Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 05

Story Info
Ashley fists herself, Terri and I catch her by "surprise".
6.2k words
4.47
51.9k
35

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

It was Monday and my alarm clock started ringing at 6:30, as always. I felt like I had run a marathon. It had been a crazy weekend. All the excitement must have worn me out more than I had noticed.

I rolled over and sat up with my feet on the floor. Like a zombie I got up and stumbled to the bathroom. Then I remembered, this was not a normal Monday. It was a bank holiday and I had the day off! I smiled, knowing I had a few hours of fun before Ashley left. Her train left around noon. Suddenly I was more awake and filled with energy, and getting up early actually felt more like a bonus than a duty.

I went back to my bedroom and found a pair of training pants and a t-shirt to put on. I was a bit sore after last night, so I decided to not wear any underwear. Terri was still sleeping. I coughed a couple of times to check if that would wake her up. There was no reaction. She was still in deep sleep.

There was one thing I wanted to do to Ashley before she left. I wanted to see if it was possible to put my entire fist inside her. Fisting had been one my fetishes for as long as I could remember. Watching fisting, that is. On online porn sites. Terri would never (NEVER!) let me fist her, even though there had been times where I am quite sure we could have done it, if just her mind was set to do it. My cock and four fingers had been inside her, without any complaints from her. That was probably more then my fist alone, but I believe she was of the impression that it was wrong. That it was only for porn stars.

Well, I had my own porn star in another bedroom where I could do more or less as I pleased. I am not the type to take pleasure in physical pain or damage, so I was not about to do it if Ashley was too tight, but her pussy had felt really flexible the last morning in the kitchen. If I got her turned on and wet like that again, I had hopes I would be able to get my entire fist inside.

I headed for Ashley's room and quietly opened the door. She was in bed, sleeping on her side with her back towards me, legs tucked up. I was sure she was the type of woman to usually sleep with underwear, but as her duvet was only covering her upper body, I could see that she had no panties on. Perhaps she had taken my orders of never wearing underwear in my house really seriously, but more likely it was just her collapsing in bed without any thought of what she was wearing after our session the night before. I closed the door and opened my zipper to get my already rock hard cock out. Slowly I climbed into bed with her. She did not move.

I moved closer and put a hand gently on her thigh. Still she did not notice. Well, at least - apparently she did not notice. She did not move. I figured it would be extra exiting to just start fucking her without any notice, so I spat in my hand and rubbed a little on my dick and positioned it just at her pussy entrance. I started pushing inside. Not like a stab, but firmly and without hesitation. Before she even woke up, her body automatically made an attempt to pull away, but the way she was positioned she could not move far. In a fraction of a second she was awake, and let out a "What the f...", but I quickly silenced her with a hand over her mouth. I did not say a word but just continued pushing my cock deeper and deeper. Soon it was all the way inside. I stopped moving and slowly removed my hand from her face to check her reaction. She did not say a word. I started moving again.

This time I actually got to enjoy it without having to hold back my orgasm like I had the previous times I had been inside her. It felt absolutely amazing to move in and out of her, having control.,After a while I wanted to step things up a bit. I instructed her to get on to her hands and knees in the bed with her ass towards me, while I got up standing on the floor. I penetrated her again and felt the different sensation her pussy gave my cock in this position. The entrance was tighter, but the inside was more open. I enjoyed this position for a while.

But then it was time to check how much I could get inside her. While keeping my cock inside, I eased a finger inside her pussy. I added another finger and could see how her pussy had a tight grip around my fingers and my cock. It did not feel like I had reached any limit, so I decided to play around a little to stretch her even more open.

The way she was positioned on her hands and knees made it most convenient for me to put my fingers inside her with my fingers bending upwards, towards her ass. I loved the view as my fingers opened her ass little every time I curled them. I could also shape them like a little "hook" and pull up with my whole arm. When pulling her pussy opened and there were lots of room around my cock and fingers, and I was looking deep into her fuck cave while fucking her. Adding my third and fourth finger took almost no effort at all. I pulled up again, and she was gaping wide, while filled with a cock and almost a whole hand.

She had started moaning. I could not believe it! I had taken no consideration to her at all. Everything I had done was for myself and my own pleasure and curiosity. Still, she was getting turned on again. I could feel how her juices were flowing. She started pushing her pussy against my cock and fingers and soon there were squelching noises from her pussy as I rammed my cock and fingers in and out.

Four fingers and my cock pumping her hole! Her daughter Terri could also pull that off, like I have said. But not this easy! Ashley's pussy was even more flexible than I had thought. I kept this going for a while, but it was time for the full fist.

I withdrew my cock while keeping my four fingers inside, then started gently inserting my thumb. By now I was confident it would be possible to have my whole fist inside, but as my hand is quite big I was expecting to spend some time to make her take it all the way. However, I was in for a pleasant surprise.

I started pushing my fingers all the way to my knuckles and I felt the pussy easily widening. In my mind I was about to pull back a little and then give it another push. But before I did I felt her muscles relax even more and my hand started sinking further in. I added a little more pressure. Without much resistance my knuckles were also inside her. From that point on Ashley's pussy literally did all the work. I did not have to apply any pressure at all. Her pussy sucked my hand in until I reached the bottom. I was inside, all the way to my wrist. Finally I had my entire hand inside a pussy. I was in heaven. That it was my mother in law just gave it another great edge.

I paused for a short while to let Ashley adjust to the feeling. But there was no need. Ashley was now like in trance. She began pushing back on my hand. I started pumping in and out at the same pace as she was thrusting her body. For every thrust she made small squirts, and the way her pussy was no turned absolutely soaking and her muscles relaxing even more, I could soon pull my fist all the way out and then just ram it back in.

I continued a short while, then suddenly pulled out and stopped.

Ashley was totally confused and kept pushing back, her pussy begging for more.

"Do you want it?" I asked.

She stopped her motion and did not reply. It was like she woke a little up from her trance.

"Tell me you want my fist!" My voice was firm.

One thing was instinctively pushing back on my hand as her excitement was building. But actively saying she wanted me to fist her was something completely different. For a couple of seconds she was just standing there with her head down, breathing heavily.

"Well?" I understood she needed another push.

"Yes, I want your first."

"Beg me!"

There was a second or two where I could see her body moved slowly towards my hand, but she could not say the words. Then, as she arched her back to give me an easier entrance, the hottest words I have ever heard came from her mouth:

"Fist my pussy, please!"

This blew my mind. Conservative, always correct Ashley that I knew from family dinners and always proper behavior was asking me to fist fuck her. It did not matter if I had told her to. This was over the top anyway!

I shoved my fist back inside. Any hesitation on her part had disappeared and she started pushing back on my hand, her entire body now shaking.

I fucked her hard and fast, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Then I suddenly pulled out again.

"Do you want to come?"

She looked back at me with a combination of desperation and embarrassment. She whispered a few words to herself. I believe i could hear a "What the hell...", but I am not sure. Soon she gave in to my force - and perhaps a little to her own desire.

"Yes... Yes. I want to come."

"Ok, I will make you come like you have never come before, but first I want you to do something for me. Get on your back and put your own fist inside."

She looked at me with confusion. She had not even imagined that being possible.

I grabbed her around the waist and literally threw her on to her back and pushed her legs behind her shoulders. As I have said before, she was a yoga instructor, so getting her legs in this position was no problem for her. I grabbed one of her hands and squeezed her fingers together. As if her hand was a dildo, I started pushing it inside her. Being stretched by my big hand and at her current level of arousal, her hand went inside in one thrust. I pushed it all the way inside. Then pulled it back out. And in again. I kept fucking her with her own fist!

She was in shock. How was this possible? And, how could this be possible to her, a woman who had her debut on her wedding night and had never had anything but her husbands cock inside her pussy.

I sat down on my knees on the floor and told her to go on by herself. My face was just centimeters away from her pussy gripping her wrist.

I reached for my mobile. This was something to keep for the future. But no! My mobile was still in my bedroom. I looked at her and told her:

"Stay in that position, and don't you dare take that fist out until I am back. I will get my phone. I need to have Ashley's self fisting debut on film!"

I quickly went back to my bedroom to get my phone. Terri was still sleeping. Looking at her I came up with the most crazy idea.

I leaned over the bed and carefully woke her up. She barely moved and sighed:

"Oh... What happened last night? I am totally exhausted. It feels like I was in a fight."

"You had too much to drink," I told her. Get up and have a shower and I will make breakfast. That will make you feel better."

I went out of the room, pretending to leave for the kitchen. Then I returned and said to Terri:

"I think I heard some sounds from Ashley's room. I guess she is awake. You may want to ask her if she wants to go in the shower first."

"Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks, honey!"

I went out again, walking slowly down the stairs towards the kitchen. I was carefully listening for Terri's footsteps. You may think it sounds strange to expect that Terri would get up in an instant when she was so hung over. Let me explain. First of all, Terri has a typical Type A personality. Once she is awake after 06:00, it is impossible for her to fall back to sleep. She is also a person that has a firm belief in the body healing itself. She never uses pain killers. Her way of healing is through moving her body. So I was fairly certain she would get up quite instantly. And as expected, soon I could hear her moving. From the sounds I could work out that she walked over to her robe. Seconds after she was out of her room.

The stairs were to the right from the bedroom and Ashley's bedroom was to the left. Terri turned left and did not see me lurking in the stairs. She walked slowly towards Ashley's room, giving me the opportunity to get closer to her. I moved as silently as possible towards Terri.

Terri and Ashley had always been comfortable seeing each other in underwear, so it would in normal circumstances not be strange that Terri opened the door to Ashley's room without knocking. At least not when she thought Ashley was awake. However, it would seem strange that I came all the way up to the door, potentially seeing Ashley in her underwear. But I was willing to face the potential repercussions from Terri to see what I was about to see. As Terri started opening the door I had been able to get really close to Terri. I let out a cheerful: "Hey girls, I have some bacon, how would you like your eggs?" and quickly positioned myself just behind Terri.

This was of course no coincidence. I was deliberately planning to make any "escape" more difficult for Terri. I knew that what would now happen would last for just a few seconds, so anything I could do to delay would be amazing.

The door swung open. Straight in front of Terri and me was Ashley, Terri's mother, in bed, legs behind her shoulders and a fist deep inside her pussy. Terri of course saw Ashley. And she knew that I could see the same thing. Ashley had not expected this at all. The shock and the fact that she was actually quite turned on, made her spend a few seconds until she understood what was happening.

The shock of seeing her mother like this had made Terri let go of the door handle and the the door was now fully open. If she wanted to close the door Terri would have to go one step inside the room to reach for the door handle. She was not going to take a step inside towards her mother in a situation like this.

Terri let out a subdued "Oh... I'm sor..." and made an attempt to move back. She bumped into me, making her lose her balance a little. To regain her balance she took a quick step forward, but she kicked the doorstep and again lost her balance, this time making her fall forward into the bedroom, landing on her hands and knees.

By now Ashley had obviously been made aware of our presence. She wanted to hide herself, but in her position she had to get her fist out of her pussy before she could take her legs down. As a fisting debutant she seemed afraid of pulling something as big as her hand out of her pussy in one quick motion, so she spent a lot more time than any of the women appreciated.

The bedroom was not big, the floor space between the door and the bed was not much more than what was needed to let the door swing open. After falling forward, Terri's head could not be more than 30 cm from the bed. Ashley was still on her back across the bed, easing her fist out of her pussy.

As if the God of Mother and Daughter Humiliation had intervened, the timing for Ashley's hand escaping her pussy coincided exactly with Terri looking up from her position on the floor. The room was fully lit and Ashley's pussy was gaping wide after the fisting. I could see how Terri's eyes fell straight into her mother's soaking wet, wide open cunt.

After the fraction of a second she spent looking at her mother's pussy, Terri's only focus was to get out of this room, to escape the most awkward episode in her life. She ran out the door, bumping into me again, before continuing down the hall and into our bedroom. She slammed the door behind her. To keep up appearance I knew I had to go after her, although what I wanted the most was to jam my fist inside Ashley and make her come.

I decided it was best to follow Terri. I gave Ashley a smile and a wink and walked towards my bedroom. As I entered, Terri was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. I did not get to say more then "Terri..." before she was back on her feet and marched to the bathroom without a word. This was clearly not something she was keen on talking about. I had other plans.

As soon as I could hear the water running in the shower I knew I had two things to do.

First of all, I wanted to make Ashley come. She deserved it. And to be honest I wanted to feel the sensation of having my entire hand inside her. And if she could come on my fist, I would fulfill a true lifelong fantasy that until a day ago thought would never happen.

The second thing I wanted to do was spurred by the sensation I had felt seeing how Terri reacted. I had not anticipated how embarrassed SHE would be. I was expecting this to be humiliating to Ashley, but from how things had turned it was an absolute delight watching also Terri being ashamed. I was going to use this to it's full potential. Ashley would have a central role of course, but she needed some instructions.

But first a fisting orgasm.

I walked quickly back to Ashley's room. She was up, in her robe, collecting her stuff to pack her bag. I could see from her body language that this had been a traumatic experience. But, I could not just let it end like this. Without a word I pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs. She protested.

"No. Stop. Terri..."

"She is in the shower. We have a couple of minutes." I said.

"I promised you an orgasm, and I will give you an orgasm."

I pushed her legs further back and without any hesitation I put my fingers together and started pushing my hand inside her again. She was still soaking wet and my hand was inside her in a second. Ashley looked at me. She looked at the door. It was open as I had not bothered closing it. She was terrified of getting caught, but could not hold back her own reaction. It was like turning on a switch. Before she was able to object any more, she was like in a trance once more.

I knew I did not have much time, neither for Terri to finish showering nor until Ashley came. I moved up towards her head, standing on my knees. This gave me an awkward position with my hand in her pussy, but I used my other hand to pull her legs back even further, all the way behind her shoulders again. I was seconds away from making her come. When she came I wanted to come, too.

While I kept pumping her pussy with one hand I used my free hand to direct my cock towards her face. She did not understand my intentions at first so I had to tell her to turn my way and take my cock in her mouth.

"Rub your clit while I fist your cunt," I said next.

She reacted like I was a movie instructor and she was the actress. Soon two fingers were on her clit, rubbing frantically. In a matter of seconds I could feel her pussy first opening up even wider than it had before. I am certain I could have had my cock inside with my fist. This was something to remember. Then Ashley's pussy started squeezing my hand. She had an orgasm like I have never seen, neither in real life nor in any porn movie. Her whole body was shaking while her pussy squirted like crazy.

I instinctively knew this was my cue. I could allow myself an orgasm, too.

I was now literally fucking her mouth as if it was a pussy. Or ass... In a matter of seconds I started filing my mother in law's mouth with sperm, while fisting her! Could things get crazier?

Even before my cock had stopped spraying the inside of Ashley's mouth, I addressed her:

"Ashley. Look at me. First swallow! Then listen."

She opened her eyes and looked at me with my cock still in her mouth. I pulled out to let her swallow. She had to really make an effort to get it down, but I even checked to see if she took it all.

"Open your mouth. Let me see? All gone. Good slut."

"Ok, Ashley. You are going home later today. But you are not quite done with your tasks yet."

She looked at me, surprised. Was I never satisfied?

"Don't worry. I am done with my sexual activities for this weekend. You have been a very good slut. Better than I could have imagined. You have even showed Terri what a slut you are. But I want her to hear you SAY it, too."

It was like ripping her out of that pleasant feeling you have after an orgasm. It gave me a strange thrill to know that I did not allow her the full satisfaction of her orgasm. It was like her orgasm was mainly for me.

She instantly sat up.

"What!? What are you talking about?"

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12