Fucked across the floor

Story Info
Picked up and thoroughly fucked across the floor.
2k words
4.51
26.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue85id
Blue85id
36 Followers

The first summer after my freshman year of college was a difficult time. I had embraced my love of getting fucked, had my first boyfriend, had a late night threesome, and other experiences I may write about later. Than the school year came to a close and everyone dispersed. My friend circle disappeared into their summer jobs or went back home. I was staying in my Aunt's basement in a new city, working a temp job, and feeling depressed.

Single, full if pent up sexual urges, and desperate for socialization, I wandered downtown by myself for the first time. It was another world. People coming and going, so much traffic, and I was overwhelmed.

I had turned 19 earlier in the year and I was in great shape. Thin, tall, with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, a toned body, I knew men went nuts for me. I'd started to wear tighter clothes. Jeans that showed off my ass and bulge. Tight shirts that would occasionally show off my abs and the V shape at the base of my torso which pointed down to my cut dick and large balls.

Walking in and out of cafes and coffee shops, I picked one, ordered a latte, and plopped down in a chair with a book. Not really reading, I absent-mindedly would turn a page as I surveyed the inhabitants of the coffee shop. This particular place had a reputation for attracting and supporting gays so I thought maybe I might meet someone, friend or otherwise.

He was staring at me from across the room, not breaking eye contact when we caught each others gaze. He didn't smile, He just stared. I started to think he wanted to kill me. I looked back to my book, fiddled with my latte, turned a page, and tried to look engrossed in my reading. But the words blurred. My neck was growing hot. I could feel his eyes fixated on me.

I flicked my eyes up to check on him and he stood up, walked straight over to my table, and sat down.

"I don't want a date or a friend. I saw you sit down and decided you would be a good fuck toy. After I am done explaining how this will go down, I am going to walk out that door to my car. If you choose to follow me and get in the car with me, know that I will take that as a sign of your willingness to submit to me." He didn't wait for me to reply. I was trembling at the shock of his directness.

"Should you ride with me to my house, you will follow me into the living room and go straight in to the couch. You will get on your knees in front of me and worship my cock. If there is any doubt in your mind about your ability to handle a big dick do not follow me. After I've enjoyed your mouth to my satisfaction you will be given a break. When I want to fuck you, you will get fucked. But understand that I don't pull out and I don't quit until I am sated."

With that he stood and walked out of the shop.

What an arrogant asshole, I thought! Fuck him. Who would fall for that shit. I started to stand up and had to adjust my hard dick so it wouldn't be obvious to the other patrons of the shop how turned on I was.

My thought process ran counter to my actions. As I made my way to his car, I thought, He isn't even hot enough to get away with this kind of behavior. Sure he is tall, and probably hung, but he has a slight beer belly, bad teeth, greased up hair, and smelled of cigarettes. As I approached the car, I could see him smoking out the window. He leaned over and opened the passenger door for me. I got in...

He fired up the engine and drove like an asshole. Aggressive and rude, He wove his way throw traffic and frequently cut people off. Heavy metal blared from the radio. I took this moment to check him out more closely, the guy who was going to take me home and use me or so he said.

He was a good dealer taller than me. Around 6'3". He had large hands and an average, slightly out of shape body. Probably in his mid-30s as I could see the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes. His face was attractive but rough. One hand on the wheel holding his cigarette, the other hand rested on his thigh, occasionally he would adjust his dick and balls through his pants. He didn't say a word as we drove and he oozed a relaxed confidence.

We pulled into an old neighborhood with shabby but clean houses and rolled up into a driveway. He threw the car in park, shut it off, and headed into the house. I followed again communicating to him my submission and willingness to be his toy.

Inside, the door opened up to a kitchen, dining room, and living room all in one space. the furniture and decorations were that of an old couples. Pictures on the walls were of old people. I looked around warily and backed towards the door. Second guessing myself.

"House sitting for my grandparents. To the couch and on your knees."

For some reason this made sense at the time and put me at ease. I complied and kneeled on the floor. It was a laminate wood that ran through the while space.

He walked in front of me, undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. The dick that sprung out in front of my face was huge. Half hard and rising, I stared dumb founded at it. The smell of his crotch was sex. Raw and animalistic, it set off a building pressure in my own dick. He had trimmed his pubes and his sack hung low, full of two giant balls. Like a bull in his prime, this guy was made for fucking and breeding.

He sank back on the couch, his dick leaning to the side under its own weight. His hands moved behind his head as he spread his legs.

"Suck it." Was all he said.

I shuffled forward and tried to comply.

My hand shot to his shaft as my lips circled around the thick head. His dick was straight, with the same thickness from base to tip. It tasted salty and musky. As I slide my mouth up and down, trying not to gag as he poked the back of my throat, I began to taste his pre-cum and it flowed in a steady amount.

"God damn, I knew you'd be a good cock sucker. That's it bitch get my dick nice and wet." He started thrusting in and out. I coughed and sputtered and he backed off a little. I re-doubled my efforts. Alternating my mouth and hand, swirling around the head with my lips and tongue. I would stop and stroke him while lapping at his balls. This continued on for awhile with no sign of him getting close to cumming. Rock hard, moaning, and occasionally telling me what a good cock sucker I was, he continued his fucking of my mouth.

Jaw sore and eager to keep pleasing him, I looked up as he stood and pulled me up to him. His dick poked me in the belly as he brought my face up to his with one hand and leaned down to kiss me. His tongue invaded and probed my mouth. The free hand dropped to my belt, undid it, and ripped my jeans open. He took hold of my cock and stroked it.

Next my shirt was off and then the pants down and off, even my socks. I was completely naked and on display.

"Fuck, you are one hot little piece of ass." He said, slapping a cheek and leaving a slight stinging sensation. He pulled me to his body and we sank to the floor. Cocks bumping and grinding against each other. Thrusting, kissing, and fully aroused, we wrestled on the floor.

He got on top of me, my back against the hard floor. He raised my legs to either side and slide down to shove his tongue against my hole. Lightning bolts shot across my body and my duck throbbed at the work he did. Lapping, flicking, tickling, and thrusting his tongue worked my hole. I could feel it opening slightly. Soon a finger, and then two, covered in his spit, were stretching and loosening me. He was preparing me for a breeding. Soon I was moaning and thrusting back, eager to be filled.

He stood, grabbed a bottle of something from a side table and popped the top. Clear liquid glistened out and into his upturned palm. With a methodical stroking to work the lube all over his dick, he stood above me and stared down at my hole spread open below him. My dick, standing out hard and twitching. Then up to my lust filled eyes, eager and nervous to be fucked by his huge cock.

He knelt between my spread legs and gently pushed into my ass. Fireworks of pain and pleasure clouded my eyesight. Loud gasps and moans as his cock forced me open. Steady pressure caused him to invade me further and further as I opened to his girth. Soon, almost completely imbedded, he leaned his torso over me, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and arms and forced his tongue into my mouth again. Just as I started to become accustomed to the full feeling, he flexed his dick. It bounced inside me and stretched me even further. I gasped and he chuckled. Again the flex and gasp. He liked the reaction I had to his cock in me. He controlled me.

He began a slow thrusting, in and out almost to the head popping out and then back in. Each time, tingles and pain, but the longer it went the more the pleasure built, for both of us. His pace increased and became more desperate, soon it created a slapping sound. His massive balls thumped against me. I realized I was sliding. The force of the thrusts was driving me across the hard wood floor. He would adjust and move forward, determined to keep his dick in me. More thrusting, more sliding. Soon I was up against the wall under a table with him rutting away in me, pinned and full of his need to cum. The frantic pace and forceful fucking didn't ease or slow. All at once he stopped, pulled his dick out, and walked over to a recliner, kicked out the foot rest and laid back in the chair. His hand holding his obscenely large dick pointing straight up.

"Hop on and ride me," he commanded.

I stood, a little weak in the knees, and climbed on top.

Soon he was buried deep and thrusting up into me. His hand took hold of my dick and stroked it.

"I like my bitches to cum when I breed them."

He stroked me. Lightly, almost teasingly. It drove me wild.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned as I rode him harder. "I want to feel you cum in me. Fill me up. Oh fuck, your dick is so big. I am getting close. Don't stop" He watched me, never breaking eye contact. I saw his brow furrow as the wave of my orgasm hit and my ass clamped down around his dick. Spurt after spurt of my cum shot across his stomach and chest. He never let go of my dick as he slammed into me one last time and held me tight.

"Ah, fuck, take me load. I'm breeding your tight little cunt. Ah, yeah"

His dick bounced and pulsed inside me, wave after wave of jizz blowing out into me. Held tight in a mating lock, I took all he had to give me.

We collapsed on the chair. I snuggled my naked body against him as cum seeped from my fucked hole. He reached for a cigarette and flipped on the TV. We watched the Price is Right together as we enjoyed the after glow.


Blue85id
Blue85id
36 Followers