Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 09

Story Info
Bringing Anne into the equation + messing with Terri's head.
4.7k words
4.65
13.5k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers

**************************

Finally(!) back with another part of the story....

**************************

When I came back to John and Ashley's house, everything was set for the party, except for the chairs we had to get inside from my car. John and I did that in a few minutes, and we all had a couple of hours before the guests would arrive.

John said he would just send a few emails while he had some free time. The women went outside to just enjoy the lovely weather before they were starting to get dressed for the party. I stole John's excuse and said I would also handle some things from work. What I really wanted to do was of course to see how the hidden camera had caught Anne fucking me.

I went into the living room with my laptop computer and logged onto the camera's online video archive. I had to go a bit back in the rolling archive. I stumbled over one more part where Anne got dressed after her second shower. I smiled at how I now had two videos of her fully naked. But that was not what I was really looking for. So, I went a bit further back in the history. When I finally found the part where we were fucking, I could not believe my luck. She had been facing the camera most of the time, so I had not really been able to see much of her facial expressions while fucking her. But, contrary to my expectations, the video showed a woman truly dedicated to the sex act, looking like she thoroughly enjoyed it. Most of the time her face had that serious and concentrated look a woman gets only when she is really into it. But sometimes there was also a wide smile. I had not seen that smile when I fucked her, so she had obviously tried to hide it from me.

At first, I was just blown away by what I now had in my possession and was not really able to think about how I would use this against Anne. But, as I sat in the living room thinking, I suddenly noticed the TV. That gave me an idea. I had helped John and Ashley connect a Chromecast device to it, making it possible to stream content to it. If I was able to get the timing right, I would later use this opportunity to have some crazy fun with Anne and Ashley. I will tell you about that shortly, but you probably understand where the story is going when I tell you that I spent the next 20 minutes to make a collage of different videos of Anne and Ashley...

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was on the terrace with Terri and John when Anne arrived, a little before the rest of the guests. I could see she struggled to behave normally. Her smile looked a bit faked, as if she was nervous about something. And she obviously was. When she gave me a hug, I could feel that she didn't really want to do it, and I could see her giving me short looks, as if she wanted me to give her a nod or something to confirm that I had performed my part of the deal and deleted the email. I gave her no signals at all. I just enjoyed watching her this nervous and uncertain.

John was too consumed by the occasion to notice anything, but it was clear that Terri could see that everything was not as it should be. However, I expect that she suspected that it had to do with the fact that Kevin would not join, and they had not spoken about it.

Anyway, Terri would soon forget all about Anne's behavior (for a while), as Ashley was also joining us. I looked briefly at Ashley when she came out the door to the terrace, but quickly moved my eyes to Anne and Terri, to see their reaction. It was just as I had hoped. They saw the dress hugging Ashley's dress like a bathing suit, and they saw the amazing cleavage the V-neck of the dress produced. Their expressions revealed that I had hit the jackpot with the dress, they were simply stunned that their mother would wear something this revealing to a party like this. John's reaction took away some of the awkwardness, as he exclaimed how pretty he thought his wife was and almost ran over to her and kissed her. The stars in his eyes must have distracted him from the fact that his wife dressed very differently to what she used to do in settings like this.

I looked back at Ashley and pretty quickly noticed something that made me a bit annoyed. She was definitely wearing underwear. At least a bra, as that was actually possible to see in the cleavage. Very clearly. I had been clear, several times, that she would not wear underwear. I thought to myself that she would be punished for her disobedience, but then again, I thought it would maybe open a window of opportunity for messing with my wife's brain.

Soon the other guests started arriving. The reactions were more or less the same. Women frowning, men staring a little too long and then meeting John's eyes with a big grin when he asked them "Have you seen how good my wife looks today?" to almost everyone that arrived.

I guess it was a nice party. People were talking and laughing and having a good time. I believe even Ashley started having a good time and forgot about how she was dressed.

To me, I must admit, it was a little bit like torture, looking for the opportunity to start executing my plan. I would not do it straight away. I had to find the right timing.

But eventually, the chance to proceed landed in my lap. As the weather was still nice, everyone was still outside before food was to be served inside. Ashley asked me and Anne if we wanted to help her get some more champagne, and we went inside together. As we went inside, I decided to make my first move. And it was not a small move.

I told the women to join me briefly in the living room. None of them knew about my special "relationship" with the other, so it did not look like they were at all prepared for what they were about to see and hear.

I started with my knowledge about the how Anne had lied about Keving being violent, and how Ashley had been part of it.

"So, as I told you yesterday, Anne, I know you two have been very bad girls and told lies about Kevin. I just wanted to let you know that I am about to share that information with Kevin, as I feel it is very wrong towards him to not have all information available when deciding the custody of the children after your divorce, Anne."

They were both shocked.

"No! You cannot do that! You promised you would delete the email!" Anne almost shouted.

"You promised! I will do anything!"

I looked at Ashley. She had started shaking her head slowly. I could see her lips formed the words "No, no, no, no..." without any sound. She probably understood what I was about to do, without knowing what had happened this morning at Anne's house.

I continued.

"Anything? Really. That is what your mother has said to me before. Interesting. Let me let you both in on the secret we mutually share. Take a look at the TV."

I told you about how I had made a compilation of videos of the two women. I had put together Anne with my cock in her ass and eating my cum (previous part of this story), Ashley fucking herself with giant dildos (part 7) and masturbating in our living room (part 2).

I started the video on my mobile, and then started the streaming to the Chromecast on the TV.

The women were shocked. Anne reacted first and rushed to pick up the remote control and turned the TV off. Then she walked over to me and slapped my face.

"You fucking creep! You delete the email and those videos RIGHT now! Or else..."

"Or else what?" I calmly said and looked at her.

I could see in the corner of my eye the resignation in Ashley's eyes. She understood where this was going. Soon Anne would understand, too.

"Or else you will go to the police? What will I do if you do that, you think?"

She did not reply. After backing away a few steps from me she looked briefly at her mother and then put her eyes back at me.

"You would not do that. You would not report the story. You have too much to lose! You are bluffing!"

"You are right. I have a lot to lose. In fact, I have everything to lose. And that is why you should believe me when I say that I am going to go all the way with this. If you go to the police, I will probably go to jail for a very long time. So, for me, already having everything to lose means I have nothing to lose. So, it is your call. You can go to the police, and I make everything I have public. Or you could come to the same conclusion as your mother, and just accept that you are now my slave. That you will, like her, do what I tell you."

She looked at Ashley who looked back and was just shaking her head slowly, not saying anything.

"Let me show you one more thing that will become public if you go to the police."

I picked up the remote control and turned on the TV.

I found a photo of Ashley licking Terri while I was fucking her ass and got it up on the screen. Now, both women just stood like frozen.

"Do you want to bring Terri into this, too? Yes, your sister was drunk and asleep, but this photo doesn't show that. What will your sister and mother's lives be after this goes out to all their family, friends and colleagues? And what are your chances of getting custody of your children if I give Kevin the email from your attorney?"

Anne looked at me. Now also shaking her head, like her mother.

"You're fucking mad... What is it that you want from me? From us?"

Anne looked at Ashley for support. There was none. Just resignation.

"Simple. Ashley is already my slave. You have seen the videos. And you don't think that she would choose that dress for today by herself, do you? Now I want you to be my slave, too. Later today I want you two to prove how I own you by sucking my cock. Together. But now the guests must be waiting for refreshments, so I suggest we go and get the champagne and join them outside."

I stopped sharing the porn but started sharing a photo slideshow of Ashley and John and their life together instead. I would use that fact to put even more pressure on Anne in a little while. Ashley didn't need that. She had given in.

I looked at them. Anne looked at me. Then at Ashley. Ashley looked back with an expression saying, "There is nothing we can do." Anne looked back at me once more, as if she was waiting for me to say it was all a joke. Of course, it wasn't. So, I just smiled back at her and walked slowly out of the living room to get the champagne.

The champagne was in the fridge in the kitchen. I went out to the others with a couple of bottles, and soon the two women followed. I must say I was impressed by how they managed to look unaffected after what happened. Smiling and joking to the guests as they filled up their glasses.

I made sure I was the one to fill up John's glass.

"You have to take a look at a surprise I have made for you in the living room", I smiled.

He smiled back with a question on his face and walked into the living room straight away. After a while he came back smiling even wider. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Paul, that is the best gift I have had today! Many of those photos I didn't even remember existed. Were we ever that young?"

He laughed, then exclaimed with a loud voice:

"People, if I can have your attention for a second, please. I urge you during the day to spend a little time in the living room to see a bunch of photos that my dear son in law Paul here have collected. They seem to be rolling automatically on the TV, so you can check them out whenever you want."

"Perfect Paul", I thought to myself. "As expected, and you just helped me deprave your own daughter."

The party went on as parties like this do. People smiling and talking. Nothing much to tell you about. Not in a story like this, anyway.

But, after a while it was time to serve food. Terri, to save her parents from doing too much work on -their- day, oversaw the food. She asked me, and to my amusement Anne, to go and get the wine in the basement.

The basement! Hah, perfect! This would be it. Anne and Ashley sucking my cock. I already could feel my cock getting hard by the thought.

I went over to Ashley and asked her to help me find the right wine. She didn't know that Anne would also join us, so I don't think she understood straight away what was going to happen. She just went with me downstairs. Anne did not see that Ashley had gone with me but followed a minute after.

Down in John's well equipped wine cellar, Ashley started showing me what wine I was to bring with me upstairs. Shortly, Anne walked into the room. It took the women a couple of seconds to connect the dots, enough time for me to position myself in the door, blocking their way if they tried getting away.

"Now you both get to show me how much you obey me," I told them in a calm voice.

Now they certainly connected the dots and both of started telling me that I could not do this. That I was mad. That I would not get away with this. That I would end up in jail. Even Ashley. I was a bit disappointed that she was still thinking from time to time that begging and appealing to my rationality would help. On the other hand, I thrived on seeing her giving in to my perverted fantasies, and now I would see both mother and daughter together.

I listened to them for a couple of seconds, then I started speaking slowly in a normal voice.

"Ashley, you should know this. Anne, you are about to learn. You WILL do what I say. I can assure you. Anything and everything I say. If not, you will lose your children and the world will know that you cheated on your sister. Ashley, your sexual perversions are even worse. It actually involves Terri. What would the world think if they could see it?"

Anne looked angry and determined. She was apparently sure she had good cards on her hands when she told me:

"Hah, you are bluffing! If you do what you say, we can go to the police and have you arrested for blackmail and even rape! You will go to jail, mister!"

I was totally calm when I replied.

"You are of course right. But you should only know how far I am willing to go. My best outcome of this is that you both are my slaves. If that is not possible, that you decide to stand up against me, I am already so deep into this that it would not make things very much worse for me if I sent out those videos and shared the information about your lie. I am going to jail anyway. My life as I know it would be over anyway. So, I would do that to punish you for not doing as I say. And I would do that to have the amazing feeling of knowing you both would be humiliated beyond your wildest imagination. Your business associates seeing you getting fucked in the ass by your brother-in-law, Anne? Your best friends seeing prude, correct Ashley with her fingers in her daughter's cunt, Ashley? Believe me. That will happen, if you don't obey me. I am sure the living room is filled with people enjoying the photos on the TV now. What if I started showing some videos instead?"

I recognized Ashley's face, as she once again understood that any attempt to resist was futile.

Anne, on the other hand, was still kind of in fighting mode. I could see that my threats had worked, but she had not really taken in her full fate. She looked at her mother.

"Mom, he is bluffing. He won't do that!"

Ashley shook her head slowly, as if to say, "He would...". She understood that I had her 100% again.

"Ashley. It is best that you show your daughter how meaningless it is to resist. I am a bit angry with you. I told you explicitly to not use underwear under that dress. I want you to remove it now."

Ashley looked at Anne. Then she started pulling her dress up and over her head. Anne could not believe what she was experiencing and stood with her hand in front of her mouth, frozen.

I nodded at Ashley, to let her know that I wanted her to continue. Like a machine she removed her bra. Then she stopped for a moment, before her panties fell to the ground.

Anne was shaking. Unable to speak.

"Now, let's get this over with before people start wondering why we are down here for so long."

I open the zipper in my pants and pulled out my rock-hard cock.

"I have been hard ever since I understood earlier today that I now would have two slaves, not just one. Ashley, I want you to suck my cock while Anne watches. Maybe she will learn."

Ashley did not say a word, but just started walking towards me. She did not look at Anne, obviously because she was so ashamed, I thought to myself.

Ashley got on her knees and took my cock in her hand and started jerking it slowly. Then she actually looked briefly at Anne and started putting it in her mouth.

Anne could not believe her eyes. I could see a tear running down her cheek. To me that certainly had to indicate that she was in a way accepting where this was going. She watched her mother acting like a sex slave and understood that she would soon be doing the same.

Suddenly, I told Ashey to stop.

"Ashley, stop what you are doing. We now know that you are my sex slave. My slut. Now let's see if Anne has come to terms with her fate."

I made a pause. Anne just stood still. Shaking her head.

"Remember what you have to lose. Ashley, tell her."

"Go on. Do what he says, Anne. It is better than the alternative."

Anne still didn't move. Ashley was starting to get nervous.

"Fuck it, Anne! Just suck his fucking cock! Think about what he will do to us! I can't have people watching me licking my own daughter at my party! Do it!"

This was unexpected. Ashely telling her daughter to suck my cock. I had to really concentrate to not start laughing out loud.

Anne's face changed. From pure shock, it changed to looking more like in terror, being extremely nervous. She started walking towards me, and then got on her knees next to her mother.

I was going to go totally crazy with them in a mother-daughter-having-sex kind of way at some point in time. Now it was more about taking the first step, so I didn't push them into performing together. I was going to cum fast anyway, so I turned a little, so my cock was straight in front of Anne's face. Then told her to take it in her mouth.

She opened her mouth slightly, and I started pushing my cock against her lips.

"Open up wider. Show your mother what a good cock sucker you can be. If you are a good girl, I will cum in less than a minute."

She opened her mouth, and without me even telling her she raised one of her hands to hold my cock, then started jerking me while slowly making my cock go in and out of her mouth.

"You fucking bastard, we will get you for this!" she said, letting my cock go out of her mouth at one time.

I could have punished her for the threat, but I knew it was an empty one. She was mine now. Of course, there would probably be times when she forgot what situation she was in, but I was pretty sure that I would be able to turn her around into being my slave again every time.

I quickly pushed my cock back inside her mouth, letting her know that she could soon be finished if she just did what I wanted her to do.

"You want to get this over with, Anne? Just shut up and suck my cock like a good girl and I will cum very soon."

She clearly wanted to get it over with, and "went to work" in a way that I had not expected. Nobody seeing this would have thought it was a woman being forced to suck cock.

I did not last long. In less than 30 seconds I knew I was going to cum. I reached around her head with both hands, pushing her against my pelvis.

"I am going to cum, Anne. Show your mother how you don't spill a drop. Swallow my load like a good slut!"

My cock was at the back of her mouth, threatening to go into her throat as I reached my orgasm. My cock started spraying sperm inside her mouth, and I was certain some was going down her throat without her having to swallow.

When my contractions stopped, I pulled out and told her to swallow what had not gone down her throat. Anne just wanted to get this over with and did as she was told. Then looked at me to say, "What now?"

plazabull
plazabull
330 Followers
12