Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

"Now you are going to assist me in fucking Terri's ass. She does not allow me to fuck her ass, ever. So this is a good time to do that, don't you think?"

She sat up.

"No! That will hurt her!"

"No it will not," I said. "I have had my cock in there before and it went in without any problem. She was no fan, that is true. But it was not due to hurt. It was because she is so uptight."

"To make it go inside without any hurt," I said. "I need my cock to be lubricated. Reach down to your pussy and get some of your juice and rub it on my cock. Then fetch some more and lubricate Terri's asshole. Make sure you put some inside. Give it a couple of rounds with two of your fingers. You will feel that it is more than stretchy enough for my cock."

I was a bit surprised, as she seemed to lube Terri's ass with more interest than I had expected. Not with direct excitement, but she had her eyes fixed on Terri's ass and her face was definitely closer than necessary. Maybe it was to make sure Terri was not hurt. And maybe it was also a little fascination for this, to her, unfamiliar sexual activity.

"You may also want to spit at her asshole, to lubricate more." I said.

I can barely think of anything more slutty than women spitting on each other's holes. It is not too uncommon in porn, but I am quite sure you rarely see that in real life. I wanted Ashley to be as slutty as the "worst" porn stars. Her face said "What!?" but I just nodded calmly. She spent a long time producing enough saliva to be able to spit at all. But when she spat, she hit well. I nodded once more, and she did the same again. I was ecstatic! This would be on video. How far down the depravity ladder I had sent Ashley in a couple of days was unbelievable!

"That is enough," I said. "Now take my cock and guide it into her asshole."

She took a firm grip of my cock and put it at the entrance of Terri's ass. Ashley looked at me, her eyes saying that I could start pushing. Slowly I started pushing and my cock slid inside Terri's ass in one stroke. Soon I was balls deep. Terri's body made a little twist and Ashley obviously thought it hurt after all. Terri would surely wake up! She moved back in the bed, horrified of what would happen if Terri woke up. However, Terri quickly calmed down and kept sleeping. I started moving my cock in and out. It felt SO good! And it felt even better with her mother watching it happen. I directed my mobile at Ashley's face and told her:

"Come closer again. Tell me what you think."

"It is .... amazing. I thought it would hurt..." she said with a low voice.

"There you go. Now tell the camera how the cock ended up in Terri's ass."

"I put it there," she said.

"You put what where?" I followed up.

"I put your cock inside my daughter's ass." She was like in trance.

"Stay close and watch how that cock goes in and out of her ass."

I directed the camera back at Terri's ass.

Ashley kept her eyes locked at my cock going in and out of Terri's ass. I believe she was wondering how she could have lived her whole life thinking this was all about domination and hurt.

"Now I want you to make yourself a little more familiar with your daughter sexual responses. Twice I have made you soaking wet from giving your g-spot and clit a good massage. First in the kitchen and now here in my bed. I want you to try the same on her. I have a feeling this is a mother-daughter thing. Maybe you can make her wet even when she is sleeping?"

I pulled out of Terri's ass and moved my body until I sat on my knees beside her head. I leaned forward, grabbed her legs and pulled them wide apart and up towards her shoulders.

"Now get on your knees in front of her pussy. You can start by opening her a up a little and lick her to get her wet with your spit."

She leaned forward and started licking slowly from the bottom of her slit and up.

"Oh, you beginner. I think you told me the truth that you are no lesbian. You need to use your hands to open her up. Spread her lips. Then put your tongue as deep as you can. Pull out, roll your tongue around in your mouth and produce new spit. Then you go back inside. Do that a couple of times."

She put two fingers from each hand between Terri's lips and starting pulling to each side. She leaned forward and pushed her tongue deep inside the open pussy. Now, this was something else than before. She did as I told her and was in and out with her tongue.

"What do you think? Is she ready for a finger?" I asked.

She nodded with her eyes on Terri's exposed pussy.

She started putting her right index finger inside. When she was past the second knuckle, she kept it absolutely still.

"One more!" I said.

She inserted her middle finger without any problem. She looked at me as to ask "What now?"

I said: "You remember what I did to you. Go deeper and start rubbing the front side of her pussy with your fingers. Not too hard, but be quite firm about it."

I could see she concentrated and her hand started moving rhythmically. Very soon I could see that her fingers became more and more wet when she pulled a little out. It was working! Mother in law Ashley was finger fucking my wife Terri and making her soaking wet. Ashley was again like in trance. She had never expected that this could happen to Terri while sleeping.

"Don't forget her clit!," I said.

I was expecting her to rub it with her thumb, but instead she leaned forward, took Terri's clit in her mouth and started sucking. I could not believe my eyes, but I was certainly not going to stop her! I let her work Terri like that for a little while.

Watching Terri with her mother's fingers in her soaking wet pussy, after being inside her ass just minutes before, made my balls tighten. I was not going to last much longer. But I was definitely going to have my orgasm inside one of the holes I had access to.

"Now for the finale," I said to Ashley. "Keep doing what you are doing and raise your ass in the air. I will fuck your ass while you continue your training with Terri."

"No, it will hurt! I have never done that!" she said and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Maybe," I said. "But you could see how easily Terri's ass took my cock, so let's hope she got that talent from her mother. And this will be something you do regularly in the future, so we'd better get you broken in."

I let go of Terri's legs and moved around and behind Ashley, positioning my cock at her pussy.

She surrendered and started raising her ass.

"We need some lubrication, right?" I rammed quickly inside her pussy but only made a couple of strokes in and out before positioning the cock at her ass.

"Ok, that should do it. Put your ass even higher in the air. Arch your back. Ready?"

I did not wait for a reply. I just started pushing my wet cock into her ass. Slowly it started sinking into her. At first she was extremely tight, but for each centimeter my cock went inside her fear of being hurt was reduced. She relaxed more and more, making my entrance easier and easier. Soon I had my entire cock inside. I could not believe my luck - fucking my mother in law's ass while she was finger fucking my wife, her daughter, was wilder than I had ever imagined. I was sure this could not get any better.

But something even crazier was about to happen. I have had a feeling that the "real" Ashley was actually a lot more slutty than the "official" Ashley, but what happened was way beyond my wildest fantasies. Without a word she began pushing against my cock with her ass as I was pumping in and out. First careful small movements, then faster and harder. Holy shit! She was getting really excited. What. The. Fuck! Now she was really helping my cock being rammed inside her ass. This was just like a few times with Terri - when she had passed a certain limit of of excitement, she turned into another person.

I reached around her with one hand and started rubbing her clit while fucking her harder and harder. Her pussy had again turned soaking wet. This was for real and no show just to please me. I was in awe! She was pleasing herself by thrusting onto my cock with her ass! I put two fingers inside her wet pussy. Then back to her clit. And again into her pussy. After a few rounds of this in and out action she came with uncontrollable shivers. Her ass tightened around my cock with every spasm and her pussy made huge squirts. That was it. I could not hold back any more and started pumping my sperm into her ass as she was having her last waves of orgasm.

When we both calmed down a little I pulled out of her ass and just fell down on the bed. She fell the other way and slowly pulled her fingers out of Terri's pussy.

"Good slut!" I told her. "That wasn't so bad. I think you really liked that. If you play your cards right, this might not be only a bad thing for you. There is a total fuck slut inside you, Ashley."

She did not reply. She looked away, both shocked and embarrassed at her own behavior. She definitely did not expect or want to have an orgasm. And at least not from being anal sex.

I needed a few seconds to breathe. Then I told Ashley to leave the bedroom. Just like that. No feelings. After all, she was my slave. I could do what I wanted to her. And I did not want her to feel too safe around me. I of course wanted to turn her into a more WILLING slut, but it was way to early to trust that she was there yet, even if I had seen very clear signs of what this could look like in the future. I still expected setbacks, making my leverage necessary to use for quite some time. Maybe, maybe, in the future, she would see the potential upside for herself and participate even more actively.

I rolled over on my back and just stared into the ceiling. I was exhausted but happier than I had ever been. This had been the fuck of my life. And most importantly, the foundation for my future plans was as solid as it could ever be. The camera I had set up would have captured all the action. If the first video of Ashley licking her daughter would have been the final nail in the coffin, this would be nails, glue and an extra rope around for safety.

Tomorrow Ashley would leave, but I would give her some "homework" while she was away. And we would see each other again soon. Terri and I had been invited to celebrate Ashley and her husband Paul's wedding anniversary a few weeks from now. I did not have any plans for that visit yet, but I knew there would be lots of opportunities for fun. I had a few images of how Ashley could dress way too slutty with all her friends and family present. A see through shirt or a very thin, tight top without a bra under. Too short skirt and no panties. I was starting to get an image of how it would look. It could be the best wedding anniversary ever!


plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12