All Comments on 'Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 02'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rocktoad25rocktoad25about 4 years ago
Loved it

What an amazingly hot story! I am so looking forward to reading what happens next.

BigMagnum44BigMagnum44about 4 years ago
Already wasted too much time on this.

So much for vows. She belongs to the boys now and they all deserve one another. Why even bother getting married if you can betray each other so readily and easily. Hubby is a stupid cuck and the wife is just a dirty whore. It’s your story, take it where you want, but count me done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Cannot wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot 🔥

Can't wait to read about the fun you had with your husbands friends. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s her husband’s fault for being such an arsehole

Yeah I wasn’t surprised at all. It was pretty obvious how this was going to go. The husband is entirely to blame for her reaction. He has no respect for her, he should have told his supposed friends to fuck off regarding their childish pact.

He shouldn’t have bargained away his life like that, if he knew how to keep her satisfied and treat her with the respect she deserves as his wife then none of this would have happened. As far as all the negative opinions go it’s suddenly her fault? Yeah not surprised by that reaction either but it’s just full on macho bullshit.

As far as open relationships go sex with whoever is simply just sex, a way of priming your love life with your spouse. A lot of people can’t handle that concept it devolves into jealousy, anger and sometimes violence. All totally avoidable with open honest communication, the kind your supposed to have between husband and wife. So unless Nina’s husband can cope with an open relationship they’re probably better off getting divorced. Ironically his ‘friends’ will view him as a moron and her as a slut. Proving the double standard again, that it’s ok for men to fuck around with whoever they want but it’s not ok for women. I’m calling bullshit on that there are no sluts only sexually liberated women.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good description of the sex scenes good have do e without the racial bs in "his *black* cock" 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. My wife is following the same path, but with my full support. It's always turned me on for her to fuck and suck other guys, and she loves making me horny telling me all the details, until I blow. A win win all round.

I still get to do what I want with her, but she is also happy lusting after being available for the other guys, which has really turned her on. We're more happy and secure now than we've ever been, as she has no need to want to leave, or worry about discovery - this takes all the stress out.

WhanmoreWhanmoreover 1 year ago

Pretty hot. I like the wife's mild reluctance before caving. Really horny stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nina is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

What an incredible looking dick. Why can't my husband have a cock like this? Why couldn't he be blessed with a monster like Rodney's? I felt Rodney's cock tickle the back of my throat as my gag reflex kicked in. I stood my ground and kept sucking. I'm Lebanese, after all! We don't back down from a challenge! The battle between my tiny mouth and his giant dick continued. He had his hands grasped firmly around my head as he penetrated my mouth, fucking my skull like an animal. Finally, he pulled my face up, grabbing me by the chin as I looked into his eyes. He said only one word and I knew what to do: "NOW." I swiftly pulled my soaking wet thong off, threw it in the backseat and hopped on Rodney's beastly Rod.

End quote.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i gave a middle score as i dont agree with cheating, it would have been a five plus if hubby was included. i have been with a couple of married women but the hubby's knew, in fact one was going on a bussiness trip for two or three weeks and knew his wife would fuck everything in sight so he wanted to leave her with me. a great time was had, true story by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous