All Comments on 'Fucked by My Hubby's Friends Ch. 06'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Just more pathetic, cuck shit

"If you made too much of a fuss, we'd just have to take her from you." and "She belongs to us now". What utter crap for the husband to accept. Sharing his wife is NOT rolling over like a pet dog, acting like a doormat, being totally spineless, weak and submissive to his "friends" and Rodney in particular. Fuck me. Putting a gun to that arseholes balls and saying "What did you just say, shit-for-brains?" She's MY WIFE. IF I chose to share her, it's up to my wife and I. One more fuckin word out of your cunt mouth and it's the last one you utter. Understand me, arsehole?" "Same for the rest of you. No more going behind my back with my wife or my friend Colt and I will come visiting. This is your only warning fuck-heads." "You'll disrespect me no longer or face the consequences, Bitches!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

worst pathetic story ever!!!!

leather_skirt_hijabileather_skirt_hijabialmost 4 years ago
Leather Skirt

Hey, loving your story. Next time why don't you get a nice tight black leather mini skirt, I'm sure the boys would love it. Get your husband to buy you one, with real leather, no fakes, with next day delivery. He'll enjoy buying it for you.

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago
Not Love, Not Marriage

It is hard to read this without sympathy for the husband and the collapse of a marriage. Whether there is a legal divorce or not, the marriage ended. I can only imagine what depths of self-loathing would cause a man to stay with a woman like this. Friends? I do not think so. Betrayal layered on betrayal.

Someone please give this guy a gun and bullet to end his pathetic existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is why they make AR-15’s.

I’d gladly loan him mine, if he could find the balls to use it on them and her.

LostYouthLostYouthalmost 4 years ago
Sorry -

Again, what you wrote (writing) is very good and you have a talent you may want to pursue. As for your relationship with your husband and more than likely your family It may well be shot. His so called friends are not true friends, mostly Rodney. Having a good time with them could have worked but Rodney only wants YOU as HIS whore. I seen this in real life several times. Soon the Boys' will only be RODNEYS BOYS and not one that were there at the beginning. Wishing you the best, hope you can continue to write, I think you have a talent there, more than on your back to be used.

BikinirobberBikinirobberalmost 4 years ago
Stop whining

To all those getting angry on "her". How about not read such stories? If you are on this site you really don't have space left to do moral policing. I don't like incest stories i don't read them. It's simple. Don't like don't read. Don't ruin mood of other people. And if you really have the guts don't comment anonymously Atleast use your account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shut the fuck up "bikinirobber"

If other people's comments bother you so much, just don't read them. Idiot.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Fag cuck shit

‘Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You sure don’t respect your husband

When will it be too much for him when he realizes he lost you and decides to end it and I don’t mean the marriage Your last comment said it all you weren’t willing to give him up. Your love for your husband is a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfection

This was a very erotic and sexy story. My boyfriend in college introduced me to sex with his group of friends and it also awakened a monster inside of me. Eventually he couldn't handle sharing me and moved on. I moved on too, to the beds of many men. Eventually I met Cameron, my husband. Cam loves me for who I am and what I am. He supports me in my adventures and loves hearing every detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some girls are just pigs and never grow out of it . We all like to fuck , it feels great but don’t settle down if in this case a girl who want to fuck many different clocks and not be tied down to one guy. 99% of guys f dad ont want a cock hungry cheating whore for a wife or girlfriend but the 1% that don’t care or are mentally impaired there is a class of cheat lying whore pigs out there who can’t get enough different cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! You are a lucky woman who gets to have her loving husband and get all the extra cock you need! Keep the communication lines open and it will work out! Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is wrll written. You need to quit blaming others for your short comings. It was your choice to fuck those two. It is called free will. Nobody held a gun to your head. It was all your choice. As far as these friends go. Accident time. Rodney would be slow and painful. You would be homeless and penniless. Which is what you deserve. You have no love for your husband. If you did. Then you would not have done what you done.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

This isn't even a marriage..she has NO love for her husband at all.. well maybe for his money.. even after she tells hubby she invites the guys over and lets him watch..which is the only way..but then when they are done she doesn't even invite hubby to bed with her.. then she pulls the ultimate and takes Rodney to bed overnight in their bed and hubby isn't even considered.. and agrees not to let him fun in her but does it anyway..wants to get pregnant with someone other than her husband.. How stupid can a husband be? I'm all for wife sharing.. swapping.. and interracial.. but with hubby there and involved...how can a author even write this shit? this series has to be in the top ten of garbage on Lit ..0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can relate to the husband except how he allows Rodney to essentially kick him off of his own wife. I've had girlfriends who I have shared both with me included and without me there. However the men, my girlfriend and me always had a mutual respect and we never would have allowed that. I loved seeing her suck off 2 other men while I fucked her from behind and swapped places several times. We shared several women and couples but always had enough respect that neither of us felt left out. I get that hubby is a cuckold but I could never be belittled like that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not impressed with the ending. Bested and replaced in his own bed? Fuck that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the others allow Rodney to have more possession, perhaps in thinking his dominating nature will make sure they get to also continue even if hubby changes his mind seeing she still loves her husband which was demonstrated the first time he left her in her lies.

I wonder why leave the story there maybe Rodney will introduce her to some of his other friends, perhaps using her as his pussy bank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked wife had taken on his friends my friends I fucked friends wife and his mom sametime both got pregnant I had afair with mom and wife sametime knocked them both up in same day both told me friend they were keeping kids they wanted more kids us guys end up giving both woman fours kids each

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All's well that ends well.

Gazza6969Gazza6969over 1 year ago

Well! Here we go again, now we see Rodney becoming the Alpha male off this. Sad,sad situation

which in decline,now that Rodney has a foot under the /marltal bed.

The husband needs to discover his assertivenesss

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Pathetic. Where is the love? What is the point? Why is she even married to him if she disrespects him so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Defeated husband slut wife cuckholded disrespected him husband is replaced,marriage is already over it was fun ,it turned groose it's his decision leave his wife let her have her freedom and welcome her to motherhood she sure will get knocked up it's very cruel what his wife does how she let any man specially a bbc cum inside her what have a interracial child it a risk or rhodney he shooting blanks women gets addicted to big cock and cum never go back untill she gets knockedup and consequences follows hope husband leaves not saying a word to his friend and his wife just move out leave the marriage and hVe his freedom not to come back to his slut wife again desert the marriage and leave let his friends look after their own personal slut ,let her discover herself..move on you don't deserve this slut any way,go bang a Hooker better than ever fucking your wife ,she will cheat you,like she cheated for the trip and shopping now you know she will doing it in front of you soon you will be sucking cum out of her or cleaning your friends cock that next beware of femdom she will make slave out of you and beware you will looking after your friends kids from your own wife she already screwed you because of your own doing letting your friends fuck your wife, you lost her she s adultress and sut now belongs to your friend just move out you dong deserve her.. this a story but ,it got into my heart..poor husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous