All Comments on 'Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 03'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

One of the boys has to leave his cum in her cunt and leave her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol, everyone is getting off on the taboo scenarios

As far as the writing goes there’s no need for a massive recap at the start of each new chapter, it’s an unnecessary distraction. I haven’t looked at the dates to see how far apart each segment is but if a reader has lost track of the story it’s not difficult to skim the previous chapter before reading a new one.

My personal preferences revolve around full consent which stops people from getting hurt, with that in mind she should do the right thing by her husband. If she actually loves him she should be trying to find a way to make things work, if she doesn’t love him then they should break up. From my POV it’s stopped being a sexy story, the potential pregnancy risk is a huge turn off, but I’ve already explained that.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too convenient or should I say plot-driven?

A husband allowing his wife to go on vacation alone for 5 days is rather odd.

It's a clear sign of cheating. On the other hand, since he allowed an escapade, him allowing the vacation would not be him accepting the affair behind his back? Or maybe he always knew.

I lost interest at this chapter. At the time I am posting the comment there is already chapter 5 where the wife is in a "should I tell or not" mode. But for what? The husband is clearly a cuckold, the friends are not his friends and the wife thinks about her first and doesn't really respect him. What's the drama, then?

The wife will get her cuckold who will be everyone's punching bag to make them all feel a little bit better. That's the reason why cuckold's exist, right?

Same old story, I am out.

Mari55

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anal sex is for queers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nina is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) ,👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt frpm the story.

Quote:

... And there they were. My kings standing above me, looking down on me, their magnificent cocks firm and erect, waiting and begging for my attention. I was intimidated and nervous. Fuck fuck fuck! This is it! Look at them. Just look at them! 4 beautiful dicks and they're all for me. They're so much bigger and thicker than my husband's! Am I going to be able to handle all of this? I've officially become their slut. They're going to destroy me tonight, I just know it!

End quote.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

5 stars, fabulously slutty story

Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

Still quite an interesting story, but getting repetitive.

You will be getting pregnant and now you're fucking two

black guys what are the chances of black babies?

You have basically kicked your husband into touch,.

Poor Bastard !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapters 1 & 2 had a build up and seduction - but this chapter had neither. Recapping the first two chapters does not count. This is just a meet and fuck story so far below the standard of the first two chapters - real shame.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sharing becomes nightmare when a slut is born, getting knocked up hope marriage breaks off after this,what loveshe have for her husband I don't dum women fell for big cocks cheap whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous