Fuck You TV Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie McMahon being a boss bitch.
1.4k words
3.36
11.3k
6
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

Stephanie McMahon Boss Bitch...

"I miss you sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Yes. Becky is right here." My wife Stephanie McMahon tells me.

"HI JAMES... MISS YOU HUN... LOVE YA!" Becky Lynch yells out towards the phone.

"Everything will be taken care of baby I promise. I'll see you when you get home. Love you sweetheart." Stephanie blows me a big kiss through the phone... so does Becky.

I'm on the road, in Montreal, closing a big movie deal with a big investor. It's gonna be a blockbuster action/horror movie starring another of my main side bitches, Charlotte Flair.

Stephanie is in her home office... in our home in our home in Greenwich. She's the Chief Brand Officer for World Wrestling Entertainment... and she's also in charge of the female talent. Becky is the Irish Lass Kicker, The Man, and the Raw Women's Champion. Becky is one of my main side bitches. Stephanie knows all about her and I... and the others too. We have an agreement. She let's me have my fun on the side... and she watches and joins in when she wants to.

We have a grand idea for the ladies of WWE. We're gonna present them in an edgier way. Show their dark, dirty side. We're gonna leak out some interesting pictures and videos of the hotties in some compromising... and very hot... positions. We've already filmed some footage of Nia Jax rolling a dude in a motel in Vegas. He was in on it, so no arrests necessary.

We filmed Lana... Rusev's blonde bitch wife... blowing a homeless guy behind a 7 Eleven in Hartford. My cousin Ellsworth (Former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth) filmed it. He begged us to play the homeless guy, but no luck. The horny bastard doesn't give up though. Ha. It runs in my family... the not giving up... and especially the horny part.

"ELLSWORTH... GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW! HURRY!!" Stephanie yells into her speaker phone. My dimwit cousin comes running in her office.

"PULL OUT YOUR DICK! I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!" Stephanie is the boss and she relishes proving it. Ellsworth quickly unzips his camo pants and pulls out his eight and a half inches of uncircumsized, fat dick. He's standing a couple of feet away from Becky. She's impressed.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. Nice cock... jackass." Becky is a boss bitch, ball buster too... just like my wife.

"Ummm. Thanks. Nice tits." Ellsworth compliments Becky, who immediately stands up and grabs him by the throat, scaring my dumbass cousin.

"What did you say?" Becky asks in an angry, threatening voice, squeezing his throat a little tighter, her very beautiful face mere inches from Ellsworth's goofy, scared one.

"I... Ummm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. I'm really sorry. Ahhhh." Ellsworth almost pees his pants, gagging, not wanting to piss off The Man any further.

"It's ok Becky. You have to pardon my idiot cousin in law/assistant. His manners are very lacking. He's harmless... though quite stupid and very annoying as well." Stephanie gets Becky to relax. Ellsworth gives her a really goofy "I'm sorry" smile, trying to show how harmless he is to Ms Lynch.

Becky lets go of Ellsworth's throat and sits back down in her chair in front of Stephanie's desk. Ellsworth rubs his throat and coughs. Becky is strong, and her vice grip caught my dorky cousin by surprise.

Stephanie looks amazing in a simple, yet quite snexy outfit. A white blouse, open past her huge, enhanced breasts, a black, very short and tight mini skirt and black heels. Her long brown hair cascades down her back almost to her waist. Her ruby red lips are glistening from her wet lipstick.

Becky's wearing a black leather pants and jacket combo, with a black sports bra. Her long, orangish red hair is in a ponytail. She also chewing gum, blowing bubbles and being her usual bad ass, boss bitch self. Her supple, well toned legs are crossed, kicking the air, as she tries to not punch Ellsworth.

"As you can see Becky... my idiot cousin in law has one good thing going for him. It's the only thing he has in common with my husband. He and James share the big dick gene. It's why I hired him. I need a good fuck when James isn't around." Stephanie smirks at Becky, walking around to the front of her desk and sitting on the edge if it, crossing her smooth legs.

"He doesn't look like it, but he can fuck really well." Stephanie tells Becky. Ellsworth grins big, feeling full of himself. Stephanie slaps the shit out of his soft, but thick cock, causing Ellsworth to grab it and wince and growl in pain. Stephanie laughs. So does Becky.

"You better get that thing hard real quick, dumbass! You're gonna fuck us both til I tell you to stop... AND YOU BETTER NOT LET US DOWN... OR ELSE!!" Stephanie orders Ellsworth.

"Yes ma'am." Ellsworth says to his boss, jerking his fat rod. The ladies watch it grow, getting even thicker. They both smile their approval, as they undress.

Once Ellsworth is hard, Stephanie pulls him to her by his fat cock and leans back, a devious, slutty smirk on her gorgeous face, directing his big dick into her already dripping pussy. Ellsworth puts her supple legs on his shoulders and starts pounding Stephanie's gorgeous pussy. His fat rod drill in and out, stretching her slick cunt wide, punishing it the fun way.

Becky slaps Ellsworth in the face and twists his nipples as hard as she can. He winches in pain, screaming, but still fucking Stephanie, as she pulls her titties out of her white, lacy bra, opening her blouse all the way. Becky leans down and sucks Stephanie's monster tits, biting all over em, licking and sucking them extremely hard. Stephanie moans her approval, smirking and playing with Becky's red hair.

Becky pulls Ellsworth cock out of Stephanie's pussy, right as she squirts. Becky sucks Stephanie's cumming cunt, drinking my wife's sweet cream and jerking Ellsworth fat dick. She spits all over it, then bites it, sucking it all the way down, fucking his big dick with her very skilled, very horny mouth. Ellsworth just stands there and looks stupid, enjoying every fucking second.

Stephanie reaches back, into her desk, and pulls out a camera. She starts filming the action, zooming in on Becky, who's know bent over her desk, taking Ellsworth big, fat dick up her tight ass. Becky loves anal. She slaps Ellsworth face, bossing him around, demanding he fuck her perfect, thin, but muscular Irish booty even harder.

"POUND MY ARSE, YOU BITCH!! DO IT RIGHT, FUCK BOY!!" Becky demands, slapping Ellsworth over and over. He cries in pain, but keeps booty banging Becky as hard as he can. Becky squirts all over him, her cherry red nipples hard as steel from the fucking. Ellsworth keeps going. Stephanie smirks happily, very pleased with my cousin's stamina.

They keep fucking for an hour. Ellsworth fucks Stephanie's ass on her desk, pulling her hair from behind, railing that booty through three orgasm for her. He fucks her huge, heavy tits... and Becky's perky C cups too. Becky bites his cock, as he does, enjoying the pain she's putting him through. She and Stephanie... and even Ellsworth... take turns filming everything.

Stephanie and Becky both piss all over Ellsworth, as the other rides his cock in their ass. He laps it all up, drinking two pussy squirts from Becky.

He finally cums, all over Stephanie's big, heaving tits. Becky licks every drop up and spits it in Ellsworth's face, shocking him. She aps his dick, when he tries to clean his face. She licks his dorky face clean, then kisses Stephanie, as Ellsworth's films it. They share the thick cock slime, drinking it down, then letting Ellsworth piss on both of their sets of tits, as he captures it all on camera.

"Good bitch! NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE LOSER!!" Stephanie orders the goofy grinning Ellsworth. He runs out of her office, tripping over his pants and falling down. Stephanie and Becky laugh, very well fucked by him, but also very much tired of his annoying presence.

Stephanie and Becky make out, kissing and licking each other, groping each other's beautiful cans. "James will be pleased with the footage. We can fuck him silly when he gets home later." Stephanie tells Becky, smiling happily, rubbing The Man all over her awesome, very fit body.

"Mmmmhmmmm. Sounds great. Two big cocks in one day. My kinda day boss lady." Becky says in her sexy Irish accent. They giggle and lick each other all over, continuing the kinky sex fun without my dumbass cousin. I can't wait to get home and get in on the freaky action. Two horny sluts ready to fuck... MY kinda day too Becky... my kinda day too. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers