Fucked during Their Honeymoon

Story Info
Hotel intern finds himself between hot guest and his wife...
5.1k words
4.54
12.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers

I interned at a resort in Goa during my second year of Hotel Management. Most full-time employees at the hotel were Goans and Christians, while I wasn't. So, as the Christmas and New Year week rolled by, most employees refused to work full shifts as they wanted to spend time with their families. I, on the other hand, was happy to pick up their extra shifts for the additional stipend and experience. I was staying in a hostel and didn't have any family to go back to. I ended up working double shifts -- noon to evening at the restaurant and late evening to early morning at the front desk. It wasn't as taxing as it sounds because the graveyard-shift at front office just meant handling an occasional odd-hour check in, printing out some reports and just manning the desk -- I would often get several naps during the night.

I used to earn a lot through tips whenever I served in the restaurant. I was young, tall and articulately polite. Once I realized that people felt obliged to tip if you were nice to them, I started being super nice to everyone -- it wasn't that difficult for me because I was naturally pleasant with everyone. I was over six feet tall and had a few extra pounds of baby fat, which barely showed when I was dressed in formals. I had curly hair and brown eyes. I never considered myself good-looking, but people did compliment me about my looks -- I chalked it out to my height and personality. I was mainly into women but I did have some bi-curious leanings. I had not acted on it. I remember getting a glance at my roommate Pravin's flaccid dick once when he was changing and imagining taking him in my mouth but that was it. I was dating a girl, and we would fuck whenever we could. She had chosen to do her internship in Mumbai so I had been sexless for a few months at this point. I would often slyly stare at the guest's bikini clad boobs when I was serving drinks by the pool and sometimes at the men's crotch too.

A couple of days before New Year's Eve, I was manning the front desk as usual around 02:00 am when I received a call from a guest who was arriving earlier than expected. Since their reservation had already been marked for early check-in, we had blocked a villa for them. The caller had a gruff voice and he seemed pleased that we had a room available. I browsed some porn in the inner office, whose door opened at one end of the front desk, while I waited for the guests to arrive. I kept the door open so that I could hear the car roll in at the entrance of the lobby which was quite close to the front desk. I was looking at some bisexual porn images, where a guy was fucking another guy while his wife straddled the second guy's face. This was the days of slower internet. Seeing the long hard sinewy dick halfway inside the guy's ass got me hard. That's when I heard a ding at the front desk.

I was taken aback because I hadn't heard any car coming in. I got up and walked to the front desk behind me, my hard-on still visible through my formal pants. I greeted the guests Mr & Mrs Hassan and asked for their IDs. The husband Altaf was nearly 6'5" as he towered over me. He was well built, dressed in a black kurta and jeans, while the wife Rubina was around 5'9", dressed in t-shirt and jeans with a stole wrapped around her head covering her hair. She was fair-skinned and had high cheek bones, grey eyes and full lips. Her t-shirt covered her torso fully, but she was busty, and I thought I noticed the outline of her nipples through her shirt. I realized I was looking at her chest and looked away immediately. Altaf had a wide face and deep-set dark eyes, that looked intense. He was looking at me. Did he notice I was staring at his wife's boobs?

They handed me their Saudi passports, but I guessed from their accents that they were of Indian origin. I copied their passports and noted their card details and handed their IDs back to them. Since it was late, there was no bell staff around. I told them that I would help them with the baggage and then circle around and update their booking in the system.

"I will have to bother you for your signature of the guest check-in form, since the occupant details are sent to the local police station in the morning." I mentioned to Altaf.

Altaf said okay. He was standing at the far end of the front desk, where he was facing the door that opened to the back office. He nodded towards the computer screen which still had the image up and said, "I like your taste in art." I looked back and realized to my horror that I had forgotten to minimize the porn image.

I blushed. Did Rubina also see it? I looked at her -- she stood a few feet away, at an angle where she could see inside the back office, but the screen was beyond her line of sight. I didn't say anything in embarrassment and just closed the door and went around to help the Hassans with their luggage. Rubina walked ahead of me, and I followed her with her bags. I admired the silhouette of her shapely rear, while Altaf walked behind me with one piece of baggage. I unlocked the door of their villa and let them in -- I quickly showed them around and excused myself to finish the check-in formalities.

It was late and I wanted to get their signatures on the forms before they slept off. I hurried back with their forms and knocked on their door -- I did not want to ring the bell. Altaf opened the door wearing only a towel. He had showered and his hair was wet -- drops of water were rolling down his muscular hairy chest. As he took the forms from me, I got a chance to check him out. He was ripped and was wearing the towel pretty low. I noticed a bulge in his crotch and wondered if he was erect -- but from the angle, realized he was not. He was HUNG!

"Like what you see?" Altaf asked me.

He had finished signing the forms and had noticed me looking at his crotch. I blushed again.

"The wife is in the shower," he said casually, "I have signed on her behalf. Hope that is okay?"

I nodded and looked at his face. He reached out to the side of the door and fished out a Rs. 500 note and handed it to me. I thanked him. As I was about to leave, he dropped his towel and flashed me. I was stunned. His cock was around 6 inches flaccid, and it was circumcised. I had only seen cut cocks in images. His legs were muscular too and slightly hairy. His pubes were trimmed short, and I thought I saw his cock get harder. I looked around -- it was the middle of the night, and nobody was around. I didn't know what to do, so I thanked him again and left.

I went back to the back office. The rest of the night was uneventful, but I kept thinking about Altaf's thick cock and his muscular legs all night long. This was the first time something like this was happening at work. I maintained an erection till the morning. Once I was released from my shift, I went to the locker room and jerked off in the shower. The orgasm was amazing. I changed into my casuals and left the hotel premises.

The Hassans had booked the villa for 5 nights. I wondered if I would get to see his dick again. I went to sleep soon after and woke up when the alarm rang for my next shift. I reported to the restaurant right on time and prepped for lunch. I was informed that we had a confirmation of 12 guests for lunch -- this wasn't a big number because most of the residents usually went out during the day. I checked the list and noticed that the Hassans were coming in for lunch. My heart started beating faster at the prospect of seeing Altaf again. Would it be weird?

The half an hour wait seemed too long. Then the Hassans walked in. Rubina was wearing a flimsy gown over her bikini along with the head scarf. I could see the shape of her body through the almost see-through gown. It was strange that she chose to wear such clothes while still covering her head. Altaf was in a polo and shorts. I started sweating under my shirt and vest. Another waiter approached the Hassans but Altaf looked at me and signalled me to come to him.

"You're here too? Do you run the hotel?" Altaf seemed pleased to see me.

I explained to him that I was an intern. He asked me how old I was and seemed happy when I said I was twenty. I proceeded to serve the Hassans with their lunch. They sat at a corner table -- Altaf sat with his back to the wall and Rubina had her back towards the restaurant. Altaf sat with his arms spreads wide, so whenever I served him water, he would graze his hand lightly on my ass. I was having trouble concentrating and spilled some water on him. Altaf got up from his seat startled and made an annoyed grunt. The restaurant manager rushed to the table and gave me an angry look while apologizing to Altaf. Altaf asked where the restroom was, and the manager told me to assist Altaf to the restroom while he personally carries out the rest of the service. I apologized to Altaf again while I escorted him to the men's restroom, which was across the hall from the entrance of the restaurant on the first floor, right above the reception area.

I held the door of the restroom open for Altaf. He walked in and went straight to the dryer. He took his polo t-shirt off and started drying it under the dryer.

"Can you lock the door please? I don't want people to see me like this." Altaf asked politely.

I locked the restroom -- which wasn't an issue because there was another one a few meters away. I was standing behind Altaf as he dried his t-shirt and appreciating his muscular back.

"I hope I didn't get you into any trouble with your boss," Altaf asked.

I told him that since I was an intern, it wasn't a big issue.

Altaf asked me to help him with the t-shirt. I stepped forward and took the t-shirt from him and started drying it. Altaf stepped back and took his shorts off - the shorts also had a little water spilled on them. I couldn't help looking at his underwear, which was sporting a massive bulge. He was wearing a grey Frenchie underwear, and it was stretched with his big hard dick. The t-shirt was dry by this point and Altaf handed me his shorts to dry. I tried not to look down at his bulge as I dried his shorts. Altaf came up on the side as I dried his shorts and put an arm on my shoulder -- I peeked a glance at his bulge right then and noticed a wet spot on his underwear.

"Even your underwear is wet," I said, "Maybe you should change it."

Altaf looked at me amused and said, "That's not the water you spilled."

It took me a second to realize that his underwear was wet with leaked precum. But I was getting a little horny looking at his bulge so I decided to shoot my shot and suggested that he should at least allow me to clean and dry his underwear. Altaf smiled for a moment and peeled his underwear, turned it inside out, revealing the remains of sticky precum making the wet patch on it and handed it to me. I looked at his underwear, feeling a little shy and avoiding looking at his hard cock which was dangling out covered slightly by the t-shirt he had put back on.

I proceeded to the sink to wash off the precum, but Altaf stopped me.

"Why don't you clean it off in a different way?"

I must have looked confused because he then asked me to lick it off. I froze. Ever since the moment I had seen Altaf naked, I had wondered what it would be to have his cock in my mouth and taste his cum, but I hadn't imagined this scenario. I quietly raised up his underwear to my lips and darted my tongue at the wet patch. The smell of his crotch was all over the underwear and it was intoxicating. He looked satisfied when I licked his underwear.

"How's the taste?" he asked me, and I didn't say anything.

He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. I kneeled down in front of him and his cock was inches away from my face. I wrapped my fingers around his thick sinewy cock and started jerking it slowly. Then I put it in my mouth. The tip itself was big and almost filled my mouth. I tasted some more precum as I engulfed his cock with my lips -- I licked the tip and savoured the taste. He slowly started pumping his hard-on into my mouth. I gagged and choked but never took my lips off his hard member. After about a minute of pumping, Altaf blew a load of thick warm cum in my mouth. It triggered my gag response, but I didn't let it spill. I held it all in my mouth as he squirted again and again inside my mouth and swallowed it at the end. I gave his cock one last lick to get the last drop of cum and then gave him his underwear to put on. He got dressed up and I tidied up my uniform.

I unlocked the door of the washroom and he casually walked out while I cleaned up. When I went back to the restaurant, the manager was serving the Hassans. I went to the bar and cribbed to the bartender John about the manager chewing me out. I was nervously trying to hide what had happened by engaging in banter. I was avoiding looking at Altaf as well.

"Damn, that woman is fine!" John exclaimed, subtly nodding towards Rubina.

I nodded too.

"And the husband is a big guy, must be ruining that fine pussy every night," John continued his musings.

I thought about Altaf's big cut cock drilling Rubina's fat pussy. I didn't realize it but my mouth started watering. I started imagining how it would be to lick Altaf's cock while it was coming in and out of Rubina's pussy, with her juices coating it. I imagined licking Rubina's majestic pussy -- in my imagination, she was all waxed down there. And while I was bent over her pussy, Altaf grabbed my ass from behind and spit on my butt and used his saliva as lube to push his hard cock inside me. The Hassans passed me after their lunch as I was still imagining having sex with them.

The manager didn't say much to me but pointed out a stain on my sleeve -- it was whitish.

"Did you spill coup on your shirt? Clean it up." I realized it was a drop of Altaf's cum which had dried up on my sleeve. I went to the washroom and cleaned it up.

Later in the afternoon, the manager informed me that there was a pickup for a room service order. It was just a couple of cocktails. I picked up the order and noticed that it was for Altaf's room. As I was walking with the drinks towards Altaf's villa, I looked over towards the pool and noticed that Rubina was resting under an umbrella by the pool -- she didn't have her gown on and was just in her bikini. I admired her milky skin and busty torso as I walked on. If she wasn't in the villa, it was just Altaf there. My dick getting hard let me know that I was excited about the prospect.

I rang the bell and Altaf opened the door.

"Oh, thank you," he said and took the salver with the drinks from my hands. "Do I need to sign somewhere?" Altaf asked me.

I was disappointed that he didn't have any designs for me. That's when he glanced over towards the pool that was overlooking the villa and pulled me inside and closed the door behind me.

"My wife will be back any time -- we have to be quick," he said as he took off his t-shirt.

I got on my knees.

"What are you doing?" Altaf asked.

I was confused.

"Not here. Let's go to the bedroom and you take off your pants."

I got goosebumps when he said that. Once inside the bedroom, I slid off my pants and underwear. Altaf looked at my almost hard 5" cock and started taking his pants off. He unceremoniously grabbed my cock and tugged at my dick, which was half the size of his dick, a few times. I was hard. He turned me around quickly, almost manhandling me because he was in a hurry. He squeezed my ass cheek and parted them and rubbed the entrance of my butthole with his finger.

I shuddered a bit. I had never been into ass play. He pushed me on to the bed, bent me over and spread me ass cheeks. He spread something cold on my butthole and moments later, I felt the tip of his hard cock at the mouth of my asshole. I tried to relax my butt as he pushed slowly. It was painful but I clenched my teeth and let his cock in. He was inside me. He started fucking me rhythmically, slowly but picking up pace. I tried not to scream as a wave of pain and pleasure ran through my body. I caught a glimpse of our bodies in the mirror mounted on the side of the bed. Altaf's huge muscular frame looked magnificent as he mounted me from behind and pushed his cock into me. In that moment, I was his bitch. I wanted nothing more than his cum in my hole. I wished I could suck him off while he fucked my ass. But my reverie wasn't destined to last long. Moments later, there was a knock on the door. Altaf pulled out in surprise, leaving my ass gaping.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. "It's the wife. Quick. Put on your clothes."

I obliged. I put my pants on, my ass sore and missing the hard rod which was in it moments ago. I stuffed my erection in my pants and picked up the salver with the drinks, acting as if I was clearing the drinks away. Rubina and Altaf walked in.

"As I was saying, I will be happy to get the correct order for you, sir. Just give me 10 minutes," I improvised to get out of the situation. And I walked out.

I didn't look back to see if Altaf's wife bought my little performance or not. I walked straight to the restaurant pantry and set the tray down. I went to the washroom quickly and sat down on the toilet to catch my breath.

Moments later, I heard the washroom door open, and footsteps come in. "B_, are you there?"

It was the manager calling out to me.

"In here," I replied.

"Finish up fast and report to Room 223."

I inquired why Altaf wanted to see me again and the manager informed me that I had to help Room 223 with some work -- they had apparently personally requested for me as I had been helpful earlier. A lot of questions ran through my head as I walked back to Altaf's room. But I hadn't expected what happened next.

When I rang the bell, Rubina opened the door at Room 223. She smiled and let me in. When I was inside, she closed the door behind me and then unceremoniously dropped her gown to reveal her naked body. Her majestic boobs swung around with their own weight; her milky porcelain-like skin glowed in the warm light of the room. I was taken aback by this sudden display of her body, but my dick grew inside my underwear.

"You were pleasuring my husband when I came back earlier."

Rubina's voice had a strange tone as she uttered those words, making me gulp. I didn't know what to say.

She continued: "I want to see what's so special about you, that he'd rather fuck you than me."

My heart raced hard as I realized I was caught up in something weird. Altaf appeared from the bathroom at this point, buck naked, his dick semi-hard. He had an annoyed look on his face.

I cleared my throat and said, "I don't want to come between you guys, I should leave."

Rubina caught me by the hand and pulled me towards her.

"I know you think I am unaware of my husband's let's call it tendencies, but that's not so. A woman always knows. I usually let him have his fun because he is good to me but today, I want to see for myself whether he leans more towards one side than another."

Altaf listened to Rubina's words, looking a little angry, but curious. He clearly wasn't in on what Rubina had planned.

Rubina looked at me and said, "Strip."

I looked at Altaf and then at Rubina, helplessly wondering how I could escape. But seeing no way to get out of this, I just complied. I took off my uniform, down to the last piece of underwear and socks and stood there, my dick hard from watching the two beautiful human specimens in front of me, my ass still sore from Altaf's cock. Rubina reached out and touched my dick. I shivered a little -- her grip was strong. I didn't want to become a casualty of a scorned woman, so I was weary. But Rubina started stroking my penis slowly but firmly. It was a wonderful feeling. Altaf started rubbing his shaft looking at us.

I reached out and touched Rubina's right boob and looked at her to see if it was okay. She smiled, a little surprised. "I thought you just liked men." I shrugged. She took my hand and moved it down till it rested on her pubic mound. She had a thick bush, and it was sexy. I worked a couple of fingers through her pubes and found her pussy -- she was wet and warm down there. I flicked my flinger around her clit, and she giggled. At this point, Altaf stepped forward and grabbed my cock and started jerking it. I instinctively slipped in a finger inside Rubina as my pleasure rose. She gave a knowing smile as Altaf's choice to go for my cock rather than her pussy had told her what she wanted to know. She disengaged from both of us and went and sat down on the couch.

imp_ian
imp_ian
47 Followers
12