Fucked Khala - Virgin Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
I fucked Khala - my mother's virgin cousin sister.
1k words
3.83
39.5k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how I was placed in a situation where I was required to fuck my Mother's cousin's sister - Khala Noori, ( Aunt Noori) before fucking her daughter, for Halala.

A little background about me. My name is Aamir and I am 21 years old. I am my mother's only child and I am my Father's only son. However, my Father has many other wives, and daughters with them. I have recently completed my studies in London, and have been home in Hyderabad, India for a few months now.

A few months ago, before the Triple Talaq law was introduced, my family went to Delhi to attend the wedding of my parents' friend's son. My aunt, Khala Noori, was also there to attend the functions. Amma (my mother) introduced me to her. Khala was in her early 30s, and had a very beautiful, and fair complexion. She had a slim, round face, big, black eyes, sharp beautiful features and a sweet voice. She was also very cheerful!

I knew that Khala had become a widow at a very young age. During the conversation with her I also remembered that Khala had four daughters, one of whom who had been married.

Khala was sitting with me during the marriage functions and we shared a lot of jokes. Khala took a lot of selfies with me and I was enjoying her company.

She asked, "How many girlfriends had I had?"

I told her, "I had just returned home from abroad after three years, so no, no girlfriends."

Then Khala asked, "How many girlfriends there were abroad?"

I answered honestly, "There had been a lot."

So then, with a smile, Khala said, "Then you must have had a lot of fun!"

Before I could answer, her phone rang and Khala got up.

After that, Khala met my mother and could not be seen again for the rest of the wedding. When I asked about her, I learned that for some emergency reason, she had to go back to her home in Kashmir, so she left in a hurry. The rest of the evening I found boring because I did not know most of the guests.

When the evening was over, Ammi and Abbu (my father) said:

"Son, you have already met Khala Noori. We need you to pay a visit to her in Kashmir for a very important family task. You will have to do whatever your aunt says as if it is coming from us, your parents."

I said "Of course."

I bowed my head and left for the next flight to Kashmir.

------

In Kashmir, I came to know my first cousin. Her name was Sarah and she was 19 years old. Last I had heard, she was married to our cousin, Imraan, and they were very much in love with each other.

Unfortunately, as I was in Kashmir, I learned that Sarah and Imraan had a fight and he divorced my cousin. This was the emergency that forced Khala to rush out of the wedding back home.

After the divorce, my cousin Imraan regretted his rash decision, and he wanted to re-marry Sarah. Maulvi Saheb, our priest, told Imraan, that as per Islamic rituals, Sarah would have to go through Halala and become someone else's wife for at least one night. Only then can these two get married again.

Noori Khala told me that I will have to be the one to marry Sarah for one night. When I heard this, I said to myself - it is one night, have fun with it Aamir!

I agreed and said, "Khala, your daughter should be happy, I don't want anything more than that."

Khala Noori was very happy and hugged and kissed me on my forehead "God Bless You Aamir" she said. "If you want anything, feel free to ask!"

Sarah and I were to be married the next day. The family had a very big, expensive house and Khala had given me a separate room to sleep in that night.

As I was preparing to sleep, my mobile rang and it was Khala.

"Did you fall asleep?" She asked.

"No, I was preparing to sleep."

Khala said, "Please come to my room!" and disconnected the line.

When I went to Khala's room, I saw that a beautiful bride in a red dress was waiting on the bed with a veil covering her face. The bride said "welcome", and it was then that I realized it was Khala.

"What is all this?" I ask, moving towards her.

"Aamir, today is your test. Not only do you have to marry Sarah, you have to sleep with her. You must have sex with her like a husband and wife." Hesitating a bit, she continued "I want to make sure that you can Fuck her."

"Why do you think that I may or may not 'Fuck her'?" I asked.

So Khala told the whole story of Sarah. She said, "Imraan is my brother's son, he insisted that he marry Sarah. But after marriage, Sarah found out that not only was his cock very small, but he was also suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. He could not get an erection and he could not fuck Sarah. This is why the two quarrelled and Imraan angrily divorced Sarah. Now, I want it that Sarah gets the full pleasure of sex, at least once through Halala, from you, Aamir."

Khala wanted to see how big my cock was, and whether I can get a proper erection. She wanted to make sure that I can properly fuck and satisfy a woman. She wanted to ensure, personally and that was why she had made all these arrangements with me.

Then Khala Noori said "Aamir, please do it slowly with me, because I am also a virgin!"

This news startled me "How is this possible, you are a beautiful, married woman and mother of 4, how are you a virgin?" I asked.

Khala said "My four daughters are children of my elder sister. After her death, your Uncle also got sick. I was married to him to take care of him and her children. Due to his sickness, we did not even have a honeymoon. After a few days of our marriage, he passed away, so I remained a virgin. Aamir, I want to taste and enjoy the forbidden pleasured of sex with you."

***

My Special thanks to Scarlett Gunn for editing the story.

Continued