determined to have a few more sessions of fun with Ashley before I included the two daughters. Also, the more I could make her do and catch on camera would make it even easier to trap Terri and Anne later.

I found my GoPro camera and hid it partly behind a photo frame to catch what was going to happen. If Ashley did not notice this camera, I was in a good position to have the plan execute perfectly. As a decoy, I put my phone in a charging cradle, like I did in the living room when Ashley was masturbating. I got Terri totally undressed and spread her legs as wide as possible before I called for Ashley who had been to the bathroom and was ready to go to bed. I had not given any hint of me making her part of my plans with Terri yet, so she was not aware. I liked the surprise element of my plans.

Ashley came into our bedroom, wearing her night gown. She was visibly disturbed by looking straight into Terri's spread legs and exposed pussy, but she was apparently determined to seem unaffected.

"Yes, what is it? What do you want?" she said. .

I did not pretend anymore. I told her straight out: "I want you to lick Terri's pussy while I watch. She is totally drunk and sleeping, she will not notice."

She took one big step back. Her face first turned grey, then red with anger."

"Are you out of our mind? She is my daughter, you psycho! I will not do that. NEVER!"

"I don't think you can afford to have such a restricted mind, my dear Ashley. Are you not soon celebrating your own wedding anniversary with a bunch of guests. Friends and family. I have the full guest list. It would be a pity if all the guests where to see how you BEG your son in law to look inside your cunt - in your daughter's living room. Maybe the movie just accidentally comes up on that big TV your husband recently bought? What kind of humiliation would that bring to your family? If you just do what I say now, nobody except you and I will know. Nobody gets hurt."

"Nobody..." she said with eyes that wanted to kill me. But she understood her position. She had no real defense. I could see her eyes resigning again.

"Drop the gown and get into bed with her. I will stand beside the bed and watch. Now get started! Like I told you, you have tasted her pussy before. So in a way this is not anything new."

She shook her head slowly, mumbling something I could not understand. She sat down on the bed. As she landed on the bed she browsed the room with her eyes. She immediately noticed the mobile in its cradle and stood back up.

"Uh-uh. Ok, so you have forced me to ... do what you say. But I will not do it while you film it. No WAY I am going to risk someone seeing me being with Terri. That would drag her into this perverted game you are playing. I will not let you do that to my daughter. I understand that I have to live with the risk of you exposing the videos you have of me. But having my daughter brought into this? No way. I will not do it."

This was of course carefully planned. Giving her a "victory" like this would make her feel more like she could keep at least some boundaries. If she did what I told her, nobody would ever know. Not even Terri. I knew she could live with it as long as nobody but the two of us knew.

I went over to the phone, picked it up and went over to her.

"Ok, I'll turn it off. See?"

I switched it off and handed it to her.

"You can even keep it, so you can be absolutely sure I don't turn it back on."

Luckily, she did not have the imagination to look for more cameras, so my GoPro camera was left unnoticed. I was going to catch the action anyway. I was so excited I could barely stand still.

"Well," I told her. "Now that we have found a format to this where both can agree to the terms, I want you to start licking your daughter's pussy."

I sat down on the bed and spread Terri's legs even wider apart, totally exposing her pussy.

She looked at me with disgust. "You sick, sick person," she said. Then she leaned forward and started touching the hair with her tongue. I did not say anything. I wanted Ashley to just figure out what I wanted by exploring Terri. Ashley apparently took my silence as a sign of me not being satisfied. She obviously were of the impression that I wanting her to continue - to get more intimate.

Soon she was kissing Terri's outer lips. She half glanced at me, looking for approval, but I remained without any expression at all. She started licking harder and also putting her tongue a tiny bit between Terri's lips. Now and then she was up and touched Terri's clit with the tip of her tongue.

She was now working Terri's pussy in an uninspired fashion. This would not be a blockbuster porn movie, that is for sure. She was indeed no lesbian and frankly I don't know if she knew what to do next. Anyway, this was not the main action I had planned, so soon I told her she could get up.

"I was hoping you would excite me. But this was just boring," I told her. "Get the fuck up and get out of my room!"

She left the room with a little smile. She must have felt like this was the way to keep me away in the future, play unenthusiastic to bore me.

I knew better. This was just a little step towards my ultimate plan.

I turned my mobile back on, and connected the hidden GoPro camera with the GoPro app. I wanted to see how the video had turned out. Hopefully this would show Terri in a position that could not be explained to outsiders. Ashley had clearly demonstrated that I did not have 100% control of her. She had her limits. Those limits involved compromising her daughter's privacy and dignity. I knew that IF I had been lucky with the GoPro movie I would have total and absolute power over her. She would do ANYTHING I told her on behalf of her daughter.

As I saw the video I was blown away. It was even better than I could have dreamed! The video showed Terri with her mouth open, while Ashley was between her legs. For anyone who did not know, it would be impossible to see that Terri had her mouth open because she was drunk and sleeping. To any viewer it would look like a woman enjoying a good pussy licking. It was absolutely fantastic!

I quickly saved a couple of still images from the videos where the faces of both women was clearly recognizable. I was absolutely thrilled! This was my ultimate tool to owning Ashley, and I already had plans for how I would use it to get to both her daughters; my wife Terri and her sister Anne.

Just as I had saved the photos of Ashley and Terri, Ashley came walking back into my bedroom, looking very determined.

"I have made up my mind. Your sick, perverted domination crap ends here and now. I am out of this. I don't care what happens to me or if you share any of the videos you have made previously. But as you have started directly involving my daughter, you have effectively ruined your own perversion. It was a mistake by me to do what you ordered me to. I will not do it again. I care too much about my daughter to let you keep up with this. It ends here and now. And, know that I will tell Terri about what you have done. Maybe she will believe me. Maybe she will believe you. It is up to her. But this can't go on anymore."

I smiled at her. She looked back, confused and nervous, now that the speech she had obviously prepared did not affect me one bit.

"Ashley. I admire your courage and the love you have for your daughter - and how you want to protect her. But, as you will see on my mobile, what I said before is still valid. With a video of a you, the mother, licking her daughter in her sleep, I can do whatever I want. So, this is not where things end. Everything I have done so far has built up to this; in a way this is where it all starts."

I held up my mobile.

"What... How.... But I turned that off..."

"You must have underestimated me profoundly, Ashley. Of course I would have a backup plan. Another camera." I nodded towards the GoPro camera.

"Now come over here and sit with me. There is something I want to show you."

She walked hesitantly over to the bed.

"Sit," I told her.

"I prefer to keep standing," she said, without too much conviction in her voice.

I looked straight at her for two to three seconds and repeated without any sentiment in my voice. "Sit".

She sat down, but kept her feet on the floor. Ready to walk out as soon as she could.

I let her see the photos on my mobile. Her eyes were wide open. Seeing herself and Terri in the most compromising situations made her absolutely stunned. I could see her body almost shrinking.

"No one can EVER see this!" she whispered and looked at me, her eyes begging.

She quickly grabbed the phone and stood up.

"I will just break this phone! What do you think about that?" she half screamed.

I sat calmly and just told her that the video the photos came from was of course uploaded to a couple of online storage sites, so breaking the phone would not change anything.

She just let go of the phone as she looked at me. I barely managed to grab it before it hit the floor.

"Now you see that I actually HAVE photos where Terri looks like she is enjoying a good pussy lick from her mother. You know how this would affect her life if that came out? Her social and professional life would be over. You would never do that to her, would you? What kind of mother would do that to her innocent daughter? So, my dear mother in law. Would you like to change any of the things you said to me minutes ago in order to make sure no one can see those photos?" I asked with a triumphant smile.

"I cannot understand how you could set this up," she mumbled. "You are a sick individual."

"I can't hear you. Speak up!" I pretended to not hear what she said.

She took a deep breath and straightened her body.

"I beg you - please leave Terri out of this!!! I will literally do ANYTHING you want me to do!"

I wanted to hear her say it, so I asked: "That's better! So, you are my slave?"

She took a pause. She looked at me. She looked at Terri. Then back at me. She took a deep breath.

"Yes. Yes I am your slave."

She looked down.

"Good girl! I mean, good slave! That is exactly how it is going to be. For your daughter's sake, you will do whatever I say. At any time. In any situation. And importantly - you will do it without hesitation. I hate nagging. Understood?"

She nodded slowly.

"So, let's start here and now. What I want you to do is to take off that awful night gown and get into bed with Terri and me again. There was some unfinished business with Terri before you left."

Her body reacted like she was a robot. She clearly kept focused on how to keep everything between the two of us. Slowly she let the gown fall to the ground and climbed into bed - next to me.

"Ashley? What are you doing? I said we had some unfinished business with Terri. Get over to her and stand on all four with her head between you legs. Like in a 69 position."

I was not even sure she knew what a 69 was, so I was a little surprised when she did as she was told.

"Now look at me - I am turning on more light and setting up my GoPro camera with a better angle to get clearer view of you and Terri. Having one video is not enough for me. I need something to jack off to when you are not here. And the things that are about to happen is something I would like us two to watch together sometime later. Do you have any objections to me filming this?"

She looked at me briefly with resignation in her eyes. "No," she said quietly.

I started the camera and kept the mobile in my hand for close ups.

"You can start off by leaning in between Terri's legs and lick her pussy some more. With more enthusiasm this time, please."

She moved into the position I had ordered. For a second she stood still, sighed and then she leaned forward and started licking Terri's pussy. This was more like it!

"You recognize that taste?" I said while moving around behind her. I reached in between her legs and started moving a finger up and down between her pussy lips. She was not wet at all, but that was something I was determined to change. I remembered how I had forced her juices flowing in the kitchen. As her body was leaning forward, her ass and pussy in my direction, it was a perfect position to put two fingers inside her and massage her g-spot while my thumb was on her clit.

Nothing happened instantly, but I had a feeling that things would change quickly. Sure enough, after some determined g-spot and clit rubbing for around 20 seconds, I could feel her pussy opening up, just like in the kitchen this morning. Not long after I could feel that she was starting to get wet. Absolutely soaking wet. As she was leaning forward the juices she produced did not get run down her thighs, it was kept inside as if her pussy was a big jar of pussy juice. Her hole was soon filled to the brim. Centimeters below was her daughter, sleeping hard with her mouth open.

I took my fingers out and instructed her to raise her body. As she did the juices started flowing out of her pussy and into Terri's face and mouth. I put down my mobile and reached around Ashley with my free hand and rubbed her clit from the front. With two fingers deep and her clit being rubbed I could feel how the juices kept flowing like a river. Terri's face was soaking wet from her mothers pussy juice.

Looking at Terris wet face, I got an idea.

"Ashley. I want you to give your daughter a kiss. A french kiss. Put your tongue deep inside her mouth."

She did as told. I picked my mobile up again to get a really close shot of this. The mobile camera was perhaps 40 cm away from the two women's faces as Ashleys tongue was moving into Terri's mouth, tasting her own pussy.

"Look at the camera while you kiss her," I said while I changed position a little. She kept her tongue in Terri's mouth and looked at the camera. What a sight!

"It is time for me to enjoy myself a little, too. Hold your mouth close to Terri's."

I placed my cock between Terri's and Ashley's lips, starting to fuck them as if the four lips formed a pussy together. The feeling of fucking their mouths was amazing! For a couple of minutes I just enjoyed the feeling, then decided to try something I had dreamed about for years. .

Terri had only once, early in our marriage, let me have my cock inside her ass. I had told her I would like to try, and she reluctantly said that it was ok to try. It lasted for 20 seconds and then she was done. Not because it hurt her, her ass was actually quite accommodating to my cock, but she did not enjoy it. Well, that was what she said. If she did enjoy it, she would never admit it. Anal sex was not "suitable" for her image, I think. That was the first and last time I got to be inside her ass.

Until now.

I positioned my body beside Terri and rolled her over to her right side. I positioned my cock at her the entrance to her ass and lifted her left leg high in the air to give access for Ashley. Terri still slept like a log.

I instructed Ashley to come down between Terri's legs.

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12