Fuck You TV Ch. 04

Story Info
More Fuck You TV Fun.
1.6k words
3.05
8.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"So... Megyn... what do you think about my idea to spice things up around here?"

"What about you Gretchen?"

"Uh huh... and you Katie?"

I'm leaning back in my very comfy office chair, asking my three main ladies Gere at the Network how they feel about my idea of having a fan raffle each day, so a lucky fan can come up to Fuck You TV and fuck their favorite bitch. Man or woman fan... doesn't matter. Maybe both at the same time. I think it's a great idea. My ladies probably agree, but they have their mouths full... of my giant cock... at the moment.

I'm getting a three bitch bj from my program director, news director and news host. Three married, blonde hotties blowing me at the same time. My kinda meeting.

Megyn and Gretchen are each sucking a fat ball, while Katie is handling my massive shaft. She's got about half in her mouth and down her slutty throat. Such beautiful eyes too. All three bitches have em. Six beautiful eyes all locked on me.

Katie vacuum sucks my meaty shaft while Megyn and Gretchen lick and bite up and down the sides of my rod. Oh yeah. I cum. Splatter after splatter of thick gooey sperm blasts out all over three beautiful faces. Each chick getting three large globs of dick cream on their smiling slutty faces. Katie sucks my huge, bulging head in and drinks the last of my jizz. Gretchen, Katie and Megyn kiss and lick each other's faces clean, swapping my cum while I take pics. Megyn smiles so slutty, loving being my personal cum dump.

"Good work ladies. Megyn... you and Katie get started on my fan raffle plan. Gretchen... you hang back here. We have some other business to take care of." A little daily Miss America butt fucking is in the works for my dear Gretchen. It's one of my favorite parts of my day. While Gretchen hikes her skimpy black mini skirt up around her waist and bends over my desk, Katie and Megyn wave goodbye and walk out. Megyn blows me a kiss and gives me a slutty wink. Love that chick.

As I enter Gretchen's firm, tight, Miss America ass... God it feels good... my wife, Kim Kardashian is in her office talking over another promotional idea with our sports director Sarah Spain.

"Sarah... what if we brought in a famous female athlete to do sports highlights topless? I'm sure James would love that idea. As would our viewers." Kim smirks confidently, knowing she's very much right. She's sitting behind her desk, chewing on pen, her smooth, light brown legs crossed, very visible in her very short... and very tight... beige wraparound mini dress.

"I know he will. I know our fans will as well... but, can we get the female athletes to do it?" Sarah asks, leaning back in her chair in front of Kim's desk. Her skin tight, white and blue Cubs tee shirt wrapped perfectly around those huge, natural breasts of hers.

"Well... James has a lot of friends... a lot of famous female ones. Some are athletes. What if we just make it any famous woman? Athletes, actresses, singers, whatever. Even you and I. I'm sure that would great too." Kim smiles big, once again knowing she's nailed it.

"That's it. That will definitely work. I mean Kim Kardashian showing sorts highlights. It'll break the internet." Sarah winks at Kim.

"Oh yeah. I love that." Kim winks back. She gets up and walks over to Sarah. She bedns over and kisses her, fondling those very large jugs as she does. "We definitely have a winning idea here. Guys will go nuts when they see these big, beautiful breasts. God... I love your breasts Sarah." Kim licks her lips, staring at Sarah's huge mounds. She squeezes them through the thin tee shirt, admiring how big and heavy they are. Sarah moans her approval, reaching up to fondle Kim's firm DDs.

Back in my office...

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! FUCK MY ASS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"Gretchen screams out, squirting for the third time. She's bent over my oak desk, taking all fourteen inches balls deep in her firm and fabulous booty. I'm spreading her cheeks, watching my giant rod drill in and out of that luscious, slightly tan ass. Over and over I drive my hips hard into Gretchen's booty cheeks and watch my entire rod implae that sweet, perfectly rounded ass.

I cum dump in her booty. I stand there and watch my cock jolt out my huge load. It pumps up... and the out of her overstuffed ass.

When I finish, Gretchen proves why she's one of my all time favorites by wheeling around and quickly sucking my cock in, drinking down the last drops of dick cream in me. She sucks me beautifully bobbing that blonde head perfectly on my cock, her wet, smooth lips tightly clmaoing down on my immense shaft and head, dragging slowly on them, sucking me completely dry.

I just smile, enjoying the knob slobbing Gretchen bestows upon me. She's a very valued employee here at Fuck You TV.

Back in Kim's office...

"Mmmmmm. Your pussy tastes so sweet." Sarah compliment Kim. They're 69ing on Kim's leather, office sofa.

"You too Sarah. Mmmmmm." Kim replies. She's on top of Sarah, facing her desk while Sarah is underneath, her tongue snaking deep up Kim's world's sweetest pussy.

Kim grinds on Sarah's juice smeared face while she dines on her clean shaven extra moist cunt. Kim sucks the puffy clit softly biting it, licking it quickly in her mouth, then tongue diving ultra deep up Sarah's tight, throbbing twat.

They suck and lick each other to orgasmic bliss, grinding their legs on each other's big, heaving titties, super sucking the sweet pussy nut outta each other's dripping wet and pulsating pussies. It's pussy cum city USA in my wife's office.

...

Commercial...

"Hey guys. I'm Spence. You probably know me as James' very handsome... (big chuckle from the background)... (Spence looks around and tries to cover up his embarrassment with a laugh)... cousin. I know you know that I get A LOT of women... (yeah, another big chuckle)... (Spence waves it off, trying to smile)... but it's not really that easy for me."

"You got that right!" A voice from the background announces. Spence tries waving it off again while he's smiling and laughing at the camera to play it cool.

"I use these." Spence holds up a bottle of Pimp Pills. "These are Pimp Pills. Pop one and all of a sudden... (he swallows one)... you're a stone cold pimp."

A quick cut away and cut back to Spence in a fur coat, pimp hat and pimp cane, Rachael Ray on her knees, sucking him off. She's smiling up at him, her big, sexy mouth stuffed full of fat Spence meat. She bobs away on it, sucking hard, her spit pooling on the floor beneath them.

"Yeah... good ho. Suck that dick, bitch." Spence is enjoying the hummer. Rachael's wet lips are working over his fat shaft with expert precision. She bobs faster, her spit pouring out of her mouth. Spence stands there, his Pimp cane in hand, a very goofy cum face on his always dorky face. He cums. His fat rod pumps his thick, sticky load into Rachael's cum craving mouth and she quickly drinks it all. She smacks her lusty lips off of it when she's done, licking them and opening her mouth wide for the camera, showing everyone she gulped down the entire load. Rachael blows the camera a big, slutty kiss.

"Remember, Pimp Pills... just one and you're a stone cold pimp... like me." Spence stands there, smiling, holding the bottle up. A big chuckle once again breaks out in the background. Everyone starts laughing. Spence looks around, perturbed and storms off, shaking his head.

End of commercial...

Back in Kim's office...

Kim's riding me, while Sarah is grinding on my mouth, as I lay on Kim's office sofa. God... I love my life. Kim bounces away on my gigantic cock. It rocks her ultra juicy cunt, stretching it obscenely wife, drilling so deep, for oil and pussy not. Ha. Sarah squirt in my mouth, grinding hard on my quick licking tongue and intensely sucking mouth. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Sarah spurts her sweet pussy nectar all in my thirsty mouth and I gulp it down, sucking out every sweet drop.

"BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Kim squirts all over my massive, pussy pulverizing cock. She gets off me quickly and wheels around, deepthroating all fourteen fat inches of cock perfection, right down her very talented, expertly sucking throat. I let loose, dumping a gallon of thick jizz directly down into my perfectly gorgeous wife's tummy. Kim massages my balls and drinks it all down with ecstatic, cum guzzling glee.

...

Serena Williams does the topless highlights. Every horny motherfucker... male and female... stare her down... and those amazing, all natural, ebony melons. Serena is a natural, making sure to jiggle those beauties as much as possible as she shows the days sports highlights. Such beautiful black tits.

We spend the evening in my office... Kim, Sarah, Serena and I. A five way fuck fest of cum and piss awesomeness. I piss all over... and in... all the hot ties. Serena drinks two loads of piss from me, as she takes a Cristal piss enema from Kim. Only the best around here.

Were planning on bringing in a raffle winner to fuck Serena next week, on air. It should be a bug ratings getter. Make sure to tune in to... Fuck You TV.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers