Fucked during Their Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you guys finish what you had started earlier!" Rubina said, in a calm voice.

I couldn't read her mood at this moment and was afraid she might kill her husband and me. But Altaf was rock-hard by this point, and he just spun me around and bent me over on the side of the bed. I heard him spit into his hand and then he rubbed his saliva on my asshole. I wasn't prepared for this -- I remembered he had used lube when he was fucking me earlier. He quickly started pushing his cock into me. I winced in pain. Rubina got up and came in front of me on the bed. She was looking at me with intense eyes.

"It hurts," I squealed.

With cold distant eyes, Rubina positioned herself in front of me, laid back on a few pillows and spread her legs, wide enough that I could see her wet pussy lips through her pubes, which were matted from her juices. I instinctively bent forward to lick her, thus letting my ass raise up higher in angle. As I pushed my tongue into Rubina's sour wet pussy, Altaf pushed his whole cock into me from behind. My ass seared with pain but the taste of Rubina's pussy was driving my pleasure high enough that Altaf's cock was bearable as he started pounding into me. With each of his thrust, my tongue pushed deeper into Rubina's pussy, and my lips hit her clit. She started moaning and writhing as I kept moving my tongue around licking her juices off her pussy that was getting increasingly wet and sloshy.

Altaf was fucking me hard and fast from behind and I was eating his wife out like had never done with any woman before. I could feel Altaf's hard member priming to blow inside me while Rubina's moans had become louder and more frequent. I squeezed my ass around Altaf's monster cock, which filled me up as he pounded hard. Rubina's pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I lapped up her juices and then suddenly, she started squirting in my mouth. I had never seen a woman squirt like that in real life. It was like watching porn. Gushes of clear fluid sprayed on my face as I wondered if she was peeing on me. But she wasn't -- the fluid had no smell and it hit my lips and chin as Rubina collapsed, spent from that orgasm. Just as I was recovering from her squirting, I felt Altaf grab my waist hard, almost hurting me as I groaned and blew loads and loads of cum inside my ass.

I had both the husband and wife's cum in my ass and mouth respectively. Altaf plopped out of me and walked away to the bathroom. I was still on my knees, unsure of what to do next. I was rock hard from the pounding Altaf had just given my ass and I wanted to blow. Rubina lay there, a few feet away, her legs still spread wide, in a state of post-orgasm bliss and I just instinctively crawled towards her. I tapped her thigh when I was positioned between her legs. She raised her head and looked at me and then at my hard cock.

She thought for a moment and then shrugged, "Why not! Might as well."

She leaned to the side table and pulled out a packet of condom and handed it to me. I quickly slipped a condom on and positioned my cock at the mouth of Rubina's pussy. She wrapped her leg around my waist and pulled it towards her. Her warm pussy engulfed my hard cock and as my face was near hers, I leaned in for a kiss. Rubina turned her head away. I bent down and took her nipple in my mouth. I kissed her breasts as I fucked her. I could feel Altaf's cum dripping from my ass hole as I thrusted into his wife. Rubina did something with her pussy muscles that felt strange but good.

I came in the condom in minutes.

As I pulled out of Rubina carefully, holding the condom so as not to spill my cum on her, she rolled over and asked me to leave. I put on my clothes, with the condom still on my flaccid penis and left.

The manager asked me what the guests wanted me to do. I told him they had me wrap some gifts and excused myself to the washroom. Once inside a stall, I pulled off the condom and threw it away. I washed off Altaf's cum from my ass and wiped my face. I could still taste Rubina in my mouth. I was hard again thinking about what had gone down. It was surreal. I jerked off again but barely had a load to blow. I cleaned up and went about my day.

Later in the day, while I was doing my shift at reception, I got a call from the Hassan's room. It was Rubina. She politely asked me if I could call her a cab to the airport. I inquired if they would be checking out -- she replied in the negative. She informed me that she had to leave early but her husband was staying back. My heart skipped a beat.

An hour later, Rubina walked out of the hotel, she never bothered to even look towards me. I wondered if I was the reason for her leaving. The following day, I ran into Altaf while I was delivering some food to a room nearby his.

"Hey," he said, with a smile on his face. I looked at him confused.

"Your wife left yesterday," I said, in an inquiring tone.

"Don't worry about it," Altaf said, in a calm voice, "That's over. I am here for a couple of more days. Would you come over later to the room?"

"If you order something to eat, I'd be happy to bring it by," I replied, my heart pounding hard in my chest.

"Sure thing," Altaf said.

An hour later, I was in Altaf's bed again, naked. He raised my leg and fingered my ass.

"I am still sore from yesterday," I told him, "Wanna fuck my mouth?"

He didn't say anything but just climbed up and fed me his cock. Finally, I was tasting that sweet monster again. I slurped and gagged on his cock for nearly ten minutes before he said he was about to come. He was pulling out, but I pulled him back in my mouth. His cum was almost sweet and raw. I swallowed all of it.

Altaf stayed for two more days, and I swallowed seventeen loads of his cum and had three more loads in my ass before he left. He handed me a bundle of notes as tip when he was checking out and my fellow front office associate looked at me curiously. Later, I counted and was surprised to find out that Altaf had tipped me upwards of Rs. 20000/- which was a big amount for me, since it was like ten months' worth of stipend.

But the experience of Altaf's cock and Rubina's pussy was priceless.

12