Fuck the Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Hannah, welcome to my emporium. Are you looking for anything special?"

"Not really, just browsing."

"Then let me show you around."

The shop contains many toys that would not have been out of place in a twenty-first century sex toy store, in particular a very rich selection of dildos with or without moving parts. But also a lot that I had never seen before.

"A piss valve, what is that?"

"Ah, we should let Esther explain that. She knows them intimately," Hannah grins, and calls on her assistant who has just finished helping the other customer.

"We have one of the esteemed gentlemen from the past visiting us today. He asks about piss valves, would you mind enlightening him?"

"It's a small device that you put into a girls urethra, it then moves in by itself, elongates and takes over control of when you piss. It can be remote controlled, but it is usually programmed to open at random times, so you completely lose control of when you piss.

"I am wearing one now. My wife has programmed it to open every day at noon, so I better be on the toilet by then. Otherwise it is closed while I am at work, and opens randomly at other times. And in average once a week it will open randomly while I am here. Then I have to complete the working day with wet pants."

"So your wife controls when you pee?"

"Yes. And everything else in my life. What I eat, when I fuck, whom I fuck. She found this job for me. She can humiliate me in any way she wants, at any time. I have signed a five-year contract, but I already know I will prolong it. I hope I'll never have to make a decision about anything in my life, she'll take care of that. I love her so much!"

"Thank you Esther, I'll take it from here." Esther withdraws, and I put a piss valve in my shopping basket.

"I don't know how she can live like that, but she loves it."

Hannah then proceeds to show me other sex toys unknown to my time. Some of them make their way to my basket.

"Are you into BHT?" she asks.

"BHT?"

"Bondage, humiliation and torture."

"Not much," I say, "but I would like to see what you have."

She leads me further back into the shop, where a door leads into a darker room. Just outside the door a large iron maiden is covered on the inside with thousands of sharp spikes, clearly to create a horror-movie ambience. Inside, a wall is covered with various whips, canes and the like. She shows me around, and some of the handcuffs and other milder stuff makes it into my basket.

In the rear of the room, some evil-looking tools, many of them spiked, are labeled with a warning pictogram.

"What does that warning mean?"

"That you should see a doctor after using these. They will cause real damage, and if you don't get it fixed you might get scars or worse."

I pick up a pear of anguish. As I turn the handle, it not only grows wider, but spikes appear on the sides, ready to penetrate the pussy walls. I shudder, and put it back on the shelf.

"Thanks for showing me around. I think I have what I need today. If not, I'll come back."

"My pleasure. Esther, could you check him out?"

Esther joins us, and takes me to the cashier. As she takes the first item from my basket, she gasps. A wet spot appears in her crotch, and spreads down her legs. Piss runs over her bare feet, and onto the floor.

"Dammit, that's the second time this week."

"Do you have some spare pants?"

"No, and I am not supposed to change. It wouldn't help much anyway, I am sure the valve stays open for the rest of the day."

Standing in a pool of her own piss, Esther continues to scan my toys. I authorize the payment by looking into a camera, and then she follows me to the door, leaving wet footprints on the floor of the shop.

I have enjoyed sleeping with so many different women, but admittedly spending a night alone is nice. Next morning I get ready by nine, Dr. O'Hare from the National Center for Temporal Rescue has sent a message a few days ago, she would like to drop by.

At nine exactly, the door announces her arrival. I let her in.

"Hi Jason."

"Welcome, Molly. It's ironic, the only woman who does not come here to fuck me is the one who shows up naked."

She does not answer, and I lead her to the living room, and offer her the sofa, taking one of the comfy chairs myself. She sits with her legs spread, giving me a good view of her private parts.

"So, how are you holding up, Jason?"

"I'm fine. I am getting used to my new life as a whore, and I'm enjoying it so far. But I have a request, and a few questions."

"Yes?"

"Some of the girls are married, and their wives are going to help bringing up the children. I think it would be fair if couples are allowed to come here together."

Molly smiles. "You are not the first to request this. The rule is to protect you against having to have more sex than strictly necessary, but if you are willing to take couples, so much the better. What about trimarriages and quads?"

"Let them come, too."

"Sure. And your questions?"

"One of the girls mentioned Omnivax protecting her against infections when I fucked her ass first and then her pussy..."

"Yes, it is an injection that boosts and focuses your immune system. It gives almost complete protection against viruses and bacteria, while severely reducing the risk of autoimmune diseases. You got it the day we grabbed you while you were still unconscious, to protect you for this job and more importantly to protect your valuable y-chromosomes in case you run into a surviving pocket of the apocalypse virus."

"Oh, thanks, I guess. And what is a deviant. I was walking in the park with two women, and we saw this girl who had pissed her pants. They said she was a deviant, and one of them clearly did not approve."

Molly laughs, "That's the point of deviants, it would be no fun if people approved." She leans forward before continuing, "It is people who break common social norms and taboos for fun or as a kind of provocation, often norms involving hygiene or sex. It can also be things like marrying your own sister, or even worse your own mother. It is mostly young people, but some remain deviants for decades."

"I can see from the way you smile that you have a more positive view than Vala."

"Yes. I think deviant culture keeps the mainstream culture on edge. We need constant provocation to not become sleepy. But then I am hardly unbiased, I was once a deviant myself. And I married a deviant last year."

"You were a deviant? Pissing your pants while you still had them?"

She laughs, "No, not that. When I was eighteen I signed up for a year as a sex slave with a middle-aged couple. They would fuck me in all kind of crazy ways, at any time of the day or night. Often they had parties, sometimes large parties, and would pass me around so the guests could fuck me. Or tie me up in the middle of the room. It was very demeaning, but fun. I actually considered signing up for one more year, but I also wanted to continue my education."

"Wow. And your wife?"

"She is one of the stinkers. She only showers and changes her clothes once every month, just after her period. For the first week, the smell is not too bad, and her clothes are just normally dirty. Then the stink builds up, and in particular her panties become caked and disgusting. The last week or two I sometimes get a bit sick when I come home from work, and hit a wall of stink. But then she takes me to the bedroom and let me undress her. I love fucking her when she stinks.

"But don't worry, you won't get any deviants here. They are disqualified from participating in the breeding program, to protect you from having to deal with sometimes very gross women."

"Then I have one more request. I'll be doing this for years, I fear it may grow stale, and that I'll need to be 'kept on edge' as you put it. Can you allow the occasional deviant, too?"

"I most certainly can. I like your attitude, Jason!"

We continue talking for half an hour or so, she is clearly evaluating how I am holding up mentally. She leaves, and ten minutes later a tall and slim young woman comes to my door to get fucked. Her skin is dark brown, and her almost black hair is smooth and reaches her shoulders. As I undress her, I admire her small well-formed breasts with large, dark areolas, and the dark curly bush between her legs.

"My sister saw a man coming out of Hannah's sex shop, was that you? Did you get anything naughty?"

"Yes, and yes. Let's look at the wares."

"No, find something you would like to try out."

I open the drawer, and find a small tube. "This is seven-hour glue. It glues skin to skin or to almost anything else. It dries in ten seconds, and then you are stuck for seven hours, until it suddenly decomposes."

"And what would you use it for? To glue my pussy shut, or my mouth? Or gluing me to the floor or to a table?"

"I would put it on the stem of my dick and on your pussy lips, and enter you. Then your pussy lips will be glued to the base my dick and I will be unable to pull out of your for seven hours."

"That is totally absurd and ridiculous. Let's do it!"

She puts her arm around my neck, and starts kissing me deeply while I grope her ass. Soon my dick is hard as rock, and her pussy is wet. I lead her to the bed. She lies down with her legs spread wide open. I put a bit of glue on her pussy lips, careful not to get it anywhere near her peehole. Then I put some glue on the sides of the lower stem of my own dick, and enter her. But instead of fucking normally, I stop when I am all the way in, and wait for maybe twenty seconds. When I try to pull out I cannot, her outer pussy lips are glued to me.

It is strange fucking when you cannot pull out of the girl, it reduces how much I can move, and it takes much longer before I finally come. Then I rest on top of her, and when I get too heavy for her we roll around with her on top. My dick shrinks, but remains inside her, It is a pleasant feeling. We cannot do anything else than remaining in bed, and I play with her ass and breasts. Eventually, we both feel my erection coming back. This time she rides me, again the limited mobility makes it take much longer than normally, at least for me. She squirts twice on my belly before I finally come.

I enjoy just lying with her sweaty body on top of me, but eventually we both get hungry and need to pee. We roll around so I am on top, and she wraps her legs around my body and her arms around my neck. Then we carefully stand up, I support most of her weight by holding on to her ass cheeks. We slowly walk to the bathroom, and I sit on the toilet seat. She sits on my thighs facing me. I begin pissing inside her, the piss runs out of her vagina and down over my balls, before most of it ends up in the bowl.

"That feels weird," she says.

As soon as I am done pissing, she begins. A hard jet of warm pee hits my pubic hair, and sprays in all directions. Some ends on the floor, some on my belly, a large part flows down my legs onto the floor. Some event ends up in the toilet bowl. When she has finished, I grab a towel and dry us as much as I can before we stand up and I carry her to the kitchen. We sit on a chair, and I kiss her while the kitchen prepares a lunch.

As we eat with my dick inside her, it hardens again, and eating becomes fucking. I reach out for a kitchen drawer, where I had stashed away a few toys, and grab a dildo. I slowly insert it in her ass, and fuck her ass with it while she grinds on my dick. By now we are more used to being glued together, and quickly come.

We spend most of the afternoon the same way, sometimes fucking in the bed, sometimes sitting on a kitchen chair, often with a dildo or a butt plug in her ass.

Late in the afternoon, the glue lets go and we are separated again. She keeps her butt plug in while take a much needed shower and then we eat dinner.

After dinner, we fuck normally, and then I ask her if she would like to spend the night with me.

"Yes, but I'd like to use the glue again."

"What do you have in mind?"

She smiles mischievously as she goes to the kitchen, and comes back with a pitcher full of water and a glass.

"Drink all of it, then lie down on your back in the bed. I'll go on top in a 69. Then I'll swallow you dick, and glue my lips to its shaft. Then you glue my belly to your chest, so my pussy is in front of your face. Then we go to sleep with me on top."

I am somewhat skeptical that she can take all of my dick in her mouth, but it turns out that she once had a girlfriend who insisted that they deep-throated each other with dildos, so that is not a problem.

We have not yet fallen to sleep when I feel a need to piss. I try to piss slowly, and she has no problems swallowing it all. Then we fall asleep, with my mouth pressed against her pussy and a wonderful smell of woman in my nose.

Soon I wake up again, needing to pee. I release a bit of pee in her mouth to wake her up, and then I piss as fast as she can swallow it. I quickly fall asleep again. Not long after I wake up as a warm stream of pee flows over my face. The rest of the night passes the same way. Early in the morning, the glue lets go, and soon after we get out of bed for a well-deserved shower. We have not slept well, but we both enjoyed the depraved night.

During the following week or so, I have about equally many single women and married couples, and spent the days fucking and the nights cuddling. Then the first deviant shows up at my door.

When I open the door, I see a young woman with light brown skin and almost blonde hair. She is wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and light blue trousers. The trousers are wet in the crotch, halfway down the left leg, and all the way down the right leg, and I can smell her pee.

"Welcome, my wet friend," I say as I let her in. "May I undress you before we proceed?"

I remove her t-shirt, her shoes and socks (one of them wet with piss). Then I pull down her wet trousers, and finally her soaked panties. A few drops of pee runs down her leg. The skin in her crotch seems red and irritated.

"Do you wet your pants occasionally, or are you constantly leaking?"

"I have a stent in my pee-hole, so I leak constantly. Do you like it?"

"I don't know. Probably, but let's find out."

I take her hand and lead her to the bed. We hug and kiss a bit before I go down on her. She tastes of piss, and of pussy, and the red skin around her pussy is warm and slightly rougher than most. I lick her till she comes, then I raise my head and look into her eyes.

"Yes, I like it!"

We fuck until lunch, where we eat in the kitchen. She leaves a small puddle behind as she gets up from the table. I place her on a towel when we later cuddle in the sofa. I ask her to stay for the night, we sleep spooning each other, and wake up in a wet bed. We have time for a good fuck before she leaves, there will be no visitor to me today.

This is the day of the marathon that Ayla told me about. Back when I was young, they still sometimes had beautiful women giving flowers to (and kissing) the winners in bike races. Eventually that was seen as sexist, and stopped. In this century, they clearly think that having a naked man kissing the winners of the marathon is a good idea. And when they asked me to take that role, I said yes.

The runners pass the street in front of my apartment building after roughly ten kilometers. I stand with a few hundred other people along this part of the route. We cheer as the first group of ten naked women come running down the street, their bodies glistering with sweat. Soon a second group comes, and I wave to Ayla. She does not see me.

When all the runners have passed, I start walking towards the finish area. The runners will have to run for more than thirty kilometers to get there, I have less than two kilometers to walk in the park. I get there early, and am instructed on how to help the runners when they arrive.

Eventually, I hear people cheering as the first runner arrives: a tall skinny woman with almost white skin. She runs across the finish line with her arms raised above the head, then she begins to stagger. I rush to her, and puts her arm around my shoulder and help her over to a bench. She stinks of sweat.

Then the next three arrive, in a final sprint for the silver and bronze. I help one of them, and two officials help the others. Then it gets busy, and we are five people helping the sweaty, naked runners to benches where they can sit and recover. Ayla comes in as number nine, she is very happy and steals a kiss as I help her to a bench.

Half an hour later most runners have arrived, and it is time for the medals ceremony. The medals will be handed out by three people. I will lead the athletes to the podium, and kiss them. The head of the athletic association, a woman in her fifties wearing a formal dress, will then hang the medals around their neck. Finally, the Mayor will kiss them again. It is the first time I see her in real life, she is at least as beautiful as she appears in the news, and naked as all mayors. All the other athletes will be watching, still naked.

I take the hand of the bronze winner, and lead her to the podium. She raises her arms about her head in celebration, then I get up to her, and kiss her. One kiss on each cheek, and a longer one on the mouth. Then I kiss her on both nipples, before getting down on my knees before her. I press my lips to the bush above her pussy, and kiss it. Then I kiss her pussy lips. I stand up, bow to her, and leaves the podium. Then I lead the silver and gold winners to the podium, following the same ritual.

Next the head of the athletic association steps in front of the podium. She hangs the medals around the necks of the bronze and silver winners, and then the gold winner.

Finally, the mayor kisses the three athletes the same way I did. She then turns to the winner.

"I name you champion of the Amandaville Marathon. In token of your victory, you have been given this medal. On behalf of the city, I also confer upon you the right to remain naked until next year's Amandaville Marathon."

The crowd cheers, and the athletes leave for a well-deserved bath. I remain for half an hour or so, chatting with the Mayor and various officials, before finally heading home through the park. I am alone, Ayla is probably partying with the other athletes.

As I walk through the park I see a naked young woman approaching. She clearly recognize me, and I see that it is the young woman I fucked in the park the first day I was here.

"Hi Jason, how are you doing?"

"Fine, and you? I see you are naked, does that mean that I made you pregnant?"

"Yes you did. I have a tiny Jason in my belly," she beams, holding her fingers a few centimeters apart.

We hug, and she seems reluctant to let go. "I wish I could fuck you again," she whispers in my ears.

"But you can. Here in the grass, if you want. Or you can come to my apartment, and spend the night. You just have to tell me your name first, I don't think you told me last time."

Her name is Laurelin, and I take her home. We spend the evening licking each others bodies, and the night holding each other tightly. I come three times in her mouth before we finally falling asleep.

The next morning she kisses me, "I guess I have to leave before some woman comes to get pregnant."

"You can stay if you want. I have the right to a girlfriend, that could be you. Why don't you stay for a few days and help me fuck all these women."

Laurelin ends up staying for four weeks. During that time we fuck each other, and we fuck the women to come to me. None of them complain about the extra girl in the bed, and some clearly enjoy her. Some days, Laurelin will tie me to the bed in the morning and let the visiting woman have her way with me all day. Once in a while, I tie her up, and help the visitor fuck her. But mostly, we just fuck.