All Comments on 'Fucked by My Brother and His Wife'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Hi, IsabellaEily, it's HottieOlwen here, one of your degenerates, perverts and lovers of erotica. I just had to contribute my penny worth after having read this deliciously filthy story. As I write this, I'm in bed with my cuckold, who is busily lapping up the cunt juices your writing has caused me to produce. What a beautifully filthy, perverted imagination you have, my dear. Even Ben morphing into Daniel once didn't detract from the enjoyment I got from reading this beautifully crafted porn. It seems inadequate to only be able to give you 5 stars. Ten times that number would be more appropriate in my opinion. Keep the filth 'cumming', my dear. Your loyal band of degenerates, perverts and erotica lovers need our regular fix!

SuperSimyonSuperSimyonabout 1 year ago

Is it Ben or is it Daniel? Second page when the husband/brother enters the scene you name him Daniel, even though he was called Ben before and then he's back to being Ben by page 3. Other than that, great piece. The buildup was pointed and flirty without being too rushed or taking half the story to get to the action; a difficult balance to strike. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Benjamin turns into Daniel at one point

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticabout 1 year ago

Other than trying to figure out who Daniel was, it was a fun read.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

We both turned to look, and there was Daniel, peering into the shower at his wife and his twin sister tongue kissing each other.

Okay, tell us who Daniel is & why he was in your head? heehee a new lover, maybe?

wyrdrunewyrdruneabout 1 year ago

One piece of advice - reading this while you're supposed to be "working from home" will render your brain totally unsuitable for any sort of work for quite some time. Fantastic story, Isabella Emily, thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

not necessarily my kink, but you write it so well

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Arousing, naughty erotica done well. I just assumed Daniel was from the other story you were working on when this lusty tale popped into your naughty mind :)

88girfriend88girfriendabout 1 year ago

As always a great story. Loved the seducing sister part. Didn't care about the name oops. I knew who you meant. Is the sister on the pill? Maybe by the end of the month...sorry don't mean to be a backseat writer.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 1 year agoAuthor

I have submitted an edit to fix the fact that I called poor Benjamin the wrong name in the middle of the story.

I have no idea what prompted me to type the wrong name, but I appreciate the suggestion from cmj711 that it was a subconscious reference to a new lover! (It's not, but that's a good cover story!)

It will very likely take several days for the edit to take effect and 'fix' it, so in the meantime accept my apologies for any "Who the hell is Daniel and where the fuck did he come from?" moments that might have occurred.

All the comments here have taken it in stride (so far lol) but if you're truly upset, I'll let you name the characters in my next story (not the next to be published, but the next one that I write).

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Fetish Focus - Lactation and Impregnation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn that was hot got my cock dripping

Hope there is a continuation, maybe she finds a guy and they all get together. A bi guy would be even better.

mac215764mac215764about 1 year ago

a most incredibly erotic, sensual, and wonderfully naughty. the ease that you went from lesbian to bisexual, to threesome and finishing with such fantastic love with incest. I loved it and am intrigued to read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please fill us in on the rest of the month.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Well , I see that the Benjamin to Daniel faux pas was addressed. I do have a different theory. This is based on a true story where you are the sister of the real Dan and had a round with him and his wife. The subliminal slip was bound to happen during the retelling of the hastily written from memory story. Yes, I have a twisted mind. Thanks again for another excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg Isabella, absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. So totally debauched and depraved, incestous sex is absolutely fabulous. I am so steamed reading this, I am going to spend the rest of the day wallowing in cunt with two of my sisters. You just get better and better Isabella you gorgeous sexy bitch. What would I not give to be up to my balls in your hot steaming cunt. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

HalDHalDabout 1 year ago

Great story and expert use of sibling love. Can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings for them!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Hoping that she’s pregnant by the end of the month…

akindman22015akindman22015about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story Isabella, looking forward to reading more. You have an excellent list of authors and stories.

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

Leave the washing up and go and write part two. A great short story. I need more please. Thank you.

gforce746gforce746about 1 year ago

Wonderful story of lust and love first time and incest all magnificently rolled into one amazing hot story! Delicious cunnilingus and cum sharing so incredibly erotic. Five Hot Stars!

JakezaJakezaabout 1 year ago

I loved it from the very first intimation of where it was going to go.. and i was so definitely NOT disappointed My own fantasies written out and played in my head for me to savor and love... great story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only a shame that your erotic ideas aren't matched by your writing ability. This might pass for wank fodder for the majority of LE readers, but for anyone who has the vaguest idea of how to construct written prose, it's enough to make your eyes bleed.

Please - get an editor!!!

MikeykeithMikeykeith8 months ago

THIS IS STILL

MY FAVE

STORY IN ALL OF LITEROTICAVILLE!

bluesbobluesbo7 months ago

Wow — super-hot story with excellent writing!

bluesbobluesbo4 months ago

Super hot story -- and another chapter would be much appreciated.

Zdog61Zdog612 months ago

Soo hot. I want to be Ben.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...