Fucked Khala - Virgin Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
A situation where I was required to fuck my Aunt Khala Noori.
1k words
3.81
33.3k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

In Ch. 1, you read how I was placed in a situation where I was required to fuck my Aunt Khala Noori, before fucking her daughter for Halala. Khala wanted to make sure that I would properly pleasure her daughter, so she invited me to her room the night before the marriage was to take place. It was in her room where we left off.

--------

I hugged Khala and told her, "Khala, once you have cuddled with me, you will not be able to live without me."

Khala was wearing a bridal red lehenga (skirt), and choli (blouse), she also had on a lot of jewels, along with flowers in her hair. She looked like a nymph from the heavens.

My cock became uncontrollable upon seeing her and knowing that she was my virgin bride for the night, and that another virgin awaited me for next night. These thoughts gave me a good, strong erection.

Khala was standing near the bed embarrassed and was looking towards the ground. She had a veil of her red covering her face, but I could see her face was turning bright red in shame. Thinking about what was going to happen next, she was a little nervous.

I went ahead and took her hand in mine, leading her to bed.

Oh God!! As soon as I held her soft hands, the sexual desires overwhelmed me, and an aggravated fire broke out in my cock. It grew to its full 8 inches and began saluting.

I started praising Khala Noori. I said, "Khala, you are very beautiful. You are the Queen of my dreams. I have loved you ever since I met you in Delhi. By the grace of God, today you have become my virgin bride!"

She encircled her arms around me, in an embrace, and said in a sweet voice "I love you too, Aamir."

I gave her the gold chain I was wearing as a token of my love. I lifted her veil. She had a milk-like, white complexion, pink cheeks, red, delicate lips with a little black mole underneath. She also had a big nose ring on, and long, silky black hair. She was wearing very little makeup, but was looking beautiful in her attire and jewellery. Her face was tilted down, away from my gaze.

Seeing such a beautiful bride, I exclaimed "Wow!! You are a beautiful fairy my darling!"

My cock started hissing. I gently lifted her face, Khala Noori's eyes were closed. I thanked Allah for granting me beautiful Khala as a virgin bride. I said, "My dear, open your eyes and look at me!"

She opened his eyes and smiled slightly. I took a soft kiss of her lips. This was her first kiss. She again shied, before hugging me.

I hugged Khala and put my hands on her back, her back was very smooth. I asked, "Do you know what to do this first night?"

She shook her head and said, "That is what for you are here for, babe." She wrapped her arms around me more tightly.

My hands could feel that she was wearing a backless blouse, which was tied only by two cords and was also not wearing a bra. My hands slipped lower and reached her waist. What a smooth, soft and delicate waist.

My hands continued and reached her ass. She was wearing her skirt low on her hips, below her navel, but above the pussy. I felt her ass crack through the material. "Ahhhh..." she sobbed.

I then asked her, "Khala, are you ready?"

She nodded 'yes' and said softly, "Every girl waits for this night."

The queen of my dreams was with me, ready to be fucked by me.

I said again, "You are the most beautiful, so fair and sexy. I am crazy to see you!"

"I love you Khala! You do not know what my condition is. My mind becomes uncontrollable as soon as I see you dressed as a bride." I told her softly.

"If I start sucking your pink soft, rose petal lips, I don't know when I will stop. I haven't seen a sexy girl like you before!"

I then push her slightly away from me, raised her face with my hands and took a long kiss of her lips. When our lips parted, her eyes were still closed. Then Khala opened her eyes and smiled.

I started kissing her lips again, this time she also started encouraging me. Our kiss started to get deep and intense. I put my tongue in her mouth and she started to suck on it. Then I did the same, which caused her to start to tremble.

We smiled at each other and continued to kiss, increasing the passion. Our tongues were colliding with each other and the taste of each other's saliva dissolving in our mouths was intoxicating.

For at least 15 minutes, we continued our passionate kissing. I bit her lips with my teeth. It hurt Khala, but Khala was so turned on and was enjoying the pain. We gasped to catch our breath and smiled. She said "Babe you are a good kisser, and I can tell you enjoy it too."

Once again we started kissing each other. I started to roll my fingers on Khala's back and waist. My hands were on her shoulders and she was pulling me towards her. My hands had roamed to her blouse and reached her breasts. They were pressing her breasts over her blouse. Khala's eyes were completely closed. She was experiencing my every touch and was enjoying it completely.

Then I gently took her in my arms and continued to kiss her on the lips. Khala Noori's size 36 tits had gotten pressed hard against my chest. I gripped them in excitement and mashed them together. Roughly playing with her large globes.

"Please Aamir, my groom, slow down! It hurts a lot" she pleaded.

continued...

My Special thanks to Scarlett Gunn for editing the story.