All Comments on 'Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 04'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

She should leave hubby and get a place with the boys. How long till she gets pregnant. Who will the father be

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
So why keep the fuck fests from hubby?

He was part of the pact and would have had sex with one of the other's wives if one of them had married first. He seems to be a willing cuckold and would join right in, predictably. Why not bring him into the mix? If I was one of his friends I would feel guilty about the deception. Not an honest wife or friends.

He would likely enjoy the whole situation!

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Great Story ???

First, outstanding writing, finishing reading the previous chapters. Wow!!! True Story!!!You said you love your husband, I hope your marriage has survived. Is this still ongoing, or have you settled down or did you and your husband work out a accepted lifestyle, to include the BOYS?

Ironman52Ironman52about 4 years ago
Rational Lies

Nina rationalizes her trysts but never thinks of the consequences. Very Strange for a women who loves her husband. She will slip up or one of the boys will. It will happen and I would like to read that episode. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nina is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)

❤ ❤ !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nina is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

Oh dear! Here we go again, a non white woman, giving her body as 'your property' to a black guy with a bbc!

These stories get monotomous!

I dated a (black) female nurse once and the conversation inevitably came to the bbc,, she said " don't believe that they are all big, they're NOT"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just repeating what i said before, she says she loves her hubby, but i doubt that very much, she is shagging all his friends what a betrayal of all of them, i have never even thought of even kissing any of my friens wives or girlfriend nor my brothers, not even ex's thats just a no no.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you love your husband? lol...do you even know what that means?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous