Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there they were. My kings standing above me, looking down on me, their magnificent cocks firm and erect, waiting and begging for my attention. I was intimidated and nervous. Fuck fuck fuck! This is it! Look at them. Just look at them! 4 beautiful dicks and they're all for me. They're so much bigger and thicker than my husband's! Am I going to be able to handle all of this? I've officially become their slut. They're going to destroy me tonight, I just know it!

Alex and Ken's dicks were roughly the same size, veiny, thick and appetizing. Jamal's dark cock was longer than the other two and looked like an absolute treat. But they were nothing compared to him. Rodney. He knew it as well. He knew that I wanted him most of all of them. I had seen his magnificent cock twice already but it still captivated me just like it did the first two times.

Jamal moved his hands down to my spaghetti straps and pulled them off my shoulders, pulling my top down past my chest and to my stomach. My small, innocent breasts were bare and my nipples hard and perky from the excitement. Jamal playfully flicked my nipple with his finger causing me to let out a quiet squeal. I grabbed each of their cocks with two steady heads and gave them each 5 good sucks, starting with Ken and moving back to Rodney, ensuring they were properly lubricated before I started on the monumental task at hand.

I started by grabbing Jamal's cock with one hand and Ken's with the other as I moved my mouth close to Alex's cock. I started to suck his dick, bobbing my head back and forth, while attempting to stroke the other two. This was more difficult than it sounds. I initially had a tough time getting the motion right but sooner than later, I was able to coordinate the motion of my mouth with that of my hands. The boys each took turns stroking my hair. I moved my face to Jamal's monster dick and grabbed Alex and Rodney with my hands, continuing the exercise.

Stroke and suck. Stroke and suck. Stroke and suck. Just keep going, Nina. Keep making the boys proud. Prove to them that you're worthy of being their slut, worthy of the privilege to have them in your mouth, worth of them being inside you. Show them how special you are. Yes, that's right. I think I got this. I think I'm doing a good job. They seem to be loving it. I kept on sucking, slurping and stroking their dicks, giving each of them more than a turn of the wetness of my warm mouth.

My eyes were closed and I fell into a trance-like state as I danced back and forth, dick to dick. I lost track of who I was sucking off and who I was stroking. I went to Rodney's massive monster and started to suck. He stopped me and held my head in place. I paused and looked up at him down from my knees. He was massive, king-like and I was intimidated by the way he looked down at me. He positioned his cock, his hands firmly around my head, as he started to penetrate my mouth. I grabbed two other cocks in my hands, I couldn't tell which, and started to furiously massage them.

Rodney continued to fuck my face, his balls slapping against my chin as my spit gurgled and built up, leaking out of the sides of my mouth. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I looked up at this man penetrating my skull with his devilish cock. The pleasure overwhelmed me as I let out muffled moans of pleasure, taking tiny breaths whenever I could, making sure that I stood my ground and took the punishing he gave me. I loved it. Every second of it.

It was time for my next challenge. Jamal and Alex helped me up and Ken took off my top, skirt and thong. I stood there naked, as the boys looked at me hungrily, greedily, all wanting me and desiring me more than anything else. Rodney picked me up off of the ground and walked to the bedroom. The others followed closely behind. "WOOOOO" I yelled excitedly as the anticipation of what was to come took hold of me, while the tequila started to marinate itself within my body.

Rodney gently laid me down on my back at the edge of the bed. He stood before me as I slid my ass closer to the edge of the bed, welcoming his cock with my widespread legs. Rodney forced his devil into my drenched pussy, pounding me deep and hard, without mercy or restraint. I screamed and howled in pleasure.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME, RODNEY! I NEED IT! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Alex and Jamal climbed on to the bed and positioned themselves on either side of my mouth. I grabbed each cock in a hand and continued to suck them off, regularly rotating from left to right, to ensure both of them got some. Ken climbed on to the bed and started to bite and kiss my tiny nipples. This set me off even more as the sensation of getting my nipples nibbled on provided me with sweet, sultry pleasure.

The boys rotated positions and took turns at each station of my body. They were organized, quick and efficient. None of them came while they were fucking me. They were saving it...saving it for the finale. A mouth on my breasts. Two dicks in my mouth. And a cock in my pussy. Does it get any better than this? Yes...yes it does.

We changed positions. Jamal positioned himself under me as he pushed his cock in my pussy. He fucked me hard and deep, his thick black cock tearing and ripping through my pussy lips. Alex and Ken stood in front of my face as they put their cocks in my mouth one at a time, alternating and taking turns. Then Rodney spoke. "You ready, Nina?" He was standing behind me, his hard, intimidating cock demanding my undivided attention.

I turned back to look at him. "Ready for what, Rod?"

"To take it in your white ass" he replied.

WHAT THE FUCK? I didn't know this was going to happen! In my ass? How could I survive that? No. I can't do that. Just my pussy. Not my ass. But...what if...what if it's incredible? Before this, I had no idea how good it would feel to become a slut. To no longer be a good girl. But I tried it. And I liked it...no...I loved it. What if I love this too?

I took a deep breath and moaned my reply back. "I'm ready...". Rodney took his finger and applied a generous amount of lubricant on and inside my asshole, putting one finger inside my tiny little hole and pushing the lube deep inside. His fingers felt gigantic in my tight asshole but after a few seconds, I relaxed as I got used to it being inside me. Rodney positioned himself closer, his cock resting at the gates of my asshole, while the other 3 were fucking my mouth and pussy. Rodney gently applied pressure, pushing his cock inwards.

I let out a scream despite how gentle he was. He paused but I told him to keep going. He went deeper and deeper, slowly and almost gentleman-like, as far in as he could go. Then he slowly slid out. I moaned in agonizing pleasure as he proceeded to go back in. Then out. In...out...in...out. Faster now. In...out...in...out. He started fucking my creamy white ass faster and faster. I was being fucked in all three of holes simultaneously. The boys rotated again, with someone new fucking my pussy, my ass and my mouth every few minutes.

"I'm yours!" I screamed. "I belong to the boys! I belong to the boys! I belong to the boys!" I chanted over and over. "I'm yours! You all own me! I'm your fucking whore! Your fucking slut! YES, YES YES, I BELONG TO THE BOYS!" The pleasure and pain were intense, fierce and indescribable as I lay there getting each area of my body pounded by them. The pounding made my toes curl, my knees buckle and my body orgasm multiple times.

"You guys almost there?" Rodney asked the others. They all nodded in agreement. They all stood around me stroking their dicks, with Ken and Alex near my pussy, Jamal standing by my breasts and Rodney standing by my face. Jamal came first and squirted his huge load all over my tits. The warm, hot liquid felt soothing and refreshing on my skin as it slid down my perky breasts and all over my chest and stomach.

Ken was next as he unloaded himself all over my pussy, making it wetter than it already was with his cum. Alex followed him up and added to the stickiness with his cum landing on my stomach and trickling down to my pussy and creating a pool inside my belly button. Then it was Rodney's turn. His moans sounded like roars as his massive cock shot out truckloads of cum towards my face. It landed smack-dab in the middle, covering my nose, forehead, mouth and chin. The boys left me to go clean themselves as I laid there, soaked in hot white cum from 4 different cocks, sticking to my pussy, stomach, breasts, neck and face.

I scooped some of Rodney's cum off of my face and licked my fingers and proceeded to taste the others as well. Their cum was salty and delicious and felt like a well deserved treat for me. I continued to slowly scoop bits and bits of their cum on to my fingers and lick it, savouring each drop. Rodney came back into the room and handed me a towel. I wiped myself clean and he effortlessly picked up my exhausted body in his arms. With my arms and legs firmly wrapped around his body, he walked me over to the bathroom and joined me in the shower.

Rodney took care of me, gently lathering my body with soap and water. We kissed passionately in the shower, our wet mouths and bodies locked and united in embrace. He fucked me once more in the shower, this time much more gently, almost lovingly. When we were clean, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom.

Rodney gave me his shirt to wear while he kept his undershirt on. I put it on and it was large enough to be a dress. I walked out to the living room to find the rest of the boys waiting for me. I smiled naughtily to all of them and they smiled back as I took my seat. My skirt, top and thong were still on the floor. I decided to check my phone. It was past 1 AM and I had 2 missed calls and several texts from my husband. "When will you be home", he asked.

I texted back, "Hey babe, just about finished, gonna be home in an hour. Love you."

I quickly dried my hair and hugged the guys. I gave Rodney a kiss and proceeded to take off the shirt to return to him. "Keep it" he said.

I smiled as I stuffed his shirt into my bag. I walked naked towards my clothes and started to put my thong on before stopping halfway. I took the thong back off and walked up to Rodney. "Here's something in return. Another memory for you." He smiled back and slapped my ass as I skipped giddily back to my clothes.

As I was putting my skirt and top back on, I could hear the boys discussing something amongst themselves. I waved goodbye to them and started walking towards the door when Rodney called out, "Hey Nina. What are your plans 2 weekends from now?"

"Nothing yet" I replied.

"The boys and I were just talking. How 'bout we take a trip down South. You and the four of us. Leave your man here. It'll be nice to get somewhere warm. What do you say?"

I bit my lower lip and replied back with a smile, "I wouldn't miss it for anything."

- Nina

12