Fucked by the Frat Guys

Story Info
Robin braves a frat house full of horny beastmen.
4.6k words
4.55
25.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! I know it's been a while, but I'm back with another installment! Planning on writing more in the "Wild World" series in the next few weeks - life just got away from me. :P

With that out of the way...

*****

Clyde: Hey I know it's really late but can you come pick me up

Robin: Again? I know you're in college, but you should take some responsibility.

Clyde: I know I know. I've just been drinking and I don't want to drive. That's responsible right

Robin: Not when you have to wake me up at 1 AM on a Friday night.

Clyde: Cousin please

Robin: Cousin please.

Robin: Why can't you get a taxi again?

Clyde: I lost my wallet...

Robin: Typical.

Clyde: OKAY guess I'm gonna have to drive back to my apartment when I'm drunk as hell

Robin: FINE. Just send me your address. It better not be Alpha Sig.

Clyde:...

Robin fell back onto her pillow with a loud sigh. She was comfortable. So comfortable. And now she would have to get out of her warm bed on a Friday night to play taxi for her absent-minded cousin.

Resigned to the next forty-five minutes, Robin slid from her sheets into the merciless cold of her apartment. She stood there, nude, clutching herself against the frigid air as she searched around for a shirt.

She soon tucked her heavy breasts into a white cami. The freckled valley of her cleavage deepened as she leaned forward to pick up a pair of red shorts. Wiggling, Robin slipped the fabric over her expansive ass.

No need for underwear. It was going to be a quick outing. There and back. And if I'm lucky, I might be able to get a gram out of him.

The promise of weed propelled Robin forward as she kicked her feet into sandals and wrapped a big, bulky coat around herself. She unhooked the keys from the wall and started out into the night, tired but determined.

*****

It was a quiet drive to Alpha Sig. Robin hadn't bothered to turn on the radio, instead tapping a tuneless melody on the gear stick. Tap. Ta-tap tap tap. Ta-tap tap tap.

Her sedan cruised down the length of Frat Row until she arrived at the final house.

Half a dozen college students were standing in the lawn, passing ping-pong balls back and forth across a long table. Most of the crowd were satyrs and pigmen.

Grimacing slightly to herself, Robin stayed in the dark cabin of her car and withdrew her phone. She pulled up Clyde's number and sent him a quick message.

Robin: Out front.

She then placed the phone in her lap and waited. She sat there for a full minute, looking past her sullen reflection in the glass at the bright, drunken party just a few feet away.

After several more minutes, there was decidedly...

Robin: No answer? Really?

Robin: You make me drive all the way out here and vanish? Really mature, Clyde.

Robin pursed her lips and leaned back in her seat. She waited another ten minutes, arms crossed, brow furrowed, thinking of all the things she'd say when he finally responded--

Ding!

Her phone went off and she immediately flipped it over.

Donnie: hey red been thinking about how long its been. how about I come over tonight and put another litter of piglets in your belly

Robin reddened. Now she was frustrated. She balled her hands and gave the steering wheel a noncommittal punch.

"Fine, Clyde. You won't come out here? I'll come in there."

With a huff, Robin unfastened her seatbelt and opened the door. She stepped outside and quickly made her way up the path that led to Alpha Sig's broad double-doors.

Passing a pair of leering pigmen, she arrived at the entrance, walked the final few steps and stopped in front of a stout centaur. He was the bouncer, it would seem.

"Hi there," Robin began. "I'm looking for Clyde. I think he's in there."

"Hey," the centaur replied. One of his eyebrows disappeared beneath his backwards cap as a lazy grin spread across his face. "Who are you looking for?"

"Clyde."

"Oh yeah, Clyde. What are you, his girlfriend?"

"His cousin."

"Oh shit," the centaur laughed. His potbelly jostled and his heavy hooves clacked on the cement. "He called his cousin to pick him up, how cute."

"Can you just let me in? I had other plans, I'd rather not be here."

"Alpha Sig's not good enough for you or something?"

"No, it's not that," Robin said, frowning a bit as the centaur spit into the yard. "I just need--"

"If Alpha Sig's not beneath you," burp, "how 'bout you show some respect."

"Show some respect?" Robin asked, glancing past the centaur through a window next to the door. There was a throng of partiers inside dancing to music.

"Yeah, show some respect," the centaur repeated. "Actually, I have a great idea."

Robin's heart raced a little as she looked back up at the centaur. He was chubbier than most centaur's she'd seen, broad around the middle and slightly shorter. His stained football jersey clung to his hairy paunch.

The centaur motioned to some bushes at the edge of the property near a high wall.

"How about I take you over there and teach you some respect."

Robin felt her stomach flip and her groin pulse. She looked back to the door, then to the centaur as she bit her lip. She said, "Where? Over there?"

"C'mon," the centaur turned and drunkenly stepped off the porch into the dark side yard. Robin quietly stepped after him, the twigs cracking beneath her feet as she made her way deeper into the property.

The centaur led her to a group of tall bushes, then spun on his four hooves. His hat almost fell off his head as he gave a crooked grin.

"Now get on your knees and show Alpha Sig some respect."

Robin's mouth opened in surprise. She glanced over her shoulder at the front lawn, though it didn't seem like they were being watched. The rowdy frat boys were fully occupied with a round of beer pong.

"Okay... but we have to be quick." Robin said under her breath.

"Get on your knees, slut," the centaur slurred.

Robin flushed, but did as she was told. She slid beneath the heavy stomach of the centaur, her nose immediately assailed with the thick stench of musk and body spray.

In front of her face were a pair of big, tight balls, twitching and throbbing. The centaur neighed slightly as Robin scooted forward. She lifted a veiny football to her mouth and licked upward with the flat of her tongue.

"That's right, fuckkk," the centaur groaned. The flared head of his cock began to leave his sheath, and Robin teased it out with her mouth. "Keep sucking."

The rest of the centaur's long shaft slid into the cool night air. Robin licked up its length and sucked on the balls. A strand of saliva dripped from her lips onto the wood chips at her knees, and she shifted to get a better angle beneath the centaur's sack.

"If you really respect Alpha Sig, then throat my cock," the centaur demanded.

Robin was quick to obey, finding the centaur's flare before stuffing it sloppily into her mouth. He neighed as she sucked his shaft deeper. Robin relaxed the back of her throat and pushed forward, meeting some resistance as the centaur sank inward.

"God damn..." he said. His back hooves stomped excitedly, stomp s-stomp.

Robin could only throat ten inches of cock before she had to stop. The centaur wasn't satisfied, however, and he bucked his hips to bury more of his cock in her gullet. He humped his flare deeper into the warm, wet hole beneath him, grunting with exertion.

Robin brought her hands to the centaur's swinging balls as she tried to steady herself. Then the balls lifted from her grasp and began to tense, and tense, and tense. She could feel the flare start to throb, and throb, and throb.

The drunk frat boy emptied his load into Robin, releasing ropes of sticky cum that splattered in her stomach. Though she couldn't taste it, she felt the warm pulse of the centaur's orgasm down the back of her throat. She squeezed her thick thighs together as her belly gurgled.

The centaur continued to unload in Robin's throat for another minute, half-hidden by the bushes as he came. Her strained sucking and gulp, gulp, gulp filled the air.

"Fuck," he grunted, "You're a good cock sucker."

With that, he stepped back and slipped a full foot of his horse cock out of Robin with a wet gluck. She dutifully swallowed the rest of the warm, salty cum in her throat and brought a hand to her mouth. A small burp escaped her lips.

"Good on that hole," the centaur laughed. "Now how about you bend over?"

Robin squeezed her thighs together again. "Right here?"

"No one can see. Just lift up your coat and show me that ass," the frat boy said.

With one final glance at the lawn, Robin swiveled on her knees and lifted up the hem of her coat. The nylon material dragged up the back of her thick thighs, then swelled over her broad hips and big asscheeks. Her red shorts disappeared into her cleft.

The centaur stepped back to look, then leaned down to pull Robin's shorts around her knees. He muttered, "That's a good slut," as he clumsily positioned himself overtop her.

Robin arched her back and quietly yearned for penetration. She felt the frat boy's beer-inflated belly, then the flare of his cock. He was still leaking cum, smearing it across her mound and curly red pubic hair. Robin whimpered and bit back a moan.

"I like a nice fat ass," the centaur slurred, dipping his hips and thrusting slightly. He neighed as he pushed again and again, slipping through Robin's asscheeks.

"Here," Robin whispered, reaching back to guide the centaur's flare to her wet pussy. Her puffy lips were slightly gaped, and it took only a drunken push and a manly grunt before the frat boy had shoved his leaky head inside his latest conquest.

"Fuck, that's good," he grunted. Robin mouthed a silent moan as her legs tremored beneath the centaur. She lifted her ass and lowered her head.

The frat boy started to piston his hips backward and forward, pushing his flare deeper and deeper into Robin's squelching pussy. She held a hand over her mouth, spit running down her wrist as she muffled her moans. "Mmn!"

"Might have you come around Alpha Sig more often. I'd wear this pussy out!" The centaur laughed. He wiped his nose and rutted the wet hole beneath him. "You could be our permanent live-in slut. You'd like that, huh?"

Robin let out a breathy whimper.

"Yeah, you'd like that. All you'd have to do is lay on your back and keep your legs spread. Nothing you're not used to," the frat boy said. "I'm sure Tommy and the guys would love to run a train on your fat ass..."

Robin could hear the condescending sneer in his voice. She furrowed her brow and fought back a long, plaintive moan as the centaur pushed a foot of his cock inside her. He took a step forward and continued to push, eliciting a "Fuck!" from Robin.

The frat boy was deep, and it was clear he wanted to claim as much of Robin's pussy as possible. He grunted with each thrust as he strained the muscles in his flanks.

"Fuckkk," The centaur groaned openly as he forced Robin forward, getting her ass as high as possible as he started to shoot his load in her punished pussy. She felt her thighs start to twitch and tremble as warmth bloomed in her gut. "Ahh, yeah. Nothing like fucking a slut full of foals."

Robin clenched her jaw as she felt pangs of pleasure ripple through her body. The frat boy was pushing her into the ground as he humped her big, round ass. His second load of the day jetted to the back of her womb and added, achingly, to her growing paunch. She put a hand on her swollen stomach and let go a loud groan.

"That's good," the frat boy said. "Bet you love being bred. With hips like that? Course..."

On her hands and knees, Robin burped up more of the sperm in her belly as she was rocked forward beneath the centaur. He hadn't stopped pumping his sizable hips, bearing down on the redhead's stretched pussy as streamers of semen dripped and clung to her inner thighs. Her wet hole made a sloppy slurp as the frat boy suddenly withdrew, and withdrew, and withdrew himself.

He took four steps back and leaned against a bush as Robin tried to clench her gaping entrance. She felt a rush of warm sperm leak down her leg and pool in the wood chips below. Her ass was sore and she knew her cheeks would be thoroughly bruised.

"By the way," the centaur said. "I'm not the bouncer. Dumb bitch."

*****

It wasn't the first time Robin had to empty her pussy in a bush. She would've preferred a more private location, but she would seep into her red shorts if she tried to put them on now. And so she crouched and grimaced as her aching hole dripped and drooled.

The frat boy had shamelessly used her, and Robin could still taste his salty load on her tongue. She felt his cooling semen sticking between her wide pussy lips. With a sigh, she considered the likelihood she'd carry this stranger's baby.

Well, I guess we'll have to see, Robin thought.

She pulled up her shorts and pulled down her coat. Zipping herself up, she cut a wide path around the lawn and shuffled on shaky legs toward the backyard patio. There were strings of lights and two more tables, each with their share of red solo cups and beer cans.

Beyond that, the area was empty. Robin walked to a pair of sliding glass doors and slipped past into the basement of the frat house. It was dark with black lights and psychedelic posters. On the opposite wall was a door, a lit room and a heavy layer of smoke.

Robin withdrew her phone and went to her messages.

Robin: Clyde, I'm here. Where are you?

She waited for a moment, patting her phone against her thigh as she stood beneath the black lights. She looked down and suddenly raised her eyebrows, her mouth opening. There was a constellation of brightly illuminated drops trailing from her feet to the back patio.

How can I still be leaking? Robin thought with a grimace. Fuck, that guy came a lot.

"Hey you," said a voice from the doorway ahead. Robin looked up to see a bulky horseman with a letterman jacket. The name "Tommy" was stitched in cursive above his breast pocket.

"Yeah! Hi," Robin said, raising a hand. "I'm looking for Clyde, have you seen him?"

"I think he's upstairs," Tommy said. "But hey, wait a minute. You look like you smoke weed, do you smoke?" The horseman took a few steps forward and gestured back at the lit room with his thumb. "We have some weed."

Robin bit her lip and looked back at her phone. No response.

"I mean, sure," Robin said. She worked up the nerve to approach Tommy, who held a hand out toward the door behind him. Up close, Robin could see his wide snout and big, square teeth. He smelled like smoke and body spray -- the same brand the centaur wore.

At Tommy's urging, Robin entered a much smaller room with a bed, two couches, flags and a variety of National Park posters. There were two other beastmen lounging in the corner, a donkeyman and a bullman. They peered at Robin with half-closed eyes.

Tommy dropped himself onto a beat-up denim couch and motioned for Robin to sit next to him. She did, pushing her knees together. The wet patch in her crotch made her a little uneasy, but luckily the coat covered her lap.

"So, I don't have much in the way of money. I actually didn't bring my wallet with me," Robin said. "Does Clyde have a tab?"

Tommy laughed as he unscrewed a jar. "Funny you'd bring up the subject of Clyde's tab."

"Does Clyde have a tab," the bullman repeated. "Clyde owes us about a hundred dollars."

Robin's smile tightened around the corners. "A hundred dollars?" She asked.

"Yeah. But we have ways of settling debts," Tommy said. "We'll probably just kick his head in."

"I mean, wait," Robin said. "Let's try to avoid violence."

"I don't see why we can't do things a little differently," the donkeyman chimed in. One of his ears twitched as he leaned back. "We can avoid violence."

"Great!" Robin said, though she knew there was a catch. Her eyebrows knit together as she looked around the room at the group of smiling beastmen.

Tommy's arm settled around Robin's shoulder and she looked up at him in surprise. He leaned forward and said, "How about you start by taking off that jacket."

Robin's cheeks flushed a deep scarlet as she realized the gravity of her situation. The thought of being violated by a group of rowdy frat boys made her stomach flutter.

"C'mon, be a good girl and take your jacket off."

Robin swallowed. She pinched the zipper of her jacket and pulled it down past her lap. With a shy motion, she revealed her white cami and freckled cleavage. She continued to pull the zipper until her red shorts were bared along with the dark spot on her crotch.

"Damn. Either you're wet or freshly fucked," Tommy said, pulling on one of Robin's straps.

"Probably both," the bullman said.

Robin felt the heat in her face, but said nothing. She could see the hardening cocks rise under the restless shorts of the beastmen opposite her.

"Look at the hips on this girl," Tommy said, hanging his hand off Robin's shoulder. "She's built like a fucking horse. I bet you're a mom a dozen times over."

The donkeyman snickered and lifted a joint to his big mouth. Robin felt his dark eyes rove across the swell of her cleavage, down her belly button to her heavy hips. Her shorts were pulled up far enough to expose most of her thick thighs.

The bullman leaned forward to push her knees apart. Robin opened her mouth but didn't know what to say. She only knew that she was anxiously aroused, her heart pounding in her throat as the bullman reached for the wet patch in her crotch.

Robin soon felt his large, clumsy fingers slip beneath the red fabric of her shorts to crudely press and prod at her cum-soaked pussy. The bullman leaned forward and shoved his hand upward with a hard thrust, lifting Robin from her seat as she whimpered, "Nng!"

"Ohhh, yeah," the bullman snickered. "This girl's been fucked recently. Or are you always this loose," he asked, a grin of contempt on his face. He raised his hand, wiping a streamer of white, stringy cum on his football jersey. "What a whore."

"You know how to suck, whore?" Tommy asked, his hand on his fattening cock. He pulled it from under his shorts and lifted his pink equine flare.

Well I should've saw this coming, Robin thought to herself, looking at Tommy's rising horsecock. Why do you always find yourself in these situations? Seriously, Robin, you're just gonna let these guys use you?

Robin felt Tommy's hand on the back of her head, urging her downward. She acquiesced and dipped her head, her mouth opening, tongue contracting to take in the frat boy's cock. She felt her jaw stretch as his fingers laced in her curly red hair. He brought his other hand down and sank her face into his lap.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Tommy groaned through tightening teeth. "That's some good throat."

Robin gurgled and choked in response, her fingers tight on the tensing thighs of the horseman above her. The muscles in her throat spasmed and squeezed involuntarily.

"This slut can really take it," the donkeyman said with a snort. He brought a lighter to the joint in his mouth and took a deep drag, exhaling the smoke through his enormous nostrils. With a push, he got up from his seat and walked around to Robin.

Her eyes bulged as she felt an adventurous hand settle on the side of her big hips. It wandered to the hem of her red shorts and pulled them over the swell of her ass. The cavern of her wet, gaped pussy was now bare, and the donkeyman took out his cock.

12