Fucked at Work

Story Info
I had naked fun with a gay college student in my own office.
1.1k words
4.17
11.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happened approximately four years ago during December of 2016. At the time I was working as an adviser at a local college campus.

I was in my early thirties still, was in excellent shape physically, had an athletic body type, and had a clean shaven face. I am of average height and I'm African American with a caramel like skin complexion.

One day I had this really attractive gay mixed race African American/Latino guy in his early twenties by the name of Allen come in to my office for a scheduled appointment with me. He stood about 6 feet tall, was somewhat muscular and athletic in stature, and had curly hair. His voice was somewhat effeminate as were certain facial features and mannerisms of his which to me was a dead give away that he may be down to play.

At this point however I was attempting to stay professional. I introduced myself and asked what I may be able to help him with.

"I would like to know which classes I need to take in order to be able to transfer to the local university" he said enthusiastically. This was the typical situation I dealt with and I was able to answer his question with ease. During my spiel, I made sure to make deep and engaging eye contact while making flirtatious facial expressions. This conversation must have lasted no longer than five minutes although we were scheduled to meet for 30 minutes so I had extra time to work my magic.

"Do you have any more questions for me?" I had asked while hoping he would begin to ask personal questions.

"Yeah. Are you single? If so, are you gay"? he asked sheepishly.

"Allen, I thought you'd never ask" I said with a smile. "I'll totally be gay for you and yes, I'm single at the moment. What did you have in mind?"

At this point Allen breathed a sigh of relief and flashed a huge smile. He then began to look at me seductively. At that moment I knew he would have me right then and there so I got up to lock my office door. Being that there were no windows to my office no one would be able look in so I made myself comfortable. Within about 20 seconds I stripped completely naked in front of him sporting only an erection.

"Oh, my God. You are hot!" Allen said.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" I told him. I reached into my drawer on my desk and pulled out a long, black whig and put it on. I then proceeded to put on eyeliner, mascara, and red luscious lipstick. Here I stood in front of this horny young man completely naked and feminized. I reached to feel his penis through his jeans and it was rock hard.

"Let me help you with that!" I instructed as I unbuckled his jeans, zipped them down, and removed his jeans entirely. He then removed his shirt quickly to reveal those chiseled chest and arm muscles along with a nice six pack. I then removed his underwear. He then kicked off his socks. He and I were now both naked with throbbing cocks.

"You're going to fuck me and you will fuck me deep!" I instructed. Allen nodded his head in compliance. He remained seated in his chair while I grabbed some lube and greased up my boy pussy. I then reached over to slowly apply lube to his boy clit slowly and sensuously. Allen appeared to gasp from pleasure in that moment. I then sat on his penis whilst facing him. I slid down on it and rode it nice and slow. The feeling of his member inside my boy pussy felt AMAZING. I kept sliding up and down whilst enjoying the curve of his penis against my prostate. I started swaying my hips as I was riding to increase my pleasure and his.

"I'm about to cum!" Allen cried out.

"Not before you give it to me full throttle!" I said. I then got off of his penis and instructed he fuck me with me with my back on my desk and my boy pussy dangling off just far enough to where he would have easy access. He obliged. I was now getting pumped on my own desk and enjoying every second of it. I felt like such a slut and I loved it!

Allen continued to pump and pump as if he were a jackhammer. Each pump was a pure electric wave of pleasure that was felt in my boy pussy and on my p spot. I knew I wouldn't last long so I proposed another fun but brief position switch.

"You're making me feel deep pleasure, Allen. But it would take me completely over the edge if you fuck me while sitting on my own office chair" I explained with a slutty facial expressions. Allen sat down in my chair. His butt was sweaty and musky from the sex but I like the thought of coming to work and sitting in a seat that smells like a hot guys musky ass. I then mounted him yet again.

"There we go. Fuck my boy pussy!" I said to him with a lot of energy. He continued to pound away while I slid up and down his dick. Then it hit out of nowhere, a hands-free orgasm. I felt ripples of pleasure in my penis, my pubic area, my lower abdomen, and lower back. I started cumming uncontrollably and a good amount shot onto Allen's chest. Right at that moment I felt his hot load explode inside my ass pussy. Then Allen exhaled in pleasure and just sat back in the chair. I got off of his penis and stood up.

"Well, you made a hot, sticky mess inside my boy puss so you're going to clean it out. Eat my sweet ass, Allen!" I demanded. Allen took about five seconds to gather himself and then got on his knees and put his face inside my musky but sweet ass. He began to lick and swallow out his own semen. This felt soo good. He kept licking and sucking my rosebud to the point where I exploded in another orgasm. This time my seed hit the floor and gave a nice creamy sexual scent to the already sweaty and musky atmosphere.

"Ok, Allen. I think we've done enough for one day. Time to put your clothes back on and go." I said. He put his clothes back on as did I. I then removed my wig and all of my make up so that no one else would see how freaky I can be. Before he walked out the door I gave him a sweet and sensual kiss and slapped his sweet ass.

"Please come back if you need anymore help with anything," I said with a smile.

"Oh, you know I'll be back. I had the time of my life." Allen replied before he exited the door.