All Comments on 'Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 05'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Hubby has to be open to the situation. Maybe if he can watch his wife being a slut for his friends he'll be ok

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It's called cuckold. That's what you are doing to your husband. I think he should divorce you and someone should kick him for starting that awful situation. No one is doing "right" in this mess.

LostYouthLostYouthalmost 4 years ago
He Open the Door - Great Writing again

I am anxious to see how he handled it. Hope you two survived, as you stated that you love him, I hope you love him more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! I wish I had a hotwife like you to lend to my friends! I'd treat you like a queen and they'd treat you like a slut! What an arrangement! Enjoy all the cock and cum that you can get!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a worthless no good CHEATING whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nina is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

Possibly the best to date, her husband is a better man than I am, driving her to Nick

(The lamb to the proverbial slaughter)

still a 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no, still a three but at least he knows part of it, i'm guessing what is coming now, i hope he is not staying with her, it will end in heartbreak, methinksthis is beyond cuckolding him. like i said before, i am going to have to share my younger partner, but i will be fully involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am sorry, but this story was a total, unrealistic, turn off right at the start, so I just quit reading to complain about it. Let me get this correct that you allegedly have completely unprotected sex with, at this story point, 1 group of 5 guys (with lots of other guys too if your many other stories are to be believed) with cream pie finishes and no disease testing, but you are so scared of phony Corona Beer Virus that you will not leave your house. This is like those stupid porn videos online (mostly from Japan where the mask fraud was invented long before phony Corona Beer Virus was inflicted on us by the powers that be) where 2 people are having completely unprotected sex while wearing their lame face masks that do NOTHING to prevent any disease transmission. You should have left out all the garbage about how fearsome the Corona Beer Virus was (funny how in 2023 we hear almost nothing about it any more) and how wonderful the illegal and immoral lockdown was (funny you were clearly not into your fake 6 foot social distancing too since you bought all of the other virus farce) because it is a real turn off to us libertarians (anybody with half a brain knew how fake the virus and the fascist restrictions were at the time) and it badly dates your story (I do not need to be reminded of how stupid the government was back then or people like you and your husband that enabled the government to crack down on us freedom lovers by buying into their virus bunk).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous