Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her what I had in mind. She was to talk casually about what had happened when we met for breakfast a little later. Terri would certainly try to switch to another topic or say straight out she did not want to not talk about it. If that happened, Ashley was to keep on topic.

"No, please! Please don't make me bring it up in front of Terri. I can't! I will die of shame! And, she is probably more embarrassed than any woman has ever been right now. Can we just leave it, please?"

I almost had to laugh. Ashley acknowledging the level of shame this would cause herself and her daughter would of course not make me stop. It only made me much more determined to go through with it.

"You will do as I say. You know what will happen if you don't. Have you already forgotten last night? What do you think is worst for Terri? A little innocent messing with her head in the kitchen or her seeing the video of my cock in your ass? Do you want me to remind you of even worse things?"

I clearly left no room for any more discussions.

"One more thing. You are done talking about it in general terms when you say these exact words:

'I was not expecting an audience. Well, at least one part of the audience seemed to enjoy the performance'. Then you look at me and smile."

Ashley's jaw dropped.

"She won't believe it! She won't believe that her mother is so casual about what happened."

She was trying to get out of the situation by using logic. It was a good attempt, I will give her that. Because it was a real danger Terri would not believe it. This was so out of character for Ashley, so if Terri suspected that there was something fishy it would not be very surprising. But I was willing to risk it. To see Ashley stand in front of her daughter appearing to be totally okay with her son in law seeing her fisting herself, yeah even talk about it, would just blow my mind. In addition, watching Terri's image of her mother being shattered would be a true joy. Finally, I was sure that this could open up a lot of opportunities later. If it worked.

I just said:

"Good point. Maybe it won't work. Anyway, you will do as I told you."

I left her and went down to the kitchen to start making coffee and frying the eggs and bacon I had promised the ladies. Soon Terri was also done with her shower and came down. I could instantly see that she was still heavily affected from what had happened. She started setting the table without saying hi or even looking at me. I knew her well and was not surprised. As always, stress made her efficient.

While frying eggs and bacon I was thinking about how things would work when Ashley came down. I had a feeling this could be the first little step in bringing also Terri into my, let us be honest, depraved actions. It would be perfect if the breakfast could be spent making her get a feeling there was something going on, but still not make it concrete enough for her elaborate, even to herself, exactly what it was.

I decided that I wanted to step a bit over the line to see how she reacted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I knew perfectly well that this would make her think I was an absolute idiot. And it did.

"What's wrong? Are you serious!? You know perfectly well what's wrong. Did you not see... Ah, forget it! I don't want to talk about it."

She just went on with her business. I was by no means finished.

"Your mother is a grown woman, there should be no surprise that a grown woman plays with herself in bed."

She looked at me with anger and shock. How could I say something like that?

Before she was able to say anything I said:

"If you are stressed about me seeing her, you can relax. I did not see anything I have not seen in porn movies thousands of times."

She hates porn in general and she hates to think about me watching porn, so I knew this would trigger her even more. She lost it.

"Porn movies? You are comparing my mother with sleazy porn stars and then you tell me to relax? Are you insane? I can't relax. I won't relax. I just saw my mother with her... You saw... NO! This is just crazy!"

The conversation came to a natural end as Ashley entered the kitchen. She said "Good morning" in a low, questioning voice. My "Good morning, Ashley!" back was way too cheerful for Terri to appreciate. She kept setting the table. Ashley looked at me and I gave her a subtle nod to say "Go on. Do your thing.".

"Well, that was something else to start the week..." she said. She had clearly understood my expectations. However, I must say I was a bit surprised that she did not wait a little with bringing it up. But I was not going to complain.

Terri, on the other hand, stopped and looked at Ashley as if she was an alien. What? Was she seriously bringing up the topic? Terri had obviously thought Ashley would pretend nothing had happened.

Ashley continued.

"You guys don't knock, do you?".

There was no reply from any of us.Terri was totally dumbfounded and I was not going to ruin a perfect moment of silence.

"I was not expecting an audience..." She made a pause, then looked at me. Now I understood why she was so eager to talk about it. She wanted to get to the exit I had given her as soon as possible. I was happy with how things had started, so I gave Ashley a very subtle blink. Time to throw the bomb.

"But from what I could see, one part of the audience did appreciate the performance. Paul?"

Normally, Terri was very outspoken. If there was something she was unhappy with, she would say it. But this was too extreme. She did not have the words. She were just standing there, staring. I was imagining her thinking: "Is this really happening? Is this my mother speaking?" I must admit I was more than a little surprised myself. Even though Ashley had been given instructions, her execution was way beyond what I had expected.

"Mum..." she finally said, whispering.

Ashley made an effort to put on a smile. To me, knowing the full story, it was obvious that this was as fake as it could get. But I still believe Terri was fooled by it. I smiled back and looked at Terri. I did not expect her to smile, and she certainly did not.

I knew I was pushing Ashley's limits. I had to be a bit careful. And she had actually done what she was supposed to do. The next thing that happened was not planned, but was still perfect in my scheme to fuck with Terri's head. Many will proabably think it is a bit strange, but the situation with Ashley surprising her daughter with a totally new, slutty side made me horny as hell, and it had made me grow a massive erection. As I was wearing only training pants and no underwear, it was impossible to hide it. Not that I had made any attempt to. Ashley noticed first. Her eyes fell down to my crotch, and she she instantly had a surprised look on her face. Terri naturally were curious of what surprised Ashley and her eyes was also drawn to the place her mother was looking. Soon she was looking at how my pants were standing out like a tent.

I readjusted the pants a little in an effort to pretend to be hiding the erection, but it was still clearly visible. I met Terri's eyes, shrugged and just said "Oops!" with a smile.

I could see the disgust in Terri's eyes, but she still could not speak. Her husband getting sexually excited by, and even in front of, her mother was definitely not acceptable to her. Previously in our marriage, I would have become nervous and self conscious from Terri "catching" me like that. She had caught me a couple of times watching porn and clearly disapproved, saying she felt it as a kind of betrayal. I had been way to soft with how I reacted to her disapproval and both towards her and myself I felt ashamed and apologized. Now I just enjoyed the situation and I was certainly not going to apologize.

I decided to end my games there. No more teasing or shocking statements. I was at the absolute limit of what the women could endure.

The domination and humiliation of Ashley had been very direct and explicit as it had been about (ab)using her body. With Terri it was different. I was playing with her head. She must have felt surprise, shame and anger at how Ashley and I behaved. The feeling of forcing those feelings upon her was a massive boost. And I had a gut feeling this could lead to me being able to indirectly lead her (or force her) into actions that she would find humiliating and against her nature. I still had a plan to make her do things on my direct order, just like Ashley, but first I wanted to see how far I could get without her knowing I was pulling the strings.

After Terri had seen my erection, there was another awkward silence. I broke the moment by getting the pan and asking who wanted eggs and bacon. Terri and Ashley barely touched the food. I was in fact way too excited to have any appetite myself, but I made a point of eating like I was more or less unaffected. I also kept talking like it was any other morning. I could see Terri looking at me, both annoyed and surprised at my indifference towards what had just been through.

After a while I think the women found my monologue a bit unnatural. What they needed the most now was normality. Gradually they made attempts to participate in the conversation and soon we had a close to normal conversation about the weather, the news and Ashley's upcoming wedding anniversary in a few weeks.

Ashley had a train around noon and to have time to pack and get to the train station, she excused herself and went upstairs to get ready. I was observing Terri while Ashley was upstairs. She was constantly giving me short looks, as if she wanted to say something. But nothing came out of her mouth.

I offered to drive Ashley to the train station. I am sure Terri was a bit nervous about leaving me alone with Ashley, but I think she was more afraid of being confronted with another comment from her mother or me, so she said she preferred staying at home. To me it was perfect. I could have a talk alone with Ashley - and perhaps even make her do some fun stuff on the train.

The women said good bye and gave each other a hug. Ashley and I went to my car and headed for the train station. As we were now totally alone I could speak freely.

"Ashley," I said. "As you are now leaving I don't want you to feel that I am done with you."

She turned her head towards me in an instant. I don't know how she had gotten the idea, but apparently she had a feeling that as soon as she was on the train she would be kind of free from my domination.

"Don't look that surprised. Did you think I would let go of a good slut like you, just like that? Oh, no! This was just the beginning, Ashley. I have lots of fun stuff planned for you. I am coming to visit you in just a few weeks for your wedding anniversary, remember?"

What I said struck her like lightning. I could see panic in her eyes. We had talked about the anniversary, but it had not crossed her mind that I would make her do anything that weekend.

"No... Not the wedding anniversary. Everyone will be there. My family. My friends. What have you planned? Please, Paul! Please don't do anything that weekend!"

"I have no definite plans," I said with a casual voice. In fact I was not lying. I did not have any specific plans. Yet. Everything I said while driving was made up on the spot. I continued.

"But I am obviously going to use the opportunity. What I have already planned is for some remote fun with you before the anniversary. So if you are a good slut in the coming weeks, I am maybe not as "starved" as I could be when we meet again."

"What do you mean by ... remote fun?" she said.

"Oh, you will know when you need to know. I will order some equipment for you. You will get proper instructions, don't worry."

We were at the train station. She got out of the car. I stepped out to help her with her bag. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks for a LOVELY weekend, Ashley! I can't wait to see you againg. All of you!"

I winked. She was just standing there, staring. I gave her a hug she did not return and got back in my car.

There was some great fun with Ashley ahead. But first I was going home to Terri. I had a good feeling about the conversation we had before I drove Ashley to the train. It was a feeling of perhaps being able to start forcing her into stuff she did not want to do - without her even knowing she had been forced...

12