Fucked by the Frat Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin felt a warm weight against her asscheek. It dragged down her cleft and probed around, pushing for a brief moment before it slipped inside.

"Mm!" Robin moaned, unable to speak with a cock in her mouth.

"Fuck. That was easy," the donkeyman said.

Robin failed to hold back a hard groan as the frat boys laughed. The donkeyman sank himself balls deep in an instant, his sack slapping against the back of his conquest's thighs. Cum drooled down her legs with a sloppy squelch.

The bullman leaned back in his seat and lazily stroked himself. He watched as Tommy thrust upward into the redhead's mouth as she was taken from behind by his friend. The donkeyman was working up to a steady rhythm, pounding and pounding and pounding the girl into his friend's lap. Her asscheeks rippled.

"Mmn!" Robin moaned as her throat swallowed helplessly at horsecock.

"God, I'm gonna fucking nut," the donkeyman suddenly said. He pulled Robin's hips into his groin as he pushed forward, lancing her on eleven inches of donkeycock. He bottomed out in her wide passage and let out a breathy "Ahhhh fuck, that's right..."

Robin felt her middle start to swell a little as the donkeyman pressed himself flush against her heavy asscheeks. His cock continued to pulse in her passage, spitting rope after rope inside her sloppy pussy. She felt herself getting a slight belly.

With a yank, Robin pulled herself away from Tommy's lap and took a deep breath. She felt saliva run down her chin, clinging to the flare that now bobbed up and down in front of her face. The frat boy behind her lifted her wide hips to better take his load.

"That's good," the donkeyman said. He had a hand on his shaft and was stroking himself as he continued to cum in the woman beneath him. "Think I got a chance of knocking you up?" he asked, a sneer on his downturned face.

Robin couldn't muster an answer. She knew she'd be carrying a frat boy's baby by the time she left, but whether it was the centaur's or the donkeyman's, there was no telling.

With those thoughts roiling in her mind, Robin shuttered, whimpered helplessly and tensed her thick thighs as she came. She felt her pussy spasm around a foot of throbbing donkeycock, milking the frat boy's member as he tugged at his base and emptied his balls.

He took the joint from his mouth and slipped free from Robin's gaped pussy with a grunt. Her wide hole continued to tremble and wink. Strings of sperm stuck between her big asscheeks and hung from her curly red pubes.

Robin could only mutter a breathless "Fuck," before Tommy pushed her head into his lap again. He gave her a condescending pat.

"Man, that's some good throat," the horseman said. "But I don't wanna let my nut go to waste." He wrenched back Robin's head and pushed her away, then stood up from his seat. "Now lay on your back and spread your legs."

Robin's heart fluttered at the dominant command. She looked up at the now disinterested donkeyman, to the bullman on the couch opposite her, then to Tommy. He had a pleased expression on his long, angular face.

"O-okay, but be gentle," Robin said, blushing. There was still a string of saliva on her chin, and her freckled cheeks and chest were red.

She sat her heavy ass and hips on the couch beneath her, then pushed herself forward and slowly opened her legs. Her wet pink lips were open wide.

"No need for the blushing virgin act," Tommy said as he knelt in front of Robin. He slapped his wet cock on her bush, then hiked her thighs upward. A sudden rush of sperm filled her womb as she sank into the cushions below. "Get ready for another load."

Without hesitation or ceremony, the horseman lined up his flare and pushed himself inside Robin's pussy with a loud squelch. She let out a weak cry as he hilted his foot-long horsecock with one fluid movement.

"Fuck!" Robin gasped. She could see the outline of the frat boy's cock below her belly button.

"That's where my cock belongs. Deep in your belly," the horseman said. He leaned forward and pulled Robin's cami down around her midriff with a sharp tug. Her round, freckled breasts bounced in the smoky air.

"She's got a pair of tits on her, huh," the bullman said as he stroked himself.

"Her box isn't bad either," the horseman replied, humping Robin's plump, wet pussy. "Even if she's an older chick."

Robin's face reddened at the comment. It seemed doubly demeaning to get reamed by a group of younger men. And that made it all the more exciting. Her fingers dug into the denim couch as she felt another orgasm tightening in her core.

"F-fuck," Robin said, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..."

She looked away from Tommy's shit-eating grin as she felt her thighs start to twitch. Her legs shuddered and her toes curled as her sloppy pussy clenched at the cock inside of it. She felt her breath leave her lungs and heard the horseman neigh above her.

Robin clutched her fat breast between her fingers as she felt the horseman's cock throb between her legs. Her pussy had swallowed all of his sixteen inches, and she could feel his balls tensing hard against her asscheeks. Looking up, she saw the frat boy wince.

"Fuck... yeah..." he said. "Take it all."

He slipped his hands under Robin's knees and lifted her legs again. His mottled shaft continued to throb, tense and throb inside her. She brought a hand to her stomach as it started to bulge, feeling the horseman's swimmers swell her fertile womb.

If I wasn't pregnant before, I'm definitely pregnant now, she thought to herself. She cast a half-annoyed glance up at Tommy, but his eyes were closed beneath his furrowed brow.

"That's good for now," he finally said. He took a step back with his cock in his hand. Strands of sperm dripped from his wet flare as he wiped it against Robin's inner thigh.

Robin grimaced and moved away. "Are we done here?" she asked.

The bullman stood up. "Not quite."

*****

Epilogue

Robin sighed as she looked down at her baby bump.

She had no idea who the father was. But in the meantime, she was living with the most likely candidates. They'd invited her to stay in Alpha Sig when she started showing, and she jumped at the chance to avoid rent payments.

They made her pay in other ways, of course.

For now, though, she was content to wait out the rest of the pregnancy. Little did she know it was the first of many in her new position as the "House Hole."

*****

And that's it for now! Stay tuned for more misadventures in the "Wild World" series! :D

12