Debt Collector

Story Info
Dad's punishment involves his sons forced into sex.
7.2k words
4.56
118.4k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains non-consensual sex, male/male sex, and incest. Thank you, AlinaX, for the editing suggestions.

---

Alan awoke, struggling to remember. A residual sense of urgency troubled him as his mind cleared. A chill breeze brushed across his face and then, dreadfully, it all returned. Alan sat, restrained, facing the perverse scene. There were two forms, naked, on a twin bed. His younger son, nineteen year old Toby, lay just in front of him. His older son, twenty five year old Felix, loomed over his brother. Felix took Toby's legs and lifted them up and back, bending his younger brother in half. He pushed Toby's knees down until they were pinned to the bed, just under Toby's armpits. His strong grip held the smaller boy in place, with his bare ass exposed. Felix's cock arched up from his fuzzy groin, hard with arousal, and hovered tantalizingly over Toby's pink pucker.

"He likes what he sees," the masked man said from behind Alan. The invader had his arm around front, groping at Alan's crotch. Alan fumed, his wrists straining at the bonds. He was furious at this hellish position in which he had placed his family. His massive debts had come due and he was unable to pay, so his masters had sent this fucked-up stranger into his home as punishment.

Felix had moved away years ago and Toby had headed to college this past fall. Alan was surprised to find himself rather lonely in his empty home. But winter break had just begun and Toby was back home, and Felix had come to visit for the week. With a full heart, Alan was looking forward to spending some quality time with his sons.

But just as the little family was setting down for the night, Alan heard a commotion coming from Toby's room. He poked his head in, only to find his two sons, stripped down to their underwear and hogtied on Toby's bed. Alan glanced around the room, frantically trying to understand what was happening. His son's were writhing and mumbling urgently into their gags. Alan saw that the window was open and the blinds were messed up. Before he could react, a strong arm wrapped around his chest from behind and he felt a needle prick his neck.

"The money was due yesterday, Alan," the stranger said. "I'm here to collect the collateral." Those were the last words Alan heard for a while. He drifted off into unconsciousness.

And now, here in his son's bedroom, the masked stranger was making the brothers engage in outrageous sexual behaviors and Alan was forced to observe everything. This was Alan's punishment for defaulting on his debts.

The invader wore a black domino mask that covered only the area around his eyes. Alan could make out what might be youthful features hidden behind premature aging and a five o'clock shadow. He could imagine that living the rough life of an underworld goon would be tough on both the spirit and body. Despite the man's lined face, Alan believed that this stranger was no older than Felix's twenty five years. His tight shirt and slacks showed that he was quite a bit more powerful than either himself or his sons. Although the man cut a trim figure, the firm curves under his clothes spoke to a well-muscled individual. Alan knew that he and his boys would have no advantage in a physical confrontation.

"Keep going," the stranger called to the brothers.

"Dad?" Felix questioned, looking towards his father with helpless worry in his eyes. He was poised in a position of lust, ready to pounce on his younger prey and grant sexual satisfaction to them both. But this wasn't willing participation. He didn't want to fuck his little brother. The stranger had ordered them to do this foul act, but Felix still hoped it was a bluff. Even then, as both brothers had been stripped naked and their bodies coerced into this repulsive arrangement, Felix still expected his dad to take control and save them all.

But Alan had no choice. "Do it," he said, defeated. The alternatives would be worse.

"But... Dad..." Toby protested weakly. "He's my brother..." Toby was smaller in frame than his older brother. He looked so defenseless there, held tightly under Felix's power, who was in turn beholden to the stranger's wicked desires.

"You have to do it," Alan repeated. "You have to fuck your brother, Felix. Toby, you have to let Felix do it."

Felix turned back to Toby, heart sinking. He gazed down into the frightened kid's face, then down between their long, slender bodies at the place where his hard cock rested along Toby's ass crevice. He rubbed the underside of his cock along the floor of the forbidden valley a few times before pulling back, allowing his cock-head to drag down the cleft. Finally, the older brother's bulbous, swollen knob made direct contact with Toby's winking, rosy bud. His curved pole was already greased up at the stranger's insistence, but the copious precum that seemed to flow freely from his cock-slit might have provided enough lubrication by itself. He wished that he wasn't so hard and that he wasn't so horny, but the pill that the man had given them had really got the boys worked up. Toby, too, was at full-mast, his tool fully engorged and a red knob shiny with pre-cum. Felix's cock drooled another dollop of clear slickness onto his brother's anal ring. Damn, Felix thought, I'm really about to fuck my little brother.

Alan watched, powerless to intervene, as Felix's slim, fit body flexed, adding pressure to the place of forbidden connection. Toby's smaller body jerked when Felix's cock-head slipped past his tight ring. His young face twisted into a mask of pain.

"Push out, Toby," the stranger suggested. "Push out when your brother pushes in. It'll make it so much easier on you. Isn't that right, Dad?"

"Yes, Toby. Listen to him." Alan was so ashamed at being forced to coach his sons on the proper techniques of anal intercourse.

Felix proceeded very carefully, ensuring that any pain that Toby would experience was reduced to mere discomfort. He didn't want to hurt his brother, but he had to keep pushing forward. Toby's body gripped Felix's cock-knob so incredibly tightly, he didn't know how he was going to work his entire shaft into the teenager. After a moment, allowing Toby's virgin hole to adjust, he lowered himself, sinking more of his cock inside. Inch by inch, the hot flesh tunnel stretched open around his girth, accepting his stiffness.

Toby's head was swirling. He continued to push out as instructed, but that only allowed Felix's big rod to enter him more deeply. He didn't want that, but he figured that it would be worse if he resisted. The searing heat he felt when Felix's helmet first slipped inside had faded. Opening himself up to the invading pole did seem to drastically reduce any further agony. He capitulated, giving up any hope that this would stop. Toby accepted big bro into his body. God, Felix was so big. How could he possibly take it all inside? As that impossibly thick meat stabbed deeper, so very slowly filling up Toby's rear channel, there was a strange, gratifying irritation that radiated from that place where the brothers were joined. The smallest embers of a new emotion, a new awareness, were fanned within Toby.

The masked man unzipped Alan's pants and pulled out his cock. Despite the sick act playing out in front of him, his dick was swelling, fatter, longer, stiffer in the stranger's hand. The invader circled his thumb across Alan's cock-head, spreading the clear, slick droplet of pre-cum across the sensitive dome. Alan shivered at the man's manipulations. While getting jerked off, he continued to stare at his sons' interaction. With Toby's skinny legs thrown up into the air, Alan watched Felix use his lithe power to drive himself deeper.

With his cock sinking into his little brother's hot, incredibly tight ass, Felix fought to control his pace. His dick certainly reacted positively to being enveloped by his brother's anal grip, becoming stiffer than ever and gushing its fluid like an open faucet. He was at least satisfied that Toby wasn't experiencing any pain. His little brother's face was fraught with worry and uncertainty as Felix's rod penetrated farther, but the ugliness of bolidy torment had vanished. He dragged his eyes down from Toby's face, down his waifish body, over his teen cock, long and thick, and finally to his own hard rod, nearly complete in its initial task. Only an inch or so remained visible. Felix gazed at that precious hole, clamped so tightly around his cock-width.

"Almost there, bro," Felix said in an attempt to comfort Toby. What a nightmare. Proclaiming that his seven inch cock had nearly completed its journey into his own brother's ass was supposed to be comforting? Regardless of his reluctance, at last, with his dark pubes mashed into Toby's ass, Felix's long, arched erection was totally buried inside his little brother.

Toby's head was flung back, his eyes closed. His arms were stretched out along his sides, hands braced to Felix's fuzzy thighs. He was beyond completely full now. His rectum was stretched so incredibly tightly around Felix's man-cock. Their bodies were locked together. Letting out a breath through pursed lips, Toby turned his face back towards his big brother.

They stayed that way for a while, staring into each other's eyes, sharing this moment silently. Felix was in emotional agony. Of course it was wrong that his dick was up inside his kid brother, but... hot damn... that tight, muscled channel gripping his horny boner was driving the older brother wild.

For Toby, having his boy-tunnel stretched wide by his big brother's special tool was profound. He would never have dreamed of taking anyone's cock up his ass before today, especially not his own brother's, but now that the deed was done, he found himself questioning his inclinations. There was a new burning appetite waking within Toby. The rubbing of Felix's cock-shaft across his inner walls had initiated an itch that Toby wanted scratched.

Though each brother was experiencing his separate emotions and physical sensations, both shared the same gaze and the same trauma. They were truly united in body and spirit with a depth very few people could understand.

Barging into their contemplations, the stranger ordered, "Kiss."

Felix leaned in, keeping his dick fully embedded. More bare skin contact was achieved between their bodies, adding another layer to the swirl of confusing stimuli. The window was still open, and their warm bodies brought comfort in the frosty air. The brothers gazed at each other, unspoken mutual awareness passing between them. Felix closed the gap, brushing his lips to Toby's.

"More," the man said. The brothers shut their eyes and Felix, tilting his head, pressed closer, totally sealing his lips to Toby's. "Use your tongues," the masked man commanded. "Show Daddy your tongues, boys."

Each pair of lips parted and Felix's tongue swiped into Toby's mouth. He explored his bro for a moment before closing his lips around Toby's and finishing the first kiss with a moist smack. Toby followed along as Felix repeated the maneuver. Lips and tongues were soon engaged in a simple, sensual operation. Wet noises filled the space between them. They exchanged hot breath through their open mouths, their slick tongues wrestling. Experiencing this new level of intimacy caused the mental walls of resistance to collapse further.

"Yeah, that's great. Keep doing that," the masked man said with lust tainting his voice. While Alan viewed his sons making out lewdly, the intruder manipulated his cock. Alan curtailed his innate reactions to this unwanted erotic provocation, although his will faltered. The man's hand squeezed, then stroked upward, downward, upward. Alan's slimy seepage aided in the good feelings, allowing the stranger's hand to glide smoothly over his engorged cock.

The man was leaning in, ogling the bed scene with great lechery. "Start fucking," he ordered.

Felix, maintaining his oral contact with Toby, raised up his hips, drawing his cock outward. Toby felt himself becoming empty, then filling up when Felix pushed back in. The older brother tried to keep it slow, withdrawing then inserting his cock into little Toby's hole with deliberation.

"Fuck yeah, that's it. Keep it up boys." The stranger licked his lips lasciviously and watched for a moment longer before turning back to Alan. He cupped Alan's balls while his other hand moved under his shirt. "You're a fuckin' prize, Dad," the man taunted. He continued groping at Alan's taut, fit body, and Alan had trouble maintaining his defiance. The man then pulled out a knife, clicked it open, and brought it to Alan's chest. A spike of fear rose within him, but then the invader laughed wildly. "Calm the fuck down," he said, then used the blade to slice open Alan's shirt. He tore the shreds away, leaving Alan bare-chested.

Felix continued his fucking, ignoring anything else that was happening in the room. His little brother's ass-tunnel was clenched on his long, hard cock as he fucked inward, then back. The feeling was impossible to ignore, and Felix found himself contending with conflicting emotions. His mind was repelled at these actions that he was forced to commit, but his body responded enthusiastically to the sexual stimulation. Juggling all this was difficult, and Felix was slipping. He pressed harder to Toby's lips, making out with his kid brother anxiously.

Toby strangled his vocal, guttural reactions as Felix used his cock like a piston in his asshole. The thick, stiff meat-tube grinding into his guts stirred up a foreign reaction. The burning itch deep within his hole was both caused and sated by his big brother's big cock. His young mind was in disarray, an unresolved spiral of urgency, passion, and disgust.

"All right, that's great. Now Felix, you lay down."

Felix stopped his pumping motions and the boys pulled apart. Felix watched Toby's hole stretch around his shaft as he retreated. His cock finally popped free, bouncing upward. Toby's legs dropped down and the boy dragged a forearm across his face, wiping away the saliva. He scooted over and sat up as Felix lay down on his back. Both brothers were relieved at their uncoupling, but they were also surprised by a tinge of unexpected sadness. Within this devilish treatment, they had formed a strange bond, and each now longed for that bond to continue.

"I want the kid to sit on it," the man prompted.

Toby tentatively swung a leg over his brother's waist, but didn't know what to do next. Felix held up his rod, brushing the fat head through his brother's cheeks until he located the boy's hole. He pushed his hips up until his knob lodged itself past Toby's tight ring. Felix held Toby's skinny waist and pulled him down onto his cock. Toby felt his big brother's member once again filling up his tiny hole. Felix's cock felt enormous to Toby. He dropped forward, resting his head on Felix's shoulder, overcome with the intense sensation.

Felix bent his legs up to accommodate for Toby's collapse, searching for the best angle to fuck his meat into the boy. He continued his insertion until his cock was once again fully implanted into Toby's ass.

"Keep kissing," the masked man ordered.

Toby lifted his head, his eyes groggy with confused pleasure and resignation. He brought his face over Felix's. Felix pumped his mass into poor Toby as the teen whimpered into his mouth. Toby didn't seem to have the presence of mind to actively kiss Felix, just hovering above his older brother, their lips grazing. Felix took control, tilting his head and pressing forward. He held the back of Toby's head as his tongue engaged with the boy's.

"Mmm, yeah, that's nice," the stranger said. Alan followed along, noting with distaste each lick and suck of their tongues. He noted each fuck of Felix's cock into Toby's ass. He didn't know what else to do, other than stare at his boys' interlocked bodies. The intruder was trying his best, however, to split Alan's attention. He had his hands, slick with pre-cum, working expertly over his hard Dad-rod. Fingers dung into Alan's pants, down beyond his balls, clawing at his hole. The stranger's probing digits sent shockwaves through Alan's body. He did this to Alan all while keeping one eye on the brothers.

"Little one, put your hands behind your head. Show Daddy that sweet little body."

Toby disengaged from Felix's mouth and sat up straight, lacing his fingers behind his head. He looked over at his dad and the stranger apprehensively. His boner stood up attentively from his groin. As he raised and lowered his body onto Felix's mast, his cock waved stiffly up and down, almost comically. His tiny, pink nipples were erect in the coolness of the room.

"Look how hard your baby boy is," the tormentor sneered. "Just like Daddy."

Felix's hands moved up and down his slim brother's sides as the kid rode on his cock. Of course, he couldn't ignore Toby's stiff pole jutting out right before his face. One hand enclosed Toby's erection. Toby was a champ, taking Felix's big thing while showing off his slender form and nice hard cock. The boy was so vulnerable, but he soldiered on. Felix pushed up into the kid as Toby lowered himself onto big brother. The older brother felt something like pride burning in his chest. Pride for his baby brother.

"Okay, little one, now get on your hands and knees," the stranger instructed. Toby slipped himself upward, feeling Felix being dragged out of his tight anal grip. When he was free, he moved to the side and dropped his upper body down so his elbows rested on the bed.

The stranger seemed to be enjoying himself. "Get behind him, big bro." Felix moved into position, kneeling just behind Toby's butt. "Grab his ass," the stranger ordered. Felix placed his hands on Toby's buns, letting them fill his palms. "Spread 'em apart." Felix parted his kid brother's cheeks and he spied the tiny bud hidden inside. He was surprised that such a small thing could take his curved flagpole, but it had. Repeatedly. And there it was now, just as small as before it had been fucked.

"Yeah, take a look at your brother's hole. Hey, Daddy. Big bro likes the little man's hole, huh? You pleased with your boys?"

Felix felt he knew where this was going, looking down at his arched cock, hard as ever, inches away from Toby's abused hole. But he was wrong.

"Bend over and eat it," the man ordered, maliciously laughing.

Shocked at the new order, Felix moved back a bit, then leaned in, bringing his face close. Sticking his dick into Toby's ass was one thing, but putting his face there? His mouth? Then he felt ashamed. For Felix, it was easier the other way, fucking Toby's hole. But for poor Toby, what a relief it must have been without a big cock up his ass. So Felix forced himself to think of this as a boon for Toby.

"Lick it!"

Felix stuck his tongue out and drew it on the floor of Toby's valley. He did it again, then again, trying to avoid the deeper trench that was home to Toby's tiny button. After all, would the man know?

"Just the hole now."

So much for that tactic. Felix pulled out for a moment to survey the land. Then he moved his tongue back in, right at the puckered spot. He wiggled his tongue around his little brother's asshole.

"Kiss it," the man said.

Felix puckered and kissed Toby's hole. He alternated tonguing and kissing, eventually finding a rhythm. This was sort of like making out, but with an asshole instead of a mouth. It was not nearly as foul as he had expected. Toby was a clean boy, and he soon found that his brother was pushing back onto his tongue.

In a day of firsts, Toby found that each new task was a mixture of embarrassing humiliation and bewildering pleasure. This ass-eating was no different. He couldn't stop himself from wanting it. He was almost ready to call out to Felix for more. He wasn't sure if his cock was hard because of the boner pills that the stranger gave them, or because he was actually turned on by this. He almost lost his mind when Felix's stiffened tongue stabbed its way past his anal ring into his rectum. Feeling the hot breath and the slimy, squirming muscle in his secret, sensitive spot made Toby moan.