Fuck Slaves - Wife/MIL/SIL Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my cock in my pants again, zipped up. Then I took Ashley's underwear and put in my pocket. She was not going to wear it again.

Then I got a crazy idea. Very risky, but I just could not let it go. It would mess with Terri's head, and it would seriously mess with Anne and Ashley's head, making them feel guilty and humiliated at the same time.

I said to the women that we should grab some bottles of wine and go up to the guests. Ashley and Anne quickly took three bottles each and rushed upstairs. I deliberately grabbed only two (I will get back to why), but before I did, I took Ashley's underwear out of my pocket and put on the floor. Then I also went upstairs.

When I got upstairs, I could see Terri in charge of getting everything in place for the guests to get served. She saw me coming with my two bottles.

"Paul! Two bottles!? That was all you were able to carry? Damn. Eight bottles is not enough for this huge crowd."

And as I had hoped when I got my idea, she did what she usually does when she is not satisfied with my execution of something - she rushed downstairs to get some more wine herself. Moments after, she came back with a case of six bottles, with four more put upside down in between the six.

I looked at her face, and she had noticed. She had fucking noticed the underwear on the floor! Normally she would have just looked at me and said something like: "See, that wasn't so hard?". But she said nothing. She was thinking. Thinking hard. My crazy idea had worked, so far.

Terri knew who had been there just before her. From where she had seen the underwear, she also must have assumed that the ones who had been there before her were her mother, her sister and her husband, and that they must have noticed as well.

She looked at me, as if to ask if I had seen anything. I just gave her a thumbs up for getting the wine. Then I started opening wine bottles.

While opening the bottles I kept watching Terri. Her eyes were now on Anne and Ashley. I -believe- she was able to notice that their hair was a little undone, compared to when the party started. I -hoped- she could see a strange look on their faces after sucking my cock. But I was quite sure she could see that Ashley was no longer wearing a bra. It was no longer visible in the V-neck of the dress. The way she had looked at her mother when she first saw the dress, I was certain Terri would notice that the cleavage was even more visible, and no bra could be seen. She also of course knew from before that I found her mother attractive (part 5 and 6). Maybe she didn't think about that in this moment, but I am sure she would, later.

This was my crazy idea.

I cannot say exactly what Terri was thinking, of course. But, in a way she had seen enough to be almost certain that Ashley must have removed her underwear when she was in the basement with me and Anne. But that was too crazy to even consider being a fact. I could see how she looked at Anne and Ashley all the time, as to get more answers.

I needed to feed this confusion! I finished opening the bottles and went over to Anne and Ashley and told them in a low voice:

"Damn, I may have made a huge mistake. I left your underwear on the floor in the basement, Ashley. I did not want to have it in my pocket. I think maybe Terri must have found it when she was down getting more wine. Do you think she looks suspicious?"

The were both visibly shaken. They looked at Terri and could obviously see that she was stressed, somehow. Terri kept looking at her mother and sister, and she must have seen that they were also extremely uncomfortable.

I had to be more composed than ever to not smile my biggest smile. I enjoyed this so much! Terri kind of "knowing" that something had happened, but not allowing herself to believe it. It was too wild! Anne's feeling of helplessness, of becoming my sex slave - and of course the feeling of her sister being onto what had happened. And finally, Ashley's feelings. She could see and feel Terri's eyes. She could see and feel the eyes of the other guests, especially the other women. I am sure they noticed more than the men. She had ordered Anne to suck my cock! So, the knowledge of me now having Anne brought into our "arrangement" would certainly be fucking with her brain. She would obviously know where this would lead, after being with me and Terri.

I decided that this was enough for today. No more crazy ideas. I could just walk around and almost smell the tension between the women. I think it must have been the best party I have ever been to.

I see this part of my story is getting quite long. And to be fair, what happened the rest of the day is exactly what I just said, me walking around enjoying the atmosphere. So, I will stop now and get back to more of how I got to develop my new relationship with Anne and Ashley. I will even tell you a little about how I was trying to tie that relationship to the list of sexual things Terri had asked me to make (you can read about that in part 6).

12