Fucked by Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope was getting close too. Her breathing was urgent and aggressive. Her thrusts were deep and frenzied, pistoning in and out of my helpless body.

"I'm going to cum," she growled, our eyes still locked in the mirror, "I going to fucking cum."

My hands gripped the sheets until my knuckles turned white. My moans began to merge into one. Then Hope roared, her dick twitched violently inside me, and she injected me with cum. Spurt after powerful spurt filled me up. As she came, she slammed into me harder and deeper, fucking me right through her orgasm.

I couldn't help myself. Feeling Hope cum inside me was too much, and it sent me over the edge. My muscles tightened, I screamed in wanton euphoria, and my own orgasm erupted like a volcano. An explosion of bliss consumed me, and my body convulsed in ecstasy. My dick twitched. Semen juddered along my shaft and spurted forcefully from the tip. Hope continued to jerk me, as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure crashed through me. My dick twitched over and over, each time sending a new spurt of semen leaping over the sheets.

As our orgasms slowly began to come down, Hope slumped against my back. Her tits pressed tightly against me, and her dick twitching inside me. She released my cock and wrapped her arms around my trembling body in a loving embrace.

"God, that was good," she panted.

I couldn't speak. I could only mewl pathetically, and muster the slightest nod in agreement. My muscles were useless and unresponsive. I was an utter, shuddering wreck.

"Mmm," she said. "I love playing with you."

She kissed my neck, extracting another whimper from my lips.

"Right," she said, "I need to get ready. I need to get to work."

She pulled herself out of me. Cum and lube dripped out of my asshole and ran down my balls. I wanted to move, but I couldn't. I just remained locked in position on the bed. My face still down; my ass still up; my body unable to stop itself from shaking.

I don't know how long I was there for, but I could hear Hope getting ready around me. I couldn't even bring myself to move my head and watch her as she got dressed. Eventually, she walked around the bed and faced me. She was fully clothed, her hair neatly brushed, and her make-up immaculate.

"Are you not going to get up?" she said with a little laugh. "You've been like that for almost 15 minutes."

"I can't," I murmured.

"Aw, baby!" Hope said, with glee dripping from her voice. "I've totally wrecked you haven't I?"

I nodded.

"Well, I need to go," she said. She leaned down and lovingly kissed my forehead. "Bye, baby. Remember to get up. You need to go to work too."

I nodded again.

She walked towards the door, but as she walked, she spoke again.

"And one last thing before I go... no masturbating," she said. "I want you nice and horny for tonight. I want all your cum for me. Will you do that for me?"

I gulped. I'd been planning on grabbing my dick and jerking myself raw the minute I was able to move. But I also wanted to be a good submissive for her.

"Yes," I whimpered, instantly knowing that it was going to be a hard promise to keep.

"Good boy," she exclaimed. "See you at badminton practice later."

* * * *

Hi everyone,

That's it for now! What did you think?

If you liked it, or even if you didn't, please leave a comment or send me a message. It's what authors thrive on and what keeps us writing.

It is always incredibly motivating to hear from readers who have enjoyed my work. It is also incredibly helpful to receive honest and constructive criticism.

Yours faithfully,

Alex

12