Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nred92
nred92
407 Followers

Then the floodgates opened. He released his cum into my mouth. I gagged but stood my ground as more of his cum continued to ooze into my mouth. My mouth was full with his burning hot cum. I closed my teary eyes and took a brave swallow, taking it all down my throat. The cum was thick and hot and I loved every drop. I licked my lips clean and proceeded to clean any excess cum left on his cock.

There were four guys at the sink who watched us come out of the stall and a few more at the urinals. A few of them even gave Rodney approving nods. That's right, everyone. My daddy fucked me in there and I am not ashamed or embarrassed about it. We stayed in the club a little while longer. I took the other three boys to the dance floor one at a time and made sure I grinded on each of them. They kept telling me how sexy I looked shaking my prime meat ass for them. The drinks kept coming and I kept dancing the buzz away.

When we got back to the hotel, I spent the night in Jamal and Rodney's room. Both guys took turns fucking me. Jamal fucked me first. When he was done, Rodney took his turn. Then Jamal went again. I slept on Rodney's chest that night, fully naked. I woke up before him and went down to his cock to suck him awake. He woke up smiling and I jumped on his hard cock and rode him like an animal.

The remaining days of our trip played out similarly. We spent our days at the beach, our nights at a club or in the room, with the guys taking turns to fuck me. I got fucked many times in a day, even got gangbanged a couple of times, having all my holes pleasured.

The days flew by and finally it was time for our trip to come to an end. My pussy was exhausted and sore from all the pounding it took and I was glad to be headed home. My husband came to pick me up at the airport. I had asked the guys to wait inside the airport until I had left so that he didn't see them.

I greeted my husband with a kiss and he put my luggage away as I sat in the car and closed my eyes. I started to reflect on my journey so far and found myself getting excited and aroused by the prospect of what was next and the new and creative ways the boys would fuck their slut.

I felt my pussy get wet as I closed my eyes and said to myself: I belong to the boys, and to the boys I shall remain.

- Nina

nred92
nred92
407 Followers
12