Fuck the Future Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason samples fetishes: sweat, piss and mild bondage.
7.7k words
4.66
5.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
273 Followers

Summary: It is the year 2741. A rogue bio-weapon has eliminated males from human society. For centuries, girls have been born from two mothers using biotechnology. Then limited time travel was invented, and Jason was snatched from certain death in 2021. His task is now to restore the y-chromosome to the human genome, and to take what pleasure he can in the process.

Content warning: This episode contains some fetish elements: smelly women, piss, and mild bondage.

***

I sit in the sofa, enjoying some moments alone after an intense night with Allie and Cora. I call up a map on the wall, and search for shops and the like in the neighborhood. There are a few cafes and restaurants nearby, and a sex shop. I commit their location to memory, and decide to check them out soon. Then I go to the bathroom, and take a shower. After all, smelling of Allie and Cora when the next woman appears would be inconsiderate.

As I leave the bath, the walls inform me that my next guest has entered the building. Having no clothes to wear, I go directly to the door to receive her, but the wall updates me: she has taken the stairs instead of the elevator.

The stairs? This is the 17th floor. I go back to the sofa, it will take her some time. Before I expected it, the wall announces her arrival, and I open the door.

Outside is a tall black woman in a red sports jersey and blue shorts. She is very winded and sweat runs down her face and arms.

"That stair almost... killed me. Can I... have a glass of... water, please?"

"Sure, come," I say, and take her to the kitchen.

She quickly drinks three glasses of water. She is a beautiful and athletic woman, slightly taller than me. Her short hair is curly in a natural afro style, and her skin is darker than any I have seen since I arrived, although it would not have been exceptional in my own time. She is slowly getting her breath under control.

"I'm Ayla, by the way. I train for the marathon later this month, so I thought it would be smart to run here. It's 23 kilometers, so a bit more than my usual daily run, but I need days like that." She pauses to catch her breath. "But remind me never again to run up that many stairs after running half a marathon!"

She laughs at her own excesses. I look at her bare feet.

"You ran 23 kilometers barefoot?"

"Of course. All competitions are done barefoot, so I have to train like that too. Shoes would be cheating, that would give an unfair advantage."

I just nod. "Let's get you out of these clothes."

I remove her jersey, and then her wet sports bra. She is still very hot, and sweating massively after the long run. I hug her, and feels her wet sweaty body against mine.

"You may have to start slowly as you fuck me. And a shower would probably make it more pleasant for you."

"I would like to start with you as you are. Yes, you smell of sweat, but it is fresh girl's sweat. I kind of like your smell! I have never fucked a sweaty athlete!"

I pull down her shorts, revealing her sensible white cotton panties, damp with sweat. Moments later I have her as naked as myself, and lead her to the bed. She lies down on her back, and I begin kissing her on her mouth, and on her small but beautiful breasts. She tastes salty, and the combination of her smell and taste makes me so horny. I reach down to her hairy pussy, and rub it. Soon her panting appears to arousal rather than running up the stairs.

"Get on your back, I want to be on top."

I roll over, and she impales herself on my dick. Her pussy is tight, warm and very wet. She is still sweating profusely, sweat drips from her face and from her nipples as she rides me, and it runs down her belly. I try not to come to fast, but soon I have to give in, and I shoot my seed inside her. But I remain hard, and she continues to ride me until she comes as well. Then we roll around until I am on top, and I turn around to make a 69. She sucks eagerly on my dick while I lick her wet and salty cooch. It does not take long before I come a second time, this time in her mouth. Now I cannot stay hard, but she continues licking it. I lower myself until my crotch is resting on her face, my now almost flaccid dick entirely in her mouth.

For maybe half an hour we lie like that, her tongue playing with my dick while I suck on her clit or licks the wetness from her slit. Eventually, she tries to move, and I get off her.

"Now I want that bath!"

I nod, and we go to the bathroom. We piss while the huge bathtub fills, and then she gets into the tub, and signals for me to sit in her lap. I have often had a girl sitting in my lap, but never the other way round, it somehow does not seem right. But in a society with only one gender I guess it makes sense. She is slightly taller than me, after all. I get into the tub.

She begins playing with my dick with her right hand, while her left hand slides over my chest, playing with the hairs. I lean back, and feel her tits against my back. Soon, she reaches for the soap, and begins to wash me. I stand up while she washes my private parts, both dick and asshole. Then she makes me lift one foot at a time and wash them. Finally, I sit down in the tub, and she moves to sit in my lap.

Before I wash her, I play with her pussy and tits, she leans against me and clearly enjoys it. Finally, I wash her all over, from her pretty face to her feet, the only part of her body that is somewhat rough.

As we dry off, I ask her if she is ready for more sex.

"Yes, but I would like it rougher this time. I am an athlete, I train hard and am not afraid of a bit of pain or a few bruises. Don't hit me, that kind of stuff is not me. But fuck me hard, in the ass, in the pussy and in the mouth. Maybe tie me to the table in the kitchen first."

"Sure. I'll tie you up and fuck you. But I better take the ass last, so you don't get infections."

"Infections? That's not going to happen, I get my Omnivax every year. Go from the ass to any other hole if you like, that is part of a rough fucking!"

We go to the kitchen. I remove the chairs around the table where I normally eat, and have her bend down over it, face down. Then I spread her legs so far apart that her ankles reach the legs of the table. I use a dishtowel to tie each ankle a the table leg, then I tie her arms to the two remaining legs.

I go behind her. Seeing her ass displayed like this turns me on. I press my dick against her pussy, and enter her from behind. I enjoy her wetness as I side in and out of her a few times, then I pull out. I grab the olive oil, and lube her ass, then I press my dick into her backdoor. She screams.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes. Continue."

I fuck her in the ass. She let out a small scream every time I go in. Then I go back and fuck her pussy. Then her ass again, and then I put my dick into her mouth.

"Make it clean, but don't make me come."

She cleans my dick with her tongue, and I fuck her in the mouth. Then I go back to her ass and pussy, and back to her mouth once more. I keep it going for more than half an hour, before I can no longer hold back my cum. I manage to pull out of her ass and jam it into her pussy just before ejaculating.

"And that, my dear Ayla, was signal for lunch! Do you want to be untied before eating."

"Yes."

"Say 'please'. No, beg to be untied!"

"No way," she laughs. "Keep me tied up, then. Just feed me."

I ask the kitchen to make tapas, and sit down with a large plate of delicious small morsels. I feed them one by one to Ayla, eating my share along the way.

When we have eaten, I go to the bathroom, leaving her tied up in the kitchen. Then I go to the living room, and stands ten minutes or so, looking out the window. Finally, I get back to Ayla, lubricates her ass with a bit of olive oil, and fucks her hard once more. It takes a while, but eventually I come in her mouth.

Then I untie her, and leads her to the bed. She stinks of sweat and sex, but I like it, and hold her tight as we lie together.

"Have you run many marathons, or will it be your first?"

"My fourth. But by far the largest, there will be more than a thousand runners."

"And will you win it?"

She laughs. "Not likely, some of the best runners will be there, and my favorite distance is the 10K. But I hope to get in top 25, that will be quite a feat."

"I guess you have been racing since you were a kid."

"Actually not. I started late, in high school. I remember it as if it were yesterday."

She turns in the bed so she lies on her back. I place my hand on her breast, and plays with her nipple.

"It was the second day in high school. We were all eighteen, of course, but my birthday was only a few days before classes began, so I was youngest in my class. The first day had gone well, I had a good impression of the other girls, and the teachers seemed ok.

"The second day started with sports. We did athletics, and the teacher showed us how to throw javelins, and how to jump. Then she announced that we would end with a competition, a 1500 meters. We all nodded. She just looked at us. 'Well, undress! It is a competition.'

"We all knew, of course. We were all adults now, and adults compete naked..."

I interrupted her, "Wait, the teacher made you strip naked?"

"Yes of course, it was a competition."

She looks at me as if I were a complete idiot. Then she laughs.

"Of course, you are from the past. It began when the Olympics were reinstated, some hundred years after the Apocalypse. They wanted to honor the Greek, and their ancient tradition of naked athletics. And with the Olympics being naked, it quickly spread to other major competitions, and finally to all competitive sports.

"In any case, we all knew and quickly stripped naked. Then we began running. I was leading from the start. The teacher shouted at me, I should save some strength for the last lap, but it just felt right, so I ran pretty fast. By the time I reached the finishing line, the rest were far behind.

"The teacher was impressed. Then she told me that since I had won a real competition, I would be allowed the same privilege as all other winning athletes: to remain naked for the rest of the day. And not just at school.

"So when we left the stadium, I was the only one naked. We walked past most of the other students on the way to the math class. Most of them looked at me, and they all got to see my naked body. My heart was beating hard in my chest, I was bursting with pride. When classes ended one of the other girls suggested that we should go to a bar to have fun (and celebrate my victory). So we did that. I got pretty drunk, but since I had stupidly left my clothes at school I had to get home before midnight. I didn't quite make it, but at least I did not get caught.

"The next day I began training. And I have been a runner ever since!"

"Wow, what a story," I say, and kiss her.

"I need to pee," she answered. "Will you drink me, or should I go to the bathroom?"

I spread her legs, and place my mouth to her pussy. She begins pissing, and my mouth fills with her slightly salty pee. I swallow a couple of mouthfuls before she finishes, then I lie down next to her and kiss her.

"Do you like my black skin?" she asks.

I nod.

"Girls with very dark or very light skin are usually considered beautiful. Was it the same in your time?"

"Not quite the same," I say. "In my time there were many with skin as dark as you, or as light as the lightest people here. Now, most people are some shade of brown. I am pretty light by your standards, but in my own time I was actually in the darker end of what was normal for so-called 'white' people, people of European descent."

"Were you born in Europe?"

"No, in North America. But my parents were from Sweden."

"Sweden, I guess that is part of Scandinavia, right? Very few people live there now, it is mostly forests. Lots of bears and wolves, but very few people. A very exotic place."

We had dinner, and then we watched a movie. It was supposed to be a classic, but from far after my time. I did not understand half of it, but enjoyed watching it nevertheless, in particular because I was fondling Ayla as we watched.

The next morning we woke a bit late, and went to the bathroom together. We somehow lost track of time in the shower. She had never been with a male before, and I had never washed such a beauty. Tall, athletic, and with smooth black skin. I had just begun shampooing her hair when the wall announced the next arrival.

I left the shower, dried myself rapidly, and opened the door still half wet. She was perhaps ten years older than me, and a bit chubby, but in a very attractive way. Her name was Vala, and she smiled at me as she stripped naked. But then her smile faded, and tears appeared in her eyes.

At that moment Ayla came out of the bathroom, still damp. She looked at Vala crying.

"I am so sorry," Ayla said. "I should have left before you came, it is so inconsiderate of me. I'll be gone."

"No, no, that is no problem," Vala said. Then her face lighted up. "Oh my god, you are Ayla Wellington, right? Our local hero from the Olympics!"

She turns to me, "Did she mention that she won silver in the ten kilometer two years ago?"

Then her smile fades again, she looks at Ayla and tears reappear in her eyes. "This is so difficult," she stammers.

"I'll better get lost. I am so sorry that you had to run into me, I lost track of time. I know it is no excuse, and I do apologize."

"No, Ayla, I am glad I met you here. Can I talk you into staying for five minutes more, while I get hold of myself? It will really help me."

Ayla looks confused, but nods. We both lead her to the sofa in the living room. For a while nobody speaks, then Vala breaks the silence.

"I am such a freak, I should not have come," she sobs.

"A freak?" I say. "No way. You are a very pretty lady, and very attractive."

"Hah! I surely cannot compete with Ayla here. But that's not the problem. It is....

"I really want one more kid. And a natural one. I tried to prepare, by watching porn. Old porn. Really old, with real men...

"I did not find them attractive. I hoped that once I met you in the flesh, I would be attracted by you. But you don't have any tits. And everything is different, your face, your body shape, your dick. Something must be terribly wrong with me, I just don't know what."

"I think I do," I say, and smile trying to make her feel more comfortable. "You are lesbian."

She does not seem to know what I am talking about.

"In my time, most men were attracted to women, and most women to men. But not always. Maybe one out of ten were attracted to their own gender. There is nothing wrong with that. And many were attracted to both genders. Has that been forgotten in a society with only women? I guess the term 'lesbian' has become meaningless."

"So you are not insulted?"

"Not at all. But I don't know what to do about it."

"Maybe Ayla can stay, and I can mostly fuck her, and then you can finish it." Her face turns bright red. "Oh my god, I really cannot ask you that. I am so sorry, Ayla, that was totally inappropriate."

Ayla laughs. "Yes, totally out of line. But you did ask. And I feel like accepting. I am certainly one of those attracted by both genders. The only problem is that I have to leave around lunch. Vala, let's go to the bedroom and have some fun. Jason can watch, I am sure he'll enjoy it. Once you are ready, he can come and finish the job."

So we go to the bedroom, and Ayla and Vala begin fucking with great enthusiasm. I sit in the bed, and quickly get a hard-on. It is not quite as watching lesbian porn, in many ways it is better, they behave naturally and I can both smell and hear them. Of course their positions are more to give each other pleasure, and not to provide a good view for the camera or me. But still, I can see what I want to see. Eventually, they are both coming. Ayla rolls off Vala, and Vala calls for me.

She lies on her back, and spread her legs. I quickly enter her, and fuck her vigorously. She keeps her eyes closed, but smiles as I fuck her, perhaps imagining that it is Ayla with a strap-on. I come in her.

We lie in bed all three of us, with Ayla in the middle, Vala and I are playing with her tits.

"Thank you both, I enjoyed it! I hope I get pregnant, I would love to get a naturally conceived child and do my part to restore our genome. Is it silly of me?"

"Not at all," says Ayla. "Why do you think I am here?"

"I hope you are both aware that half the children I make will be girls. Only the boys will be carrying the y-chromosome..."

"And the girls will have your epigenetics," Vala interrupts me. "When the eggs of two women are combined, the epigenetics are ever so slightly fucked up. Over the centuries, that adds up, and will eventually cause trouble. But your girls will reset that. Not the boys, the girls. So all your children are equally vital. Which reminds me, should we have another go at making one?"

I nod. Ayla suggests a new variation of the threesome.

This time Ayla and Vala do a 69, with Vala on top, and her legs bend to give access for me. I give them a minute or two to get aroused, and then I move in. I can fuck Vala in the pussy while Ayla licks both her pussy and my dick, and she eats out Ayla. The only problem is that my balls bounces off Ayla's face, but I suspect she considers that a bonus.

We fuck for a while before I come, followed shortly by the two girls.

Then we decide to go for lunch in the park, before Ayla has to leave. So after a quick shower the girls get dressed, Vala in the clothes she was wearing this morning, and Ayla in her sports clothes that she had fortunately remembered to drop in the laundry chute the night before. I remain naked, as usual.

As we walk through the park, I ask the girls what would happen if they had remained naked, too.

"We would get arrested for indecency, of course," Ayla replies.

"But what about those two?" I point at two naked women, fucking under a tree in the park, with their clothes in a pile next to them.

"They are having sex. Being naked for sex is natural, nothing indecent about that."

I don't know what to say to that, instead I look at the two women approaching on the path ahead. One is wearing a short skirt and a bikini top, the other trousers and a t-shirt. But her trousers seem to be wet from the crotch and down both legs.

After they have passed, I ask in a low voice, "Had that girl pissed her pants?"

"Yes, she is probably one of them deviants," Vala says, clearly disapproving.

"Deviants?"

"People who break social norms just to provoke. Usually in a way related to hygiene or sex. Ignore them, they are attention seekers."

Ayla seems like she is going to protest, but changes her mind. Then Vala continues.

"Look instead at those two healthy youngsters there."

She points at two naked girls, the same two pregnant women I had seen a few days previously in the park. They smile and greet me as they pass.

"Do you think their babies have the same father?"

"Almost certainly not," Ayla replies. "They are having pseudotwins. They are fathering each other's child."

Right then we reach the cafe. After lunch Ayla leaves, running. Vala looks at me.

"Do you think it makes sense to return to your apartment and have a third go at it?"

"I seriously doubt that it matters, after coming twice already I am probably almost shooting blanks."

She smiles, "Then let's call it a day. And thank you for being so understanding."

She hugs me before leaving. I consider what to do with the rest of the day, and remember the sex shop close by.

The sign above the door says "Hannah's sex toys" in bright red letters. Inside, a young woman in jeans and bikini top is helping a customer, and a slightly older woman comes out from behind. She is wearing a skirt and an unpleasantly looking metal bra where a sturdy metal spiral is squeezing her breasts from all sides, making them almost conical. The nipples protrude through a metal ring at the top.

Araw
Araw
273 Followers