Fucked by Hostel Strangers Pt. 03

Story Info
Three strangers fuck Jack together in the hostel bathroom.
2k words
4.63
33.2k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

This is a continuation of Part 2.

Suddenly, the bathroom door burst open. Jack and the man turned to see Tom and Derek at the entrance, smiling widely. They were both only in their towels.

"Look what we have here," quipped Tom.

"Seems like our little roommate found another stranger to whore himself out to," Derek said back. "Let's get on with another round!"

--

Jack was still propped up on the sink with the Russian stranger's dick inside him. His own cum covered his chest and abs while the Russian's cum was dripping out his asshole and onto the sink and floor below. They were both still breathing heavily from their shared orgasm, but Jack knew he could do it again in a heartbeat. With three sexy, older strangers around, how could he let the opportunity pass?

Tom and Derek picked Jack off the sink and brought him to his knees on the bathroom floor. Jack loved how these strong, older men took full control of his body. All he wanted to do was be a little bottom bitch, satisfying their every desire. He was ready.

"How about you start by sucking our dicks, you little slut?" Tom taunted with a smirk. Both men let their towels drop to the floor, revealing their fully erect cocks, throbbing with excitement. Even though he had just fucked them both the night before, Jack couldn't help but stop to admire their gorgeous bodies. They were both in their mid-thirties, muscular but a little pudgy, and blonde. Tom's dick was easily 8 inches long, whereas Derek had an enormously thick shaft and head. He couldn't wait to suck these two men dry.

Jack opened wide and wrapped his lips around Derek's mushroom head. He began to work his way down the shaft, licking the head as he went. He wrapped his hands around Derek's muscular ass, squeezing his cheeks and pressing them towards his face to force Derek's cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. Derek leaned his head back and sighed in pleasure.

"Fuck, you've gotten good since last night!"

Tom jacked off to the sight of his friend getting pleasured, lubing himself up with spit. Jack continued to suck off Derek as he reached over to grab Tom's dick, softly playing with the head and stroking his balls.

"Let's see if you can suck off two dicks at once," said Tom as he put his veiny, pulsating dick in front of Jack's face. Jack grabbed the two penises together and started jacking them off. The two older men moaned in pleasure, holding each other at the waist in this shared sexual experience. Soon Jack started to lick up and down their shafts, lingering over the tips while he prepared to take them both at once.

Tom put his hand on the back of Jack's head and started to force him down over their two dicks. Jack opened as wide as he possibly could, barely fitting both of these huge dicks in his mouth at the same time. He slowly began to rock back and forth, getting deeper and deeper down as he went. Tom gave one final push to get Jack all the way down, his lips hitting their pubes as he gagged from their tips hitting the back of his throat.

"Fuuuccckkk!!" yelled Derek, almost cumming from the pleasure. But not wanting to finish yet, he and Tom quickly pulled out.

Jack had been so caught up in pleasuring his roommates that he had completely forgotten about the Russian stranger, still in the bathroom and watching intently. But all of a sudden, he sensed the Russian's thick, erect penis in front of his face, just waiting to be sucked off.

As Jack wrapped his hand around the Russian's dick, he smelled its deep, manly odor. It was a mix of sweat, spit, and cum, which still covered his dick from fucking Jack just a few minutes ago. Jack used the cum as lube to stroke the Russian's massive penis while he began to lick his hanging testicles. He ran his tongue up and down each of them, starting at the taint and working his way up to the base of his shaft. The Russian didn't say a word but grunted in pleasure.

As Jack continued to service this older stranger, Tom and Derek came from behind and grabbed his hairless ass. At first, they ran their hands up and down it, caressing his nearly-virgin body. But soon, they began to squeeze it hard, pulling apart his cheeks and admiring his tight asshole, still covered in cum from his last fuck. Derek then slapped Jack's ass hard, turning the cheek red immediately as Jack squealed in both pain and pleasure.

"You like it when we abuse your tight ass, don't you?" asked Derek with a smile.

"Let's put this hole to good use!" added Tom.

The three older men picked up Jack from the floor and brought him over to a wide bench near the shower stalls. Jack got on all fours on the bench, ready to pleasure the men from all angles.

Tom came to the front of the bench and immediately pushed his dick into Jack's mouth, grabbing the back of Jack's head so he could fuck his face. Jack loved the salty taste of this older man's dick in his mouth, his strong, manly musk oozing from his groin. At the same time, Derek and the Russian went behind Jack. As the Russian pulled apart Jack's ass checks, Derek began to run his finger over Jack's little, pink hole.

Derek spit on his dick and then into Jack's ass, getting it ready to take his thick cock. His member was pulsing with anticipation, almost unable to wait until it could shoot a load deep into this college kid's youthful body.

As Jack continued to suck off Tom, he felt Derek's cock press against his asshole. Derek grabbed his waist and forced his way inside with a grunt, moaning in pure ecstasy after his penis went fully inside.

Derek started by slowing grinding his whole body against Jack's, each time pushing a little deeper inside Jack's tight asshole. He ran his hands up and down Jack's waist as he went, feeling his tight, hairless abs and thin waist. Derek could still feel the Russian's hot, silky cum in Jack's ass, keeping his dicked lubed up as his thrusts quickened. He began pounding Jack's ass, using his hands to force it back and forth to fuck him harder and harder. His groined slammed against Jack's cheeks with every thrust while his ballsack clapped on Jack's ass and taint.

"I bet you love getting tag-teamed by us, you little bitch," Tom called out as he fucked Jack silly.

The force of Derek's thrusts had been pushing Jack's mouth further and further down Tom's enormous penis, to the point that he was perpetually deepthroating him. Tom grabbed Derek's hands over Jack's body, thrusting in together and making Jack scream.

Wanting to fuck Jack himself, Tom pulled his dick out of Jack's mouth and pushed him off the bench, laying down on the bench himself on his back. His glistening dick stood up straight like a pole.

"How about you ride my big dick," said Tom.

Jack dutifully hopped on top of Tom's raging dick, his body pointed towards Tom's legs so that Tom could watch Jack's ass bounce up and down as he fucked him. Jack couldn't believe how long Tom's dick was as it entered him. Just when he thought it must have been all the way in, Tom's enormous member somehow went deeper inside him, pressing against his prostate and grinding into his hole as Jack squatted up and down. As he got fucked, his own hard cock bounced up and down forcefully.

"Fuck me hard, daddy!" Jack screamed out to his older lover.

The Russian wanted in on the action too, stepping in front of Jack's face and pushing his dick inside. As Jack bounced up and down on Tom, the Russian grabbed Jack's head and held it still as he thrust in and out of Jack's mouth. Although he started slow, the Russian quickly picked up his pace and began to fuck Jack's mouth so fast he could hardly breath.

But suddenly, a look came over the Russian's face as he stopped.

"How about we see if that ass can take two dicks at once?" he asked, already knowing he was going to try.

He pushed back Jack so that he fell onto Tom's chest, Tom's dick still inside Jack but exposing his asshole yet again. The Russian squatted down so that his dick was near the bench, pressing it hard against Tom's dick and Jack's asshole.

"Fuck man, I don't know if my ass can take those both at once!" said Jack.

"I'm sure we can make it work," the Russian replied with confidence.

He continued to press against Jack's asshole with his dick, stretching it a little with his hands as he went. Soon, he felt his tip getting more and more inside Jack, the lube of his own cum easing the process.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Jack screamed in pain as the Russian's dick finally popped inside him.

Jack could believe the feeling of two dicks inside him at once. Tom and the Russian thrusted in and out of him in unison, both dicks rubbing against each other as they hit Jack's prostate. All three of them grunted with each push, fully unable to contain themselves.

Jack could feel the men's sweaty, hairy chests pressing against his thin, hairless body as they fucked him, their hands rubbing up and down his waist and holding him tight. Soon, he felt Tom get tense and felt his pace speeding up.

"Want me to shoot my load deep inside you, you little boy slut?!" Tom yelled.

Before Jack could even answer, Tom thrust one final time inside Jack's hole as he screamed in pleasure. Jack could feel Tom's dick shooting over and over again inside him, so much that his white, sticky load shot out of his ass with force onto the Russian's pubes.

The feeling of Tom's load pushed Jack over the edge. With both dicks still inside him, Jack grabbed his own dick and beat himself off furiously.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum too!!" he yelled as his dick sprayed cum all over his own chest and abs. Jack's vision blurred from the euphoria of cumming so hard, as load after load shot out of his dick. His cum rolled off his body in thick globs, landing on Tom and the bench below him.

Derek, still jerking himself off over the other three, was getting ready to finish too.

"Let's fucking cum all over this whore" he yelled to the Russian.

With a nod, the Russian pulled out of Jack's ass and starting jerking off over Jack's body. He put one hand behind his head, showing off his musty, hairy pits as he beat his dick off.

The Russian's cock exploded. A burst of hot, milky jizz shot so hard that it went over Jack's body and onto his face and neck. He continued to spray Jack with cum, their loads mixing on his chest in an enormous, sticky mess. As he finished, he pushed his dick once last time deep into Jack's anus, mixing his cum with Tom's inside Jack's hole.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum too!" screamed Derek as he shot his first load onto Jack's chest, then forcing his dick into Jack's mouth for the rest. Jack tasted the hot, sticky semen as it filled his mouth, trying to swallow as much as he could. There was so much, he could feel some spill out onto Tom's face, who licked his friend's jizz with a smile.

Jack couldn't believe his luck - three men's loads all over his ass, mouth, and chest, mixing with his own and spilling out onto the floor. Panting from exhaustion, they all smiled in shared lust.

As their breathing slowed, Jack had one final thought:My next hostel better have just as many hot strangers as this one!

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers